Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,448 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! (6366 Views)

When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... / Ministers Are Very Important And Not Noisemakers: A Reply To PMB / Okupe Calls Opposition Parties Noisemakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by Beaf: 3:57pm On Jul 31, 2011
[size=14pt]Some "strong" leaders! grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

[img]http://3.bp..com/_GtuAjoRYkSA/S_s2i90qULI/AAAAAAAAAa0/zoTpN4sp_w8/s1600/Turai%2520Yar'Adua.jpg[/img]

Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by aljharem3: 4:01pm On Jul 31, 2011
1. Babagandi has done bad things but also good thing and better than GEJ

2. THE BEST PERIOD IN NIGERIA HISTORY WAS DURING IDAIGBON AND BUHARI ERA. if you were born then, you would have experienced the best of Nigeria government

3. OBJ is far better than GEJ

OBJ introduced GSM and other thing to nigeria for the first time. also he was the one that paid our debts and gave us foreign reserve excess of 60 million excess which GEJ has reduced to 20 or 10 million

WHAT HAS GEJ DONE SINCE EARLY 2010 TO LAST 2011!!!!!
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by SouthEast1: 4:02pm On Jul 31, 2011
Hahahaha!
These are a bunch of oles and barawos and ritualistic adults sharing food in witches covens. Please add Shagari to your list.
Thank God xxxxxxx for now are missing in this ignominious list of presidents. President my foot.
Beaf, GEJ may be weak, but I take him 100x before touching any of these ba-star-ds.
There is a saying that na small small dey dey take lick hot okra soup. Who knows, GEJ may be taking that approach.
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by Beaf: 4:02pm On Jul 31, 2011
alj_harem:

1. Babagandi has done bad things but also good thing and better than GEJ

2. THE BEST PERIOD IN NIGERIA HISTORY WAS DURING IDAIGBON AND BUHARI ERA. if you were born then, you would have experienced the best of Nigeria government

3. OBJ is far better than GEJ

OBJ introduced GSM and other thing to nigeria for the first time. also he was the one that paid our debts and gave us foreign reserve excess of 60 million excess which GEJ has reduced to 20 or 10 million

WHAT HAS GEJ DONE SINCE EARLY 2010 TO LAST 2011!!!!!

The thing about being daft, is that it takes zero effort. You simply chuck your brain in your arse and start babbling crap.

@topic
Please, any takers, there is a a lovely choice of several "strong" leaders above. Take your pick and tell us what they did for Nigeria, but if you are merely an ethnic bigot, then tell us what they have done for your people.

A little bird keeps whispering, "some of these 'strong' leaders own boko haram and Maiduguri."
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by Beaf: 4:09pm On Jul 31, 2011

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Damn!
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 31, 2011
these are the people that put us in the mess we are in today but this list is not complete am sure there are more of them that should be there ,yeah gowon should be there. they couldnt even help their own people talkless of the rest of nigerians yet they are the richest nigerians we have today while their states and towns are among the poorest we have in nigeria. what a shame. we cant judge GEJ untill he finishes his tenure or at least half way into his tenure, its up to him to decide if he wants to be in the hall of fame or hall of shame like these thieves.
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by SouthEast1: 4:13pm On Jul 31, 2011
As a president from a minority group, only a fool will expect GEJ to thread not softly in a country where wolves (Hausa/Fulani/Yoruba) and Foxes (Igbo) hold sway.
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by Odunnu: 4:20pm On Jul 31, 2011
Beaf:

[size=14pt]Some "strong" leaders! grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

[img]http://3.bp..com/_GtuAjoRYkSA/S_s2i90qULI/AAAAAAAAAa0/zoTpN4sp_w8/s1600/Turai%2520Yar'Adua.jpg[/img]

my 2011 online hero! I'm exceptionally happy to see you. You left without a word to us. I'm happy you are back. I really missed your posts. Welcome Sir.
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by aljharem3: 4:24pm On Jul 31, 2011
South-East:

