Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

The 14 Most Abominable Bible Verses - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The 14 Most Abominable Bible Verses (3181 Views)

Two Classes Of People Promoting The Abominable Act Of Homosexuality. / The Abominable Disease That Will Make Places Of Worship Desolate / Why Abortion Is An Abominable Sin(selfishness & lack of love for unborn child) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 14 Most Abominable Bible Verses by Nobody: 8:51am On May 25, 2019
Here's a list of bible verses that make one wonder just what sort of God Christians give their lives to in sincere patronage to what they call 'Holy'. If any readers have better examples (and I'm certain there must be) please be sure to add to the list. I know Christians will excuse the worst by saying 'Oh those are Old Testament" so I'll endeavour to try to quote liberally from the New.

1. God himself will kill tens of thousands if it pleases him: 1st Samuel 6:19 in the King James Version: “And he smote the men of Beth-shemesh, because they had looked into the ark of the LORD, even he smote of the people fifty thousand and threescore and ten men (50,070)”. Kill 50 000 men for looking at something?

2. You can kill a woman if she seizes a man's private parts without his permission: Deuteronomy 25:11-1: If two men are fighting and the wife of one of them comes to rescue her husband from his assailant, and she reaches out and seizes him by his private parts, you shall cut off her hand. Show her no pity.

3. Perversity and human trafficking condoned: "Slaves, be subject to your masters with all reverence, not only to those who are good and equitable but also to those who are perverse." (1 Peter 2:18)

4. Sex slavery condoned: "When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again."
Exodus 21: 7-8

5. Divorce akin to debauchery: "Whosoever putteth away his wife, and marrieth another, committeth adultery: and whosoever marrieth her that is put away from her husband committeth adultery." (Luke 16:18)

6. Cannibalism: "And the king said unto her, What aileth thee? And she answered, This woman said unto me, Give thy son, that we may eat him to day, and we will eat my son to morrow. So we boiled my son, and did eat him: and I said unto her on the next day, Give thy son, that we may eat him: and she hath hid her son...." (II Kings 6:28-29)

7. If your genitals have been damaged, stay out of church: "He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord."(Deuteronomy 23:1)

8. Incest and getting drunk with dad is no problem if the world is running thin on suitable DNA donors: And the elder said to the younger Our father is old, and there is no man left on the earth, to come in unto us after the manner of the whole earth. Come, let us make him drunk with wine, and let us lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father. And they made their father drink wine that night: and the elder went in and lay with her father: but he perceived not neither when his daughter lay down, nor when she rose up. And the next day the elder said to the younger: Behold I lay last night with my father, let us make him drink wine also to night, and thou shalt lie with him, that we may save seed of our father. They made their father drink wine that night also, and the younger daughter went in, and lay with him: and neither then did he perceive when she lay down, nor when she rose up. So the two daughters of Lot were with child by their father. [Genesis 19:31-36]

9. Looking at a woman with desire is akin to adultery: "But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart." (Matthew 5:28)

10. But incestuous rape is cool: And when she had presented him the meat, he took hold of her, and said: Come lie with me, my sister. She answered him: Do not so, my brother, do not force me: for no such thing must be done in Israel. Do not thou this folly. [II Kings 13:8-12] But he would not hearken to her prayers, but being stronger overpowered her and lay with her. [II Kings 13:14]

11. Pray in private, and if you do so in church, do so quietly: Matt 6:5 "And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others."

12. If you offend God he will kill you: "And Er, Judah's firstborn, was wicked in the sight of the LORD; and the LORD slew him. And Judah said unto Onan, Go in unto thy brother's wife, and marry her, and raise up seed to thy brother. And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother. And the thing which he did displeased the LORD: wherefore he slew him also." (Genesis 38:7-10)

13. God smites women, children and often animals with equal gusto, he seems to equal evil and wrong doing by association, rather than by being guilty of the personal, individual act: "Behold with a great plague will the LORD smite thy people and thy children, and thy wives, and all thy goods: And thou shalt have great sickness by disease of thy bowels, until thy bowels fall out by reason of the sickness day by day." (II Chronicles 21:14-15)

14. Rev 21: 8 "liars--their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death." Eternal damnation for lying? In South Africa murderers and rapists often get released for good behaviur, lying is politics.

