Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Toyin Lawani: I Will Marry 3 Men, Build Houses For Them - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani: I Will Marry 3 Men, Build Houses For Them (44478 Views)

I Will Marry 3 Men, Build Houses For Them And Sleep With Them - Toyin Lawani / Toyin Lawani: I Was 16 Years Old, 100 Level In UNILAG (Throwback Photo) / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Lawani: I Will Marry 3 Men, Build Houses For Them by TrendVibes: 9:22pm On Aug 21, 2019
Celebrity Fashionista and Designer, Toyin Lawani have revealed why she would marry three Men as soom as she clocks 40.

She revealed this in an Instagram post stating that is a Man can conveniently marry three Wives she sees no reason to it why a Woman shouldn’t do the same.

See her post below

IF MEN CAN, WHY CANT I ?
Don’t tell me bullshit that it’s A mans world � what A man can do a woman can do better ❤️
The world is changing so men needs to sit up.
Una fuckup don too much ✌️
If you like dont be loyal , I will Marry another one and Replace you ���� women should be Respected worldwide, men can never Give Birth to kids , and I know yea women can’t get pregnant without men,but we can buy sperm���A woman will carry baby for you a whole 9month ,Dedicate 2years of their life to the baby’s care, before she can even work again, you go still cheat On her, Women need to start taking the bulls by its horn , see owo nikoko, if you have money you will marry any type of man you want, when he cheats replace his ass, ladies Double up you hustle and get that money #KINGOFALLQUEENS �

https://www.042hits.com/i-will-marry-3-men-build-houses-for-them-and-choose-who-to-share-my-bed-with-toyin-lawani/

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani: I Will Marry 3 Men, Build Houses For Them by madone: 9:33pm On Aug 21, 2019
grin what is this one saying. Mtcheeeeww how much she get sef . even almighty Beyonce married one man, Celine Dion one man with all her money.madonna one man dey bleep her e come be this one ...abeg make I hear word

231 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani: I Will Marry 3 Men, Build Houses For Them by DaInferno(m): 9:35pm On Aug 21, 2019
...and you will have children for all of them within 9months then u will cook and pay all for all their fees and health care

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani: I Will Marry 3 Men, Build Houses For Them by Kingpee2(m): 9:44pm On Aug 21, 2019
Who’s this unbalanced diet woman again,you should be the junior sister to Aunty Kemi.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani: I Will Marry 3 Men, Build Houses For Them by AntiWailer: 10:12pm On Aug 21, 2019
Mcheww

Attention seeking hoe.

That was how Linda boasted that She can buy a Man.

grin grin

Those can never be Men.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani: I Will Marry 3 Men, Build Houses For Them by 11thGoldTREE: 10:12pm On Aug 21, 2019
Nice Reverse Psychology

All these posters above don't get it

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani: I Will Marry 3 Men, Build Houses For Them by fatymore(f): 10:13pm On Aug 21, 2019
I sell bedsheets

Ha
Haq

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani: I Will Marry 3 Men, Build Houses For Them by Olalan(m): 10:13pm On Aug 21, 2019
Seems this girl needs help.......obviously she's not healthy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani: I Will Marry 3 Men, Build Houses For Them by Olamilekxy(m): 10:13pm On Aug 21, 2019
una no dey tire for nairaland

In a blink of eyes ftc has gone

well I love dis forum sha

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani: I Will Marry 3 Men, Build Houses For Them by thesicilian: 10:13pm On Aug 21, 2019
One of the disadvantages of with social media is that you get to hear and see all sorts of stuff you shouldn't normally hear and see.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani: I Will Marry 3 Men, Build Houses For Them by Houseofglam7(f): 10:13pm On Aug 21, 2019
Dayummmmmm
Mid life crisis does a whole lot to people undecided

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani: I Will Marry 3 Men, Build Houses For Them by Jobac: 10:13pm On Aug 21, 2019
Is this not the same lady that a teenager was shining her Congo? She attempted suicide when the boy left her. She is just trying hard to be noticed; that is how to recognize an attention seeker.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani: I Will Marry 3 Men, Build Houses For Them by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:13pm On Aug 21, 2019
Orisirisi something...........

