Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

: So That Young People Can Change - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / : So That Young People Can Change (618 Views)

9 Beautiful Messages That Can Change Your Life.. / These 30 Books Changed My Life, They Can Change Yours / Please Read My Book, I Write Contemporary African Stories For Young People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

: So That Young People Can Change by Jovie: 11:58pm On Sep 26, 2010
We live in a time when a lot of people settle for mediocrity. We no more challenge ourselves to reach higher, do more and try to be more. A wise man once said, "Let your aim not be to have more but to be more".

We have young people today setting their eyes on quickly "making it" in life. We want to get to the end without starting at the beginning. After looking at this situation, and having found out that there is greater joy in success if you actually know the reasons for it, I had to do something about the situation.

In this regard, I decided to start a magazine called Aspire. With Aspire, we intend to enlighten and educate young people. We intend to present issues in a fresh perspective that will make them challenge themselves and decide to rise above average and go beyond, transcend their environment.

I have so far started the online version at www.aspire.org.ng. I still need more writers who have this same vision to join us at Aspire as we try to bring out the best of the young generation. I am one of the young, so I do not speak from a distant point of view.

Join us to realise this vision of a more enlightened generation of young people who are trailblazers areas of leadership, academics, entrepreneurship and positive societal change in general.
Re: : So That Young People Can Change by AKAJamelia(f): 3:38am On Oct 05, 2010
Sounds interesting. But the website name is a bit unattractive, no offence but just a generous opinion.

(1) (Reply)

Hope Is What You Need / All Computer Science Complete Projects / Book On Bin Laden Raid Coming Out Sept. 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.