And speaking of lying, the bible ends with one. It calls its message 'the good news' and concludes, "I am coming soon." Wrong on the 'soon' bit, and unless we've missed something, no one has come. But I get it, if 2000 years pass, soon after such a length of time must be VERY soon. If 10 000 years pass, soon must be very VERY soon.

https://www.news24.com/MyNews24/The-14-Most-Abominable-Bible-Verses-20121224

2 Likes

Re: The 14 Most Abominable Bible Verses by TVSA: 8:55am On May 25, 2019
you need the holy spirit to understand those verses grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The 14 Most Abominable Bible Verses by lomprico(m): 8:56am On May 25, 2019
Most of the things here were man made decisions and law not God's!

And it still happens till date. People using God's name to scare and scam others.

The fact that it's in the bible does not mean God sanctioned it. Remember man wrote n compiled the bible.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 14 Most Abominable Bible Verses by Righteousness89(m): 8:56am On May 25, 2019
[s]
frosbel2:
Here's a list of bible verses that make one wonder just what sort of God Christians give their lives to in sincere patronage to what they call 'Holy'. If any readers have better examples (and I'm certain there must be) please be sure to add to the list. I know Christians will excuse the worst by saying 'Oh those are Old Testament" so I'll endeavour to try to quote liberally from the New.

1. God himself will kill tens of thousands if it pleases him: 1st Samuel 6:19 in the King James Version: “And he smote the men of Beth-shemesh, because they had looked into the ark of the LORD, even he smote of the people fifty thousand and threescore and ten men (50,070)”. Kill 50 000 men for looking at something?

2. You can kill a woman if she seizes a man's private parts without his permission: Deuteronomy 25:11-1: If two men are fighting and the wife of one of them comes to rescue her husband from his assailant, and she reaches out and seizes him by his private parts, you shall cut off her hand. Show her no pity.

3. Perversity and human trafficking condoned: "Slaves, be subject to your masters with all reverence, not only to those who are good and equitable but also to those who are perverse." (1 Peter 2:18)

4. Sex slavery condoned: "When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again."
Exodus 21: 7-8

5. Divorce akin to debauchery: "Whosoever putteth away his wife, and marrieth another, committeth adultery: and whosoever marrieth her that is put away from her husband committeth adultery." (Luke 16:18)

6. Cannibalism: "And the king said unto her, What aileth thee? And she answered, This woman said unto me, Give thy son, that we may eat him to day, and we will eat my son to morrow. So we boiled my son, and did eat him: and I said unto her on the next day, Give thy son, that we may eat him: and she hath hid her son...." (II Kings 6:28-29)

7. If your genitals have been damaged, stay out of church: "He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord."(Deuteronomy 23:1)

8. Incest and getting drunk with dad is no problem if the world is running thin on suitable DNA donors: And the elder said to the younger Our father is old, and there is no man left on the earth, to come in unto us after the manner of the whole earth. Come, let us make him drunk with wine, and let us lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father. And they made their father drink wine that night: and the elder went in and lay with her father: but he perceived not neither when his daughter lay down, nor when she rose up. And the next day the elder said to the younger: Behold I lay last night with my father, let us make him drink wine also to night, and thou shalt lie with him, that we may save seed of our father. They made their father drink wine that night also, and the younger daughter went in, and lay with him: and neither then did he perceive when she lay down, nor when she rose up. So the two daughters of Lot were with child by their father. [Genesis 19:31-36]

9. Looking at a woman with desire is akin to adultery: "But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart." (Matthew 5:28)

10. But incestuous rape is cool: And when she had presented him the meat, he took hold of her, and said: Come lie with me, my sister. She answered him: Do not so, my brother, do not force me: for no such thing must be done in Israel. Do not thou this folly. [II Kings 13:8-12] But he would not hearken to her prayers, but being stronger overpowered her and lay with her. [II Kings 13:14]

11. Pray in private, and if you do so in church, do so quietly: Matt 6:5 "And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others."

