Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

EFCC Arrests Two Suspected Fraudsters - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Two Suspected Fraudsters (29233 Views)

Suspected Fraudsters Arrested In Imo Hotel With A live Snake In Their Luggage / Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) / 8 Cars Recovered As EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Fraudsters In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Two Suspected Fraudsters by Oshin56(m): 9:13pm On May 24, 2019
mojimuibi16:
Providing employment opportunity will still go a long way in reducing this yahoo menace cos most of them are jobless
they will not think like that
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Suspected Fraudsters by Rexnegro(m): 9:18pm On May 24, 2019
IamSoProlific:
Omo our youths dem don finish for house ooo
ahahahahhahahahahahahahah funny u
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Suspected Fraudsters by bluefilm: 9:23pm On May 24, 2019
Well done so much EFCC.

No peace for the wicked.

All Yahoo boys must be brought to book.

Criminals. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Two Suspected Fraudsters by bellotaofeek: 9:35pm On May 24, 2019
This one make sense grin

Leave the dollar related scam alone cool
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Suspected Fraudsters by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:35pm On May 24, 2019
Omo prison go fit contain all diz ppl efcc dey catch
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Suspected Fraudsters by hollamanng(m): 10:12pm On May 24, 2019
AZpilay:
When will you guys learn that internet loopholes to commit cybercrime is a gimmick played on Africans by the USA.

Pilay is indeed a good pick for the AZ. I just wish they know this soon enough. He had written about it.

The truth is that they have sow a powerful seed of discord into Africans psychy. Even smaller groups within thesame language wouldn't like each other, not to talk of ethic groups. Pilay knew the exact way they've continued to enslave Africans. He wrote on this extensively in his Diaries. I wasn't surprised to see it on here too, ethinic bigotry even amongst youths who should embrace eachother to upset the slave masters. They are the most unwise.

Let's examine this together, if these Yahoo Yahoo geeks couldn't access the usa funds and swindle her citizenry so easily, how do you think African youths would survive?

We all know the bad state of that continent, unemployment and poverty reeks there. Corruption is on the high, yet their leaders never gave the youths privilege to contribute.

The USA thinktanks knew this, they wouldn't just let the hook off African soul so easily. If they do, what would they feed on. What other continent consumes their products most? They are not tired yet to pump that black gold under Africas soil. Hence, they braindrain African youths, opened their eyea to fraud and made its leader more corrupt. They already know what a black man wants the most, luxury. They gave it to the young and old then enslave thier thinking.

Permit me to ask, if they couldn't access usa funds anymore, what would happen? Revolution, the people will then face those oppressing them maybe kill them and deprive the states of her daily meal. Think about it..... This aint my writing, Pilay wrote this about a decade ago....

Read his Diary here and please repost to make sure the AZ authority give freedom to Pilay and make him fight for his fatherland.

Read here: https://www.nairaland.com/5206352/diaries-azpilay-true-story-fictous

Bro you understand the damn chain, Let me talk about the US side. I have thought about this so many times, most people won't understand this article, they will think is rubbish, I wish I can meet you. Take UK as an example, All this hack tools being used by fraudsters ,it doesn't really work on UK banks like US, I think US probably made that loophole to make citizens work like robots and get indebted, since it's not the bank's money directly. Are you going to tell me US can't track IP's like UK do or is UK banking system stronger than US. Pls shed more light
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Suspected Fraudsters by panpan(m): 10:43pm On May 24, 2019
Why do the suspects have to carry that EFCC frame? Can't they refuse?
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Suspected Fraudsters by joepepsy(m): 10:55pm On May 24, 2019
Please summarise.
AZpilay:
When will you guys learn that internet loopholes to commit cybercrime is a gimmick played on Africans by the USA.

Pilay is indeed a good pick for the AZ. I just wish they know this soon enough. He had written about it.

The truth is that they have sow a powerful seed of discord into Africans psychy. Even smaller groups within thesame language wouldn't like each other, not to talk of ethic groups. Pilay knew the exact way they've continued to enslave Africans. He wrote on this extensively in his Diaries. I wasn't surprised to see it on here too, ethinic bigotry even amongst youths who should embrace eachother to upset the slave masters. They are the most unwise.

Let's examine this together, if these Yahoo Yahoo geeks couldn't access the usa funds and swindle her citizenry so easily, how do you think African youths would survive?

We all know the bad state of that continent, unemployment and poverty reeks there. Corruption is on the high, yet their leaders never gave the youths privilege to contribute.

The USA thinktanks knew this, they wouldn't just let the hook off African soul so easily. If they do, what would they feed on. What other continent consumes their products most? They are not tired yet to pump that black gold under Africas soil. Hence, they braindrain African youths, opened their eyea to fraud and made its leader more corrupt. They already know what a black man wants the most, luxury. They gave it to the young and old then enslave thier thinking.

Permit me to ask, if they couldn't access usa funds anymore, what would happen? Revolution, the people will then face those oppressing them maybe kill them and deprive the states of her daily meal. Think about it..... This aint my writing, Pilay wrote this about a decade ago....

