Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Help A Nairalander - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help A Nairalander (1357 Views)

Coronavirus Lockdown: A Nairalander In Ireland Shares His Experience (Photos) / A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos / My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Nairalander by Investmentfreak: 4:43pm On May 24, 2019
I have been nursing the idea of traveling outside Nigeria,I have calculated myself and this seems to be the best decision,however I am In between the blue sea picturing where to elope to, I have Dubai in mind but the gambling nature of survival is a threat!.Now I am willing to relocate even to an Africa country .

Please help me in making this decision,any nice Africa country, suggest for a brother..
Here are the countries I have in mind-
Kenya
Contonu
Togo
Gabon

Help me please ,I am prepared to move soon .
Re: Help A Nairalander by czarina(f): 4:49pm On May 24, 2019
I don't know about others, we'll wait for them.

But personally if I ever have to live in another African country, it has to be either Kenya, Tanzania or Ethiopia.

No West, South or North African country for me.

Let's wait for the others. cool

1 Like

Re: Help A Nairalander by Investmentfreak: 5:30pm On May 24, 2019
czarina:
I don't know about others, we'll wait for them.

But personally if I ever have to live in another African country, it has to be either Kenya, Tanzania or Ethiopia.

No West, South or North African country for me.

Let's wait for the others. cool

Thanks bro
Let me quickly check ethopia..other nairalanders nursing the idea of traveling come and learn o
Re: Help A Nairalander by czarina(f): 5:31pm On May 24, 2019
Investmentfreak:

Thanks bro
Let me quickly check ethopia..other nairalanders nursing the idea of traveling come and learn o
You're welcome bro grin
Re: Help A Nairalander by Investmentfreak: 6:00pm On May 24, 2019
Ethiopia looks scary to me grin
Re: Help A Nairalander by Ultimatezlant: 6:06pm On May 24, 2019
Omo go to Kenya, Nairobi is one of the best places in Africa to hustle and vibrant too
Re: Help A Nairalander by Investmentfreak: 7:50pm On May 24, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
Omo go to Kenya, Nairobi is one of the best places in Africa to hustle and vibrant too

Thanks I will make enquires about Kenya and how to get there.
Re: Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 24, 2019
Investmentfreak:
I have been nursing the idea of traveling outside Nigeria,I have calculated myself and this seems to be the best decision,however I am In between the blue sea picturing where to elope to, I have Dubai in mind but the gambling nature of survival is a threat!.Now I am willing to relocate even to an Africa country .

Please help me in making this decision,any nice Africa country, suggest for a brother..
Here are the countries I have in mind-
Kenya
Contonu
Togo
Gabon

Help me please ,I am prepared to move soon .

Ivory coast makes sense to me
Re: Help A Nairalander by Investmentfreak: 8:06pm On May 24, 2019
Godisreal:

Ivory coast makes sense to me

I can’t speak French and there’s no way I can learn it within a month
Thanks
Re: Help A Nairalander by Jamestown123: 8:08pm On May 24, 2019
Investmentfreak:

Thanks I will make enquires about Kenya and how to get there.
Don't go to kenya if u are thinking of working there. why not just close eye and try S.A! But u for just believe in God nd just go Dubai sha.
Re: Help A Nairalander by Investmentfreak: 8:57pm On May 24, 2019
Jamestown123:
Don't go to kenya if u are thinking of working there. why not just close eye and try S.A! But u for just believe in God nd just go Dubai sha.
Money is another determinant, I have barely half a m. SA is synonymous with xenophobia na
Re: Help A Nairalander by Ultimatezlant: 9:17pm On May 24, 2019
Investmentfreak:

Money is another determinant, I have barely half a m. SA is synonymous with xenophobia na
I wouldn't go to s.a for free o, that xenophobia and aids is real o, if not Ghana its Nairobi next o.
Re: Help A Nairalander by Investmentfreak: 9:19pm On May 24, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
I wouldn't go to s.a for free o, that xenophobia and aids is real o, if not Ghana its Nairobi next o.

