Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,326 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:51 PM

Folorunsho Alakija Appreciated For Helping Baby With Hole In His Heart - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Folorunsho Alakija Appreciated For Helping Baby With Hole In His Heart (29387 Views)

Lady Who Secretly Welcomed Baby With Ex Dumps Husband After Sponsoring Her UK / Cameroonian Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note (Pictures) / Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Folorunsho Alakija Appreciated For Helping Baby With Hole In His Heart by LifestyleTonite: 6:18pm On May 24, 2019
A family has shown appreciation to billionaire Folorunsho Alakija who came to their aide when their baby was diagnosed with a hole in the heart.

In a post the family shared on Instagram, they revealed how the child's ailment started and how they never believed help could come from Folorunsho Alakija

They wrote:

Recently, GOD has been so marvellous to my Family and it's in the case I want to share my testimony with you all, my heart is filled with so much gratitude MUMMY @alakijaofficial , THANK YOU MA, THANK YOU again and again

Anjolaoluwa Oke",which is my first fruit after a series of miscarriage started living a healthy life immediately when she was born on the 9th of January 2019,and some weeks later ,I "her mother"Ayotunde Oke "started noticing some syptoms in her such as excessive sweating,bluish lips,fast breathing ,poor eating habits among others,we thought it was normal, so we started using drugs,but there wasn't any improvement,so my husband brought out an idea that we should go to lasuth.

On getting to lasuth,after a series of test,she was diagnosed with a hole in the heart and was told that she needed an urgent surgery. To cut the story short, Mummy ALAKIJA @alakijaofficial paid for the three operations my daughter did in India which cost millions and millions. She sent myself, my mum and my daughter to INDIA ,paid over 300k each for flights,got over visas for each of us and also gave us over a million naira for feeding. My family was still in shock while all this happened.

The operation was SUCCESSFUL We returned to Nigeria and met with the Angelic MRS FOLORUNSO ALAKIJA one on one for the very first time. My family kept weeping when we saw her, we couldn't believe our eyes to finally meet the great woman behind all this. As if that was not enough, MUMMY ALAKIJA also gave my baby EDUCATION SCHOLARSHIP for life. At that point, all we could do is to bless the name of God. He blessed Mummy @alakijaofficial to be a blessing to others and that's exactly what she is doing. I am a living testimony.

With Love, The Okes

In response to the appreciation from the family, Folorunsho Alakija wrote:

It gladdens my heart to know that Baby Anjolaoluwa is doing great now call on well-meaning Nigerians to reach out to the less privileged in the society, because when God blesses individuals, He expects them to be a blessing to others.
God will not come down from heaven to help man, rather He will send people like you and I to be the answer to their prayers

https://lailasnews.com/folorunsho-alakija-baby-hole-heart/

Cc lalasticlala

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Appreciated For Helping Baby With Hole In His Heart by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 24, 2019
God bless Folorunsho Alakija a true daughter of Oduduwa.

proudly Nigeria
Proudly Igbo

tongue

64 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Appreciated For Helping Baby With Hole In His Heart by SEONaijaExpert: 9:01pm On May 24, 2019
This woman is an example of what success truly is and a model to observe to all self acclaimed little achievers calling themselves feminists.

She's got money
She's got power
She's got her home and marriage, everything checked!

Give some women money, husband will become their house boy

Give some women power, marriage is gone

Personally, I admire Mrs. Folorunsho Alakija for keeping everything in check together. Good heart!

109 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Appreciated For Helping Baby With Hole In His Heart by omocalabar(m): 9:01pm On May 24, 2019
NICE ONE . Kudos

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Appreciated For Helping Baby With Hole In His Heart by Onlinealaba(m): 9:02pm On May 24, 2019
Baby Anjolaoluwa can live again, positively impacting lives and extending philantrophic nature is the whole essence of being wealthy, you are blessed so as to bless others and make the world a much more better place Thank you mummy Alakija. R.I.P Hungerbad we love you

Check my signature, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners, washing machines and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option

4 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Appreciated For Helping Baby With Hole In His Heart by Ihutomi: 9:02pm On May 24, 2019
A mothers heart is golden
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Appreciated For Helping Baby With Hole In His Heart by GrowYourSales(m): 9:03pm On May 24, 2019
Thank-You Mummy!

