Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3086314 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 1:20am On Jun 14, 2020
subcbouy:
You have no brains. Did you know the police is a member of KKK? Did you also know that both have a difference before the incident, even work in the shop some years ago? Learn to be civil when interacting pubicly
Don't mention me out of context next time Mr $20. What has that got to do with this thread You already know all these and yet still quoted me saying he was killed for $20? Do u now see ur level of reasoning?

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Pascopele: 1:45am On Jun 14, 2020
Blessedaredweak:

u sef don turn government official abi u just said that based on hearsay.......let's all be guided, there's no single government official on this thread, it feels good when people try to act like one but every single threat I have seen on this page is so childish.
someone that really knows what the security system is about will immediately know its bluff, but children will believe.
25tolife it seems u are scared of the threats that's why u keep quoting to clarify, there's nothing wrong with ignoring accusations
Don't be too quick o, jjteam has deactivated because of someone just go through few pages back and you will understand that things are happening.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by subcbouy: 1:47am On Jun 14, 2020
dairykidd:

Don't mention me out of context next time Mr $20. What has that got to do with this thread You already know all these and yet still quoted me saying he was killed for $20? Do u now see ur level of reasoning?
Your level of reasoning is very low. Go back to my initial post and understand what I was saying. I read that you are surprised about 20k and I now make a reference that even $20 killed one man, George Floyd. If there was no money attached would he had killed him? You have no brains. Try to understand a simple statement.

dairykidd :
Did u say 20k Naira or USD

me:
Even $20 killed George Floyd. He died for a useless penny.
( Modify) ( Quote ) ( Report ) 3 Likes ( Share )

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 1:55am On Jun 14, 2020
subcbouy:
Your level of reasoning is very low. Go back to my initial post and understand what I was saying. I read that you are surprised about 20k and I now make a reference that even $20 killed one man, George Floyd. If there was no money attached would he had killed him? You have no brains. Try to understand a simple statement.

dairykidd :
Did u say 20k Naira or USD

me:
Even $20 killed George Floyd. He died for a useless penny.
( Modify) ( Quote ) ( Report ) 3 Likes ( Share )

Face ur front na argument u dey find.. no be me u go take pass the night because u no fit sleep. Abeg no mention me for nonsense. Pointless reference
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by subcbouy: 1:59am On Jun 14, 2020
dairykidd:

Face ur front na argument u dey find.. no be me u go take pass the night because u no fit sleep. Abeg no mention me for nonsense. Pointless reference
Honestly, you lack assimilation. I have shown you the genesis of your stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by tolijascro(m): 4:38am On Jun 14, 2020
uncastableodd:

Make I give u game tonight make u stake #500 Abi..na zoom o

Abeg I'm interested....if u Sabi read zoom we'll make u DM me...I go dey give u cut if I chop...I'm not trying to derail the thread abeg money must be made....make una pardon me

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mistarsam(m): 6:07am On Jun 14, 2020

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by damibjs: 6:52am On Jun 14, 2020
subcbouy:
Honestly, you lack assimilation. I have shown you the genesis of your stupidity.

Plz...forget abt him....na small pikin him be.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 14, 2020
Pascopele:
Don't be too quick o, jjteam has deactivated because of someone just go through few pages back and you will understand that things are happening.
that guy threatnd the peace of ikorodu. If u remember.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by youthsinitiativ(m): 8:41am On Jun 14, 2020
#saynotocultism

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 14, 2020
Passionate888:
walai, I laugh when I read this your comment.
bros na ur boy oo, walahi i no get problem oo. Na just dae way pple dae reason my mata.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 14, 2020
uncastableodd:

No vex ..gimme your no..I am now your niggae
guy because of GOD, Go modify that ur post, pple don dae think another thing, u even dn get 6 likes sef...smiles.

ps:na ur monicker title make me go dae check am...no vex.....gud a.m.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 14, 2020
Monicar:
the initiated person will pay.

