Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual (30876 Views)

Palace Guard Kills Policeman As Osun Dwellers Clash Over Land / FUTO Student Nabbed While Trying To Use His Colleague For Ritual / Robber Kills Colleague While Sharing Loot In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual by Problemkid1: 6:31pm On May 25, 2019
This country matter don tire person cry
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual by Darlington08(m): 6:43pm On May 25, 2019
SCAM OF THE HIGHEST ORDER
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual by Darlington08(m): 6:44pm On May 25, 2019
Fixedgames12900:
See below

SCAM OF THE HIGHEST ORDER
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual by HomeOfMe(f): 6:47pm On May 25, 2019
matify83:
Wetin you gain?

Whoever told us that human parts can conjure wealth did us a great disservice I swear!
If it wasn't working the act would have stopped already,or what do you think? The trend keeps increasing daily. I'm tired of this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual by Mpanyi: 6:52pm On May 25, 2019
qualityGod:
shocked
Hard time,frustration ,hunger etc increase crime rate cry the act is barbaric but I think the management of laspotech should review the take home salaries of whom they are employed to guard lives and properties because hunger can lead to frustration, distraction and crime will follow suit.
But according to law crime is crime and this is a barbaric act. cry

What you wrote does not have bearing with what happened. And this is so unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual by Fixedmach5214: 6:52pm On May 25, 2019
See below
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual by BigBashiru: 7:43pm On May 25, 2019
qualityGod:
shocked
Hard time,frustration ,hunger etc increase crime rate cry the act is barbaric but I think the management of laspotech should review the take home salaries of whom they are employed to guard lives and properties because hunger can lead to frustration, distraction and crime will follow suit.
But according to law crime is crime and this is a barbaric act. cry

Africans are the cursed descendants of Canaan/ Ham which explains why its only in africa we hear of such. there is also grinding poverty in uk and US.
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual by BigBashiru: 7:44pm On May 25, 2019
donbachi:
so for that reason everybody should turn to crime for survival...evil is evil no justification.
Africans are the cursed descendants of Canaan/ Ham which explains why its only in africa we hear of such. there is also grinding poverty in uk and US....
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 25, 2019
FreemanUYB:
thunder will fire anyone that will come here and say

ritual ain't real

Ogun will kill anyone that will say
one needs to be schooled if they believe killing people can actually give money !!!

Na you need the school pass the ritualist sef
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 25, 2019
Country is now a full-blown Hobbesian society where life is short, brutish and nasty.

Nigerians need to be debriefed, mentally re-wired, re-indoctrinated into the ethics of the modern man and injected with doses of value re-orientation.

The barbarism exhibited lately by Nigerians is a clear throwback to the atavism of the medieval epoch.

How sad!
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual by luluman: 10:51pm On May 25, 2019
Faithway10:
The Lagos state police command have arrested a private security guard employed by the management of the Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH), Ikorodu, Cletus Wilson, for allegedly murdering his colleague, John Okoro, and attempting to flee with his body parts.

According to reports, Cletus who secures the Computer Engineering Faculty of the polytechnic, had tricked his colleague, John, into the bush within the school premises where he first used a metal object to hit his head.

Confirming that John was unconscious, Cletus slaughtered the deceased and then chopped off his hand.

He was about to run with the body part when he was apprehended by his colleagues.

The management of the school immediately alerted the police along Ikorodu-Sagamu road and Cletus was arrested.

Confirming the incident, the divisional police officer in charge of the police station, Adekunle Omisakin, said the suspect will be charged to court immediately after investigations into the matter have been concluded.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/lagos-state-polytechnic-guard-kills-colleague-for-ritual.html

Brothers from the East.
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual by BrokenCock: 11:14pm On May 25, 2019
donbachi:
and u think i have time for a prickless fella like u.
u are a bastardt
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual by Kabaka100: 11:48pm On May 25, 2019
See sufferhead wey wan hammer

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual by showafrica(m): 4:44am On May 26, 2019
matify83:
Wetin you gain?

Whoever told us that human parts can conjure wealth did us a great disservice I swear!

I tell you, the idiotic afonja either wants to try the ritual by himself or wants to sell it to another afonja who wants to try.
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual by Godson32(m): 5:49am On May 26, 2019
Name checkers where una dey? Igbo people this, igbo people that. Now dem don kill igbo man for money rituals una no go talk abi.
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual by FreemanUYB(m): 6:36am On May 26, 2019
Zionista:

Na you need the school pass the ritualist sef

idiot I know you are one of them!!!!
fool!!!!
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual by sallazlee(m): 12:17pm On May 26, 2019
what kind of nonsense is this now, for God shake ehhh. this country tired Me
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual by donbachi(m): 1:35pm On May 26, 2019
BrokenCock:
u are a bastardt
u're a custard
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual by booksrite(f): 3:07am On Jun 29, 2019
If it wasn't working the act would have stopped already,or what do you think? The trend keeps increasing daily. I'm tired of this country.

cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested In Cambodia For Online Fraud [photo] / Vulcanizer Butchers Wife In Mbiabam Ibiono, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) / My Beautiful Experience With The Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.