Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

A Widow With 6 Children Receives N20,000 To Boost Her Petty Tailoring Materials - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Widow With 6 Children Receives N20,000 To Boost Her Petty Tailoring Materials (249 Views)

Woman Stops Giving Tithes In Church, Uses The Money To Build House For A Widow / Members Beat Pastor James Mugo After He Asked Them To Pay ₦16,000 To Unlock 2022 / Father Solomon Ukeyima Builds A House For A Widow In Benue State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Widow With 6 Children Receives N20,000 To Boost Her Petty Tailoring Materials by VOICEOFDIVINE: 3:52pm On May 24, 2019
Join us to lift 1000 widows and their families out of poverty!
I am happy to be back to Nigeria to resume the widows empowerment project after about 3 weeks' leave on a business trip to China.

Today, the Voice of Divine Truth International Outreach team traveled to Ifo in Ogun state to put smiles on the faces of a widow and her family.
Mrs Bola Kuforiji, a widow with 6 children, who lost her husband 10 years ago received N20, 000 to boost her petty tailoring business.
To God be the glory!!
Many thanks to our volunteers and team members who were part of the trip, Ihongbe Victory, Lucky, Shaka Abudu
And to my beloved brothers and sisters who are quietly supporting this project(you do not want your names mentioned publicly).but my God who sees in secret will reward all your sacrifices to support the cause of the poor. God bless you all

Re: A Widow With 6 Children Receives N20,000 To Boost Her Petty Tailoring Materials by Femi316: 4:29pm On May 24, 2019
VOICEOFDIVINE:
Join us to lift 1000 widows and their families out of poverty!
I am happy to be back to Nigeria to resume the widows empowerment project after about 3 weeks' leave on a business trip to China.

Today, the Voice of Divine Truth International Outreach team traveled to Ifo in Ogun state to put smiles on the faces of a widow and her family.
Mrs Bola Kuforiji, a widow with 6 children, who lost her husband 10 years ago received N20, 000 to boost her petty tailoring business.
To God be the glory!!
Many thanks to our volunteers and team members who were part of the trip, Ihongbe Victory, Lucky, Shaka Abudu
And to my beloved brothers and sisters who are quietly supporting this project(you do not want your names mentioned publicly).but my God who sees in secret will reward all your sacrifices to support the cause of the poor. God bless you all
Nice gesture.....?
Re: A Widow With 6 Children Receives N20,000 To Boost Her Petty Tailoring Materials by asalimpo(m): 4:51pm On May 24, 2019
The bible says not let one part of your body even know your kindness talkless of your spouse,talkless of the world? These pastors pulblicizing their charity .. Theyre burning up their rewards.

(1) (Reply)

Heaven / Two Arrested As Hooded SSS Officials Storm COZA / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.