Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3072970 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Princesaha: 12:23pm On May 24, 2020
Wetin dey Xup for here? Una wan abandon this thread to die abi? Nawa oo
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by JasperVII(m): 8:36am On May 25, 2020
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:04am On May 25, 2020
Happy one year anniversary to this thread

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by JasperVII(m): 9:44am On May 25, 2020
Livelyguy:
Lol its true o. One year and still going, I believe that the stories shared on this thread have helped a lot of people and will still help more. God bless every one us that have contributed to this thread. Cheers

10 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by sammysneh(m): 11:01am On May 25, 2020
i have been following this thread since last yr
its an eye opener to the youths out there
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Jayoficial(m): 11:51am On May 25, 2020
sammysneh:
i have been following this thread since last yr

its an eye opener to the youths out there

We know
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ijeleigbo(m): 2:22pm On May 25, 2020
At least 35 youths of Cross River State origin have been declared wanted by the State Government, over alleged involvement in cultism and cult-related activities in the state.

There have been an upsurge of cult clashes in Calabar and its environs lately, where some notable personalities were gunned down, over what the police describes as reprisal attacks.

A statement released by the Permanent Secretary Security Services in the Governor’s Office, Dr. Alfred Mboto says, the wanted persons have been duly informed by the police and other security operatives.

The Government promises handsome reward to anyone with useful information about the wanted persons.

Some of the wanted persons include, the son of a traditional ruler, a dismissed military police man, a prison official and an ex-convict, recently granted amnesty by the state’s chief judge, among others.

https://ait.live/cross-river-state-govt-declares-35-persons-wanted-for-cultism/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by saynotocultism: 2:39pm On May 25, 2020
Breaking News

We have gotten directive to kill any cultists caught during initiation . If we burst your initiation and we hear sound of gun shot , we will kill instantly . If busted but no gun shot and no firearm, you will go in for 30years.

A proposal of 1million for any whistle blower who can successful give us initiation details and we will keep your identity.

The sweetest thing about this development is because even your member will betray you for the money . A word if enough for the wise .

If you are a member of blackkaxxxeee just follow this LP below and think about your life

I jolly ooo for 7hours
I jolly Ninu ( inside ) egede for 7hours
Oh happy day
Jolly day oooo
I FIT NO COME BACK OOOOO
I FIt No COME BACK Oooooo

Aiyeee
Eiye
maphiteew
Vikings
Buccaneers
Etc
A word is enough for the wise

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by imanray37(m): 2:46pm On May 25, 2020
saynotocultism:
Breaking News

We have gotten directive to kill any cultists caught during initiation . If we burst your initiation and we hear sound of gun shot , we will kill instantly . If busted but no gun shot and no firearm, you will go in for 30years.

A proposal of 1million for any whistle blower who can successful give us initiation details and we will keep your identity.

The sweetest thing about this development is because even your member will betray you for the money . A word if enough for the wise .

If you are a member of blackkaxxxeee just follow this LP below and think about your life

I jolly ooo for 7hours
Oh happy day
Jolly day oooo
I FIT NO COME BACK OOOOO

Aiyeee
Eiye
maphiteew odogwu God bless your hustle
Vikings
Buccaneers
Etc

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by tillaman(m): 3:05pm On May 25, 2020
saynotocultism:
Breaking News

I jolly ooo for 7hours
Oh happy day
Jolly day oooo
I FIT NO COME BACK OOOOO
give the volume belle

Aiyeee
Eiye
maphiteew
Vikings
Buccaneers
Etc
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Hollysaint: 3:56pm On May 25, 2020
Thanks saynotocultism for this wonderful thread.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DASKACE(m): 6:44pm On May 25, 2020
saynotocultism:
Breaking News

I jolly ooo for 7hours
Oh happy day
Jolly day oooo
I FIT NO COME BACK OOOOO

Aiyeee
Eiye
maphiteew
Vikings
Buccaneers
Etc

Good innovation from your team @ saynotocultism. All hands must be on deck to salvage what is left from our youths who are the future of this country. The greatest legacy we can bequeath unto them is moral soundness.

Publication should be made about this new development and passed to all fresher's in our tertiary institutions warning them of dangers of cultism and penalties involved if they eventually join this groups.

From my experience, people join cult because of peer pressure and being enticed by the pomp lifestyle of this societal rejects. Imagine a cult group telling you stealing is permitted but don't get caught else they will drill you for casting the group.

The earlier we nip this cankerworm in the bud, the better for us as a country. We must take our sensitization program to the primary schools and secondary schools to have any hope of winning this war.

As a student, your lifestyle in school should be from the hostel/ house - school - Church. You don't have any business hanging out in hotels/bars or going to parties. The spiritual connotation of been found in this places simply means you are marketing your availability to be their member.

