Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,363 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Custom duty for Toyota Camry 2004. - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Custom duty for Toyota Camry 2004. (7510 Views)

Custom Duty For Lexus RX 350 / Power Steering Rack For Toyota Camry 2.4 / Do I Need To Pay Custom Duty If I Buy Innoson Car? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Custom duty for Toyota Camry 2004. by feyshey: 11:50am On Oct 17, 2019
DelTel:

It's actually neither here or there. Some scenarios might warrant customs duty to be requested by any security agency not only the customs.

Meanwhile you can buy so far vehicle is okay and ensure you bargain it down reducing the customs duty to be paid to a reasonable amount i.e if the vehicle is worth, say #800k after inspection, you can offer #600k-#650k as discounted price.

Do not believe their usual story of ''its missing", #50k thereabout will get the vehicle owner another print-out from any customs command.

Peradventure you are accosted by any security agency including customs, they won't treat this vehicle like they will treat a recent vehicle with much value, reason I said you can buy it. #5k - #10k would get you out after some delays.

Help a friend
Hello good morning naira landers.....A colleague of mine got a 2002 Lexus es 300 from someone.......he got the custom papers verified....chasis no, port of entry, amount paid was found to be correct but the only issue is dat on d custom paper, the car is Lexus es 300 and on their system, it's Lexus es 330....I hope this won't be an issue with custom officials on d road and what can be done to correct this issue....thanks

Re: Custom duty for Toyota Camry 2004. by DelTel(m): 8:26pm On Oct 20, 2019
[quote author=feyshey post=83217508 Help a friend
Hello good morning naira landers.....A colleague of mine got a 2002 Lexus es 300 from someone.......he got the custom papers verified....chasis no, port of entry, amount paid was found to be correct but the only issue is dat on d custom paper, the car is Lexus es 300 and on their system, it's Lexus es 330....I hope this won't be an issue with custom officials on d road and what can be done to correct this issue....thanks[/quote]

It's won't be a problem, the agent did it as such because of 'over-age' of the vehicle (govt policy stipulates vehicle more than 15years shouldn't come into the country, so any vehicle more than 2004 is not allowed into Naija, es300 production ends 2003 so it's overage).
Re: Custom duty for Toyota Camry 2004. by cernasoref1983: 1:08pm On Jun 20, 2023
If you are looking for a reliable and affordable car in Nigeria, the Toyota Camry 2004 is a great option. It offers great features and performance, making it a great choice for those who are looking for a reliable and affordable car. To help you make an informed decision, read our review of the Toyota Camry 2004 cars in Nigeria. To read our full review, visit topratedreviews_great-site_net/2023/06/13/review-of-toyota-camry-2004-cars-in-nigeria-pros-and-cons/ and find out all the details you need to know..

To help you make an informed decision, read our review of the Toyota Camry 2004 cars in Nigeria. To read our full review, visit topratedreviews_great-site_net/2023/06/13/review-of-toyota-camry-2004-cars-in-nigeria-pros-and-cons/ and find out all the details you need to know..

To read our full review, visit topratedreviews_great-site_net/2023/06/13/review-of-toyota-camry-2004-cars-in-nigeria-pros-and-cons/ and find out all the details you need to know..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Finally Got A CAR! And The Feeling Is Unexplainable / Urgent!! My Rx 300 Smoking Black Andconsuming Fuel Seriuosly. Help!! / Which Is Better, Daihatsu Hijet Or Suzuki Every?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.