Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,253 members, 7,829,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Wizkid Customize Ciroc Bottle, The First African Artist To Have It (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Customize Ciroc Bottle, The First African Artist To Have It (Photo) (70532 Views)

Investorzillion Brushes His Teeth With Oral B And Ciroc After Zlatan / Wizkid Ciroc Advert Spotted In London (photos) / Wizkid Rocks Gucci With A Bottle Of Ciroc In His Hand. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Customize Ciroc Bottle, The First African Artist To Have It (Photo) by OruExpress: 7:54pm On May 25, 2019
tfash96:
what's this 1 saying.. Keep listening to Nicki Minaj,Ariana Grande n Co.. Believe me u will forget Tiwa Savage, Yemi Alade.. There's nothing left in Nigerian pop music anymore... The only person who was trying then has lost it and it's wizkid.... Let's see how far Teni will go

the genre is boring, but again, Nicki Minaj and Ariana Grande aren't make money. Trust me. They have a strong name and hopefully that gets them promotions but by the time they divide the money with their countless handlers and labels upon labels, there's nothing. So they go to someone like Wizkid and do a song with him because the Nigerian market is still strong and thriving. But Wizkid, who is their gateway to Nigeria will feel that he has arrived because American beggars have decided to be on his song.
Re: Wizkid Customize Ciroc Bottle, The First African Artist To Have It (Photo) by tfash96(m): 7:58pm On May 25, 2019
OruExpress:

the genre is boring, but again, Nicki Minaj and Ariana Grande aren't make money. Trust me. They have a strong name and hopefully that gets them promotions but by the time they divide the money with their countless handlers and labels upon labels, there's nothing. So they go to someone like Wizkid and do a song with him because the Nigerian market is still strong and thriving. But Wizkid, who is their gateway to Nigeria will feel that he has arrived because American beggars have decided to be on his song.

ok sir... What do I know? That's their problem
Re: Wizkid Customize Ciroc Bottle, The First African Artist To Have It (Photo) by Celsony: 8:09pm On May 25, 2019
The bank left their main duty of keeping our money and valuable and venture into virtual top up

Do u think they are crazy
No
Because they earn from it

obansanjo earn #1 from from every recharge made by any Nigerian
Check this out
This is exactly what RAGP is doing

Bewise

Join us today and learn how to make money just like the banks do.

https:///FIYEZl5e4eKHsHMBYFCLAX
Re: Wizkid Customize Ciroc Bottle, The First African Artist To Have It (Photo) by Uniquestellz(f): 9:44pm On May 25, 2019
R2bees:
That is if Small Doctor won't make it before him, he will now be left with Palm wine
Na so u hate am reach Fear God oh
Re: Wizkid Customize Ciroc Bottle, The First African Artist To Have It (Photo) by Creed86(m): 12:05am On May 26, 2019
No ohh, not first in Africa , Cassper Nyovest – Ciroc Vodka has been there for a while
Re: Wizkid Customize Ciroc Bottle, The First African Artist To Have It (Photo) by Nobody: 12:10am On May 26, 2019
Uniquestellz:

Na so u hate am reach Fear God oh
Lmao.. las las he fit end up as Eva water ambassador
Re: Wizkid Customize Ciroc Bottle, The First African Artist To Have It (Photo) by milaso: 10:23am On May 31, 2019
Hotzone:
I want to drink star wrangler

i like this pic send more of it biko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Customize Ciroc Bottle, The First African Artist To Have It (Photo) by booksrite(f): 3:11am On Jun 29, 2019
i like this pic send more of it biko

embarassed
Re: Wizkid Customize Ciroc Bottle, The First African Artist To Have It (Photo) by samjay111: 8:56am On Jan 12, 2020
This women with die die breast? Spit
I go suck the breast like that ,thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo Shares Photos Of Her Daughter: "When Your Daughter Is Hotter Than You" / Jason Okpocha: Basketmouth's Son Joins Liverpool Football Academy (Photos) / Female Celebrities Who Once Stepped Out Without Bra: Hit Or Miss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.