Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,416 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

LASU Fresher Killed On His Matriculation Day While Trying To Help Arrest A Thief - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / LASU Fresher Killed On His Matriculation Day While Trying To Help Arrest A Thief (422 Views)

Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep / Policeman Faints While Trying To Arrest A Suspect In Agege, Lagos / LASU Fresher Killed On His Matriculation Day While Trying To Help Arrest A Thief (2) (3) (4)

LASU Fresher Killed On His Matriculation Day While Trying To Help Arrest A Thief by smog2500: 9:22pm On May 24, 2019
A 100-level Human kinetics student of the Lagos State University, LASU, has died after being shot by an armed
robber.
Kehinde, who had his matriculation yesterday, was allegedly trying to help arrest two armed robbers at his
school’s First Gate, when one of them shot him in the neck.

Re: LASU Fresher Killed On His Matriculation Day While Trying To Help Arrest A Thief by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 24, 2019
Rip
Re: LASU Fresher Killed On His Matriculation Day While Trying To Help Arrest A Thief by donbachi(m): 9:28pm On May 24, 2019
Villagewaka.com
Re: LASU Fresher Killed On His Matriculation Day While Trying To Help Arrest A Thief by greatbrian(m): 9:29pm On May 24, 2019
Re: LASU Fresher Killed On His Matriculation Day While Trying To Help Arrest A Thief by greatbrian(m): 9:30pm On May 24, 2019
Well
Re: LASU Fresher Killed On His Matriculation Day While Trying To Help Arrest A Thief by greatbrian(m): 9:31pm On May 24, 2019
Nothing gives you greater peace of mind than minding your business.. Now the theif escaped with your life and your people will be thrown into mournful mode.

If only you minded your business you could have been the president somedays

Rip man say me well to my dad on th other side and i hope the theif meets its karma or maybe not

Re: LASU Fresher Killed On His Matriculation Day While Trying To Help Arrest A Thief by ojun50(m): 9:40pm On May 24, 2019
greatbrian:
Nothing gives you greater peace of mind than minding your business.. Now the theif escaped with your life and your people will be thrown into mournful mode.

If only you minded your business you could have been the president somedays

Rip man say me well to my dad on th other side and i hope the theif meets its karma or maybe not
na wa oh
Re: LASU Fresher Killed On His Matriculation Day While Trying To Help Arrest A Thief by nifemi25(m): 9:43pm On May 24, 2019
Village people finally get hold of him. May his soul rest in peace.....

The Moment A Train Caught Fire In Mushin, Lagos / Boko Haram has been defeated, will never come back again - Buratai / Nigerian Lady Shares Chat With Man Who Life Threaten Her For Rejecting Him

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7