Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,518 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Eniola Badmus Blasts OAP N6 For Bodyshaming: Go On Jumia And Buy Yourself A Life - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Blasts OAP N6 For Bodyshaming: Go On Jumia And Buy Yourself A Life (20509 Views)

DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair / Mary Remmy Njoku Slams Those Bodyshaming Angel For The Shape Of Her Breasts / OAP N6 Calls DJ Lambo A 'Cross-Dressing Smello' After She Slammed Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts OAP N6 For Bodyshaming: Go On Jumia And Buy Yourself A Life by Emaax77(m): 5:48pm On May 25, 2019
Chai... N6 take it easy na. All that insult for one person?? Chai.. Bad mouth �

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts OAP N6 For Bodyshaming: Go On Jumia And Buy Yourself A Life by olurili(m): 5:53pm On May 25, 2019
Hello people,please if you see anyone in need of OKADA HIRE PURCHASE OR DELIVER PLEASE AM INTERESTED,i reside at iyana ipaja but due to lagos security issue,i prefer it to be around sango ota ogun state,this is my number 08123649148...............THANKS
Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts OAP N6 For Bodyshaming: Go On Jumia And Buy Yourself A Life by davillian(m): 5:58pm On May 25, 2019
This N6 guy de owe me beatings
I never forget since 2010.
The guy can spit trash ehn I go remind am.
Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts OAP N6 For Bodyshaming: Go On Jumia And Buy Yourself A Life by inspire700(m): 6:17pm On May 25, 2019
This is why Sophie Alakija decided go nude on instagram HERE
Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts OAP N6 For Bodyshaming: Go On Jumia And Buy Yourself A Life by dfrost: 6:48pm On May 25, 2019
olurili:
Hello people,please if you see anyone in need of OKADA HIRE PURCHASE OR DELIVER PLEASE AM INTERESTED,i reside at iyana ipaja but due to lagos security issue,i prefer it to be around sango ota ogun state,this is my number 08123649148...............THANKS

Why are you scared of Lagos security issue? You commit? This your assertion can easily scare a potential away. undecided

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts OAP N6 For Bodyshaming: Go On Jumia And Buy Yourself A Life by olurili(m): 6:51pm On May 25, 2019
dfrost:

Why are you scared of Lagos security issue? You commit? This your assertion can easily scare a potential away. undecided
i mean the way take force and policemen seize okada anyhow
Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts OAP N6 For Bodyshaming: Go On Jumia And Buy Yourself A Life by 9jaRealist: 6:55pm On May 25, 2019
IamD18:
It seems this Eniola Badmus is an emotional manipulator and blackmailer.

I've known fat ladies to be reserved, kindhearted, quiet and peaceful. But her case seems different.

She'll be the first to give a shot and will still be the first to cry for being bodyshamed.

I hate this kind of people.

I know you mean well but that's just silly stereotyping...
I am not fat, but have always presumed full-sized folks to be just as emotionally DIVERSE as everyone else!

>

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts OAP N6 For Bodyshaming: Go On Jumia And Buy Yourself A Life by mistyebby(f): 6:55pm On May 25, 2019
I think this lady needs a 'man'. She just gave N6 a diss rap song. cheesy The guy is off to the studio.
Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts OAP N6 For Bodyshaming: Go On Jumia And Buy Yourself A Life by salt1: 7:03pm On May 25, 2019
safarigirl:
How can you carry a 3 year old beef?

Like N6 said, it is incredibly unhealthy to carry beef that long, and all this time, she was suffering in silence, feeling angry whenever she sees or hears of him, meanwhile the owner of the beef was just enjoying himself.

True! Anger is drinking poison and hoping it kills another person. Very useless emotion
Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts OAP N6 For Bodyshaming: Go On Jumia And Buy Yourself A Life by NACE13: 7:06pm On May 25, 2019
Lmao grin grin grin

Jeez, mehn, this N6 has bad mouth. See finishing sha.

Eniola looking like human Burj khalif grin

See as I almost troway phone because of laff.
Where he asked why there's no Honda logo on Eniola badmus' body where she stood between two SUVs

grin grin I can never start a diss with this dude for my own safety

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts OAP N6 For Bodyshaming: Go On Jumia And Buy Yourself A Life by samsam2019: 9:06pm On May 25, 2019
I remember when this fool my was forming gangsta on twitter some years until my guys gather go tidy him fxck up

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts OAP N6 For Bodyshaming: Go On Jumia And Buy Yourself A Life by Joystark(f): 9:51pm On May 25, 2019
Most women dey forgive o... but them no dey forget.
Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts OAP N6 For Bodyshaming: Go On Jumia And Buy Yourself A Life by Maliqcious: 10:21pm On May 25, 2019
If U are that fat trust Me U gat nothing on Me if am n6...by the way what do U have to say..quote author=Cinderallagirl post=78712506]shut the fvck up, how is she a manipulator, someone body shame her and you want her to keep quiet, if it me I will make sure he doesn't have one day of rest, rubbish PS fat people are human too, with flesh in them if they put the effort they can lose the weight, so don't discrimate against them like they are not people biitch[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts OAP N6 For Bodyshaming: Go On Jumia And Buy Yourself A Life by chuckdelis: 10:37pm On May 25, 2019
She carried beef for 3yrs untill she became a beef.
Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts OAP N6 For Bodyshaming: Go On Jumia And Buy Yourself A Life by Charliiee(m): 10:41pm On May 25, 2019
Lol, Eniola really doesn't want it with N6, the worst muthafucker to fvck with.
Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts OAP N6 For Bodyshaming: Go On Jumia And Buy Yourself A Life by magicminister: 6:22am On May 26, 2019
The dude is wrong...

Never ever call out someone for claiming they are depressed. Even if she says she wasn’t, a dumb person can see her behavior has changed recently.

We all know she’s overweight and I bet she knows it too. What’s the point in mocking her for her body? It’s just childish... she huddled and bought a Honda, instead of congratulating her and moving on, you decided to make fun of her.....

Make we Dey get small compassion for one another, it’ll go a long way.
Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts OAP N6 For Bodyshaming: Go On Jumia And Buy Yourself A Life by NamelessOGBENI(m): 2:49pm On May 26, 2019
"N6 Fix Up Your Life" readily comes to mind....
Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts OAP N6 For Bodyshaming: Go On Jumia And Buy Yourself A Life by booksrite(f): 3:06am On Jun 29, 2019
If U are that fat trust Me U gat nothing on Me if am n6...by the way what do U have to say..quote author=Cinderallagirl post=78712506]shut the fvck up, how is she a manipulator, someone body shame her and you want her to keep quiet, if it me I will make sure he doesn't have one day of rest, rubbish PS fat people are human too, with flesh in them if they put the effort they can lose the weight, so don't discrimate against them like they are not people biitch
[/quote]
cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Top Naija&world Celebrities Bb Pin! Including Obama..check / Tonto Dikeh's Husband Showers Praises On Her For Mothers Day / Tomi Odunsi & Seun Fadina’s Court Wedding & Dinner Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.