Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,192 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Boy Stabs His Brother To Death Over N500 In Abia State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Stabs His Brother To Death Over N500 In Abia State (28743 Views)

Yahoo Boy Stabs Prostitute To Death, Sets Hotel Ablaze In Delta / Secondary School Boy Stabs A Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) / Teenage Boy Stabs Neighbour’s Daughter To Death In Aba. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Stabs His Brother To Death Over N500 In Abia State by Juliet11111(f): 10:08pm On May 24, 2019
the deceased is an egede axe member. Ask me how I know

2 Likes

Re: Boy Stabs His Brother To Death Over N500 In Abia State by MyGeneration(m): 10:08pm On May 24, 2019
The 5h is not the problem. A good investigator would investigate not just the death but both what the boy wanted to do with the 5h if he is addicted to anything. Maybe drugs or something
Re: Boy Stabs His Brother To Death Over N500 In Abia State by Exodora: 10:08pm On May 24, 2019
Aba is not a good place to try up a child to begin .
Like play like one of my cousin for don dey craze by now luckily for him his parents brought him back to his sense cause they don't take shit . The guy be smoking and soliloquizing as he is walking ooooo just thank God they saved him before could run mad.
Re: Boy Stabs His Brother To Death Over N500 In Abia State by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 24, 2019
MyGeneration:

Its not about anger. There's nothing as fvcked up as a person who draws. Weapon at the slightest argument. Those people with such kind of anger never end up well
I don't like those who resort to violence to have their way. my parents gave birth to 5 guys and I don't remember seeing any of us engaging the other in a fight. most times it have to do with parental upbringing

1 Like

Re: Boy Stabs His Brother To Death Over N500 In Abia State by Obamaxpert: 10:21pm On May 24, 2019
Bkb is allowed even in the bible adam killed eve abi na abel killed caen
Re: Boy Stabs His Brother To Death Over N500 In Abia State by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:21pm On May 24, 2019
ABA...aba boys...hmmm....let him be killed also..simple
Re: Boy Stabs His Brother To Death Over N500 In Abia State by MyGeneration(m): 10:24pm On May 24, 2019
Mk93:

I don't like those who resort to violence to have their way. my parents gave birth to 5 guys and I don't remember seeing any of us engaging the other in a fight. most times it have to do with parental upbringing
Naturally maybe you were from a very calm family.

Some families stubbornness dae der gene, its not religion or by enlightenment it just happens. That's how they are they like trouble.

There are some places u might go and come out nobody would hear voices being raised, but some other person would go there they won't just raise voices, fight will burst.
Re: Boy Stabs His Brother To Death Over N500 In Abia State by Juicysnatch(f): 10:28pm On May 24, 2019
Muttee:
A boy, identified as Chisom, has been apprehended after stabbing his brother, Joseph, to death over N500 in Aba, Abia State.

According to reports, the suspect had gone to their mom’s shop, yesterday, and asked to be given N500, but the deceased told him to approach their mom for it.

Chisom was said to have been annoyed by the response and left the shop angrily. However, when Joseph got home last night, the suspect prevented him from entering the house.

A fight later broke out between them and at a point, Chisom brought out a knife with which he stabbed Joseph to death.

https://www.nairalink.fun/2019/05/Boy-Stabs-His-Brother-To-Death-Over-N500-In-Abia-State.html
look at the condition of Nigeria for a start? Just too bad, may he be forgiven. I wasn't there, can't judge
Re: Boy Stabs His Brother To Death Over N500 In Abia State by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 24, 2019
MyGeneration:

Naturally maybe you were from a very calm family.

Some families stubbornness dae der gene, its not religion or by enlightenment it just happens. That's how they are they like trouble.

There are some places u might go and come out nobody would hear voices being raised, but some other person would go there they won't just raise voices, fight will burst.
sometimes the parents are at fault. violent parents are likely to raise violent kids.
I am very strict but don't like using violent . I prefer to walk away

1 Like

Re: Boy Stabs His Brother To Death Over N500 In Abia State by bigprojectng: 10:32pm On May 24, 2019
Poverty is not the issue here, a demon has been let loose in Nigeria.
I mean...
Why!!!

