Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Afeez Oyetoro Saka And Wife Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Afeez Oyetoro Saka And Wife Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary (44315 Views)

Shina Peller & Wife Ayobola celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Desmond Elliot And Wife, Victoria Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary / Hafiz Oyetoro Saka: I Married Late Because Of Poverty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afeez Oyetoro Saka And Wife Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 25, 2019
Jamersirwin1971:

Well that’s life . not everyone will marry early and the same way not everyone will live to see 70 . Even is at 70 someone’s child is 30 ,don’t judge on people . Everyone has different race and time . Just because one gives birth early doesn’t mean you are better. My uncle is 67 years , his first born is just 22 second is 20. My uncle is the 7th Child of 8 children . His older brothers and sisters some are dead now while others are alive . He is the most successful out of all children, and his two kids whom he gave birth to at a late age are far far better than most of his older sister and brothers children . At just 22 his son owns his own company and even has a house to his own . We should stop all this born early issues born late issues . You run your race everyone will run theirs some people are married for years and don’t even have kids and they have children at a later age . Would they have to complain or have regrets . The same way everyone won’t be rich the same time is the same way not everyone will get married the same time and have kids the same time .

u speak from a matured mind & I am quoting dis for record purpose.

my dad was 10 /12 years younger dan my current age when he married & gave birth to us. Was financially stable, a civil servant a great hustler & also a plumber. He practically work his way from age 3 without parents. Their Father died early. Ironically, I am thirty something & yet can't talk of any achievement. Many children I am older than by 10 -15 years have achieved what many 100 years old could not through out their life. if it is by power & might, I would have long be rich & successful in all things let alone when I am not a lazy person. I have tried my very best & yet no way but I have sworn dat poverty will never push me to short cut .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afeez Oyetoro Saka And Wife Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Ryan03(f): 2:49pm On May 25, 2019
ikezuora4689:
I really wish to find a wonderful woman I will grow old with jst like my parents they have been together for 35 years nw...bt all this girls wey full town they make me fear marriage... every body dey form feminist even the ones wey no get work...no matter how hard you are you must summit to a man for you to have a peaceful marriage...bt guys get sense....if she summit to you no take her for granted...assist her wash una clothes... clean house... assist her cook...no dey form hard man....my dad still assist my mum till today.... since I was born I have never seen my dad beat my mom...so make una get sense
God bless you brother

1 Like

Re: Afeez Oyetoro Saka And Wife Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by vickydevoka(m): 2:50pm On May 25, 2019
Ursulaa:
Father Lord...pls give me a husband who would know nd appreciate my worth
Nne what's ur worth
Re: Afeez Oyetoro Saka And Wife Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by vickydevoka(m): 2:50pm On May 25, 2019
Ursulaa:
Nne what's ur worth?
Re: Afeez Oyetoro Saka And Wife Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Ryan03(f): 2:59pm On May 25, 2019
tfash96:
Nigerian girls aren't meant to be married to I mean nowadays girls. They are extremely lethal they can give birth to four children thinking that u re their father unknowingly they're bunch of bastards
Just see your life, so na so he dey happen for your family :O Your sisters are not meant to be married to

1 Like

Re: Afeez Oyetoro Saka And Wife Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Jamersirwin1971: 3:01pm On May 25, 2019
Truest:

u speak from a matured mind & I am quoting dis for record purpose. Many children I am older than by 10 -15 years have achieved what many 100 years old could not through out their life. if it is by power & might, I would have long be rich & successful in all things let alone when I am not a lazy person. I have tried my very best but I have sworn dat poverty will never push me to short cut .

I undertand your point bro. Just don’t give up . Just because they havent achieved what many hundred could through their lives doesn’t means you have failed . What if they die now ? Won’t you give thanks to God for life ? And you still hopeful you alive and tomorrow would be better bro ? No be first to start race na him Dey win. I will give you two stories of people I know personally . Both are friends dad . One is D dad. He built his first house at the age of 50, then before 55 he had three other houses . He is 70+ now with more than 8 houses . He said growing up his friends at an early age were able to build houses and marry early . Now at that age all his friends whom had house before him and kids , only 1 house each till now some are even dead.

