Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Dino Melaye Slams Efcc Over Investigation Of Wealth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Slams Efcc Over Investigation Of Wealth (27101 Views)

SSS Takes Over Investigation Into Rape, Killing Of Iniubong Umoren / 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper / IGP Adamu Orders For Investigation Of Policemen Displaying APC 4+4 Sign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Slams Efcc Over Investigation Of Wealth by Nobody: 7:25am On May 25, 2019
Newsbroadcastnaija:
Being over concerned with the way things are going in our country Nigeria, the senator directs a question to the EFCC over the investigation of people's wealth, while the masses were poor looking for money no one investigated the source of their poverty so why investigate the source of his wealth, because if that becomes a factor then it simply means the government that it's not even ready to help the rate of unemployment in Nigeria is now against people becoming wealthy.
He said, “what is wrong with people, you make money they'll want to investigate the source of your wealth, when they were poor, did they investigate the source of their poverty ”.

See more: http://www.newsbroadcast.com.ng/2019/05/dino-melaye-slams-efcc-over.html?m=1

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Slams Efcc Over Investigation Of Wealth by Saao(m): 7:59am On May 25, 2019
Good question, is like this government prefer Nigerians to be poor.

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Slams Efcc Over Investigation Of Wealth by saheedbadmus(m): 8:14am On May 25, 2019
Oga Dino no let them bro in RED jacket get ur time oo..u no go like am o

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Slams Efcc Over Investigation Of Wealth by SoupNazi(m): 2:58pm On May 25, 2019
Why won't they do their jobs and investigate you when you openly display your riches for scrutiny.

It's their job to investigate how you came about your possessions that some people here on Nairaland would refer to as vanity.

They have to know if you are scamming the State or not, if you are involved in illegal activities or not. Does your yearly income afford you all these possessions?

While EFCC are on it, don't be surprised that the FIRS is also looking into your taxes as far back as they can. Why? Because it's their freaking job.

The era of questionable characters publicly displaying questionable riches for all to see without the alphabet boys asking questions should begin to come to an end and that's that.

66 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Slams Efcc Over Investigation Of Wealth by Botfuss: 2:59pm On May 25, 2019
You are a public servant who ought to collect 400,000 per month,but you are cruising in Ferrari’s and Lamborghini’s. If you have no skeleton in your board bro Dino,let the guy government do its job. That’s how it’s In every working country. Ole gbogbo

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Slams Efcc Over Investigation Of Wealth by okonja(m): 2:59pm On May 25, 2019
But I think this was posted a few days ago as a reaction to Naira Marley's arrest...Why posting it again? undecided
Re: Dino Melaye Slams Efcc Over Investigation Of Wealth by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 25, 2019
SoupNazi:
Why won't they do their jobs and investigate you when you openly display your riches for scrutiny.

It's their job to investigate how you came about your possessions that some people here on Nairaland would refer to as vanity.

They have to know if you are scanning the State or not, if you are involved in illegal activities or not. Does your yearly income afford you all these possessions?

While EFCC are on it, don't be surprised that the FIRS is also looking into your taxes as far back as they can. Why? Because it's their freaking job.

The era of questionable characters publicly displaying questionable riches for all to see without the alphabet boys asking questions should begin to come to an end and that's that.

Yinmu, no be 9ja again? Everybody is a thieving bastard in this shiitttee hole. No be only politician be thief laa, even clerics are thieves, public servants, corporations etc.

How corruption be dodging 9ja..

[img]https://i./VIw.gif[/img]

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Slams Efcc Over Investigation Of Wealth by OmoManU: 2:59pm On May 25, 2019
Can Melaye swear that he made his wealth ethically and legitimately, efcc or no efcc

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Slams Efcc Over Investigation Of Wealth by Sirjohn84(m): 2:59pm On May 25, 2019
GOOD QUESTION.OVER TO U,EFCC FOR THE REPLY

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Slams Efcc Over Investigation Of Wealth by Kennitrust(m): 2:59pm On May 25, 2019
The best people will love to see about, is seeing begging for food.

Why not investigate the resources of the massive unemployment among the people but so interesting to know how they made money.

This is to tell us that the government are happy to see us suffering.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Slams Efcc Over Investigation Of Wealth by Tintinnoty(m): 2:59pm On May 25, 2019
Me: hey Dino!