12. If you offend God he will kill you: "And Er, Judah's firstborn, was wicked in the sight of the LORD; and the LORD slew him. And Judah said unto Onan, Go in unto thy brother's wife, and marry her, and raise up seed to thy brother. And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother. And the thing which he did displeased the LORD: wherefore he slew him also." (Genesis 38:7-10)

13. God smites women, children and often animals with equal gusto, he seems to equal evil and wrong doing by association, rather than by being guilty of the personal, individual act: "Behold with a great plague will the LORD smite thy people and thy children, and thy wives, and all thy goods: And thou shalt have great sickness by disease of thy bowels, until thy bowels fall out by reason of the sickness day by day." (II Chronicles 21:14-15)

14. Rev 21: 8 "liars--their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death." Eternal damnation for lying? In South Africa murderers and rapists often get released for good behaviur, lying is politics.

And speaking of lying, the bible ends with one. It calls its message 'the good news' and concludes, "I am coming soon." Wrong on the 'soon' bit, and unless we've missed something, no one has come. But I get it, if 2000 years pass, soon after such a length of time must be VERY soon. If 10 000 years pass, soon must be very VERY soon.

https://www.news24.com/MyNews24/The-14-Most-Abominable-Bible-Verses-20121224
[/s] MY PEOPLE ARE DESTROYED FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE....

The Foolishness of GOD IS WISER THAN the Wisest of Man...
Re: The 14 Most Abominable Bible Verses by lomprico(m): 9:02am On May 25, 2019
Righteousness89:
[s][/s] MY PEOPLE ARE DESTROYED FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE....

Everything does not have to be spiritual oga! This verses can be rebuffed logically.

Make una stop dey deceive people.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 14 Most Abominable Bible Verses by TVSA: 9:06am On May 25, 2019
lomprico:

And it still happens till date. People using God's name to scare and scam others.

The fact that it's in the bible does not mean God sanctioned it. Remember man wrote n compiled the bible.

how do we know the ones that are from God? are you saying the prophets lied?

2 Likes

Re: The 14 Most Abominable Bible Verses by lomprico(m): 9:09am On May 25, 2019
TVSA:

how do we know the ones that are from God? are you saying the prophets lied?

Na today? Man has been the same right from creation.

Na some prophets dey give their followers grass chop, piss to drink, they sleep with your wives, scam you of your money, even kill all in God's name.
All these happened then and still happens today.

It's just that the authority n people in power today are no longer run by such prophets if not they force all these atrocities on the people and if u rebel, u get killed. So out of fear they comply n follow this laws.

2 Likes

Re: The 14 Most Abominable Bible Verses by Righteousness89(m): 9:12am On May 25, 2019
lomprico:

Everything does not have to be spiritual oga! This verses can be rebuffed logically.

Make una stop dey deceive people.

U don't use a logical mind to debunk a Spiritual matter!

They don't go together!

GOD IS a Spirit

The carnal mind cannot comprehend the things of the Spirit...

One sure Fact Is that We all whether u believe or u don't believe, pagan, atheist, Etc

We all will Report to This Spirit called GOD at the Expiration of our Lives.

Then we will Know How Far

1 Like

Re: The 14 Most Abominable Bible Verses by lomprico(m): 9:13am On May 25, 2019
Righteousness89:

They don't go together!

GOD IS a Spirit

One sure Fact Is that We all whether u believe or u don't believe, pagan, atheist, Etc

It's people like you that makes the likes of the OP to have such mindset about God.

4 Likes

Re: The 14 Most Abominable Bible Verses by Righteousness89(m): 9:19am On May 25, 2019
lomprico:

It's people like you that makes the likes of the OP to have such mindset about God.

Your Mindset, Op Mindset or My Mindset about GOD ALMIGHTY does not Change Who GOD is neither does it Change HIS WORD...

Heaven and Earth will pass away but THE WORD OF GOD REMAINS..

