Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep (56735 Views)

Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK / Woman Jailed For Performing Sex Act On A Married Stranger While He Was Asleep / LASU Fresher Killed On His Matriculation Day While Trying To Help Arrest A Thief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 10:16pm On Jun 21, 2021
Police of the Edo State Command have begun an investigation into the alleged murder of a 79-year-old man, Osariakhi Oronsaye, by his 13-year-old son, Abubakar.

Abubakar reportedly hacked‎ his septuagenarian father to death with an axe while he was asleep on Father’s Day, Sunday, June 20, at Egbon Estate in Evbuotubu, Benin, Edo ‎State.

‎Confirming the incident, police spokesman SP Kontongs Bello said that the Command will rely on the advice of the Director of the Public Prosecution (DPP).

He explained that the minor status of the offender has made it imperative for the Command to consult with the DPP.

‘I can confirm to you that the Command is discussing with the DPP over the case. It is an unfortunate case but we are also conducting our investigation to ensure that we unravel the case.

‘The culprit is a minor so we must be sure of what we are doing,’ Bello said.

It was learnt that Oronsaye had earlier reported his son to the Evbuotubu Police Station a week ago, following an alleged threat from the teenager but pleaded with them (the police) to leave the boy alone.

Some family members who described the incident as tragic said ‘we have not known Abubakar to be having a mental problem, but we are shocked with his action now.’

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/edo-son-kills-father-on-fathers-day-police-investigate/

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by Juliusmomoh: 10:21pm On Jun 21, 2021
Some people sef...
Your son threating to kill you, and you successfully handed him over to the police. U con carry your two leg go there beg them to release him.... I always tell people, if your right leg is causing you problem, cut it off. It's better to walk on this planet earth without leg than trying to safe that leg who will later kill you..... The boy is even a cultist

149 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by Bola146(f): 10:23pm On Jun 21, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by pyyxxaro: 10:24pm On Jun 21, 2021
13 years cry

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by kestolove95(m): 10:27pm On Jun 21, 2021
Oboy see mind, kill person not just person but his dad..slawormiir idols

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by Freestainworld(m): 10:27pm On Jun 21, 2021
Cultism at work, they should never spare the boy, he should face the full wrath of the law.

108 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by SportsHD: 10:32pm On Jun 21, 2021
Sonofabeach!

4 Likes

Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by airminem(f): 10:34pm On Jun 21, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
A
A for Abubakar shekau in Edo angry

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by andyblinks05: 10:35pm On Jun 21, 2021
sabi carry bad news like say na pride.
Una dey never report better things. ****spits* ***

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by daddytime(m): 10:36pm On Jun 21, 2021
na wa
Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by airminem(f): 10:37pm On Jun 21, 2021
Why do people look fo things to be offensive, rather than trying to understand the meaning

2 Likes

Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by daddytime(m): 10:39pm On Jun 21, 2021
The boy no gree believe say the man fit born am at 66 years old or the fact say the man bring am come this world at such age dey make am vex...

Evil kid.

Na so my landlady for Benin that year dey see shege for her only son hand.

To raise pikin for Benin wey no go dey taintend by pressure/influence to join cultism, na serious prayer and God's grace...

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by slawormiir: 10:54pm On Jun 21, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by Mizzhelen: 11:21pm On Jun 21, 2021
Days are becoming evil

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by illicit(m): 11:49pm On Jun 21, 2021
shocked

O boy eh
Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by ChilamNk(m): 12:41am On Jun 22, 2021
We're in deep mess in this country o

But wait a minute..

How come Osariakhi Oronsaye and Edo man, him no see Onomeh, Osedemeh , Wademeh from him state not even Okon or Ade from his neighbouring state give birth.
E come be ABUBAKAR

E-get as e-be na

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by Karlovych: 2:19am On Jun 22, 2021
embarassed embarassed embarassed Abubakar!!! by the time the boy spends 6 months in prison with no release date in sight he will realise the gravity of crime he has committed, this crime will haunt him for the rest of his life, useless boy

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by tydi(m): 2:33am On Jun 22, 2021
The Foolish boy didn’t see banks emails to hack out money and help his poor father, rather he became a tool in the hand of the devil

4 Likes

Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by udede(m): 3:15am On Jun 22, 2021
Some one should just use a cutlass on the boy, weather he is a minor or major.
That Fool should not be allowed to grow.
He is too wicked

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:42am On Jun 22, 2021
That boy is a time bomb in that community

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by Optimistguy1969: 4:33am On Jun 22, 2021
daddytime:
The boy no gree believe say the man fit born am at 66 years old or the fact say the man bring am come this world at such age dey make am vex...

Evil kid.

Na so my landlady for Benin that year dey see shege for her only son hand.

Benin no be where dem dey raise pikin oh...
I was raised in Benin city, so what's your point ??

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by 2shaw: 4:59am On Jun 22, 2021
Did u say evbuotubu. I stayed at children medical for 2012 wtvmy uncle the area is notorious. Few big men with mansions while the rest na ghetto. Cultists robbers etc.by 7pm u can get obtained

2 Likes

Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by potent5(m): 5:37am On Jun 22, 2021
Why bini man go name him pikin Abubakar still de surprise me. grin

19 Likes

Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by officialmario(m): 5:40am On Jun 22, 2021
What a boy! you killed your papa. the boy wan use am 4 ritual purpose.

2 Likes

Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by superCleanworks(m): 5:53am On Jun 22, 2021
can you remember what you were doing at the age of 13?
at this age this one has been committing crimes that make his father even call police that means
his wahala started when he was like 10 years old.

casted child.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by Conner44: 6:24am On Jun 22, 2021
spare the rod, spoil the child.

a young man who throws his father up in the air
will have the old mans scrotum blinding him

11 Likes

Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by delzbaba(m): 6:26am On Jun 22, 2021
13 years wow

2 Likes

Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by daddytime(m): 6:40am On Jun 22, 2021
Optimistguy1969:

I was raised in Benin city, so what's your point ??

I'm sorry, and I'll need to edit that part of my comment.

As an Edo boy myself, you should understand what I meant by that statement and not just the literal or surface meaning.

18 Likes

Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by gambia(m): 6:46am On Jun 22, 2021
at it again, goods news no dey reach your side?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by adecz: 8:07am On Jun 22, 2021
When an old man of 66 was
still procreating ❗️❗️❗️
Re: Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep by notym2chektym: 8:10am On Jun 22, 2021
And the day he was born, they were celebrating because he's a boy child.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Holding Loaf Of Bread Killed In Portharcourt. / Two Men Fight, Complain To Police Over Refusal To Pay After Anal Sex / Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.