Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,220 members, 7,957,506 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:48 PM

How To Send Money To Nigeria, Ghana, And Kenya Through The Best Channel? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Send Money To Nigeria, Ghana, And Kenya Through The Best Channel? (374 Views)

Best Money Transfer App In Nigeria, Ghana, And Kenya / What To Do When You Send Money To The Wrong Account / How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Send Money To Nigeria, Ghana, And Kenya Through The Best Channel? by Bitssa: 9:10am On May 25, 2019
Hello Guys, I want to send money to Nigeria, Ghana & Kenya. Please suggest the best method with low processing fee.
Re: How To Send Money To Nigeria, Ghana, And Kenya Through The Best Channel? by Gforce2019: 10:05am On May 25, 2019
Approach the bank
Re: How To Send Money To Nigeria, Ghana, And Kenya Through The Best Channel? by manojfazremit: 10:13am On May 25, 2019
Are you far from your family in Southern Africa and want to send them monetary assistance. So here is what we have for you. We are FAZremit. We are the solution to your question of how to send money to Nigeria, Ghana, and Kenya through the best channel? Operated by Alpha Fortress LLC, we provide a digital platform for individuals and businesses in the USA to pay their international bills and for transferring money directly to multiple bank accounts worldwide.

(1) (Reply)

I Was Credited More Than The Money I Paid In Should I Tell Them? / Choosing Between Your Client And Your Staff. What Will You Do? / An Ideal Business You Can Start With N5,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.