Let's not DECIEVE ourselves... you believe IN GOD Or u Don't has no consequences on GOD. Rather it has Consequences on US

1 Like

Re: The 14 Most Abominable Bible Verses by lomprico(m): 9:22am On May 25, 2019
Righteousness89:

Your Mindset, Op Mindset or My Mindset about GOD ALMIGHTY does not Change Who GOD is neither does it Change HIS WORD...

Let's not DECIEVE ourselves... you believe IN GOD Or u Don't has no consequences on GOD. Rather it has Consequences on US

So the king telling the woman to boil her son for them to eat is a directive from God?

Just in case you don't know, the Bible contains the words of God, the words of Man and the words of the devil. It's left for you to know which to adhere to. Not everything in the bible is from God!!
Re: The 14 Most Abominable Bible Verses by Righteousness89(m): 9:30am On May 25, 2019
lomprico:

So the king telling the woman to boil her son for them to eat is a directive from God?

Just in case you don't know, the Bible contains the words of God, the words of Man and the words of the devil. It's left for you to know which to adhere to. Not everything in the bible is from God!!
THE BIBLE IS THE WORD OF GOD! Nothing changes that!

The Bible is GOD'S guide to Humanity... nothing changes that!

The Bible shows you what u should do and what you should not!

The Choice is in your Hands to Choose or select what you want..

The Moment we close our eyes on Earth, we no longer have a Choice..

It's solely GOD'S CHOICE
Re: The 14 Most Abominable Bible Verses by lomprico(m): 9:33am On May 25, 2019
Righteousness89:

It's solely GOD'S CHOICE

It's a pity. undecided

1 Like

Re: The 14 Most Abominable Bible Verses by CAPSLOCKED: 9:33am On May 25, 2019
JUST 14?
I CAN EASILY PROVIDE A THOUSAND.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 14 Most Abominable Bible Verses by CAPSLOCKED: 9:37am On May 25, 2019
Righteousness89:

They don't go together!

GOD IS a Spirit

Righteousness89:

It's solely GOD'S CHOICE

Righteousness89:

ALL THESE STORIES YOU POSTED DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT THE BIBLE GOD IS IS A PSYCHOPATH.

4 Likes

Re: The 14 Most Abominable Bible Verses by Righteousness89(m): 9:37am On May 25, 2019
lomprico:

It's a pity. undecided
A VERY BIG PITY!!
Re: The 14 Most Abominable Bible Verses by Righteousness89(m): 9:40am On May 25, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

ALL THESE STORIES YOU POSTED DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT THE BIBLE GOD IS IS A PSYCHOPATH.
To you it is Given!

Amend your ways bro.... The clay cannot say to the Porter , you didn't make me good...

Give your Life to JESUS CHRIST...

You will Regret and wish to re-write your life if you drop dead without JESUS or you Miss the Rapture..

Take advantage of GOD'S Mercy this day! The next few hours Might be late..
Re: The 14 Most Abominable Bible Verses by CAPSLOCKED: 9:44am On May 25, 2019
Righteousness89:
To you it is Given!

Amend your ways bro.... The clay cannot say to the Porter , you didn't make me good...

Give your Life to JESUS CHRIST...

You will Regret and wish to re-write your life if you drop dead without JESUS or you Miss the Rapture..

Take advantage of GOD'S Mercy this day! The next few hours Might be late..

CHANGE YOUR WAYS AND ACCEPT MUHAMMAD IN YOUR HEART TODAY SO THAT YOU'LL BE SAVED FROM ETERNAL CHAOS BY ALLAH

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 14 Most Abominable Bible Verses by MJBOLT: 9:47am On May 25, 2019
thank you for admitting that god is foolish

Righteousness89:
[s][/s] MY PEOPLE ARE DESTROYED FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE....

5 Likes

Re: The 14 Most Abominable Bible Verses by LordReed(m): 9:59am On May 25, 2019
lomprico:

So the bible is not the inerrant inspired word of the god then?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 14 Most Abominable Bible Verses by LordReed(m): 10:01am On May 25, 2019
Righteousness89:

It's solely GOD'S CHOICE

So once you die you no longer have free will? So even in the heaven you won't have free will?

