Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Guccy Branch Shares First Photos Since His Release From EFCC Custody With Zlatan - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Guccy Branch Shares First Photos Since His Release From EFCC Custody With Zlatan (47943 Views)

DJ Cuppy Spotted With Zlatan Ibile (Photos) / Davido Reacts To Zlatan Ibile's Release From EFCC Custody / Linda Ikeji Shares First Photos Since Engagement News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guccy Branch Shares First Photos Since His Release From EFCC Custody With Zlatan by hollah123: 6:55pm On May 24, 2019
Whatacountry:
Kudos. Yahoo is the best thing to happen to Nigeria, saves many lives and given hope to the hopeless, a bad government would always have a ripple effect on the chosen careee path of her citizens. �
all these village nitwits self Nawah for you ooo, I cant take u serious now. the only time I can take u serious is when your life saving is stolen by yahoo boys n u come back to say this. well majority of u dingbats that say thrash here are still eating mama thank you so u don't know what it takes to have some change in one's account

1 Like

Re: Guccy Branch Shares First Photos Since His Release From EFCC Custody With Zlatan by sod09(m): 6:58pm On May 24, 2019
Etsyl:
He is ugly
he's motherfvcking ulgy grin grin
Just say fulgy for short wink
Re: Guccy Branch Shares First Photos Since His Release From EFCC Custody With Zlatan by Neddstark: 7:00pm On May 24, 2019
Nairaland is notorious for making derelicts celebrities. First, Bobrisky, then this lowlife
Re: Guccy Branch Shares First Photos Since His Release From EFCC Custody With Zlatan by mightyhaze: 7:01pm On May 24, 2019
these boys wowor shaa
Re: Guccy Branch Shares First Photos Since His Release From EFCC Custody With Zlatan by Globallords(m): 7:14pm On May 24, 2019
See as e resemble one alhaja for my street
Re: Guccy Branch Shares First Photos Since His Release From EFCC Custody With Zlatan by SarkinYarki: 7:14pm On May 24, 2019
Gucci Branch Issa Goal!!!!
Re: Guccy Branch Shares First Photos Since His Release From EFCC Custody With Zlatan by jaxxy(m): 7:16pm On May 24, 2019
So what does guccy branch do? cheesy
Re: Guccy Branch Shares First Photos Since His Release From EFCC Custody With Zlatan by Nickijoy(f): 7:19pm On May 24, 2019
Timmypromise:

I just check your dp and only God know the amount of filters you use and you have the gut to say someone is ugly
Spit on your ugly face undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
First, second and almost everyone said he's ugly... I never said he's ugly,,, even if I did, why the mention or the insults ,,,the first person said it out rightly that the dude is ugly why not quote him ? FOOL
Re: Guccy Branch Shares First Photos Since His Release From EFCC Custody With Zlatan by Kingrexyl(m): 7:42pm On May 24, 2019
Divay22:
He looks like a black ghost cheesy grin grin
Shut it!
Re: Guccy Branch Shares First Photos Since His Release From EFCC Custody With Zlatan by Kingrexyl(m): 7:43pm On May 24, 2019
Nickijoy:
First, second and almost everyone said he's ugly... I never said he's ugly,,, even if I did, why the mention or the insults ,,,the first person said it out rightly that the dude is ugly why not quote him ? FOOL
Do you know you are stupid
Re: Guccy Branch Shares First Photos Since His Release From EFCC Custody With Zlatan by Kingrexyl(m): 7:45pm On May 24, 2019
seunmohmoh:
I jump and pass. grin grin
You are also ugly
Re: Guccy Branch Shares First Photos Since His Release From EFCC Custody With Zlatan by GhettoYute: 7:57pm On May 24, 2019
sevunteen:
Who is this abokiwire sef undecided

lmao na G boy na
Re: Guccy Branch Shares First Photos Since His Release From EFCC Custody With Zlatan by Joshuazedd(m): 8:00pm On May 24, 2019
qualityGod:
My bumbum is more cute than this guy
True but know he didn't choose to look that way

1 Like

Re: Guccy Branch Shares First Photos Since His Release From EFCC Custody With Zlatan by sevunteen(m): 8:18pm On May 24, 2019
GhettoYute:

lmao na G boy na

smiley
Re: Guccy Branch Shares First Photos Since His Release From EFCC Custody With Zlatan by sevunteen(m): 8:19pm On May 24, 2019
stanley000:
Efcc alert!!! Useless ppl

Lol... Make them nab all of them
Re: Guccy Branch Shares First Photos Since His Release From EFCC Custody With Zlatan by Divay22(f): 8:25pm On May 24, 2019
Kingrexyl:
Shut it!
Hahahahahahahaha
Shut what? grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Guccy Branch Shares First Photos Since His Release From EFCC Custody With Zlatan by ayoevans6: 8:36pm On May 24, 2019
Etsyl:
He is ugly
i believe we hummans should be this way its a pity saying someone is ugly is totally wrong not good at all
Re: Guccy Branch Shares First Photos Since His Release From EFCC Custody With Zlatan by ayoevans6: 8:42pm On May 24, 2019
qualityGod:
thats not good to say if you dont like his looks just dont make a negative comment we re hummans there so many things we cant control past present and future you dont know what the future holds for you you cant and you can never
Re: Guccy Branch Shares First Photos Since His Release From EFCC Custody With Zlatan by OdenKelechi(m): 9:00pm On May 24, 2019
Etsyl:
He is ugly
Ugly is an understatement.. he's Fugly
Re: Guccy Branch Shares First Photos Since His Release From EFCC Custody With Zlatan by Kingbrown061: 9:23pm On May 24, 2019
Re: Guccy Branch Shares First Photos Since His Release From EFCC Custody With Zlatan by jnoz23(m): 10:28pm On May 24, 2019
dis boy get money
Re: Guccy Branch Shares First Photos Since His Release From EFCC Custody With Zlatan by NYCnextStop(m): 11:04pm On May 24, 2019
qualityGod:
but your babe dey lick him bumbum
Re: Guccy Branch Shares First Photos Since His Release From EFCC Custody With Zlatan by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 24, 2019
NYCnextStop:
but your babe dey lick him bumbum
send me your account number let me bless you with 40k
Re: Guccy Branch Shares First Photos Since His Release From EFCC Custody With Zlatan by NYCnextStop(m): 11:15pm On May 24, 2019
qualityGod:
send me your account number let me bless you with 40k
0047187225 Access bank
Re: Guccy Branch Shares First Photos Since His Release From EFCC Custody With Zlatan by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 24, 2019
Re: Guccy Branch Shares First Photos Since His Release From EFCC Custody With Zlatan by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 24, 2019
NYCnextStop:
0047187225 Access bank
seen, You will see alert after you write an apology letter to me for quoting me and spewing trash. cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funmi Bank-Anthony: My Grandfather Had 48 Houses In Lagos But Willed Us Nothing / Simi Promises To Attend A Twitter User Wedding For Free (see What Happened) / Falz Haunted-House Themed 29th Birthday Party Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.