Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair (37264 Views)

Mary Remmy Njoku Slams Those Bodyshaming Angel For The Shape Of Her Breasts / Eniola Badmus Blasts OAP N6 For Bodyshaming: Go On Jumia And Buy Yourself A Life / Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair by Sophiebabe85(f): 1:06am On Jan 27, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzBfUibTRb4

Dj Cuppy talked about her depression, body shaming & how her boyfriend left because she cut her hair.

Dj Cuppy bares her mind to kiddwaya and her fans about how her boyfriend left her because she cut her hair and she felt so unsecured and ugly.

She discussed about how she copes with body shaming and been compared to her sister temi.

She also discussed about her battle with depression that no one believes because they see her as a rich kid with no problems, and how she is having a hard time in Oxford.

She asked kiddwaya about his spec, and kidd had a lot to say.

https://www.instagram.com/cuppymusic/tv/CZNZL-wJAt6/?utm_medium=copy_link

Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair by Totilopussylick(m): 1:10am On Jan 27, 2022
But honestly she is beautiful tongue

191 Likes 13 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair by Lifestone(m): 5:21am On Jan 27, 2022
Now looking like a student now. Was wondering how she's going to cope with the academic rigorous of Oxford.
No sorting

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair by andysmith123(m): 5:31am On Jan 27, 2022
she tinted the eyebrow too?.... wetin zlatan no go see for cuppy hand??

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair by inoki247: 5:32am On Jan 27, 2022
Oga goan rest...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair by elonmuskbaby: 6:04am On Jan 27, 2022
Babe it's not everything that comes into your mind social media must know.

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair by Goldbw122(m): 7:16am On Jan 27, 2022
Good for her
Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair by Torosk1(m): 8:02am On Jan 27, 2022
This girl no just get luck with relationship
Everybody just dey chop and go
Patiently waitin for my turn grin

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair by DropsMic(m): 8:53am On Jan 27, 2022
Beautiful face, not so beautiful body...

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:59am On Jan 27, 2022
Be yourself and do what you want for yourself..the most stupid and brainless thing anyone can do regardless of your gender is changing who you are just to please others....

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair by udomonday: 9:30am On Jan 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Be yourself and do what you want for yourself..the most stupid and brainless thing anyone can do regardless of your gender is changing who you are just to please others....
she is battling with insecurity.which ofcourse is what most girls struggle with.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:32am On Jan 27, 2022
udomonday:
she is battling with insecurity.which ofcourse is what most girls struggle with.
You are very right tho..some persons ain't gonna be ok if they don't seek validation from others..
I really wish she can be herself..

14 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair by bestman09(m): 9:46am On Jan 27, 2022
sad
If she's thinking about kid's school fees and the financial hardship of this country, she won't have time for any bodyshaming this January.

Kid's of rich parents do not understand

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair by ebonytarki(m): 9:46am On Jan 27, 2022
Which of the hair she cut for real?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 27, 2022
Not nice
Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair by Yankiss(m): 9:47am On Jan 27, 2022
You are beautiful, DJ CUPPY. Any bf that leaves a girl that cuts hair and remains as cute as u are is blind.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair by SultanOfPuna: 9:48am On Jan 27, 2022
Ok
Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair by Premiumwriter: 9:48am On Jan 27, 2022
If you think your boyfriend should accept your choice unconditionally you should also be ready to accept his choice unconditionally.

He wants hair. You said no hair.

You disrespected his choice and been a gentle man he left.

I don't see the issh here.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair by Omniman(m): 9:48am On Jan 27, 2022
She iz looking for validation where haterz and pretenders lurk.

Social Media

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:49am On Jan 27, 2022
All these struggling strippers always tryna sneak in the V.I.P embarassed embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair by whytediamond(m): 9:50am On Jan 27, 2022
Wow
Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair by Sucolee(m): 9:50am On Jan 27, 2022
Dis lady needs to stay out of social media for sometime, may be her senses will come back to normal.... She is beautiful

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair by Lagosianswag: 9:50am On Jan 27, 2022
A boyfriend left you because you cut your hair (that'd probably grow back)

That's a hard pill to swallow undecided

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair by Raphaelmary(m): 9:51am On Jan 27, 2022
TracyDelta:
Hello, I am Tracy and I live in Delta state.
I need a man in Delta state that I can satisfy sexually for any amount. I'm not expensive. If you re interested, call me on 0703 685 7097

Won tun de o .... If they say na only sex una sabi, una go dey vex....

The future is not expensive sha

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair by davodyguy: 9:51am On Jan 27, 2022
I can't date any lady that cut her hair

I am married and my wife doesn't do that

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair by staphcures: 9:51am On Jan 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
. You are quite right !
Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair by Matheusmartin: 9:51am On Jan 27, 2022
This girl boobii dey scatter my head.. sad

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:51am On Jan 27, 2022
staphcures:
. You are quite right !
Thanks..
Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair by pyyxxaro: 9:51am On Jan 27, 2022
This one just de share her CRYPTOCURRENCY account anyhow undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenneth Okonkwo Joins APC / I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata / 5 Most Humble Nigerian Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.