1 Like

Re: The 14 Most Abominable Bible Verses by Righteousness89(m): 10:10am On May 25, 2019
LordReed:

So once you die you no longer have free will? So even in the heaven you won't have free will?

Bro Once we seize to breathe here on Earth.. our Choice Expires... Mercy Expires..

The KING of kings whom you Rejected is the one that will decide your Faith...

Obtain HIM this day .....
Re: The 14 Most Abominable Bible Verses by LordReed(m): 10:20am On May 25, 2019
Righteousness89:

Bro Once we seize to breathe here on Earth.. our Choice Expires... Mercy Expires..

The KING of kings whom you Rejected is the one that will decide your Faith...

Obtain HIM this day .....

But you guys always argue that god doesn't want robots that's why it gave you free will so if you don't have free will in heaven then you are robot there, the thing you said the god doesn't want.

1 Like

Re: The 14 Most Abominable Bible Verses by lomprico(m): 10:29am On May 25, 2019
LordReed:

So the bible is not the inerrant inspired word of the god then?

And who said so?
Re: The 14 Most Abominable Bible Verses by LordReed(m): 10:31am On May 25, 2019
lomprico:

And who said so?

I am asking you the question.
Re: The 14 Most Abominable Bible Verses by lomprico(m): 10:37am On May 25, 2019
Righteousness89:
A VERY BIG PITY!!

You see the way these other guys are bashing at you and making mockery of God? You and your likes are giving them the moral cos your views are utterly foolish/archaic (sorry to say). Your stereotype sense of reasoning have clouded you from seeing things from other perspectives.

It's really really a pity.
Re: The 14 Most Abominable Bible Verses by Righteousness89(m): 10:39am On May 25, 2019
LordReed:

But you guys always argue that god doesn't want robots that's why it gave you free will so if you don't have free will in heaven then you are robot there, the thing you said the god doesn't want.

1Timothy 1:4 (NLT)
Don't let people waste time in endless speculation over myths and spiritual pedigrees. For these things only cause arguments; they don't help people live a life of faith in God.
Re: The 14 Most Abominable Bible Verses by Righteousness89(m): 10:49am On May 25, 2019
lomprico:

You see the way these other guys are bashing at you and making mockery of God? You and your likes are giving them the moral cos your views are utterly foolish/archaic (sorry to say). Your stereotype sense of reasoning have clouded you from seeing things from other perspectives.

It's really really a pity.

MY Brother Digest this..
1Cor1:18-25 (NLT)

18 I know very well how foolish the message of the cross sounds to those who are on the road to destruction. But we who are being saved recognize this message as the very power of God.
19 As the Scriptures say, "I will destroy human wisdom and discard their most brilliant ideas.
20 So where does this leave the philosophers, the scholars, and the world's brilliant debaters? God has made them all look foolish and has shown their wisdom to be useless nonsense.
21 Since God in his wisdom saw to it that the world would never find him through human wisdom, he has used our foolish preaching to save all who believe.
22 God's way seems foolish to the Jews because they want a sign from heaven to prove it is true. And it is foolish to the Greeks because they believe only what agrees with their own wisdom.
23 So when we preach that Christ was crucified, the Jews are offended, and the Gentiles say it's all nonsense.
24 But to those called by God to salvation, both Jews and Gentiles, Christ is the mighty power of God and the wonderful wisdom of God.
25 This "foolish" plan of God is far wiser than the wisest of human plans, and God's weakness is far stronger than the greatest of human strength.

Our Logical Reasoning and Wisdom is Limited ...
Re: The 14 Most Abominable Bible Verses by lomprico(m): 10:53am On May 25, 2019
LordReed:

I am asking you the question.

