Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Senator Dino Melaye Twitter Shows Incoming Senators According To Political Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaye Twitter Shows Incoming Senators According To Political Party (1857 Views)

What Saraki Tells Incoming Senators At Orientation Programme - Photos / Saraki, Dogara, Lawan Attends Senate Dinner For Incoming Senators - Photos / 11 Nigerian Incoming Senators Facing Corruption Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Dino Melaye Twitter Shows Incoming Senators According To Political Party by imeyalo09: 10:03pm On May 24, 2019
Senator of FRN Dino Melaye share this twitt on her handily. According to him the incoming senators APC have highest Senators.

http://dailynaijamode.com/see-number-of-senators-according-to-political-parties-dino-melaye/

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Twitter Shows Incoming Senators According To Political Party by hmmm222: 10:08pm On May 24, 2019
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Twitter Shows Incoming Senators According To Political Party by reccy(m): 10:09pm On May 24, 2019
Wow pdp 49?? I never knew pdp has such number.. Well that's good for democracy.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Twitter Shows Incoming Senators According To Political Party by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 24, 2019
reccy:
Wow pdp 49?? I never knew pdp has such number.. Well that's good for democracy.
You people should stop fighting or clapping for any of those two useless political parties, they don't care about any of you.

APC and PDP are the same.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Twitter Shows Incoming Senators According To Political Party by Johnnyessence(m): 11:04pm On May 24, 2019
nice one from pdp.
Dino Melaye newly released track "Kogi Koya"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMsRoC1X3lE
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Twitter Shows Incoming Senators According To Political Party by stanleyravos: 11:17pm On May 24, 2019
hmmm222:
which of the state has that outstanding
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Twitter Shows Incoming Senators According To Political Party by Danwakae(m): 11:31pm On May 24, 2019
kingkakaone:

You people should stop fighting or clapping for any of those two useless political parties, they don't care about any of you.

Na so u go talk, tomorrow u go shout APC change!!!!, When it favours APC

Una mumu never do

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Twitter Shows Incoming Senators According To Political Party by Johnnyessence(m): 11:42pm On May 24, 2019
kingkakaone:

lol you are now gentle now cos' pdp wins in the supreme court today. you just have to deal with it till 2023. also Zamfara State is now pdp state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Twitter Shows Incoming Senators According To Political Party by Amuocha: 12:03am On May 25, 2019
APC is useless...spent 4 hours from Lekki to Mainland today

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Twitter Shows Incoming Senators According To Political Party by Osas001: 4:58am On May 25, 2019
I see Dino coming out for Senate Presidency

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Twitter Shows Incoming Senators According To Political Party by BuhariAdvocate: 5:25am On May 25, 2019
Amuocha:
APC is useless...spent 4 hours from Lekki to Mainland today
tomorrow you will spend 4years there .as if the gridlock just started today mischief.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Twitter Shows Incoming Senators According To Political Party by chriskosherbal(m): 5:27am On May 25, 2019
kingkakaone:

GBAM!!! Oga you have said it all..
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Twitter Shows Incoming Senators According To Political Party by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 25, 2019
Johnnyessence:
lol you are now gentle now cos' pdp wins in the supreme court today. you just have to deal with it till 2023. also Zamfara State is now pdp state.
See Jonny wants to attack me o, chai.
You of all people should know that I don't follow a party now?
If you think I'm angry with Zamfara why shouldn't I be happy with Ekiti judgement?

Go check my posts how I applauded the supreme Court for the Zamfara judgement. Not everyone is like you bro, we are the real neutrals, not people like you who claim to fight against injustice but still support parties and politicians who oppress masses like you.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Twitter Shows Incoming Senators According To Political Party by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 25, 2019
Danwakae:

Na so u go talk, tomorrow u go shout APC change!!!!, When it favours APC

Una mumu never do
U are the biggest mumu younng man.
Before you quote people try to check their posts to know where they belong. Don't be a lazy Nigerian youth.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Appeal Court Sacks Another APC Lawmaker / Former Governor Dankwambo Escapes Kidnap Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway / Why We Massacre Borno Rice Farmer -bokoharam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.