Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

The Zanku Invashun - A Dj Taila Mix - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Zanku Invashun - A Dj Taila Mix (342 Views)

Download Hot:- Dj OP Dot – Best Of Zlatan Vs Danny S (zanku & Shaku Shaku) / See How The Real Owner Of The Zanku Dance Was Dancing It / Need A Dj Drop? Jingle? Radio Imaging? Podcast Intro? - Contact Me Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Zanku Invashun - A Dj Taila Mix by DJtaila(m): 4:22pm On May 24, 2019
The Zanku Invashun is a DJ TAILA mix specially put together to bring out the zanku in you.

Prepare to be entertained with the best zanku hit songs from Zlatan, Master KG, Olamide, Tekno and much more as 99.9 Kiss FM Abuja in-house DJ ups the tempo.

Connect with DJ TAILA on all social media platforms @djtaila and on WhatsApp via +2348146505557.

https://my.notjustok.com/track/399101/dj-taila-the-zanku-invashun

(1) (Reply)

(download + Listen) Beyonce’s The Gift Album FT Wizkid, Tiwa, Burna, Kendrick / Fireboy DML - You (mp3 Download) / I've Been Listening To(crisis)by African China Since Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.