Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Imo Governorship Election Will Be Cancelled -evangelist - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Governorship Election Will Be Cancelled -evangelist (2037 Views)

2019 Imo Governorship: Moment Emeka Ihedioha & Tony Nwulu Campaigns Met / INEC Names Stanley Amuchie As APGA Imo Governorship Candidate / APC Postpones Lagos And Imo Governorship Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo Governorship Election Will Be Cancelled -evangelist by iwithnessnews: 12:01am On May 25, 2019
2019 IMO GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION WILL BE CANCELLED BY TRIBUNAL; FRESH ELECTION IMMINENT

By Nelson Ihem, Owerri

The President, CIS Gospel of Christ International (a Global Evangelistic Outreach) Owerri, Imo state, Reverend Evangelist C. O. Israel has prophesied that the 2019 Imo gubernatorial election, which produced Chief Emeka Ihedioha as the governor–elect of the state, will be nullified by the Election Petition Tribunal, adding that a  fresh governorship election will be conducted for the state.

He said that the cancellation/nullification of the result was following Ihedioha’s absolute negligence to the reason why God chose him.

He said, “The lord God told me five times that 2019 Imo gubernatorial election which had Chief Emeka Ihedioha as winner will be nullified by the Tribunal. This as a result of negligence to the reason God chose them (Ihedioha/Irona) as preferred candidate for Imo governorship”.

The President however, stated that God was interested in the affairs of men, especially this period there were many hidden plans conceived against Christians and strong Christian states.

He further stated that God Almighty did not pick Ihedioha and his running mate, Gerald Irona owing to balancing of geopolitical zones or equity, but said that it had more to do with restoring the fear of God and respect of human right, preserving the freedom and safety of Imo people and rebuilding the state.

According to Israel, “God will not allow anyone who will suddenly change tomorrow because of not knowing the purpose for which he was chosen to govern the state. God can still maintain his choice of Chief Emeka Ihedioha if he sees me, the man of God who nominated him before God”.

On 2019 Bayelsa state forthcoming guber election, Israel  stated that before the general election, the Lord God gave him a task over the just concluded election to ensure that certain individuals were elected in various offices from Presidency to Senate, House of Representatives and Governorship in the South-east. He added that his prophecy happened the way it was revealed to him.

He said, “Chief Timi Preye Silva of Beyelsa state should see me so that I can tell him what God has said about him concerning the forthcoming Bayelsa governorship election, as a matter of urgency”.

for contact: cisgospelofchristintl@gmail.com
Re: Imo Governorship Election Will Be Cancelled -evangelist by mekuso89(m): 12:23am On May 25, 2019
Thank God for this day, A day the almighty Jehovah gift the world A die-hard like me
# happybirthday to me and the entire #gemini

Re: Imo Governorship Election Will Be Cancelled -evangelist by vale20: 6:37am On May 25, 2019
wetin man no go see in the name of prophecy. he should also tell us what will happen at the end of this year.

1 Like

Re: Imo Governorship Election Will Be Cancelled -evangelist by shuttox: 6:58am On May 25, 2019
Why do some men of God spew trash?

(1) (Reply)

Fight Against Bokoh Haram: Throw Back Video Of General Adeniyi / Underrate Ize-iyamu At Your Peril, Says Edo PDP Chieftain / Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Extradited To Face Trial – Igbo Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.