Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix (72063 Views)

Liz Truss Has Resigned As UK Prime Minister After 45 Days In Office / Elizabeth Truss Resigns as UK Prime Minister (Video) / Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix by towyeenbell2: 11:00pm On May 24, 2019
TheMoniker:
sad
When is that motherfücking desperado gonna resign as the president of that godforsaken hell.
if you live in glass house you don't throw stone ...some people are God forsaken with their bad mouth upon everything how well will you succeed in life when you curse where you eat,sleep ,wear clothes,have children but yet you don't see something good in it .....heaven is forsaken for such a bozo....keep your curse to your entire family.
Re: The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix by aeonczar: 11:11pm On May 24, 2019
mybestlove:
That's their own wahala
Exactly!
Re: The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix by laykman(m): 11:44pm On May 24, 2019
coolitempa:
Useless country populated by effeminate males and dominated by alpha females.... cheesy
If not that I was just released from a ban, I'd have called you dumb. Your own country's politics is in shambles, and the parliament in unison with the government are using the country's head to play catch.
Please, next time, think before you type. You're a female you know, atleast, that's what your profile says.
Re: The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix by laykman(m): 11:52pm On May 24, 2019
This is in a country where politics really is a thing. She had to resign because she couldn't move forward with anything. The parliament never gave her free reigns to govern effectively. Subsequent mishaps in her own conservative party also made her lose trust, with even her own party vice-chairman having issues against her.
She'll be remembered as a woman who actually sought to do something, but couldn't because of a male dominated government to me.
The establishment of media is the most tragic thing to ever happen in government, I always say this.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix by TheMoniker: 12:01am On May 25, 2019
towyeenbell2:
if you live in glass house you don't throw stone ...some people are God forsaken with their bad mouth upon everything how well will you succeed in life when you curse where you eat,sleep ,wear clothes,have children but yet you don't see something good in it .....heaven is forsaken for such a bozo....keep your curse to your entire family.
Lol. I don’t live in that hell and I and my kids will not be unfortunate to live in that hell.
Re: The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix by AreaFada2: 12:14am On May 25, 2019
Gerrard59:

But punters predict he's the one likely to become the PM. However, from observations, most Britons dislike Boris. Is it because of his rash and Trump-like behaviour? As for Jeremy, he comes across as darn too incompetent. A civilised Maduro and a Bernie Sanders in London.

Well, it shows the general dearth of talent in UK politics and Western politics in general.

It appears that following the end of cold war, pragmatic ideologists generally abandoned politics. Defence of Western democracy is no more a clarion call. It gave rise to all manner of right wing opportunists getting into power. Finally reaching its summit with Donald Trump. When it's not an extremist, it's a pretty face moderate or left winger getting the top job. Beauty contest against right wing demagogy.

I really cannot see anybody of calibre among the Tories. Or in UK politics at the minute. Educated and privileged alright but no depth or conviction. Serious people now find politics unattractive in the West. Better left to cynics and egomaniacs.

BoJo won two terms as Mayor of London, a largely Labour supporting city. His ability to use the media ( he used to be a journalist & editor of Spectator) might help him. He also says what ordinary people want to hear. Aside the main cities, England that makes up over 84% of UK population is largely Tory. Johnson typifies Tory the most at the moment. Superficially anyway.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix by suremanpatriot: 1:21am On May 25, 2019
This where sane humans are living. sad
Re: The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix by Nobody: 3:09am On May 25, 2019
AreaFada2:

Brexit was not her making really. Former PM Cameron gave UK a referendum to choose Brexit or remain in EU in 2016. 51. 9% voted for Brexit. 48.1% voted to remain in EU. Majority, however slim, carried the vote.

Because PM Cameron did not want Brexit himself, he resigned and was succeeded by Theresa May. May also didn't want Brexit before the referendum but decided that she can make Brexit happen. Now we all know better.
What's a EU without the UK though? Makes no sense. Anyways I'm not really grounded in international politics so make i no misyarn. But thanks for d enlightenment.
Re: The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix by AreaFada2: 3:49am On May 25, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
What's a EU without the UK though? Makes no sense. Anyways I'm not really grounded in international politics so make i no misyarn. But thanks for d enlightenment.

Even without UK of 66 million people, EU will still have a population of over 442 million people. More than USA + Canada population combined. Simply put, EU is the single biggest market in the world. Alone Germany has about 82 million people & France 66 million.

You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix by mysteryman2014: 4:22am On May 25, 2019
festacman:
From the first day she assumed office till today, Theresa May has not known any peace because of Brexit. Every week, she would present a Brexit proposal, which would be immediately rejected by MPs as if they were on a mission to frustrate her. She must have lost a couple of years off her lifespan. It is time for her and her husband to go on holiday to recover.