2 Nd is my best friend growing up . His uncle at an early age of 17 years built his first house . His uncle is 60-62 years now . At 17 years you can read that again . He uncle built his house , and till now that house built is a very solid house the tiles used in all the house and roofing with other things still intact never been changed , I still go to the house and shake my head. Before 22 his uncle was able to build another house . His uncle said then he bought brand new VW(bettle) and 504 for his wife . At 21 years Alhaji ( His uncle) went to Mecca . He gave birth an an early age . His children are grown up now and not even as successful as his friends who gave birth late . Alhaji at 60+ only has two houses the solid house is where he stays the second other wife. Alhaji friends at that age are even rich and better than Alhaji him self and are still building houses . And their children are far better than Alhaji children .

My point so far there is life there is hope . Don’t look at someone’s else Time . So far you are in your lane and moving , Bro I bet you , you will be good . I undertand you tired but be hopeful and continue to work hard . Tomorrow is better when there is life .

4 Likes

Re: Afeez Oyetoro Saka And Wife Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by tfash96(m): 3:13pm On May 25, 2019
Ryan03:
Just see your life, so na so he dey happen for your family :O Your sisters are not meant to be married to
ori e ti fo eran omo ale

Re: Afeez Oyetoro Saka And Wife Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by luvyaself95(m): 3:18pm On May 25, 2019
djon78:

You can say that again.
The best thing that can happen to any man is to have a good wife. It is next to being in heaven. Peace of mind and rest.

A guy that married a bad woman was telling me the story of his life yesterday. She gave him hell. And he had money when he married her. But lost almost everything. Left the guy 1 month after giving birth to a son for him.
But God wiped his tears. Met an exceptionally good woman, they have now been together for 7 years, she took that boy the other one left as her son. Now they have additional 2 sons.
The guys experience was something else. Wife no be boobs and backside. There is so much more to having a good wife.
That is it Good Woman is sweeter than money, but it's so pity for men of nowadays that choose boobs and beauty over Virtue and well mannered lady..
Re: Afeez Oyetoro Saka And Wife Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Ryan03(f): 3:36pm On May 25, 2019
tfash96:
ori e ti fo eran omo ale
he pain am grin

1 Like

Re: Afeez Oyetoro Saka And Wife Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by tfash96(m): 3:39pm On May 25, 2019
Ryan03:
he pain am grin
koshi lo
Re: Afeez Oyetoro Saka And Wife Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by castro316: 4:07pm On May 25, 2019
Ursulaa:

Add value to your life everyday. A man who sees your worth will find you. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Afeez Oyetoro Saka And Wife Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 25, 2019
Happy anniversary saka my man
Re: Afeez Oyetoro Saka And Wife Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 25, 2019
acesboy:
Happy anniversary saka my man
Re: Afeez Oyetoro Saka And Wife Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Adexandsmile(m): 5:17pm On May 25, 2019
Congratulations sir sixteen years is not a joke sir, may the good God continues to be with ur family congrat once again
Re: Afeez Oyetoro Saka And Wife Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 25, 2019
djon78:

Your generalisation is not true
Bad wayward people may end up with a good partner, but if they don't change there ways
They still mess up the Union.
You are partially right, Most unions are full of mess, the situation of a Bleep boy getting married to a decent lady last longer cos those ladies will maintain her home no matter the rubbish her husband does, take 2face and Annie idibia as example, as for olosho wey marry her last customer, all she needs to do is to focus on his husband's d**k only which is hard to do to be sincere. The rest is simple cos they are always the ones in charge of the marriage, but the fvck boys unions last much more longer than the evening newspapers
Re: Afeez Oyetoro Saka And Wife Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by peace0813(f): 5:47pm On May 25, 2019
quote author=Jamersirwin1971 post=78700526]
Well said

Well that’s life . not everyone will marry early and the same way not everyone will live to see 70 . Even is at 70 someone’s child is 30 ,don’t judge on people . Everyone has different race and time . Just because one gives birth early doesn’t mean you are better. My uncle is 67 years , his first born is just 22 second is 20. My uncle is the 7th Child of 8 children . His older brothers and sisters some are dead now while others are alive . He is the most successful out of all children, and his two kids whom he gave birth to at a late age are far far better than most of his older sister and brothers children . At just 22 his son owns his own company and even has a house to his own . We should stop all this born early issues born late issues . You run your race everyone will run theirs some people are married for years and don’t even have kids and they have children at a later age . Would they have to complain or have regrets . The same way everyone won’t be rich the same time is the same way not everyone will get married the same time and have kids the same time . [/quote]
Re: Afeez Oyetoro Saka And Wife Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:35pm On May 25, 2019
Randomshotzz:
Marry early, they will be pursuing Benz.