2 Cor. 6:14b:....and what communion has light with darkness.

14 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DeusMagnus: 9:19pm On May 25, 2020
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 25, 2020
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 10:00pm On May 25, 2020
saynotocultism:
Breaking News

I jolly ooo for 7hours
Oh happy day
Jolly day oooo
I FIT NO COME BACK OOOOO

Aiyeee
Eiye
maphiteew
Vikings
Buccaneers
Etc

Thanks for the biggest eye-opener on Nairaland.
If this info above is true, then cultists are in some deep shît because information like this will always leak.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 10:11pm On May 25, 2020
DeusMagnus:
https://twitter.com/itz_segunfunmi/status/1265002668197543937?s=19

See as the guy just wait like sheep to be slaughtered. Is cultism not just very stupid? I thank God everyday for not putting me in the situation that I had to join this useless thing. See the young man,, student of University of Ibadan just wasting his life over nonesense. If you are oin this shyt, you better change your environment and leave now. Nigerian Korofo, Odin, Grandpa, Jakujaku will not save you and only suck the bloods of the members. Say no to cultism.

Its Eiye boys in Ikorodu that did this nonsense. Ikorodu no be better place o.
Names were mentioned in the video, if police investigates this, they can find the killers easily.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IL3XsxobEQg
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by AmazingMOG: 12:15am On May 26, 2020
The heart of men is desperately wicked.

Seeing the video above, i don't think this thread will do enough to stop this menace without the government playing the main part. getting yourself into cultism just know you'll die a miserable death.

I felt so sorry for that young man may the Lord forgive his sin and show him his infinit Mercy.

I pray for all the young men involved in this cultism of a thing let their heart receive Christ so they'll turn from thier evil ways.

I put an end to the spirit of cultism luring our youth and future leaders into untimely death.

Really sad

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DeusMagnus: 12:23am On May 26, 2020
xule20:

Wtf shocked
the video disturbed me a lot. I regretted viewing it. Had to share it so people can learn.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 1:32am On May 26, 2020
Very disturbing.These Cults are for Harden Men.
Such guts to stand up for nonsense.
When I was in School I joined a Confraternity it was very easy to walk away from.Smh
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by subcbouy: 2:41am On May 26, 2020
Livelyguy:
Africa day indeed.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hemanewton: 4:15am On May 26, 2020
And I keep asking what is the gain. The guy knew he was dead already. Please run away from this cankerworm called cultism
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Wasky101: 5:27am On May 26, 2020
DASKACE:

Good innovation from your team @ saynotocultism. All hands must be on deck to salvage what is left from our youths who are the future of this country. The greatest legacy we can bequeath unto them is moral soundness.

Publication should be made about this new development and passed to all fresher's in our tertiary institutions warning them of dangers of cultism and penalties involved if they eventually join this groups.

From my experience, people join cult because of peer pressure and being enticed by the pomp lifestyle of this societal rejects. Imagine a cult group telling you stealing is permitted but don't get caught else they will drill you for casting the group.

The earlier we nip this cankerworm in the bud, the better for us as a country. We must take our sensitization program to the primary schools and secondary schools to have any hope of winning this war.

As a student, your lifestyle in school should be from the hostel/ house - school - Church. You don't have any business hanging out in hotels/bars or going to parties. The spiritual connotation of been found in this places simply means you are marketing your availability to be their member.

2 Cor. 6:14b:....and what communion has light with darkness.

Isn't it strange the dss decides the punishment for cultists?? I didn't know they perform the functions of the judiciary.
Very interesting

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Wasky101: 5:34am On May 26, 2020
saynotocultism:
Breaking News

I jolly ooo for 7hours
Oh happy day
Jolly day oooo
I FIT NO COME BACK OOOOO

Aiyeee
Eiye
maphiteew
Vikings
Buccaneers
Etc
In as much as I respect what you are doing and I wish more people will heed your advice and shun cultism.
But when did the Dss get the responsibility of determining the penalty for crime
Oga some of us go school don't dent the image we have of you

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DASKACE(m): 6:24am On May 26, 2020
Wasky101:

Isn't it strange the dss decides the punishment for cultists?? I didn't know they perform the functions of the judiciary.
Very interesting

The issue of cult related activity has been treated with kids glove for a long time. Right before our very eyes, almost a whole generation is been wasted..

I don't care which enforcement agency wakes up and do their job by salvaging what is left from the leaders of tomorrow.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Wasky101: 6:28am On May 26, 2020
DASKACE:

The issue of cult related activity has been treated with kids glove for a long time. Right before our very eyes, almost a whole generation is wasting.