Naira is now beans in Ghana, would have gone there
Re: Help A Nairalander by ferrariLaferrari: 9:45pm On May 24, 2019
Investmentfreak:

If you get sincere agent half a M fit carry you enter Dubai. Depending on the job pay tho, the higher the paying job they get for you the higher they charge

1 Like

Re: Help A Nairalander by ferrariLaferrari: 9:46pm On May 24, 2019
And again please be very careful of who you give your money to o... scammers everywhere
Re: Help A Nairalander by Investmentfreak: 9:50pm On May 24, 2019
ferrariLaferrari:

If you get sincere agent half a M fit carry you enter Dubai. Depending on the job pay tho, the higher the paying job they get for you the higher they charge
Visa is almost half the price and I heard no more 3months visa,flight another half the money embarassed
Re: Help A Nairalander by Zaytun11(m): 12:04am On May 25, 2019
Am begging you with everything you believe in .. dnt even try to go to UAE with 3 months visiting visa with the hope of searching for job within the period... 80% of those who take that path was failed n come back home empty handed..
But if you have at least 5000 dirham (#500,000) to give a company to process your employment visa when you get there , you are free to go.
Re: Help A Nairalander by ferrariLaferrari: 6:19am On May 25, 2019
Investmentfreak:

Visa is almost half the price and I heard no more 3months visa,flight another half the money embarassed
Bro it’s not about three months visa,you see ba i you get a good agent this is how they do it. They will first scout for job for you and get you employed,so you go with working visa not visiting.
Re: Help A Nairalander by Jamestown123: 7:34am On May 25, 2019
Investmentfreak:

If u keep on thinking like that bro u won't go anywhere oo. Sha with small money u have u can just go and start any small business u think is profitable a little.
Re: Help A Nairalander by ferrariLaferrari: 7:41am On May 25, 2019
Zaytun11:
Am begging you with everything you believe in .. dnt even try to go to UAE with 3 months visiting visa with the hope of searching for job within the period... 80% of those who take that path was failed n come back home empty handed..
But if you have at least 5000 dirham (#500,000) to give a company to process your employment visa when you get there , you are free to go.
Exactly what i trying to explain to him, get a good sincere agent or company. They get you employment before leaving here
Re: Help A Nairalander by Investmentfreak: 8:02am On May 25, 2019
Jamestown123:
If u keep on thinking like that bro u won't go anywhere oo. Sha with small money u have u can just go and start any small business u think is profitable a little.

You mean I can go to Dubai and start up a business?
Re: Help A Nairalander by Investmentfreak: 8:03am On May 25, 2019
ferrariLaferrari:

Exactly what i trying to explain to him, get a good sincere agent or company. They get you employment before leaving here

How can this be achieved?
Re: Help A Nairalander by Jamestown123: 8:44am On May 25, 2019
Investmentfreak:

You mean I can go to Dubai and start up a business?
If u have upto 2 milla sha. But u can try any african country sha. Like Rwanda, ghana and cote d ivory.
Re: Help A Nairalander by Thegamingorca(m): 9:04am On May 25, 2019
Jamestown123:
If u have upto 2 milla sha. But u can try any african country sha. Like Rwanda, ghana and cote d ivory.

Which business can one set up in Dubai with this pls?
Re: Help A Nairalander by ferrariLaferrari: 9:29am On May 25, 2019
Investmentfreak:

How can this be achieved?
It happens by getting connected with someone who’s is an employment agent in Dubai. It’s easy to get unskilled employment over there as new firms keep getting erected daily.
Re: Help A Nairalander by Investmentfreak: 9:49am On May 25, 2019
ferrariLaferrari:

It happens by getting connected with someone who’s is an employment agent in Dubai. It’s easy to get unskilled employment over there as new firms keep getting erected daily.

How’ can one get an employment agent please
Re: Help A Nairalander by ferrariLaferrari: 10:13am On May 25, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Any type in as much as you hv lots money. Dubai is an expensive city
Re: Help A Nairalander by ferrariLaferrari: 10:15am On May 25, 2019
Investmentfreak:

How’ can one get an employment agent please
Go to IG,follow and talk to work at Dubai. Something like that.
Or WhatsApp me i did connect you to someone in Qatar.
The work at Dubai are very legit tho
Re: Help A Nairalander by Investmentfreak: 10:17am On May 25, 2019
ferrariLaferrari:

Go to IG,follow and talk to work at Dubai. Something like that.
Or WhatsApp me i did connect you to someone in Qatar.
The work at Dubai are very legit tho
Please mail me
Re: Help A Nairalander by ferrariLaferrari: 1:10pm On May 25, 2019
Investmentfreak:

Please mail me
Just send me a WhatsApp message if you wish. My number on sig
Re: Help A Nairalander by Jamestown123: 1:32pm On May 25, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Bros am not in Dubai na. But when my friend went there, he didn't spend upto six months before he open his own barbing salon oo. His even buying somethings and sending to Nigeria. But at all at all the guy is living fine. At least his way richer in dubai than in naija.

(1) (Reply)

Drive To Ghana / Kano Underpass: I Found This Beautiful Night Time Picture Of The Dangi Flyover / New Zealand, Pls Dont Pay 4 Any Cd Rom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.