At the end, no benz and late marriage!
Tell me the magic/miracle you can use to have a 30year old child in your 70th birthday.

Wasted years! God help.

1 Like

Re: Afeez Oyetoro Saka And Wife Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:40pm On May 25, 2019
Derinhenz:
And Tonto Dike and Churchillls marriage did not even last 16months

God's ways are just inexplicable.

He breaks some marriage's while strengthening others

Damn, your view of God is warped!
Re: Afeez Oyetoro Saka And Wife Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:43pm On May 25, 2019
mark2sunny:

You don't always get what you're looking for in life.

Change your mentality, man. You can get whatever you want from life and in life if only you truly want it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afeez Oyetoro Saka And Wife Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by djon78(m): 11:03pm On May 25, 2019
luvyaself95:
That is it Good Woman is sweeter than money, but it's so pity for men of nowadays that choose boobs and beauty over Virtue and well mannered lady..

The greatest mistake many men make is that they overlook important things and mess up there life.

Good wife is better than money. It is next to being in heaven. Imagine being with a woman that encourages, supports you.
A man was confessing that when he lost his job for 4 good years, if not for his wife, he would have committed suicide. That period the wife was working, when the wife collects her salary, she gives him everything, to plan for the family.
That many nights he couldn't sleep, she will wake up and start encouraging him that e go better. He later bounced back, but it was in his trials he knew, he had a jewel as a wife.
Re: Afeez Oyetoro Saka And Wife Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Ursulaa(f): 11:11pm On May 25, 2019
vickydevoka:

Nne what's ur worth
Re: Afeez Oyetoro Saka And Wife Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Ursulaa(f): 11:12pm On May 25, 2019
vickydevoka:

Nne what's ur worth
U don't know?? Come let me whisper it grin
Re: Afeez Oyetoro Saka And Wife Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Ursulaa(f): 11:14pm On May 25, 2019
castro316:

Add value to your life everyday. A man who sees your worth will find you. Cheers
Aww..... Noted! Thanks a lot
Re: Afeez Oyetoro Saka And Wife Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by luvyaself95(m): 11:18pm On May 25, 2019
djon78:

The greatest mistake many men make is that they overlook important things and mess up there life.

Good wife is better than money. It is next to being in heaven. Imagine being with a woman that encourages, supports you.
A man was confessing that when he lost his job for 4 good years, if not for his wife, he would have committed suicide. That period the wife was working, when the wife collects her salary, she gives him everything, to plan for the family.
That many nights he couldn't sleep, she will wake up and start encouraging him that e go better. He later bounced back, but it was in his trials he knew, he had a jewel as a wife.
Those are women of then not now instead of them to encourage you they will jump onto the next train..
I pray for that kind of woman in my life so that good thing will not pass me by..
Re: Afeez Oyetoro Saka And Wife Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by luvyaself95(m): 11:21pm On May 25, 2019
djon78:

Those are women of then not now instead of them to encourage you they will jump onto the next train..
I pray for that kind of woman in my life so that good thing will not pass me by..
Re: Afeez Oyetoro Saka And Wife Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by vickydevoka(m): 9:36am On May 26, 2019
Ursulaa:
U don't know?? Come let me whisper it grin
Nne jst look for a rich man that will maintain dat ur beauty.
Re: Afeez Oyetoro Saka And Wife Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Ursulaa(f): 12:34pm On May 26, 2019
vickydevoka:

Nne jst look for a rich man that will maintain dat ur beauty.

Lol, thanks
Re: Afeez Oyetoro Saka And Wife Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Amanda4life: 10:14pm On May 26, 2019
ikezuora4689:
I really wish to find a wonderful woman I will grow old with jst like my parents they have been together for 35 years nw...bt all this girls wey full town they make me fear marriage... every body dey form feminist even the ones wey no get work...no matter how hard you are you must summit to a man for you to have a peaceful marriage...bt guys get sense....if she summit to you no take her for granted...assist her wash una clothes... clean house... assist her cook...no dey form hard man....my dad still assist my mum till today.... since I was born I have never seen my dad beat my mom...so make una get sense

Na beer palour men full éverywhere
Re: Afeez Oyetoro Saka And Wife Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Alejobs: 6:41pm On Jul 24, 2019
If you go in a hurry, coming back may be slow and painful

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Georgina Rodriguez Kisses Cristiano Ronaldo After Winning 5th UCL / Meet Wale Ade, Dayo Amusa's Fiance / Dejumo Lewis Dies At 80

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.