Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Pls Help Me With Christian Music Websites - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pls Help Me With Christian Music Websites (3172 Views)

Why Are These Things Peculiar With Christian Dominate Countries / Seriously, How Can This Pass For Christian Music ?? / Epic Orchestra Hybrid Music With Christian Undertones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me With Christian Music Websites by Mprex(f): 5:53pm On Nov 13, 2014
Hello christians in the section. Pls can anyone help me with a website where i can download contemporary christian songs. There are certain songs i need to add to my collection

thanks in advance smiley
Re: Pls Help Me With Christian Music Websites by Samchelsea(m): 5:56pm On Nov 13, 2014
Mprex:
Hello christians in the section. Pls can anyone help me with a website where i can download contemporary christian songs. There are certain songs i need to add to my collection

thanks in advance smiley
goto wapdam.com search for south African gospel or kenyan gospel there you'll see both African and foreign gospel songs
Re: Pls Help Me With Christian Music Websites by Mprex(f): 6:04pm On Nov 13, 2014
Samchelsea:
goto wapdam.com search for south African gospel or kenyan gospel there you'll see both African and foreign gospel songs
thanks alot kiss
Re: Pls Help Me With Christian Music Websites by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 13, 2014
Re: Pls Help Me With Christian Music Websites by shelter4luving(f): 7:19pm On Nov 13, 2014
Re: Pls Help Me With Christian Music Websites by eldee365: 5:09pm On Nov 18, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Pls Help Me With Christian Music Websites by donstevico(m): 12:11am On Nov 19, 2014
xclusivegospel. com praiseworldradio.com
Re: Pls Help Me With Christian Music Websites by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 05, 2014
Nobody mentioned the best? www.tubidy.mobi

at a cheap rate...

thank me later...
Re: Pls Help Me With Christian Music Websites by illicit(m): 7:34am On Jan 06, 2015
Profile pic updated, so what? Cos u think u av a big bum? Are u advertising ur self or seeking attention? Dats too bitchy if u ask me
Re: Pls Help Me With Christian Music Websites by Olajhidey22(m): 6:40pm On Dec 05, 2015
No one mentioned www.bussydave.com.ng they provide one with the latest gopel music and videos and even entertain you with gopel articles.... You could try them out!
Re: Pls Help Me With Christian Music Websites by Harshirama(m): 9:33pm On Dec 05, 2015
rapzilla.com
Re: Pls Help Me With Christian Music Websites by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 13, 2016
Waptrick christian music and other cool stuffs including Waptrick music videos download or download Waphan music and videos for waphan whatsapp feel free to download as much as you want. It's free plus wallpaper and musics.

See www.wapdam.com free music and Waphan music Download. If you care more about free downloads... the links above will take to site where you will download free things without having to pay a dime.

download waphan games on waphan and feel free to checkout www.Wapday.com music downloads unlimited free downloads...

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Time And Nafilat Explained / How Many Christians Truly Believe Mr President's End Of The World Prediction? / The Kaleidoscope-why I dumped Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.