Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,449 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

APC NWC Summons Emergency Meeting Over Zamfara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC NWC Summons Emergency Meeting Over Zamfara (21497 Views)

Celebration At Muhammad Matawalle's House Over Zamfara Supreme Court Victory / Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings / INEC, APC Set For Showdown Today Over Zamfara Candidates’ List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC NWC Summons Emergency Meeting Over Zamfara by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 24, 2019
They go soon surmon an extra ordinary emergency meeting
Re: APC NWC Summons Emergency Meeting Over Zamfara by cornel994(m): 8:11pm On May 24, 2019
escodotman:
ABUJA – Following Friday’s Supreme Court
judgement which invalidated the election of all
candidates of the ruling All Progressives
Congress APC in Zamfara state, the National
Working Committee of the party is currently
locked in an emergency closed door meeting to
discuss the way forward.
The meeting which began around 4pm on
Saturday was would also deliberate on whether to sanction those who instituted the case that led to the invalidation of the primaries conducted by the party.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/05/apc-nwc-summons-emergency-meeting-over-zamfara/

Saturday is tomorrow
Re: APC NWC Summons Emergency Meeting Over Zamfara by john633(m): 8:12pm On May 24, 2019
I swear I love Nigeria politics
Re: APC NWC Summons Emergency Meeting Over Zamfara by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 24, 2019
escodotman:
discuss the way forward.
Saturday was would also deliberate on whether to sanction those who instituted the case that led to the invalidation of the primaries conducted by the party.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/05/apc-nwc-summons-emergency-meeting-over-zamfara/
Buhariadvocate will not like this
Re: APC NWC Summons Emergency Meeting Over Zamfara by rolams(m): 8:16pm On May 24, 2019
They want to go and fight the judges?
Re: APC NWC Summons Emergency Meeting Over Zamfara by BuhariAdvocate: 8:21pm On May 24, 2019
immhotep:

Buhariadvocate will not like this
What's my business with zamfara? I only interested in presidential election and my state Lagos that's All. Pdp can take over the rest all I care.

1 Like

Re: APC NWC Summons Emergency Meeting Over Zamfara by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 24, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
What's my business with zamfara? I only interested in presidential election and my state Lagos that's All. Pdp can take over the rest all I care.
Say the truth .. . .grin

1 Share

Re: APC NWC Summons Emergency Meeting Over Zamfara by remmitts1: 8:27pm On May 24, 2019
they haven't seen anything yet, but for that 9th senate President race, there will be a great surprise
Re: APC NWC Summons Emergency Meeting Over Zamfara by Tajmahal1000: 8:30pm On May 24, 2019
Fools! Medicine after death. Both Adams Oshiomhole and Governor Yari of Zamfara caused this and they (and their confused, disunited APC party) should live by it!

The whole world shouted and shouted but Oshiomhole seemed to be working for PDP. He did it in some other states too.

Pa Odigie Oyegun, his predecessor, seemed too quiet, but between him and Oshiomhole, I would have picked him. Oshiomhole has become an undertaker in APC. Imagine people who miserably lost elections being sworn-in as elected due to the stupidity of two men!

APC’s Senator Marafa of Zamfara will be laughing so hard after breaking his fast today! Lol.

With these cases, it is obvious that Buhari is so different from Obasanjo. If Obasanjo was the President, his party can never continue to lose cases this way. Does this mean that Buhari is a better democrat? Does he deserve far greater credit than we give him?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC NWC Summons Emergency Meeting Over Zamfara by shuttox: 8:35pm On May 24, 2019
hopexter:

Wailer noticed. Destruction of lives of the Zamfara people for years. What did the incumbent power then do?Was any emergency meeting held by the PDP? Once you hear a topic relating APC, you suddenly feel it's the right time for you to be heard grin grin now you've been noticed and we appreciate you cheesy

APC MEMBER SPOTTED
Re: APC NWC Summons Emergency Meeting Over Zamfara by Princedapace(m): 8:39pm On May 24, 2019
As long as I'm concerned, all these leaders are the same.

We are still hoping to get 1600 respondents for my friend's PhD survey questionaire. Pls, you can be of help.

Pls guys, a friend of mine is doing her PhD in the university of Florida.

She needs our help. She has her survey questionnaire crafted online. She is understudying birth control in Nigeria. That is a very interesting topic. She needs 1600 respondents for this research. You can participate. Survey takes less than 20 minutes.

Pls, to help her with your views about birth control, kindly check my profile and see the link on my signature. Just click the link and the survey page will open. It is done online and easy. Thank u so much. Don't forget to share with your friends too.
Re: APC NWC Summons Emergency Meeting Over Zamfara by pawesome(m): 8:45pm On May 24, 2019
They are meeting to do what cz I guess the Supreme Court is the highest court and no one can upturn the ruling or am I wrong?
Re: APC NWC Summons Emergency Meeting Over Zamfara by israelmao(m): 8:47pm On May 24, 2019
This is not election where there is room for inconclusive declaration and again the legal bus stop which is supreme court has been reached no any other court will entertain the case.
Re: APC NWC Summons Emergency Meeting Over Zamfara by deboysben(m): 9:32pm On May 24, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
ranting of a serial loser

Prepare to worry more cos presidency will soon slip off your finger.
Re: APC NWC Summons Emergency Meeting Over Zamfara by Johnnyessence(m): 9:34pm On May 24, 2019
Tajmahal1000:
Fools! Medicine after death. Both Adams Oshiomhole and Governor Yari of Zamfara caused this and they (and their confused, disunited APC party) should live by it!