As a president from a minority group, only a fool will expect GEJ to thread not softly in a country where wolves (Hausa/Fulani/Yoruba) and Foxes (Igbo) hold sway.

why are igbos and ijaws to called foxes. Or is ibori, edwin clark, Peter obi, alams the woman dresser, andy uba, T.A Orji etc also yoruba/hausa/fulani a well

c'mon be fair here. Every group is part of it

DRlulu:

these are the people that put us in the mess we are in today but this list is not complete am sure there are more of them that should be there ,yeah gowon should be there. they couldnt even help their own people talkless of the rest of nigerians yet they are the richest nigerians we have today while their states and towns are among the poorest we have in nigeria. what a shame. we cant judge GEJ untill he finishes his tenure or at least half way into his tenure, its up to him to decide if he wants to be in the hall of fame or hall of shame like these thieves.

yes you are right, but please and please GEJ is part of them angry he was the deputy governor of the balysea, governor of balysea, now the president since 2010

Beaf:

The thing about being daft, is that it takes zero effort. You simply chuck your brain in your arse and start babbling crap.

@topic
Please, any takers, there is a a lovely choice of several "strong" leaders above. Take your pick and tell us what they did for Nigeria, but if you are merely an ethnic bigot, then tell us what they have done for your people.

A little bird keeps whispering, "some of these 'strong' leaders own boko haram and Maiduguri."

LOL very stu.pid statement made by beaf of course

The last time I checked, Kwara, kogi plateau, borno and other northern states voted for GEJ

but not even up to 1% from the SS and SE voted buhari or ribadu. talking of bigotry

cry cry
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by Beaf: 4:24pm On Jul 31, 2011
Odunnu:

my 2011 online hero! I'm exceptionally happy to see you. You left without a word to us. I'm happy you are back. I really missed your posts. Welcome Sir.

Thanks so much my lovely sister, I was really busy sorting out a personal project (still am a bit).
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by homerac7: 4:24pm On Jul 31, 2011
Ah Beaf! Beaf!! Beaf!!!

Unfortunately some of dos guys had better sense of direction in their first 60 days in office than GEJ. U haven't proven GEJ is better, rather u r reminding us that we should have been used to arrested development agents. Ooooh!, angry angry angry
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by htajz: 4:25pm On Jul 31, 2011
wow beaf is back . make i see all those yeye westerners and northerners open their stinking mouth about GEJ and the east again.
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by Beaf: 4:26pm On Jul 31, 2011
[size=21pt]SAI BUHARI!![/size]

A "strong" leaders boko haram like followers. LOLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!

[img]http://api.ning.com/files/CS7d8kAuWBJPQimnh9ZljhKpKBkiVkhXfvAKYluRR0O1QlAt4FwWQ6NFwuyOauJiHVs-NkeCy6hLO0-Xss*YZicMY9U4JprH/riot4460x302.jpg[/img]

I think alj harem is in the one below:

Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by SouthEast1: 4:27pm On Jul 31, 2011
htajz:

wow beaf is back . make i see all those yeye westerners and northerners open their stinking mouth about GEJ and the east again.
Damn. Hot sucker punch, that was. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by SouthEast1: 4:28pm On Jul 31, 2011
Beaf:

[size=21pt]SAI BUHARI!![/size]

A "strong" leaders boko haram like followers. LOLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!

