Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,765 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Shehu Sani Kicks Against Radio Station, Death Sentence On Herdsmen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Kicks Against Radio Station, Death Sentence On Herdsmen (28687 Views)

Attack On Herdsmen In Ebonyi: Umahi Orders Arrest Of People Circulating Video / FG Approves N654m To Deploy Hybrid Spectrum Against Radio Biafra Frequencies / Attack On Herdsmen: Christian Youths On Death Row Must Die - MURIC Replies CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shehu Sani Kicks Against Radio Station, Death Sentence On Herdsmen by Limitednow: 10:25am On May 25, 2019
Senator Shehu Sani representing Kaduna Central at the Senate has revealed what must be done for peace to return to the country.

Insecurity in Nigeria has recently worsened with kidnappers, bandits, armed herdsmen and Boko Haram terrorists having a field day.

The Federal Government under President Muhammadu Buhari as one of its measures to protect lives and properties, is dialoguing with herdsmen believed to be responsible for violent crimes across the country.

The administration has also obtained a radio station to be aired in Fulani language aimed at educating the herders on the need for peaceful co-existence with their host communities.

On its part to tackle the security situation, Katsina State has prescribed death sentence for kidnappers, cattle rustlers, among others.

But weighing in, the Kaduna lawmaker has said the measures taken by the federal and state governments are not the best approach to confront the situation.

The outgoing Senator said for peace to return, the country must be restructured politically and economically.

He said this must be done in accordance with the 2014 national conference report recommendations.

Continue Reading: https://politicstimesng.com/shehu-sani-reveals-what-will-restore-peace-in-nigeria/

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Kicks Against Radio Station, Death Sentence On Herdsmen by Nobody: 10:28am On May 25, 2019
what is this man saying

he should retire jare

abeg how i fit take register with this bmc

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Kicks Against Radio Station, Death Sentence On Herdsmen by matify83: 10:51am On May 25, 2019
Speaking from both sides of his mouth.

That draconian law befits their barbarism.

8 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Kicks Against Radio Station, Death Sentence On Herdsmen by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 25, 2019
Hello Nairalanders, please I need job (male, ssce). I reside in Lagos if you've got any job offer or available vacancy pls notify me via this number. Thanks 07017568836

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Kicks Against Radio Station, Death Sentence On Herdsmen by soil4soil(m): 3:14pm On May 25, 2019
please house help your brother. I want to upload pictures on nairaland. please how do I go about it
Re: Shehu Sani Kicks Against Radio Station, Death Sentence On Herdsmen by greall12(m): 3:14pm On May 25, 2019
Re: Shehu Sani Kicks Against Radio Station, Death Sentence On Herdsmen by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 25, 2019
kenddys:
what is this man saying

he should retire jare

meet oba zombie sarrki for registration form

39 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Kicks Against Radio Station, Death Sentence On Herdsmen by Mizwisdom(f): 3:14pm On May 25, 2019
I concur
Re: Shehu Sani Kicks Against Radio Station, Death Sentence On Herdsmen by faithfull18(f): 3:14pm On May 25, 2019
undecided
Re: Shehu Sani Kicks Against Radio Station, Death Sentence On Herdsmen by skykenny: 3:15pm On May 25, 2019
One northerner that always talk sense

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Kicks Against Radio Station, Death Sentence On Herdsmen by Israelfx2(m): 3:15pm On May 25, 2019
OK next pls
Re: Shehu Sani Kicks Against Radio Station, Death Sentence On Herdsmen by oluwamaich(m): 3:16pm On May 25, 2019
In a country where a senator's opinion rarely counts because their are some people who own the country and take action as it please them... Shioooorr

4 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Kicks Against Radio Station, Death Sentence On Herdsmen by Derinhenz: 3:16pm On May 25, 2019
I never regard the opinion od short people cos its always below their waist line

Shehu that did not talk about restructuring as a senator suddenly just founf out about restructuring.

Shehu should please STFU!

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Kicks Against Radio Station, Death Sentence On Herdsmen by Auxtin85(m): 3:16pm On May 25, 2019
This government is sponsoring Fulani killer herdsmen, how will they listen to you

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Kicks Against Radio Station, Death Sentence On Herdsmen by ogorwyne(f): 3:17pm On May 25, 2019
soil4soil:
please house help your brother. I want to upload pictures on nairaland.
please how do I go about it
Hello smiley,
When you click on the reply or quote button, you would see something like what I have in the picture I uploaded in response to your post. I took a screenshot of that when I clicked on quote to reply you.

