Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,450 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Double Celebration For FFK As His Wife And Triplets Celebrate Birthday Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Double Celebration For FFK As His Wife And Triplets Celebrate Birthday Today (373 Views)

Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues / Agbadorians Clamouring For Ffk / Reactions As MC Oluomo Joins Abba Kyari To Celebrate Birthday In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Double Celebration For FFK As His Wife And Triplets Celebrate Birthday Today by Comrde3g(m): 10:59am On May 25, 2019
Breaking: Double Celebration For FFK As His Wife and Triplets Celebrate Birthday Today.

Today is the Birthday of Chief Femi Fani-Kayode's wife in person of Mrs Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode and her triplets( Ragnar, Aiden and Liam). I wish Madam Precious,Ragnar,Aiden and Liam Fani-Kayode a beautiful year ahead. May their lucky stars continue to shine and make all of their dreams come true. I wish Madam and her triplets long life and Prosperity. Happy Birthday.

https://www.facebook.com/100003038586383/posts/2005032936274640

(1) (Reply)

Insecurity: 20,000 Nigerians Seek Safety In Niger Republic In 30 Days – UN / 24 Hours After Swearing-in, Yobe Governor Marries 3rd Wife / Two Things I Did Amidst Plane Crash Panick Experience In Lagos - Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.