Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Biafran Memorial Day -Speech By Igbo-American Soldier - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafran Memorial Day -Speech By Igbo-American Soldier (6362 Views)

Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Criticized Over Her Independence Day Speech / Lawan Shuts Down Motion Seeking To Debate Buhari’s Democracy Day Speech / Igbos In Canada Hold Biafra Memorial Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafran Memorial Day -Speech By Igbo-American Soldier by teufelein(f): 7:33pm On May 24, 2019
May 30th....

A day to remember every ounce of Igbo blood shed since 1945 until today.
A little over a year ago, I had no idea of the prejudices and war declared against Ndi Igbo. After months of reading, viewing documentaries, I still marvel at what has been accomplished on one hand, and saddened by what is occurring today on the other.

On May 30th, if you have any sense of pride, morals, or awareness you should observe by sitting in your home to reflect on what has happened, and prepare for what will come. You should remember the fallen; The women, children, men who gave it all.
No one will honor them but US. Without US, they will be forgotten in time. We can't let them(all of them who fought against Biafra) forget what happened nor our children.

I joke alot on Facebook. But this, I dont joke about. I remember listening to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu (There is NO BLACK LEADER ALIVE RIGHT NOW I ADMIRE MORE....NONE!!!) mention on one radio address that more and more African Americans are conducting DNA test and coming to their roots.

On May 30th, I will sit in my small space and fast for 24 hours. I will read. I will pray.
I hope every Igbo joins us... If this photo doesnt pull at your heart as a Igbo..... My friend you are already dead!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafran Memorial Day -Speech By Igbo-American Soldier by teufelein(f): 7:40pm On May 24, 2019
Thanks bro! You’re doing a great job!
Those in North America join our leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu at Atlanta-Georgia on the 30th and 31st.
It’s not an Igbo affair, it’s an affair for all lovers of freedom and liberty, irrespective of your level of awareness. Come with pen/pencil and paper. Come with your most difficult questions, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu will give you an appropriate response, you’ll never be the same!

11 Likes

Re: Biafran Memorial Day -Speech By Igbo-American Soldier by Built2last: 8:15pm On May 24, 2019
Umu igbo ha ga ekwe

1 Like

Re: Biafran Memorial Day -Speech By Igbo-American Soldier by loveth360(f): 8:27pm On May 24, 2019
God bless mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

God bless Ipob.

God bless all lovers of freedom.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafran Memorial Day -Speech By Igbo-American Soldier by teufelein(f): 11:08pm On May 24, 2019
loveth360:
God bless mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

God bless Ipob.

God bless all lovers of freedom.

powerful, my dear sister

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Memorial Day -Speech By Igbo-American Soldier by BuhariAdvocate: 11:14pm On May 24, 2019
So you are igbo American soldier live in Abakaliki. grin

5 Likes

Re: Biafran Memorial Day -Speech By Igbo-American Soldier by BuhariAdvocate: 11:16pm On May 24, 2019
Exercise in futile.
Re: Biafran Memorial Day -Speech By Igbo-American Soldier by Sparodedon: 1:05am On May 25, 2019
Lol, u are taking paracetamol on another's headache . Allow Igbo's worry about that . Get a life
Re: Biafran Memorial Day -Speech By Igbo-American Soldier by mcjohny(m): 5:04am On May 25, 2019
no rest until Biafra is out of this shit hole

7 Likes

Re: Biafran Memorial Day -Speech By Igbo-American Soldier by Westtimeline: 7:16am On May 25, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
So you are igbo American soldier live in Abakaliki. grin
grin
Re: Biafran Memorial Day -Speech By Igbo-American Soldier by Blazebond(m): 8:49am On May 25, 2019
I feel the pains of the biafran people and i stand with them,may they find peace.

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Memorial Day -Speech By Igbo-American Soldier by Temple1288(m): 11:10am On May 25, 2019
I'm sitting at home to celebrate the men and women who laid down their lives for me!

All Hail Biafra!

There's no Coordinator in MS... Going to TX for family meetings gets far at times..

God bless Biafra!

3 Likes

Re: Biafran Memorial Day -Speech By Igbo-American Soldier by Lopeztranto(f): 12:08pm On May 25, 2019
Temple1288:
I'm sitting at home to celebrate the men and women who laid down their lives for me!

All Hail Biafra!