You see that imperfect circle I tried to make with green ink ba? cheesy, that's where you go to, and that would also lead you to your phone's gallery where you select the picture or pictures of interest.

5 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Kicks Against Radio Station, Death Sentence On Herdsmen by chiedu7: 3:17pm On May 25, 2019
yyyyyyy
Re: Shehu Sani Kicks Against Radio Station, Death Sentence On Herdsmen by AntiWailer: 3:17pm On May 25, 2019
grin

They become Human right activists once they lose election.

Bunch of idiotic Politicians.

Once they are no longer in power they start giving useless advice they could not give when they were eating from the soup pot.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Kicks Against Radio Station, Death Sentence On Herdsmen by backnbeta(f): 3:17pm On May 25, 2019
Who dares arrest them? Who will convict them? Who will kill them? Katsina governor just kidding...he knows no one can touch a Fulani cheesy
Re: Shehu Sani Kicks Against Radio Station, Death Sentence On Herdsmen by Derinhenz: 3:18pm On May 25, 2019
kenddys:
what is this man saying

he should retire jare

Glad you can see the light now.

they always antagonizing moves by the FGN but cant make single recommendation

We talking about herdsmen's and farmers clash and he is talking about restructuring.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Kicks Against Radio Station, Death Sentence On Herdsmen by sparog(m): 3:18pm On May 25, 2019
We all know acquiring a radio station won't resolve the crisis btw herdsmen and farmers

Insecurity should be looked at be professional in the security sector (not our armed forces oh) and they should proffer solutions to our insecurity challenges
Re: Shehu Sani Kicks Against Radio Station, Death Sentence On Herdsmen by sonofElElyon: 3:18pm On May 25, 2019
He is talking about implementation of recommendations for restructuring by the constitutional conference organised by ex President Jonathan which most northerners are against...

[author=matify83 post=78702085]Speaking from both sides of his mouth.

That draconian law befits their barbarism.[/quote]
Re: Shehu Sani Kicks Against Radio Station, Death Sentence On Herdsmen by blackslayer: 3:19pm On May 25, 2019
isn't it in katsina where they now have death sentence for cattle rustling? Imagine that nonsense? These Fulani squatters go around killing farmers in the south of Nigeria and yet these states have folded their arms? I will say it again...every southerner should arm themselves and know how to use it very well...(One shot one kill)...your government ain't protecting you, so it's your obligation to protect yourselves....thats your God given right....to hell with ONE nigeria nonsense....kill the fulani's if they try to attack you or kill you...your peace loving nature should never be misconstrued for weakness....Some of we good people in this world are even better at violence than these evil motherfuckas....my life is sacred and i will defend it till my last breath!!!!Southern Nigeria...wake up!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Kicks Against Radio Station, Death Sentence On Herdsmen by ehmmy11(m): 3:19pm On May 25, 2019
I tot advertising was not allowed undecided

So so promo.. Nawa o e no dey end angry
Re: Shehu Sani Kicks Against Radio Station, Death Sentence On Herdsmen by SaturnNick(m): 3:20pm On May 25, 2019
I so like this man mehn. But that death sentence own sha... Smh
Re: Shehu Sani Kicks Against Radio Station, Death Sentence On Herdsmen by RDPMAN: 3:20pm On May 25, 2019
Okay, we done hear.
Re: Shehu Sani Kicks Against Radio Station, Death Sentence On Herdsmen by Derinhenz: 3:22pm On May 25, 2019
AntiWailer:
grin

They become Human right activists once they lose election.

Bunch of idiotic Politicians.

Once they are no longer in power they start giving useless advice they could not give when they were eating from the soup pot.

God bless your Mother!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Kicks Against Radio Station, Death Sentence On Herdsmen by FreemanUYB(m): 3:22pm On May 25, 2019
buhari self ehhh

fulanization of this messed country is not the option

imagine opening a radio station so they can communicate when and how to strike in hostile area !!!

we all know your strategies it won't work
it looks good but its dangerously dangerous!!!!!

buhari will never succeed
and his cohorts they are all going to die soon !!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Falana: Isa Funtua Boasted That His Regime Cannot Be Defeated / Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe / I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.