Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

I've Been Listening To(crisis)by African China Since Morning - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I've Been Listening To(crisis)by African China Since Morning (343 Views)

I Have Been Listening To Brown Skin Girl An I Am Still Trying To Understand It / [list/link]top 5 Happy Birthday Songs By African Artists / Listening To: AUDIO: Travis Greene – Taste & See (download Mp3) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Been Listening To(crisis)by African China Since Morning by Whizzy080(m): 8:14pm On Aug 16, 2019
Please guys I don't know this guy from Adam but he's very talented I wish I'm able to bring him back to the industry
Re: I've Been Listening To(crisis)by African China Since Morning by blackpanthar: 9:06pm On Aug 16, 2019
go and find him na....
posting your wishes here wont make them come true.

how did your post help him, simply call the number on his CD or go to the record label and find him.

Do it privately, you dont really need to announce your moves or motives.
Whizzy080:
Please guys I don't know this guy from Adam but he's very talented I wish I'm able to bring him back to the industry
Re: I've Been Listening To(crisis)by African China Since Morning by Whizzy080(m): 10:39pm On Aug 16, 2019
blackpanthar:
go and find him na....
posting your wishes here wont make them come true.

how did your post help him, simply call the number on his CD or go to the record label and find him.

Do it privately, you dont really need to announce your moves or motives.
I know some useless eaters will show
If I can't someone else can
Go and dance Soapy and masturbate
Re: I've Been Listening To(crisis)by African China Since Morning by blackpanthar: 12:34am On Aug 17, 2019
You are only wasting MB. Posting it here is hypocritical. If you wanna do a good deed... no one needs to know. helpless homo
Whizzy080:
I know some useless eaters will show
If I can't someone else can
Go and dance Soapy and masturbate
Re: I've Been Listening To(crisis)by African China Since Morning by Whizzy080(m): 8:37am On Aug 17, 2019
blackpanthar:
You are only wasting MB. Posting it here is hypocritical. If you wanna do a good deed... no one needs to know. helpless homo
Nitwit,y'ar u so pain, if he disvirgin ur mom back den it ain't a crime
I'll probly make sure u do frog jump angrywatch out.. I'll post ur ass here bastard

(1) (Reply)

Justice Chinda Ft. Sharon – Ese [gospel] / Chinko Ekun – Mafo / Download Dj Lugano – Dem Girls Ft. Ademz Mp3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.