[img]http://api.ning.com/files/CS7d8kAuWBJPQimnh9ZljhKpKBkiVkhXfvAKYluRR0O1QlAt4FwWQ6NFwuyOauJiHVs-NkeCy6hLO0-Xss*YZicMY9U4JprH/riot4460x302.jpg[/img]

I think alj harem is in the one below:

Beaf Buhari is not only ''strong''. He is over ''strong''. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by aljharem3: 4:29pm On Jul 31, 2011
Beaf:

[/2011/04/Riot_1.jpg[/img]

dude answer the question i posted to you and south-east
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by SSaemoenl(m): 4:30pm On Jul 31, 2011
Jonathan is a.,.,.,.,. , Mister NO DIRECTION.
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by aljharem3: 4:34pm On Jul 31, 2011
SSaemoenl:

Jonathan is a.,.,.,.,. , Mister NO DIRECTION.

thank you. He should tell us what Jonathan has done for balysea before he became the president and what he as done for Nigeria so far apart for FOI
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by SouthEast1: 4:37pm On Jul 31, 2011
Alj Harem

Please tell what those other leaders did in their first 100 days (or so), the point where GEJ is now
So far,

GEJ conducted the best election in Nigeria.
The elusive FOI act passed under him
Under Gej, naija has been removed from the terror watch list where your Mutallab Sharia Bank brother's son put us
Cost of petrol has stopped flutuating like no man's business
There seem to be more electricity now than before
He is working on a 6-year single term bill which is good for Nigeria
He has deployed the military to whip Boko Haram into line grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

All these in 100 days. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Wait for 4 years to expire. Then come back to judge him against the other FAILED presidents.
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by AndyMoore1(m): 4:39pm On Jul 31, 2011

Please, if you have a point to make, make it rather than insulting people. Respect people's opinions especially when it makes sense. Thank you.
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by Beaf: 4:43pm On Jul 31, 2011
Andy Moore:

Please, if you have a point to make, make it rather than insulting people. Respect people's opinions especially when it makes sense. Thank you.

Abeg, choose your "strong" leader from the pack of donkeys and vamoose, or better still, evaporate.

South-East:

Beaf Buhari is not only ''strong''. He is over ''strong''. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol! Don't mind his boko haram inspired followers.
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by htajz: 4:45pm On Jul 31, 2011
GEJ is mr no direction but the past leaders clearly had a direction and that was towards poverty, illiteracy,crime,unemployment,curruption,looting of public funds, indiscipline, sharia ,tribalism, bullying,assasinations,genocides ,stealing of niger delta oil and taking the wealth to the west(lagos) ,north ,abuja ets and abroad while we niger deltans suffer,denial of basic human rights we can go on and on. even if GEJ plays tennis till the end of his tenure he will still be better than the past rogues we shamelessly called leaders.
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by aljharem3: 4:47pm On Jul 31, 2011
South-East:

Alj Harem

Please tell what those other leaders did in their first 100 days (or so), the point where GEJ is now
So far,

Under Gej, naija has been removed from the terror watch list where your Mutallab Sharia Bank brother's son put us

All these in 100 days.
Wait for 4 years to expire. Then come back to judge him against the other FAILED presidents.

My brother, GEJ has not been the president for 100 days. Since Yaradua die, he became the president from March 2010 . tomorrow would be August 2011.  It is more than a Year now

The best election is Abiola and not GEJ because he rigged in the SE and SS(99% support). Also the north because the % of people that voted for him is immpossible

Nigeria was removed for debts by OBJ as well so Using Muttalb is not excuss.

the cost of petrol has been stablized since Yaradua. 2009 or so. you can check to be sure 65N

That is a lie because were I live, the electrity has gotten worse and other areas as well

and how are you sure he would not go for second term. moreover he promised 1 term and used 6 years to extend his tenure

Not 100 days but 1 year and few months which OBJ/yaradua did better only that I cant recall now
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by aljharem3: 4:49pm On Jul 31, 2011
Andy Moore:

ha you are talking to an uncultured person that derive joy in insulting

what till he starts with pictures
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by htajz: 4:49pm On Jul 31, 2011
alj_harem:

My brother, GEJ has not been the president for 100 days. Since Yaradua die, he became the president from March 2010 . tomorrow would be August 2011.  It is more than a Year now

The best election is Abiola and not GEJ because he rigged in the SE and SS(99% support). Also the north because the % of people that voted for him is immpossible

the cost of petrol has been stablized since Yaradua. 2009 or so. you can check to be sure 65N

