Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Get Me A Job And Collect My 50k Entire Savings - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Get Me A Job And Collect My 50k Entire Savings (497 Views)

Just Lost My Entire Savings Now / What Can I Do To Collect My Last Month Salary / Get Me A Job And Collect My 50k Entire Savings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Me A Job And Collect My 50k Entire Savings by MrHandsome2013: 2:29pm On May 24, 2019
I have been teaching in a private school for over a year with a salary of 10k.. I have been able to save that token of 50k and is time for me to quit the teaching job.. I have ND in computer science.
Re: Get Me A Job And Collect My 50k Entire Savings by Adonisklems15: 2:33pm On May 24, 2019
Where are you, I don't need anything from you not your life savings. Just tell me the city/town you are and I will tell you what to do. You can call or chat me up with this No. 08083741506
Re: Get Me A Job And Collect My 50k Entire Savings by erifeoluwasimi(f): 3:30pm On May 24, 2019
Adonisklems15:
Where are you, I don't need anything from you not your life savings. Just tell me the city/town you are and I will tell you what to do. You can call or chat me up with this No. 08083741506
Help my husband too.can I chat you up?
Re: Get Me A Job And Collect My 50k Entire Savings by yehmy(m): 6:56pm On May 24, 2019
MrHandsome2013:

I have been teaching in a private school for
over a year with a salary of 10k.. I have
been able to save that token of 50k and is
time for me to quit the teaching job.. I have
ND in computer science.
beware of scammer, b4 u know it ur 50k is gone... My advice change schools if u like teaching job or look for bank teller job with ur ND

1 Like

Re: Get Me A Job And Collect My 50k Entire Savings by Pepenazeal7: 7:44pm On May 24, 2019
I post verified vacancies available in Nigeria �� on a daily | Career Advice| insider info| meet a recruiter| interview TIPS |CV AND COVER LETTER SAMPLES.

Download telegram from Google play store and search for @JOBPLANET to join our large community

Let's get you your dream job today!
Re: Get Me A Job And Collect My 50k Entire Savings by freethesheeple(m): 8:26pm On May 24, 2019
MrHandsome2013:

I have been teaching in a private school for
over a year with a salary of 10k.. I have
been able to save that token of 50k and is
time for me to quit the teaching job.. I have
ND in computer science.

Nd in computer that can make any white woman pay you like mad...i Regret ever going to school spent 4 years instead of using it to learn comding or computer.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Abuja : In Desperate Need Of A Job / I Need An Airport Job / Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019 Commence (DSSC Application)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.