Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

What Comes To Your Mind When You See These Cars On The Road? (PHOTOS) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Comes To Your Mind When You See These Cars On The Road? (PHOTOS) (71211 Views)

For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? / Vintage Cars On The Street Of Lagos During Independence Day Drive (photos) / Nigeria At 57: These Cars Have Rocked Nigerian Roads For The Past 57 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See These Cars On The Road? (PHOTOS) by Sambizle: 7:19pm On May 24, 2019
Smugglers pimped out ride.
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See These Cars On The Road? (PHOTOS) by Temple1288(m): 7:27pm On May 24, 2019
If you've ever lived in Porthacourt you'd know what those cars are used for.. Brunker!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See These Cars On The Road? (PHOTOS) by Princedapace(m): 7:34pm On May 24, 2019
Jiang:

How many studies do these ur "friends" go collect data for, dis ur thing is starting to get as e bi woh

She is handling two areas. One is about chemist and the other is about family planning

Both falls under one study area. She broke them down to understand the role drugs play in taking anti pregnancy pills.

U get the idea now?
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See These Cars On The Road? (PHOTOS) by Agugbadin: 7:35pm On May 24, 2019
What comes to mind is that we do not have vehicle inspection officers and committed road safety personnel
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See These Cars On The Road? (PHOTOS) by jrusky(m): 7:42pm On May 24, 2019
Smugglers!!!
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See These Cars On The Road? (PHOTOS) by Noble6922: 7:56pm On May 24, 2019
We all know them
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See These Cars On The Road? (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 24, 2019
Humans drive them things? shocked So these scrap metals are what i will be sharing the Nigerian roads with my 2017 AMG SUV benz? No! way!!
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See These Cars On The Road? (PHOTOS) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:23pm On May 24, 2019
mcevans1:
grin grin grin grin grin

I remember the night when I dey come back from badagry beach. Naso this Passat faya war motor overtake me even with the bad bad condition of the road.I march throttle come near am. The the driver enter potholes o . Wetin I hear na Boom! Him two front tyres don burst and na one spare e get. grin I stop my car, step out come do the driver ntooorrrr grin

F'ayawo, not Faya war nor Fire war
Fayawo is a Yoruba word used for Smuggling.
It means crawling on your chest, something like dodging.
So, the word is used to connote smuggling .

1 Like

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See These Cars On The Road? (PHOTOS) by mcevans1(m): 8:38pm On May 24, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

F'ayawo, not Faya war nor Fire war
Fayawo is a Yoruba word used for Smuggling.
It means crawling on your chest, something like dodging.
So, the word is used to connote smuggling .

Thanks for the correction
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See These Cars On The Road? (PHOTOS) by TeeFriz: 8:48pm On May 24, 2019
OTTA!!!!!
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See These Cars On The Road? (PHOTOS) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:13pm On May 24, 2019
Smugglers they full Ogun state
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See These Cars On The Road? (PHOTOS) by rodeo0070(m): 9:21pm On May 24, 2019
Mad max
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See These Cars On The Road? (PHOTOS) by Femilekan233: 9:24pm On May 24, 2019
Princedapace:
We are still hoping to get 1600 respondents for my friend's PhD survey questionaire. Pls, you can be of help.

Pls guys, a friend of mine is doing her PhD in the university of Florida.

She needs our help. She has her survey questionnaire crafted online. She is understudying birth control in Nigeria. That is a very interesting topic. She needs 1600 respondents for this research. You can participate. Survey takes less than 20 minutes.

Pls, to help her with your views about birth control, kindly check my profile and see the link on my signature. Just click the link and the survey page will open. It is done online and easy. Thank u so much. Don't forget to share with your friends too.

how many more people do u need to complete just connect and do d need full I will other all my followers to do that connect me on 08059709977
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See These Cars On The Road? (PHOTOS) by remirez07(m): 9:33pm On May 24, 2019
9ja is working
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See These Cars On The Road? (PHOTOS) by bayooz(m): 10:12pm On May 24, 2019
They are slaying cars. They refuse to commot for road for fresh cars.
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See These Cars On The Road? (PHOTOS) by oyekanwahab(m): 10:20pm On May 24, 2019
AutoJoshNG I have something of news worthy to you, let me know if you are interested
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See These Cars On The Road? (PHOTOS) by Princedapace(m): 10:44pm On May 24, 2019
Femilekan233:
how many more people do u need to complete just connect and do d need full I will other all my followers to do that connect me on 08059709977

Alright.. I will do that.. Thank u so much. Will call u by tomorrow.
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See These Cars On The Road? (PHOTOS) by mechanics(m): 10:59pm On May 24, 2019
lol
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See These Cars On The Road? (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 24, 2019
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See These Cars On The Road? (PHOTOS) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 11:26pm On May 24, 2019
mcevans1:

Thanks for the correction

You are welcome
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See These Cars On The Road? (PHOTOS) by davidsOFFICE(m): 12:29am On May 25, 2019
Na firewar or how do they spell it sef. Idiroko road, ota in ogun state is one hell of a route for these road nuisances
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See These Cars On The Road? (PHOTOS) by Reference(m): 7:25am On May 25, 2019
grin....retired dragsters from the local nitro circuit.
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See These Cars On The Road? (PHOTOS) by Gadgetmobil(m): 4:14pm On May 25, 2019
Lots of cars like this in Kajola Ogbomosho axis towards Igbeti Border
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See These Cars On The Road? (PHOTOS) by MedicalSamwise(m): 4:33pm On May 25, 2019
Princedapace:
We are still hoping to get 1600 respondents for my friend's PhD survey questionaire. Pls, you can be of help.

Pls guys, a friend of mine is doing her PhD in the university of Florida.

She needs our help. She has her survey questionnaire crafted online. She is understudying birth control in Nigeria. That is a very interesting topic. She needs 1600 respondents for this research. You can participate. Survey takes less than 20 minutes.

Pls, to help her with your views about birth control, kindly check my profile and see the link on my signature. Just click the link and the survey page will open. It is done online and easy. Thank u so much. Don't forget to share with your friends too.

Done!
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See These Cars On The Road? (PHOTOS) by Princedapace(m): 4:43pm On May 25, 2019
MedicalSamwise:

Done!

Thank u very much!
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See These Cars On The Road? (PHOTOS) by sotherefore: 8:10am On May 26, 2019
Hahahahaha,overload car
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See These Cars On The Road? (PHOTOS) by Princelumide: 9:21am On Apr 26, 2023
And if you take notice of the cars... No plate numbers on them!!!
shocked undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: How Innoson Is Manufacturing Ambulances (Photos) / Young Girl Angrily Destroys Her $400k Rolls Royce She Bought To Prove To People / Hummer Jeep Carries Bamboo Sticks From Market In The East (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.