That is a lie because were I live, the electrity has gotten worse and other areas as well

p

and how are you sure he would not go for second term. moreover he promised 1 term and used 6 years to extend his tenure

Not 100 days but 1 year and few months which OBJ/yaradua did better only that I cant recall now

pick one strong leader from the list first before you comment angry
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by aljharem3: 4:53pm On Jul 31, 2011
htajz:

pick one strong leader from the list first before you comment angry

I am not talking about strong leaders but the leader's achievements when compare to GEJ

Now if you want my pick I choose BUHARI

If you were born then, you would know that the country saw sanity and disciple during his military regin with Idiagbon

ask your parents if you are not sure
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by SouthEast1: 4:54pm On Jul 31, 2011
alj_harem:

Abiola's is not the best. He rigged in the SW and bribed in the remaining places. He was one president Nigerians were happy not to have. Drug pusher for a president? Tell us what they did in their own one year.
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by jmaine: 5:01pm On Jul 31, 2011
How did this stuff get to the home page cheesy cheesy
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by aljharem3: 5:01pm On Jul 31, 2011
South-East:

Abiola's is not the best. He rigged in the SW and bribed in the remaining places. He was one president Nigerians were happy not to have. Drug pusher for a president? Tell us what they did in their own one year.

I don't care about Abiola and the died has no business with the living . so talk about the fact I posted smiley wink
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by Beaf: 5:03pm On Jul 31, 2011
alj_harem:

I am not talking about strong leaders but the leader's achievements when compare to GEJ

If you were born then, you would know that the country saw sanity
and disciple during his military regin with Idiagbon

Is that not why there is boko haram in your state? The sharia inspired "strength" and "sanity" Buhari gave you has made you people run away from home, while al qaeda and boko haram zealots have taken over.

Shame on you. Why are you in Lagos? When will you be able to return home to Borno and the "peace" Buhari, Atiku and his likes gave you?
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by htajz: 5:05pm On Jul 31, 2011
alj_harem:

If you were born then, you would know that the country saw sanity and disciple during his military regin with Idiagbon

you obviously didnt know what people in the east went tru during buhari millitary regime thats why you can run your mouth anyhow, soldiers beat up people at will all in the name of discipline , women were being raped by soldiers and you wonder why the east does not want anything to do with buhari, discipline indeed make im try again.
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by BetaThings: 5:05pm On Jul 31, 2011
South-East:

Alj Harem

So far,

The elusive FOI act passed under him
He has deployed the military to whip Boko Haram into line grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

All these in 100 days. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

All these done in 100days?
The man could not appoint ministers in 30days
He said before inauguration that 1 year is not even enough to understand his job

Campaign was propaganda; now performance is by propaganda

So we can gauge stability of petroluem prices in 100days
Allison-Madueke blames smugglers, hoarders for kerosene scarcity
http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Home/5728285-146/story.csp

Conducted an election in 100days? How long does it take to appoint INEC chair, do registrationm vote etc
Jonathan appoints BUK VC, Jega, as new INEC Chairman June 2010
http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art201006093354334

Electricity generation in 100 days?
FG fails to deliver on its power target
http://www.businessdayonline.com/NG/index.php/news/76-hot-topic/24599-fg-fails-to-deliver-on-its-power-target

Govt is negotiating with Boko Haram
http://www.businessdayonline.com/NG/index.php/news/76-hot-topic/25355-fg-sets-up-committee-to-negotiate-with-boko-haram-

6 year single term is illogical. was Adedibu seeking 2nd term, was Obj seeking 2nd term with do-or-die
Tenure extension self-serving, divisive, says NBA
http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news/14177-tenure-extension-self-serving-divisive-says-nba.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Brainless Baba Buhari Put The Cart Before The Horse / The Wasteful Senator(Sen.Dino Melaye):See For Yourself(photo) / Wole Soyinka In His Radical Days As A Pyrate Don (photo)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.