We can help your business. Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Appreciated For Helping Baby With Hole In His Heart by tunjilee003: 9:03pm On May 24, 2019
Good may God bless her abundantly
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Appreciated For Helping Baby With Hole In His Heart by Macdove02(m): 9:04pm On May 24, 2019
Thank you
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Appreciated For Helping Baby With Hole In His Heart by soberdrunk(m): 9:04pm On May 24, 2019
Mtcheeeeeeeeeewwwwww!!!! Yes Mtcheeeewwww!!! Madam what you collected is your right!!!! You don't need to tell her thank you, she is part of the crew that has denied us proper healthcare in this country and are enjoying our collective wealth as if it's their private property........ angry

2 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Appreciated For Helping Baby With Hole In His Heart by specie103(m): 9:04pm On May 24, 2019
God bless you �. The society needs more people like this

2 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Appreciated For Helping Baby With Hole In His Heart by sexymoma(f): 9:05pm On May 24, 2019
kingemzy5:

proudly Nigeria
Proudly Igbo

tongue
na una dey cause trouble

4 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Appreciated For Helping Baby With Hole In His Heart by BlackfireX: 9:05pm On May 24, 2019
How a tailor becomes an oil tycoon is what baffles me...

This woman should be investigated

3 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Appreciated For Helping Baby With Hole In His Heart by hopexter(m): 9:06pm On May 24, 2019
Well deserved appreciation. Stay alive little one, you have a purpose kiss

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Appreciated For Helping Baby With Hole In His Heart by fjjc(m): 9:06pm On May 24, 2019
kingemzy5:

proudly Nigeria

tongue
God bless her in abundant.

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Appreciated For Helping Baby With Hole In His Heart by Larryallovernig: 9:06pm On May 24, 2019
My first time of hearing her help grin

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Appreciated For Helping Baby With Hole In His Heart by Jude4Jesus: 9:06pm On May 24, 2019
kingemzy5:

proudly Nigeria
Proudly Igbo

tongue

Well-done madam God bless you More

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Appreciated For Helping Baby With Hole In His Heart by COURVOISier(m): 9:06pm On May 24, 2019
[quote author=BlackfireX post=78689751]How a tailor becomes an oil tycoon is what baffles me...

This woman should be investigated[/quote

Read her story.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Appreciated For Helping Baby With Hole In His Heart by OzziOhinoyi(m): 9:06pm On May 24, 2019
wink

Nice gesture.

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Appreciated For Helping Baby With Hole In His Heart by RDPMAN: 9:07pm On May 24, 2019
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Appreciated For Helping Baby With Hole In His Heart by fuse88(m): 9:08pm On May 24, 2019
more blessings to come your way mummy

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Appreciated For Helping Baby With Hole In His Heart by aanuoluwami14(f): 9:08pm On May 24, 2019
Good woman indeed! God bless you ma

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Appreciated For Helping Baby With Hole In His Heart by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:08pm On May 24, 2019
I also join the family in appreciating her.
Thank you ma.
God bless the child.

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Appreciated For Helping Baby With Hole In His Heart by aragon4realz(m): 9:08pm On May 24, 2019
lovely

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Appreciated For Helping Baby With Hole In His Heart by mojimuibi16: 9:09pm On May 24, 2019
Being a blessing to others is the best things that can happen to someone
People should emulate this gesture
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Appreciated For Helping Baby With Hole In His Heart by Lolu18: 9:10pm On May 24, 2019
I love you mummy, God bless you and your family.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Appreciated For Helping Baby With Hole In His Heart by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 24, 2019
soberdrunk:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeewwwwww!!!! Yes Mtcheeeewwww!!! Madam what you collected is your right!!!! You don't need to tell her thank you, she is part of the crew that has denied us proper healthcare in this country and are enjoying our collective wealth as if it's their private property........ angry
Did she stole anything from your father's farm? Is she your president or governor? Has she ever been incharge of national resources?

8 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Appreciated For Helping Baby With Hole In His Heart by Rexnegro(m): 9:13pm On May 24, 2019
good one ma I appreciate you as well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife Insisting That Her Pastor Must officiate our child naming ceremony. / Man Chases His Wife Out For Allegedly Calling Him An Animal In Public (vid) / I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.