Like I told the righteousness dude, the Bible contains the words of God, man and the devil. Man compiled all these words in one book through God's inspiration because there is a lesson or more to be learnt from all the events for good living.
Re: The 14 Most Abominable Bible Verses by lomprico(m): 10:59am On May 25, 2019
Righteousness89:

MY Brother Digest this..
1Cor1:18-25 (NLT)

18 I know very well how foolish the message of the cross sounds to those who are on the road to destruction. But we who are being saved recognize this message as the very power of God.
19 As the Scriptures say, "I will destroy human wisdom and discard their most brilliant ideas.
20 So where does this leave the philosophers, the scholars, and the world's brilliant debaters? God has made them all look foolish and has shown their wisdom to be useless nonsense.
21 Since God in his wisdom saw to it that the world would never find him through human wisdom, he has used our foolish preaching to save all who believe.
22 God's way seems foolish to the Jews because they want a sign from heaven to prove it is true. And it is foolish to the Greeks because they believe only what agrees with their own wisdom.
23 So when we preach that Christ was crucified, the Jews are offended, and the Gentiles say it's all nonsense.
24 But to those called by God to salvation, both Jews and Gentiles, Christ is the mighty power of God and the wonderful wisdom of God.
25 This "foolish" plan of God is far wiser than the wisest of human plans, and God's weakness is far stronger than the greatest of human strength.

Our Logical Reasoning and Wisdom is Limited ...

This is a digression from what the OP was insinuating.

We are talking about the horrible horrible things that man did in the name of God in the old testament.

I will still use point #6 from the OP to illustrate. The king (man) gave an instruction for a woman to boil her son to eat, she went ahead. The poor kid died (wickedness/ Foolishness of man which still happens till date)
God gave Abraham instruction for something similar and I believe we all know how that story ended.

My point is man has been man from beginning of time the wicked preyed on the foolish.

These things were recorded in the bible does not mean it's God's words, he(God) inspired some of such events to pass a message in d long run.
And some so called prophets today are like that king.
Re: The 14 Most Abominable Bible Verses by LordReed(m): 11:06am On May 25, 2019
lomprico:

Like I told the righteousness dude, the Bible contains the words of God, man and the devil. Man compiled all these words in one book through God's inspiration because there is a lesson or more to be learnt from all the events for good living.

How do you know which is which?
Re: The 14 Most Abominable Bible Verses by Nobody: 11:27am On May 25, 2019
What they love is arguments. It is the only thing that can satisfy their foolishness. When you them the truth they desire, they turn it to foolishness. No wonder the Lord Jesus Christ said; do not give dogs what is holy; and do not throw your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under foot and turn to attack you. And this is the aim of this thread.

One thing we fail to understand is that IF THE GOSPEL OF CHRIST IS NOT FOOLISHNESS to them that are on their way to perdition except they repent, then it is not the true gospel.

Don't be sentimental as a Christian, @Righteousness89. When an atheist comes to attack your faith, have it at the back of your mind that he is challenging how much you know about the God you serve. If you allow the Holy Spirit to help, comfort and teach you, you will never fall into their snare. MANY CALL THEMSELVES ATHEISTS BUT TO MY OBSERVATIONS THEY ARE APOSTATES due to one reason or the other, so they think they have exhausted the whole scriptures and therefore can come around to utter or abuse things way beyond their understanding. Used every of their arguments to gain momentum in Christ and see how they fall at your left and right sides without touching you.

The Bible is not God but the dealings of God with Nature and humanity. As Christians we are to learn with it and from it so that we won't run back when we fall or remain stagnant when we slip along the way to eternity. It is 100 percent correct, no accusation against it shall stand and if you are not satisfied with it go write your own history book and let's see how far it goes.
I believe in the Holy Bible (Genesis to Revelations) and other Spirit inspired books that are not against it whether they be apocrypha or not.

There is a LOGICAL EVIDENCE TO THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WITHOUT ANY BIBLE REFERENCE. BUT WILL THE FOOLISH ONES BUY THIS TRUTH?.......LOL.
ONLY DEATH HOLDS THE TRUTH ATHEISTS DESIRES BUT THE HOLY SPIRIT IS OUR TRUTH AND HE WILL ALWAYS HELP, COMFORT AND TEACH US THROUGH OUR LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST.

NB: I don't waste my phone ink over arguments.

Thanks.

God bless.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is 2010 Rapture Year? ( Sriptural And Political Evidence)he That Has Ear's / Exposed! "i Was Paid To Blaspheme Tb Joshua" / Pls Help Me With Christian Music Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.