Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) (48213 Views)

TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass / Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman / T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) by Bonapart(m): 12:31pm On May 25, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
Who are these actors in the house of God
and these are the people Nigeria are hoping to rule tomorrow.

No wonder your country is in jeopardy.

Misplaced priority.

Nigeria lack both leaders and stupid followers like you
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) by Bonapart(m): 12:32pm On May 25, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
which God? If I slap that your face, sense go rush enter. angry
woe unto them that call evil good and good evil
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) by TooMuchStuff: 12:32pm On May 25, 2019
Bonapart:
It can only be God

While others only know how to kill and blow themselves up

The prophet in some people's book didn't even perform a single miracle yet they're calling him a prophet. Pedophile

I no dey o...!
No be fr
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) by Phayzz(m): 12:33pm On May 25, 2019
oloriLFC:
No be today dem don dey collapse for that Synagogue jare. Na dia way grin
u too much grin

1 Like

Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) by MysteryFinder: 12:35pm On May 25, 2019
Who will hear that American President would be a woman and will not collapse with laughter grin

1 Like

Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) by TooMuchStuff: 12:35pm On May 25, 2019
Bonapart:
It can only be God

The prophet in some people's book didn't even perform a single miracle yet they're calling him a prophet. Pedophile

I no dey o...!

No be from Ma mouth u go hear say na Aisha the daughter of abubakar be the 6yrs old kid bride of the prophet o...!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:36pm On May 25, 2019
Bonapart:
woe unto them that call evil good and good evil
Na this kind Bona dey part with his hard earned money, inthe name of pastor, prophet and God. sad
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) by 0truthseeker: 12:43pm On May 25, 2019
TBJ: Someone slap you
Man: Yes sir

TBJ: It happen in the spiritual before it happen in physical
Man: Yes you are correct *Shaking body in affrimation*

TBJ: Your destiny has being tampered with
Man: Hooo
Wife: Hooo my God

TBJ: Am going to pray for you and you will be heal
**Man and Wife: Went on their kneels

TBJ: Water the supernatural hand
**Man and Wife** fell down
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) by Temple1288(m): 12:46pm On May 25, 2019
Another set of gullible people falling because they are being scammed right before their gullible faces
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) by Bonapart(m): 12:46pm On May 25, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

I no dey o...!

No be from Ma mouth u go hear say na Aisha the daughter of abubakar be the 6yrs old kid bride of the prophet o...!

cheesy grin cheesy grin.... you haven't said anything o!
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) by Acidosis(m): 12:48pm On May 25, 2019
FYB:
My people and Religion

Which people? Una dey believe am? More than 60% of those sitted are non-Nigerians.
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) by minasota(f): 12:50pm On May 25, 2019
CollinsWeGlobe:
Prophet T.B. Joshua of the Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN) has gave a prophetic message to married couple that led them collapsed.

What could be so revealing that it would cause this married couple to fall to the ground in astonishment? It must be something beyond human comprehension.

According to the video sighted by MandyNews.com, couple collapsed and fell while Prophet T.B Joshua was making a shocking prophecy about their life.

Watch Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAnJLNRGw4Q

More via https://mandynews.com/prophet-t-b-joshua-prophecy-causes-couple-to-collapse-video/
T.b Joshua...... No1

1 Like

Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 25, 2019
Crooked pastor and Gullible fools. grin prophecy my butt!

2 Likes

Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) by Greatman741: 12:52pm On May 25, 2019
CollinsWeGlobe:
Prophet T.B. Joshua of the Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN) has gave a prophetic message to married couple that led them collapsed. This kind English sef

What could be so revealing that it would cause this married couple to fall to the ground in astonishment? It must be something beyond human comprehension.

According to the video sighted by MandyNews.com, couple collapsed and fell while Prophet T.B Joshua was making a shocking prophecy about their life.

Watch Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAnJLNRGw4Q

More via https://mandynews.com/prophet-t-b-joshua-prophecy-causes-couple-to-collapse-video/
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) by Almunjid(m): 12:57pm On May 25, 2019
Bonapart:
It can only be God

If miracles and wonders are what it takes to be called Prophet, even Satan too na prophet, he gave most of these so called prophets powers to decieve the gullible.
How many prophets did miracles in the Bible, yet na prophets dem be. God communicate with them and they pass the info that's all.

We need to know the difference between soothsayer, magician, sorcerer and prophet. grin

1 Like

Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) by Wahleehk10: 1:00pm On May 25, 2019
One hot slap by an enemy in the dream can wake someone up from sleep this one is saying that he received over one thousand slap. So the slap was so cool and comforting that he just relaxed and be counting. Lieeeeeesssssss. sad
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) by Hades2016(m): 1:02pm On May 25, 2019
Correct sakamanje grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 25, 2019
Temitope sure knows his onions
Weldone sir
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) by bewla(m): 1:04pm On May 25, 2019
larry90500:
Only God knows those who are truly serving him.

I haven't said anything wrong, just comprehend well cheesy
while the groom is asleep if she get pregnant by holy pastor the man will cry fowl
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) by lexy2014: 1:08pm On May 25, 2019
kurt09:
You won't know what made them to collapse until you experience it. A corper I met at the orientation camp told me what was happening in my friend's family house and everything about me. Some creatures are highly gifted.

Is he a prophet?
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) by nora2018(m): 1:10pm On May 25, 2019
kurt09:
You won't know what made them to collapse until you experience it. A corper I met at the orientation camp told me what was happening in my friend's family house and everything about me. Some creatures are highly gifted.
please can I meet this corper friend of yours
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 25, 2019
Thank you Jesus. TB Joshua is a great man of God. God would forever be with him. I love you sir.

1 Like

Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) by Ogaga87(m): 1:14pm On May 25, 2019
Bonapart:
It can only be God

They won't like this O.. Ah! Do you want short sleeves..
I beg you, nor come kill somebody here O

1 Like

Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) by NOHOLDSBAR: 1:15pm On May 25, 2019
Scammer!!!
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) by nora2018(m): 1:24pm On May 25, 2019
Eberejesus111:
Thank you Jesus. TB Joshua is a great man of God. God would forever be with him. I love you sir.
very great man of God am convinced ever since I started watching Emmanuel TV CH 390 Dstv.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) by kurt09(m): 1:36pm On May 25, 2019
lexy2014:

Is he a prophet?
A prophet oh. My housemate at the camp.
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) by Chinashopping84: 1:36pm On May 25, 2019
God is good.The all powerful,all sufficient glory to your name oh lord.We pay your 1688/taobao suppliers quick and easier.

1 Like

Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) by greatsee: 1:39pm On May 25, 2019
a prophet is without honor in his own country

1 Like

Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) by Kokoebapluse(m): 2:08pm On May 25, 2019
grin. Egba mi oo. Electricity prophecies everywhere. Na so husband and wife fainted when johson suleman give them house. I wonder if christain have good and healthy heart because the way how all of them use to faint the things dey tired me oo.

Abeg let christain wise up. No more fool in the word. I wonder why oyinbo people no dey fall like this how Africans dey anyhow? Is better the grow up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 / There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns / "Jesus Is" By Clayton Jennings. Spoken Word Lyrics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.