Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,075 members, 7,825,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

I Went Back To Kidnapping To Raise My Lawyer’s Balance – Suspect - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Went Back To Kidnapping To Raise My Lawyer’s Balance – Suspect (16950 Views)

I Took To Kidnapping Because My Cattle Business Required Too Much Work—bandit / CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity / Court Plays Video Of Evans' Confession To Kidnapping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Went Back To Kidnapping To Raise My Lawyer’s Balance – Suspect by Houseofglam7(f): 12:51pm On May 25, 2019
You'll be sent to jail to "raise" awareness undecided
Re: I Went Back To Kidnapping To Raise My Lawyer’s Balance – Suspect by MorufuAtanda: 12:58pm On May 25, 2019
Ogoni people don join kidnapping?
Re: I Went Back To Kidnapping To Raise My Lawyer’s Balance – Suspect by Mendula35(m): 1:00pm On May 25, 2019
eehhhhytf:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

SEE VIDEOS AND PICTURES BELOW

[b][/b]
have it in mind that Muslim brethren are on fasting,the image is part of the nullifiers of fast.

What's nairaland turning to for crying out loud!
Re: I Went Back To Kidnapping To Raise My Lawyer’s Balance – Suspect by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:08pm On May 25, 2019
And now you will owe the lawyer even more. If released, that would translate into even more intense kidnapping. Therefore, you should be sentenced to death by boiling.
Re: I Went Back To Kidnapping To Raise My Lawyer’s Balance – Suspect by Chinashopping84: 1:30pm On May 25, 2019
Not an excuse at all...we pay any numbers of suppliers on 1688/taobao.We transfer fund immediately
Re: I Went Back To Kidnapping To Raise My Lawyer’s Balance – Suspect by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 25, 2019
These lawyers knows no joy when it comes to money. Some months back, a lady called us crying that a lawyer who handled a case for her was harassing her for money. The lady was unable to pay the balance. The lawyer asked her for sex if she couldn't pay his money. Since there was no means of paying the debt, she had sex with him. She was very hurt because she never expected it to come from a well respected lawyer in their neighborhood. She wouldn't forgive him. She spoke to us about it. What do you want us to do for you lady? I want a spell to render his penis useless. We did it according and far more than she requested.

If you are a man here, a barrister from the east, you are well known in your neighborhood and in your church and you know you took advantage of one of your female client by sleeping with her to rub off her debt some months ago OR you know a friend who fits these descriptions, I announce to you that your Penis has been tied up. You will never father a child of your own. Your penis is as useless as a stale vegetable. It is lying waste in our bottle and by the 7th month, we will just eat it up. You know the calendar. I've given enough clues. If a woman tells you she's pregnant, immediately go for a DNA because I can bet 105% that the baby is not yours Hahahahahaha

MysticLady
Re: I Went Back To Kidnapping To Raise My Lawyer’s Balance – Suspect by Olorunnim: 1:51pm On May 25, 2019
rawpadgin:
The short guy be looking like smigo from lord of the ring grin grin
Guy you wicked ooo.

1 Like

Re: I Went Back To Kidnapping To Raise My Lawyer’s Balance – Suspect by Maket: 1:59pm On May 25, 2019
eehhhhytf:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

SEE VIDEOS AND PICTURES BELOW

[b][/b]
na you I dey see abi na your sister?
Re: I Went Back To Kidnapping To Raise My Lawyer’s Balance – Suspect by janejive(f): 2:17pm On May 25, 2019
What a silly excuse

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went Back To Kidnapping To Raise My Lawyer’s Balance – Suspect by Oluwakaysblog55: 2:22pm On May 25, 2019
Honda Accord Baby Boy For Sale In Bodija Ibadan
The car is clean and the engine works perfectly well.
Authomatic
Ac is perfectly okay.
No fault
Price 430
Contact 08051366784
Re: I Went Back To Kidnapping To Raise My Lawyer’s Balance – Suspect by israelmao(m): 2:23pm On May 25, 2019
Imagine excuse.
Re: I Went Back To Kidnapping To Raise My Lawyer’s Balance – Suspect by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 25, 2019
crime doesn't pay.
Re: I Went Back To Kidnapping To Raise My Lawyer’s Balance – Suspect by BiafraIsFree: 2:39pm On May 25, 2019
Nigerian lawyers are jihadists. If you don't have money you are OYO in prisons illegally.

Even Nigerian police jihadists are not left out.

Re: I Went Back To Kidnapping To Raise My Lawyer’s Balance – Suspect by AreaFada2: 3:08pm On May 25, 2019
backnbeta:
Funny excuses they all give after they are apprehended. One robbery suspect Eve claimed he went into robbery to raise money for his traditional marriage grin

That one is common. Police even arrest some at their wedding reception. Some pay tithes on their robbery proceeds sef. cheesy grin cheesy
Re: I Went Back To Kidnapping To Raise My Lawyer’s Balance – Suspect by emmyjeff19: 4:03pm On May 25, 2019
Re: I Went Back To Kidnapping To Raise My Lawyer’s Balance – Suspect by DesconEngrnAba: 4:14pm On May 25, 2019
Why is it that the Police is always able to track down and arrest crime suspects when there is an order from above for them to get the suspects?
Re: I Went Back To Kidnapping To Raise My Lawyer’s Balance – Suspect by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 25, 2019
thelastorca:
Not true jare.the only kidnappers in this country are the fulani boogeymen. This is fake news.

YOU MUST DEFEND YOUR FAMILY FRIEND

(1) (2) (Reply)

Taraba Women Protest The Recent Killings By Bandits (Photos) / Woman Sells Siblings’ Babies At Birth In Calabar (photo) / Six Out Of Ten Youths In Lagos Are Cultists – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.