The whole world shouted and shouted but Oshiomhole seemed to be working for PDP. He did it in some other states too.

Pa Odigie Oyegun, his predecessor, seemed too quiet, but between him and Oshiomhole, I would have picked him. Oshiomhole has become an undertaker in APC. Imagine people who miserably lost elections being sworn-in as elected due to the stupidity of two men!

APC’s Senator Marafa of Zamfara will be laughing so hard after breaking his fast today! Lol.

With these cases, it is obvious that Buhari is so different from Obasanjo. If Obasanjo was the President, his party can never continue to lose cases this way. Does this mean that Buhari is a better democrat? Does he deserve far greater credit than we give him?
Abegi the rule of law is rule of law, let's justice take it course please.
Re: APC NWC Summons Emergency Meeting Over Zamfara by BuhariAdvocate: 9:39pm On May 24, 2019
My friends stop encouraging political violence.
deboysben:
ranting of a serial loser

Prepare to worry more cos presidency will soon slip off your finger.

1 Like

Re: APC NWC Summons Emergency Meeting Over Zamfara by deboysben(m): 9:48pm On May 24, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
My friends stop encouraging political violence.
when you were busy hailing tinubu thugs in Lagos during the election

Bloody hypocrite

Chill the day of reckoning is coming
Re: APC NWC Summons Emergency Meeting Over Zamfara by Pinkybush: 10:53pm On May 24, 2019
escodotman:
Seems APC have entered "panic mood"..
Isn't it strange that APC have never held any "emergency meeting" over the numerous killings and destructions of lives of the Zamfara people that have been happening in this same state for years now?
Hilariously, APC remember that Zamfara is no longer in their pocket and within hours, "emergency meeting" was summoned!!
Your head is very sound. They are confuse!
Re: APC NWC Summons Emergency Meeting Over Zamfara by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 24, 2019
Re: APC NWC Summons Emergency Meeting Over Zamfara by Indispensable85(m): 11:14pm On May 24, 2019
escodotman:
discuss the way forward.

Have we become this dull in this country? Did anyone bother to read this thrash at all?
...........the meeting which began around 4pm on Saturday! And today is Friday.
Then ........was would! Gosh!
Re: APC NWC Summons Emergency Meeting Over Zamfara by escodotman: 11:47pm On May 24, 2019
Indispensable85:

Have we become this dull in this country? Did anyone bother to read this thrash at all?
...........the meeting which began around 4pm on Saturday! And today is Friday.
Then ........was would! Gosh!
Vanguard is a reputable and one of the most read newspapers in Nigeria, and you called it's publication a "trash"?. Well, I don't know who you think you are but you should learn to recognise a typographical error when you see one.
Re: APC NWC Summons Emergency Meeting Over Zamfara by Collins87: 11:56pm On May 24, 2019
Division is weakness.
Re: APC NWC Summons Emergency Meeting Over Zamfara by Nobody: 12:10am On May 25, 2019
Tajmahal1000:

Buhari is a lethargic leader just like GEJ which us more surprising given his military antecedent. You're right OBJ will not allow this. But also, OBJ is a strong leader. The question now is what kind of leader we need at this point if our national life. A lethargic one who will be aloof to politics and governance, or a strong man who will take issues by the scruff of the neck. Compare the indices of performance and you'll see why we've been retrogressing as a nation
Re: APC NWC Summons Emergency Meeting Over Zamfara by darqly(m): 5:54am On May 25, 2019
escodotman:
Seems APC have entered "panic mood"..
Isn't it strange that APC have never held any "emergency meeting" over the numerous killings and destructions of lives of the Zamfara people that have been happening in this same state for years now?
Hilariously, APC remember that Zamfara is no longer in their pocket and within hours, "emergency meeting" was summoned!!

Shows us where their priorities lie, and how useless they are. All Nigerian politicians crave is POWER, not the responsibility that comes with it.
APC is especially vile because they're worse than who they came to replace.
Re: APC NWC Summons Emergency Meeting Over Zamfara by vcente(m): 7:18am On May 25, 2019
The senate president is supposed to be his own man. Not a loyalist of anyone. He should be a godfather like saraki. The three arms of government were envisaged to act as checks balances to each other. The judiciary the legislative and the executive were never designed to cooperate with each other. They are only meant to reach compromise
Re: APC NWC Summons Emergency Meeting Over Zamfara by tsinzu: 7:59am On May 25, 2019
Waste of time
Re: APC NWC Summons Emergency Meeting Over Zamfara by Indispensable85(m): 8:06am On May 25, 2019
escodotman:
Vanguard is a reputable and one of the most read newspapers in Nigeria, and you called it's publication a "trash"?. Well, I don't know who you think you are but you should learn to recognise a typographical error when you see one.

I also don't know who you think you are but a reputable newspaper can't make such multiple errors in a single publication.
In a very short publication for that matter! This is why we're where we are today in Nigeria, we keep defending sheer incompetence for very mundane reasons.
Re: APC NWC Summons Emergency Meeting Over Zamfara by CID11: 8:13am On May 25, 2019
Believe me oyegun is better than oshiomole. he brought thuggery into the party. even in a rerun the PDP will win. The second man that only scored 10000 votes is going nowhere. Yari is so greedy God will not forgive him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Supreme Court Upholds Samuel Ortom's Election As Benue Governor / Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket / Buhari To Nigerian Elites: "Stop Making Expensive Demands"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.