Read his Diary here and please repost to make sure the AZ authority give freedom to Pilay and make him fight for his fatherland.

Read here: https://www.nairaland.com/5206352/diaries-azpilay-true-story-fictous

Re: EFCC Arrests Two Suspected Fraudsters by Tiwasvibe: 11:04pm On May 24, 2019
soberdrunk:
See that first one head like Nissan Injector! Fools they want to be eating other people's sweat, they are lucky I am not president , them for sweep streets for minimum 10 years..... angry

If you’re president, is catching yahoo boy the next line of action? Or providing Jobs and creating social protection schemes to help the unemployed ?
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Suspected Fraudsters by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 24, 2019
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Suspected Fraudsters by klufs(m): 12:14am On May 25, 2019
Oshin56:
Efcc are not working they know the people that should arrest they are just doing this so that people will be saying they are working
Until they use your sister's pant
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Suspected Fraudsters by klufs(m): 12:15am On May 25, 2019
Oshin56:
Efcc are not working they know the people that should arrest they are just doing this so that people will be saying they are working
Until they use your sister's pa
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Suspected Fraudsters by AZpilay: 2:17am On May 25, 2019
hollamanng:
Bro you understand the damn chain, Let me talk about the US side. I have thought about this so many times, most people won't understand this article, they will think is rubbish, I wish I can meet you. Take UK as an example, All this hack tools being used by fraudsters ,it doesn't really work on UK banks like US, I think US probably made that loophole to make citizens work like robots and get indebted, since it's not the bank's money directly. Are you going to tell me US can't track IP's like UK do or is UK banking system stronger than US. Pls shed more light

I'm so sorry i won't be able to tear more secrets than I've already done. Nigeria is in a grave danger if it doesn't start following Pilay's directives. Let me assure you that the USA has arguably one of the 3 best internet firewalls in the world. If you doubt me try and unscramble their military signal coming from area 51, Florida. Let me dive a little closer to one top secret, area 51 is nearly empty and has virtually no milltary intelligence unlike 10years ago yet no African country nor any Europe, i repeat, any European country could go pass that firewall in there. Your people steal from them because they allowed you to, they also hold every of your leaders to ransom, they won't cough because most of them (a very few list is exempted) have their secrets been kept to discredit them whenever they want to make any noise. Have you reposted AZpilay's diary? Please do, you would help the movement by doing that.
.......Peace
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Suspected Fraudsters by AZpilay: 2:27am On May 25, 2019
joepepsy:
Please summarise.

Please read, this particular menance kept Africa back for years. Summary wont give you any good knowledge and you won't help this movement with half baked informations, truet me.
We are talking about a patriot, he is born in Nigeria but now work for a open/secret organisation trying to make the world a better place. He wrote a diary thereby breaching the code of the organisation he belongs. Now, he is in detention but the organisation wants to see to what he proferred as solutions to the problems he saw battling his country...... You need to see the full story and don't forget that particular advise i gave you, people making your country bad and unlovable to its citizens relies on the fact that you guys don't read... Prove them wrong by reading that peice and the diary of course.
.....peace
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Suspected Fraudsters by Wetlands22: 2:28am On May 25, 2019
stanley000:
Everyday new burst, politicians will be glad now coz th bullseye is off their backs afterall they have done nothing wrong, the yahooboys are the cause of bokoharam and hunger
Exactly bro
Na Yahoo cos an wey job no dey
Na Yahoo cos am wey road bads
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Suspected Fraudsters by Nobody: 5:41am On May 25, 2019
FORMER ITALIAN BOYS
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Suspected Fraudsters by Gazzy88(m): 5:58am On May 25, 2019
mojimuibi16:
Providing employment opportunity will still go a long way in reducing this yahoo menace cos most of them are jobless
If you like create 100 million jobs, thief will still be thief.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Two Suspected Fraudsters by JBoss25(m): 2:00pm On May 25, 2019
Gazzy88:
If you like create 100 million jobs, thief will still be thief.
you yourself is a thief
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Suspected Fraudsters by Gazzy88(m): 2:42pm On May 25, 2019
JBoss25:
you yourself is a thief
Prove it mumu
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Suspected Fraudsters by Oshin56(m): 9:06pm On May 25, 2019
klufs:

Until they use your sister's pa
that shows your low level of thinking, since efcc started arresting them did Yahoo Yahoo levels reduce.
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Suspected Fraudsters by lovelyadeola(m): 2:53pm On Jun 22, 2019
Tomide007:
.please if youre in ibadan, benin, lagos, abuja etc ...anywhere efcc has a zonal office and youre a yahoo boy, flee...run away from that location like a mad man...efcc dey hot ooo.......
and ilorin too

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Detained By Italian Police For Beating Wife Throws Baby From Storey / Governor Alia Visits Site Of Collapsed Building, Blames Dunamis Leadership / Fake Lawyer Bursts Into Tears After Being Caught In Kano (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.