There's no Coordinator in MS... Going to TX for family meetings gets far at times..

God bless Biafra!

A Biafran Muslim?
Re: Biafran Memorial Day -Speech By Igbo-American Soldier by tutudesz: 12:21pm On May 25, 2019
teufelein:
May 30th....

A day to remember every ounce of Igbo blood shed since 1945 until today.
A little over a year ago, I had no idea of the prejudices and war declared against Ndi Igbo. After months of reading, viewing documentaries, I still marvel at what has been accomplished on one hand, and saddened by what is occurring today on the other.

On May 30th, if you have any sense of pride, morals, or awareness you should observe by sitting in your home to reflect on what has happened, and prepare for what will come. You should remember the fallen; The women, children, men who gave it all.
No one will honor them but US. Without US, they will be forgotten in time. We can't let them(all of them who fought against Biafra) forget what happened nor our children.

I joke alot on Facebook. But this, I dont joke about. I remember listening to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu (There is NO BLACK LEADER ALIVE
RIGHT NOW I ADMIRE MORE....NONE!!!) mention on one radio address that more and more African Americans are conducting DNA test and coming to their roots.

On May 30th, I will sit in my small space and fast for 24 hours. I will read. I will pray.
I hope every Igbo joins us... If this photo doesnt pull at your heart as a Igbo..... My friend you are already dead!
What about the blood of those shed by Biafran soldiers?

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Memorial Day -Speech By Igbo-American Soldier by Temple1288(m): 12:41pm On May 25, 2019
Lopeztranto:

A Biafran Muslim?

That's what people like me pass thru just to troll the Bombers...

1 Like

Re: Biafran Memorial Day -Speech By Igbo-American Soldier by Holycity(f): 2:47pm On May 25, 2019
in our state Akwa Ibom, my father use to tell me, it was the Biafran solider that we killing them till Nigeria came to their help, they kill his father and some relative wen he was just 5yrs leaving him and his siblings to the care of their mother only, wen ever am told the story of biafran war I would hate biafran because if the wanted us to join them why were the killing us?

1 Like

Re: Biafran Memorial Day -Speech By Igbo-American Soldier by Holycity(f): 2:48pm On May 25, 2019
tutudesz:
What about the blood of those shed by Biafran soldiers?
I tired oo
Re: Biafran Memorial Day -Speech By Igbo-American Soldier by Emyud: 3:34pm On May 25, 2019
Holycity:
in our state Akwa Ibom, my father use to tell me, it was the Biafran solider that we killing them till Nigeria came to their help, they kill his father and some relative wen he was just 5yrs leaving him and his siblings to the care of their mother only, wen ever am told the story of biafran war I would hate biafran because if the wanted us to join them why were the killing us?

I can sense an imposter we Akwa Ibomites stand with Biafrans till Eternity I'm a Biafrans �

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Memorial Day -Speech By Igbo-American Soldier by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 25, 2019
Re: Biafran Memorial Day -Speech By Igbo-American Soldier by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 25, 2019
Re: Biafran Memorial Day -Speech By Igbo-American Soldier by oilPUSSY(f): 4:07pm On May 25, 2019
Holycity:

It's either you are an impostor or you have chosen to be senseless.
People of Akwa Cross started war with Igbos and ended with Igbos..
Infact, Late Philip Effiong who was the last president of Biafra blasted Orji Uzo Kalu for saying that Igbos shouldn't have gone to war. This will tell you that he has no apology for civil war.
In fact his children once accused Nnamdi Kanu for sidelining them when the agitation was at it's peak.
I attached all the evidence below.
If you want to be a proper and a good impostor, look for another SS state that is not close to Igbos to perfect your game even when your game Will begin and end on nairaland because offline Will keep showing you otherwise

http://www.igbofocus.co.uk/Gen_-Philip-Effiong-s-Son-Spea/gen_-philip-effiong-s-son-speaks-on-biafra-agitation--nnamdi-kan.html

https://allafrica.com/stories/200309220306.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Memorial Day -Speech By Igbo-American Soldier by Holycity(f): 5:38pm On May 25, 2019
oilPUSSY:

It's either you are an impostor or you have chosen to be senseless.
People of Akwa Cross started war with Igbos and ended with Igbos..
Infact, Late Philip Effiong who was the last president of Biafra blasted Orji Uzo Kalu for saying that Igbos shouldn't have gone to war. This will tell you that he has no apology for civil war.
In fact his children once accused Nnamdi Kanu for sidelining them when the agitation was at it's peak.
I attached all the evidence below.
If you want to be a proper and a good impostor, look for another SS state that is not close to Igbos to perfect your game even when your game Will begin and end on nairaland because offline Will keep showing you otherwise

http://www.igbofocus.co.uk/Gen_-Philip-Effiong-s-Son-Spea/gen_-philip-effiong-s-son-speaks-on-biafra-agitation--nnamdi-kan.html

https://allafrica.com/stories/200309220306.html

who is senseless here...
maybe is you who is senseless and stupid

my dad told me. my grandfather was kill by biafran, and recently as if I knew the topic will come up, I ask my dad sister who is the eldest and maybe understood the war a little although she was still very young... she told me how her uncles, cousin were kill.... biafran was so hard less in killing, beheading AkwaIbom people... matching them in a single file to Itam junction and shooting them one after the other... at this point I was force to ask about Phillip effiong. she said she don't know anything about him, maybe he's from calabar.... beside effiong was just a second in command...
I don't know Wch part of Akwa Ibom supported biafran by were am from Itam clan in Itu local government.... av never heard I single soul talks about supporting Biafra.... even in the whole state... he who says AkwaIbom support biafran should proof, me I don't mean calabar oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafran Memorial Day -Speech By Igbo-American Soldier by Holycity(f): 5:39pm On May 25, 2019
Emyud:

I can sense an imposter we Akwa Ibomites stand with Biafrans till Eternity I'm a Biafrans �

oga Wch part
where do you hold meetings
Re: Biafran Memorial Day -Speech By Igbo-American Soldier by oilPUSSY(f): 5:40pm On May 25, 2019
Holycity:

who is senseless here...

my dad told me. my grandfather was kill by biafran, and recently as if I knew the topic will come up, I ask my dad sister who is the eldest and maybe understood the war a little although she was still very young... she told me how her uncles, cousin were kill.... biafran was so hard less in killing, beheading AkwaIbom people... matching them in a single file to Itam junction and shooting them one after the other... at this point I was force to ask about Phillip effiong. she said she don't know anything about him, maybe he's from calabar.... beside effiong was just a second in command...
I don't know Wch part of Akwa Ibom supported biafran by were am from Itam clan in Itu local government.... av never heard I single soul talks about supporting Biafra.... even in the whole state... he who says AkwaIbom support biafran should proof, me I don't mean calabar oooo
Re: Biafran Memorial Day -Speech By Igbo-American Soldier by oilPUSSY(f): 5:47pm On May 25, 2019
Holycity:

who is senseless here...

I talk am grin..

Go and meet your father in Oshogbo where he's busy with his business.
Then you, you better focus on agbo Jedi business before I cast spell on you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Memorial Day -Speech By Igbo-American Soldier by oilPUSSY(f): 6:19pm On May 25, 2019
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3Dg4ujjRRqqGk&ved=2ahUKEwjZm-Drl7fiAhXDa1AKHUN0DCcQtwIwAHoECAEQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0M0mHVbpl5jIx3RN5iZWpE&cshid=1558804814021

Benjamin Adekunle an afonja skull Miner murdered thousands of Ibibio and buried them in a shallow grave.

Open the link I posted you clown... @ holycity abi corrupt City..
Skull mners Sha.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Memorial Day -Speech By Igbo-American Soldier by Lopeztranto(f): 7:34pm On May 25, 2019
Temple1288:

That's what people like me pass thru just to troll the Bombers...

Lol, I get it.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Memorial Day -Speech By Igbo-American Soldier by duncun: 8:28pm On May 25, 2019

1 Like

Re: Biafran Memorial Day -Speech By Igbo-American Soldier by Dreambeat: 8:36pm On May 25, 2019
God bless Nnamdi Kanu.God bless Biafra.May the souls of the brave Biafran men, women and children who died in the struggle to emancipate me and other Biafrans from the hands of the murderous Fulanis and their collaborators rest in the bosom of the lord.Isee!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Root Of The Niger Delta Crisis / A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! / Buhari's Unguarded Actions Cause Israel To Recognize Biafra - Arab Diplomat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.