Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,362 members, 7,954,473 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:52 PM

Choosing Between Your Client And Your Staff. What Will You Do? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Choosing Between Your Client And Your Staff. What Will You Do? (370 Views)

How To Get Your First 100 Digital Marketing Client And Make Money / Need New Client's And Customers? / A Nairalander Was My First Client And Revived My Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Choosing Between Your Client And Your Staff. What Will You Do? by Richnero(m): 5:51am On Aug 01, 2019
So I saw this post in one of the Facebook groups I am following and the comments there was pretty much heated up, and I decided to bring the matter here.

Supposing you are a CEO or a boss, and you have a staff who is loyal and one of the best in your organization/business, and he/she made one mistake with one of your clients supplies..... And your client got so mad and asked you (CEO) to choose between them and your staff, that if your staff stays they will stop doing business with you but if you want them to keep doing business with you then you have to sack that staff.

Bearing in mind that this client pays more and is your best client so far.. Now you (ceo) are in a fix,

WHAT DECISION WILL YOU MAKE?
Re: Choosing Between Your Client And Your Staff. What Will You Do? by quinnboy: 6:06am On Aug 01, 2019
A
Re: Choosing Between Your Client And Your Staff. What Will You Do? by nifemi25(m): 6:17am On Aug 01, 2019
Since my staff is one of my best worker and he is really loyal. I will rather choose my staff to the customer..

(1) (Reply)

First Bank Writes Off Bad Debts Linked To Two Oil Moguls / (FREE EBOOK) 6 Steps That 6-figure Dropshipper Follow To Make Over $10,000/month / I Want To Buy A Pin Verified Nigerian Adsense Plus Domain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.