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani: I Will Marry 3 Men, Build Houses For Them by SincereBigot: 10:13pm On Aug 21, 2019
Why not put all of them in one house? Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani: I Will Marry 3 Men, Build Houses For Them by Freshbaba95(m): 10:13pm On Aug 21, 2019
This news to dn reach fp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani: I Will Marry 3 Men, Build Houses For Them by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:13pm On Aug 21, 2019
Common sense is truly not common.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani: I Will Marry 3 Men, Build Houses For Them by Dee04(m): 10:13pm On Aug 21, 2019
Mtcheeeew boring

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani: I Will Marry 3 Men, Build Houses For Them by adebayo201: 10:13pm On Aug 21, 2019
I think she's high on Osogbo weed.

But how this kind news hit front page please

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani: I Will Marry 3 Men, Build Houses For Them by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2019
This is what you get in a morally decadent world undecided big mouthed braggarts

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani: I Will Marry 3 Men, Build Houses For Them by Worldbest281: 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2019
what's her Worth abeg.......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani: I Will Marry 3 Men, Build Houses For Them by fashrola(m): 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2019
She really need to visit a counselor.... Social Media Life aint healthy!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani: I Will Marry 3 Men, Build Houses For Them by durovic: 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2019
She just need to have sense. It's scarce these days

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani: I Will Marry 3 Men, Build Houses For Them by elganzar(m): 10:15pm On Aug 21, 2019
For her mind she’s doing

“haa_ me I don’t care o, mo jara mi!”

Until reality hits her�...For your information ma, Surrogates aside; They’ve invented “Artificial uterus” , we don’t need your rotten womb to carry any pregnancy...The sperm you want to buy, no bi man still pump am??...

Oloribu, aja jatijati

Wahs paining me is_ some people see her as a role model o...when vag!na now expands, you’ll hear Toyin Lawani gives life to Christ blah blah, come dey put pressure on God!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani: I Will Marry 3 Men, Build Houses For Them by spartoo: 10:15pm On Aug 21, 2019
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani: I Will Marry 3 Men, Build Houses For Them by yesloaded: 10:16pm On Aug 21, 2019
Polyandry is not allowed

BTW, she's just playing around & doing this to remain relevant so its allowed

that reminds me of Aunty Linda wey talk sey she fit buy man wey go marry her

lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani: I Will Marry 3 Men, Build Houses For Them by PureFace1(m): 10:16pm On Aug 21, 2019
She really mean " I will marry 3 men and make them all build houses for me" cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani: I Will Marry 3 Men, Build Houses For Them by kindy51(m): 10:16pm On Aug 21, 2019
aunty please come and marry me undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani: I Will Marry 3 Men, Build Houses For Them by skultrick(m): 10:16pm On Aug 21, 2019
Social media just dey cast people anyone. This one must have taken one or two, and definitely is not in her right senses.

All I see is anger, frustration, and envy - all attributes of a loser who've been used and dumped.

She'll swallow her vomit when the time comes.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani: I Will Marry 3 Men, Build Houses For Them by olajide8(m): 10:17pm On Aug 21, 2019
TrendVibes:

Celebrity Fashionista and Designer, Toyin Lawani have revealed why she would marry three Men as soom as she clocks 40.

She revealed this in an Instagram post stating that is a Man can conveniently marry three Wives she sees no reason to it why a Woman shouldn’t do the same.

See her post below

https://www.042hits.com/i-will-marry-3-men-build-houses-for-them-and-choose-who-to-share-my-bed-with-toyin-lawani/

Boya lo ma de ile- ibi lo ma ku si cheesy maybe you mean you would marry okurin meta - a 3 in one man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani: I Will Marry 3 Men, Build Houses For Them by Abfinest007(m): 10:17pm On Aug 21, 2019
olosho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani: I Will Marry 3 Men, Build Houses For Them by Damfostopper(m): 10:17pm On Aug 21, 2019
whatever she is smoking is very hot for her brain.....

10 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala And Flavour Stun In New Photo / Biden: Everybody Is Going To America - Davido Tells His Entire 30BG Crew / Peter Okoye Unveils 'Zip Republic' Clothing Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.