I don't care which enforcement agency wakes up and do their job by salvaging what is left from the leaders of tomorrow.
Same way I feel about cultism, but it is not the job of any enforcement agency, just one class in government studies will teach you this.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 7:11am On May 26, 2020
Wasky101:

In as much as I respect what you are doing and I wish more people will heed your advice and shun cultism.
But when did the Dss get the responsibility of determining the penalty for crime
Oga some of us go school don't dent the image we have of you

The people that die during bamming, is getting killed the penalty of accepting to be a strongman?
The people that die after bamming, is getting killed the penalty of cultism?
Oga, any extreme measures to stop this nonesense is welcome.
Cultism has claimed more young men this year than Covid19.
By the way, DSS will not just bust a scene and start a genocide unless it will become a national embarassment. More will be arrested than shot. The bottomline is dont get caught up.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GreenArrow1(m): 8:35am On May 26, 2020
kingthreat:

The bottomline is dont get caught up.

Exactly! Stay away from cultism. E doesn't pay!

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by AK481(m): 9:59am On May 26, 2020
kingthreat:

See as the guy just wait like sheep to be slaughtered. Is cultism not just very stupid? I thank God everyday for not putting me in the situation that I had to join this useless thing. See the young man,, student of University of Ibadan just wasting his life over nonesense. If you are oin this shyt, you better change your environment and leave now. Nigerian Korofo, Odin, Grandpa, Jakujaku will not save you and only suck the bloods of the members. Say no to cultism.

Names were mentioned in the video, if police investigates this, they can find the killers easily.

What I can deduce ,

He was a member in UI

He was not operating in the street of ikorodu but resides in ikorodu after school

School is not on session and has to return home

There is an on going cult war in ikorodu( there has always been)

Someone gave him up and the eiye needed any thing to kill to count scores.

From his look, he might a so call good cultist which saynotocultism warned about.

A word is enough for the wise .

I just showed a storborn boy in my yard that just gained admission to uniben to read maths education this , I hope he hears and flees.

27 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Passionate888: 10:27am On May 26, 2020
There's neither a good or bad cultist.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by xtremerules: 11:04am On May 26, 2020
kingthreat:

The way I hate Ikorodu no be here. Since day wey I run commot over cultism matter, I fit tell you say I never step there for any reason. I even disappoint my sure guy wey do wedding for there, come choose me as groomsman. My brother, that place no be good place. The way uncompleted building and bush yapa for there, them fit dey kill person for one corner and nobody dey know. Them no get time wey Eiye and Aiye no dey fight so if you dey game there, na just matter of time. Dozens of unreported cult-deaths happen there. Funny enough, these fools no dey fight over anything than to dey claim boss. See as that poor boy just waste over idiots wey no get class. Abeg say no to cultism, nothing dey am. When your time come, you go confuse like that boy wey them RIP.

Passionate888:
There's neither a good or bad cultist.

No be so ooo. Some confra boys just join the thing for association and to dey ball. Them no get mind to drop anybody. And once gbege enter, these guys go yapa change base. Unfortunately, not everyone successfully does this.
Cultists no like themselves, as blood full for their hand, them want make their members follow enter the curse. My best advice for the matter be say, if you dey game and you no wan do wicked thing, switch base immediately. No contact your men again. Unless, na just matter of time, wahala go dey and you must join go hit if not the mending you go get no be here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Firstlieutenant(m): 2:15pm On May 26, 2020
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by JasperVII(m): 2:41pm On May 26, 2020
xtremerules:

The way I hate Ikorodu no be here. Since day wey I run commot over cultism matter, I fit tell you say I never step there for any reason. I even disappoint my sure guy wey do wedding for there, come choose me as groomsman. My brother, that place no be good place. The way uncompleted building and bush yapa for there, them fit dey kill person for one corner and nobody dey know. Them no get time wey Eiye and Aiye no dey fight so if you dey game there, na just matter of time. Dozens of unreported cult-deaths happen there. Funny enough, these fools no dey fight over anything than to dey claim boss. See as that poor boy just waste over idiots wey no get class. Abeg say no to cultism, nothing dey am. When your time come, you go confuse like that boy wey them RIP.

No be so ooo. Some confra boys just join the thing for association and to dey ball. Them no get mind to drop anybody. And once gbege enter, these guys go yapa change base. Unfortunately, not everyone successfully does this.
Cultists no like themselves, as blood full for their hand, them want make their members follow enter the curse. My best advice for the matter be say, if you dey game and you no wan do wicked thing, switch base immediately. No contact your men again. Unless, na just matter of time, wahala go dey and you must join go hit if not the mending you go get no be here.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Soliddust3030 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.