The Britons are confused bunch, exist the union now to move they say No, maybe a second referendum will hold after most now see the folly of exiting.
Re: The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix by enemyofprogress: 5:05am On May 25, 2019
TempleHouse:

You're like the same fella!
Queen is the Head of State and Prime Minister is the head of government.
Queen does not involve in Governance but a Royal Family embedded in the constitution.
For your information,there's also Scottish First Minister-Nicolas Sturgeon, also a woman, but we're talking of British Prime minister,
history teacher. Mr sabi sabi, mr know all kontinue
Re: The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix by Formularcr7: 5:14am On May 25, 2019
nepapole:
Eeya... I will miss her. Soo jovial and hilarious. I remember the time she visited us at ijebu-ode grammar school.
up jogs! I rep jogsoba
Re: The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix by naturefellow(m): 5:59am On May 25, 2019
nepapole:
Eeya... I will miss her. Soo jovial and hilarious. I remember the time she visited us at ijebu-ode grammar school.
werey grin
Re: The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix by dontbothermuch: 7:12am On May 25, 2019
nepapole:

Repent now
Re: The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix by sweetilicious(f): 7:53am On May 25, 2019
festacman:
From the first day she assumed office till today, Theresa May has not known any peace because of Brexit. Every week, she would present a Brexit proposal, which would be immediately rejected by MPs as if they were on a mission to frustrate her. She must have lost a couple of years off her lifespan. It is time for her and her husband to go on holiday to recover.
Am telling you
Re: The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix by Nobody: 8:49am On May 25, 2019
Certainly ain't got the balls... grin
Re: The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix by Nobody: 8:55am On May 25, 2019
That woman hasn't got laid in a very long time...her kini go don get cobweb shocked

1 Like

Re: The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix by Aidejay(m): 9:05am On May 25, 2019
Can I shout?
I cannot
This is MAY 25, 2019 yet no Biafra
Mark my words MAY 25 2020
NO BIAFRA STILL
(theresa MAY)
Re: The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix by sugarwiz1(f): 9:08am On May 25, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Okay at least world can be at peace now.its a slap for men's in those country two women's lead them at the same time.
Really. .. That's all u have to say?
Re: The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix by Basher8583: 10:39am On May 25, 2019
TheMoniker:

Shut up soon to be Boko grin
Abokï kuli kuli gworo grin[center][/center]

Thank you. I appreciate
Re: The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix by coolitempa(f): 11:38am On May 25, 2019
laykman:

If not that I was just released from a ban, I'd have called you dumb. Your own country's politics is in shambles, and the parliament in unison with the government are using the country's head to play catch.
Please, next time, think before you type. You're a female you know, atleast, that's what your profile says.

Get lost....
Re: The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix by cardoctor(m): 12:15pm On May 25, 2019
Even the British make mistakes.
Re: The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix by nadiq1: 4:10pm On May 25, 2019
TheMoniker:
sad
When is that motherfücking desperado gonna resign as the president of that godforsaken hell.

You mean Trump??
Re: The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix by stamapro(m): 7:33pm On May 25, 2019
frowland:

Please I am a biafran. I have not eaten today! Help me with some money so I can eat and be healthy to fight the cause. embarassed

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix by mu2sa2: 1:42pm On May 26, 2019
Richmondofficia:

Nigga you're saying sh!t.
Worse than that - sh!t is something, at least it can be turned into some use like manure, but his post is nothing, empty and useless.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix by alexvatt(m): 2:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
coolitempa:
Useless country populated by effeminate males and dominated by alpha females.... cheesy
Hey Coolitempa, where have u been? I have missed ur comments on Nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix by coolitempa(f): 10:58pm On Jun 28, 2019
alexvatt:
Hey Coolitempa, where have u been? I have missed ur comments on Nairaland.

Hey dear....I got banned by the nasty iPod moderators. Missed you... tongue...how you been keeping?
Re: The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix by alexvatt(m): 6:29am On Jun 29, 2019
coolitempa:

Hey dear....I got banned by the nasty iPod moderators. Missed you... tongue...how you been keeping?
I'm good dear. I have really missed you. I sent you a mail but u never replied.
Re: The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix by alexvatt(m): 6:33am On Jun 29, 2019
coolitempa:

I see, I have really missed you, I sent u a mail but u never replied.
Re: The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix by coolitempa(f): 10:28pm On Jun 29, 2019
alexvatt:
I see, I have really missed you, I sent u a mail but u never replied.

So sorry about that love...I lost my login details but currently trying to retrieve it...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour / Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) / Meet Zulu King Godwill Zwelithi Whose Remarks Launched The Xenophobic Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.