Dino: what?

Me: shot up!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Slams Efcc Over Investigation Of Wealth by ulysses: 3:00pm On May 25, 2019
Foolish man with illicit wealth.
The idiot cannot drive those fancy cars through his constituency roads yet gullible Nigerians call him good man.
EFCC... do d needful!!

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Slams Efcc Over Investigation Of Wealth by MrMcJay(m): 3:00pm On May 25, 2019
okonja:
But I think this was posted a few days ago as a reaction to Naira Marley's arrest...Why posting it again? undecided

The mods are bored.
Re: Dino Melaye Slams Efcc Over Investigation Of Wealth by orion7: 3:01pm On May 25, 2019
useless eye service efcc
Re: Dino Melaye Slams Efcc Over Investigation Of Wealth by mixta140: 3:01pm On May 25, 2019
Why are you worried are you not legit, ?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Slams Efcc Over Investigation Of Wealth by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:01pm On May 25, 2019
I think I've seen this before
Re: Dino Melaye Slams Efcc Over Investigation Of Wealth by Beno3: 3:02pm On May 25, 2019
Tell them, my SENATOR. grin grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye Slams Efcc Over Investigation Of Wealth by dapsoneh: 3:02pm On May 25, 2019
ONLY GOD KNOWS WHAT KOGI HAS DONE WRONG TO DESERVE PEOPLE LIKE DINO AND YAHAYA. MAY GOD FORGIVE THE STATE SO THAT IT CAN MOVE FORWARD

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Slams Efcc Over Investigation Of Wealth by Mcreloaded(m): 3:02pm On May 25, 2019
If only EFCC can be non partisan Nigeria will be great again.
Impossible

If wishes were horses

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Slams Efcc Over Investigation Of Wealth by Anijay1212(m): 3:02pm On May 25, 2019
Mumu talk abeg.
Na so Patience Ebele ask us weda we complain say our money loss.Make una continue to steal,wetin me i know be say one day monkey go go market and we the real owners of the farm go catch am take do pepper soup.
Yak aba do.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Slams Efcc Over Investigation Of Wealth by mark1010: 3:02pm On May 25, 2019
Mr Dino I concur to your line of thought
Re: Dino Melaye Slams Efcc Over Investigation Of Wealth by olaolaking: 3:02pm On May 25, 2019
Even Dino wants to gather likes. You will see kids supporting him. Just watch

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Slams Efcc Over Investigation Of Wealth by googi: 3:03pm On May 25, 2019
This Dino guy no get brain.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Slams Efcc Over Investigation Of Wealth by Auxtin85(m): 3:03pm On May 25, 2019
Like seriously am tired of these people oo, to even do business transfer money to your own account now is scary

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Slams Efcc Over Investigation Of Wealth by Cherrybae(f): 3:04pm On May 25, 2019
I support EFCC on this moves. Dino is a criminal and an Igbos terrorists sponsor.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Slams Efcc Over Investigation Of Wealth by yinkus6750(m): 3:04pm On May 25, 2019
He should tell us his source if income.
How he made it from Grass to Grace, acquiring expensive automobiles and living large with no visible source of income apart from been a legislooter.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Slams Efcc Over Investigation Of Wealth by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 25, 2019
Saao:
Good question, is like this government prefer Nigerians to poor

Okay, let's leave all APC and PDP corrupt alone. Let them eat our money free of charge. No problem. Just don't come complaining when you see no dividend of democracy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Slams Efcc Over Investigation Of Wealth by ayzee04(m): 3:04pm On May 25, 2019
Funny but true, investigate the source of poverty and better their lives. Please EFCC stop Naira Merlying pple upandan

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Slams Efcc Over Investigation Of Wealth by Amalekki: 3:05pm On May 25, 2019
Thief. The guilty are afraid.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Slams Efcc Over Investigation Of Wealth by BlackfireX: 3:06pm On May 25, 2019
Shut up this Yoruba man...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Cancels FEC Meeting Today / PDP Reconciliation Committee Visits Ladoja, Adeniran, Jerry Gana, Others(photos) / Okorocha: If They Call Me 'Okoroawusa', I Don't Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.