Same blood. Who him anger help?
I wish that dude that slices people's head in Dubai can be called to come slice his own head.

Kai
Re: Boy Stabs His Brother To Death Over N500 In Abia State by Elexdallas(m): 10:39pm On May 24, 2019
Juliet11111:
the deceased is an egede axe member. Ask me how I know

Observer�
Re: Boy Stabs His Brother To Death Over N500 In Abia State by FASASI1(m): 10:50pm On May 24, 2019
Igbo Amaka hand work I know say their flat head useless
Re: Boy Stabs His Brother To Death Over N500 In Abia State by iberrylee(m): 11:00pm On May 24, 2019
Rejected children of Israel are at it again awon Flatheaded pigs many of them don die on top fighting for ogogoro drink
Re: Boy Stabs His Brother To Death Over N500 In Abia State by BiafraIsFree: 11:35pm On May 24, 2019
Fulani herdsmen jihadists blood. I say that idiot is a Fulani jihadists blood, ask those farmers to tell their experience with Fulani herdsmen jihadists.

Re: Boy Stabs His Brother To Death Over N500 In Abia State by Gkemz: 12:20am On May 25, 2019
Human life no longer has value. What is common 500 naira compared to a human life. Not to think of one's blood.
Re: Boy Stabs His Brother To Death Over N500 In Abia State by wifeesnatcher(m): 12:31am On May 25, 2019
he might have been sent unconsciously, the sender be like job well delivered because I wondered how that small change could caused such awful incident

may we not be a victims of circumstances
Re: Boy Stabs His Brother To Death Over N500 In Abia State by Nwaamurunamma: 1:09am On May 25, 2019
Useless son, go and face law.
Re: Boy Stabs His Brother To Death Over N500 In Abia State by Sirnonye: 1:50am On May 25, 2019
Re: Boy Stabs His Brother To Death Over N500 In Abia State by Enugupikin: 2:18am On May 25, 2019
ngwa people are always wicked
Re: Boy Stabs His Brother To Death Over N500 In Abia State by madjune(m): 2:28am On May 25, 2019
Its APC fault.
Re: Boy Stabs His Brother To Death Over N500 In Abia State by NaMeAboki: 4:41am On May 25, 2019
Nyamiri and money - na dem wahala
Re: Boy Stabs His Brother To Death Over N500 In Abia State by Equal2DeTask(m): 4:48am On May 25, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
wink cheesy grin wink cheesy grin undecided lipsrsealed cool grin cool fl@thead PigsareCriminals.Those pipu can kill ova inheritance,wife.property etc.RIP HUNGERBAD

you see Ur wretched life.... angry
Re: Boy Stabs His Brother To Death Over N500 In Abia State by Kokoebapluse(m): 4:48am On May 25, 2019
He kill his brother because of money ? Then let us kill him too because of nothing.

Let see who die for a reason between them.
Re: Boy Stabs His Brother To Death Over N500 In Abia State by chukwuibuipob: 5:11am On May 25, 2019
Equal2DeTask:

you see Ur wretched life.... angry

u mean ur poverty life..lil boy.
Re: Boy Stabs His Brother To Death Over N500 In Abia State by Odegbami1(m): 5:42am On May 25, 2019
Cain and Abel
Re: Boy Stabs His Brother To Death Over N500 In Abia State by israelmao(m): 6:18am On May 25, 2019
Poverty is far dangerous than nuclear war.
Re: Boy Stabs His Brother To Death Over N500 In Abia State by stano2(m): 6:21am On May 25, 2019
Oh my God! I recognise this killer's face, we attended the same Primary school, the guy was good at building houses with cardboard paper and drawing. What a pity. He should be punished for this. That should be his step bro or so

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Kills 71yr-old Woman, Sells Wrists, Ankles In Ogun / A Child Sleeping By The Roadside With His Plantain Tray At Night In Lagos / Lagos Chief Flogs Pregnant Bread-Seller (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.