Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Valentine Gift - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Valentine Gift (300 Views)

Sweet And Secret Valentine By Rose Chibimobim Akpabio (seductive And Exciting) / A Valentine's Day Party (Short Story By Kayode Odusanya) / Nnenne’s Last Valentine: Short Story By Oluoma Udemezue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Gift by Sezioha(m): 2:20am On May 25, 2019
Ajoke seemed to have woken up on the wrong side of the bed that morning as her mouth felt sour. She sat on the edge of her bed supporting her mentum with her fist. Globules of tears could be seen dropping down from her cheeks.

“No! I can’t take it anymore,” she mumbled. A cold wind from the balcony moved the curtains against the empty room. The room was cool but Ajoke sweated profusely. She fixed her eyes on the mirror using her left hand to feel the texture of her breast. It looked swollen and protruding. Its the second week of Valentine and I’m yet to see my period; it now confirms the doctors test that I’m pregnant and HIV positive. He said I still have a chance to live. No, that’s not true. I can’t take it anymore, I can’t bear the pain any longer.

Read more:

https://www.thezenpens.com/2019/05/25/valentine-gift/

(1) (Reply)

When Love Dies - Episode 7 / The Best Blog You Can Ever Think About / Unsold Stone And Kid » Inspirational Short Story About Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.