He will also organise a small party called birthday,if it was eiye.i don't know if there's birthday for new initiates in other frats.
Good morning bro.I need your advice on something.By next year,I'll be going to university (uniben to be precise),and I know that place is a den of cultist.My question is;how can I avoid this useless cultists?because I dey hear DA them fit forcefully make you join?how do I avoid their wahala?

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NLandIsHypocrit: 9:18am On Jun 14, 2020
livebyday:

Let me furrher clarify

He should never have sent this information publicly

This is not how to get these young men to denounce cultism

He could have told his tale and not revealed methods, code names , and slangs publicly and still.had the desired effect

Let me explain how dangerous what he did , back in Unilag when omotola jelili was the VC they instituted the anti cultism brigade which was the police, and school security this wasn't working then they called the military from DMI directorate for military Intelligence to lead arrests of cultists 1998.

Now this lead to a rubbish so called event organized with the SUG called renounciation week , it held in the sports center and they wanted cultists to walk on stage and renounce publicly in the sports center infront of all other confraternities

This was a disaster.. it led to alot of identification, settling of some scores it spread to bariga, folagoro, FCE, Yabatech it was a bloody hot 98

Now to further butress, he devulged too much info no enlightened one should.

Now there is a terrible.cult war in Benin , some rival groups have merged to wipe the NBM and he has given them a wealth of resources to use to identify and hunt down these young men, even locate their initiation grounds and even how to impersonate and infiltrate them .

We want these young men alive and reorientated not dead. What he has done is the same as posting all their names online with photos..

That's why even developed countries trying to stop gang violence don't do this .. you think the mayor of Chicago can't just sponsor blogger to post such about the crips and bloods? It will be a blood bath

This man has just fuelled an incoming blood bath in Edo state of all NBM members. He even went as far as posting allegations that NMB has been running rigging of elections in Edo state ?? Why? Why post that? Where is the proof? Even if you have it why didn't the Edo state governor even post this information? To avoid a massacre, but he just stamped and.signed it.

I want this menace of cultism to end more than any of you know, I have actively helped rehabilitate and change some young men's trajectory..

If I recount my losses that being an SM cost me here this kids story will read like child's play .. but it all.added to make me the man I am today.

I use that energy and passion with a conviction to change lives

This is not how they change lives this is the opposite

If you document and read all.his posts serially like I have you will movie a pattern.

He sounds like a member of a rival.gang who wants to expose NMB young men to slaughter under the guise of helping. The way he switched to threats then back to story telling is worrisome , like coming from an unstable mind.

The one thing that keeps nagging me is , how did such an obviously unstable and violent mind get init the DSS?

You don't.give such people guns especially with such violent pasts..

Okay let me.recount .. it was discovered in Rivers State recently why the cultism issue is so serious is because alot of SARS officers who have past cult affiliations are used to carry out hits on rival gangs

So the NIA is working with the office of the IG to flush such officers out .

Now read all these threats this person who claims to be a DSS members posted .
He should not have access to a gun

Cheers

Oga, so far from what I read and understood here, you're the one who exposed the group by mentioning them in a clear identity and not the OP. OP passed his message and carefully avoided mentioning anyone by their identity which many people including me never understood which of the groups he was referring to until you busted it. And also I think you have some personal interest in the game as a member of a particular group, so I see it as a false claim when you claim that you desire and works for the eradication of cultism. In as much as I agree with you that reorientation of this vibrant youths alive is the way to go instead of wasting their lives, I also holds the opinion that you can not sincerely do away with cultism and still clings to their identities like the ones you mentioned. Why would you protect and defend what you claim to detest? OP has done a great job of saving so many lives which could have been wasted do to wrong and negative impressions and orientations and he should be encouraged irrespective of your personal interests if truly you want a cultism free society. Let's not encourage evil for personal gains. #SayNoToCultism!!!

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chris525: 9:27am On Jun 14, 2020
There are lots of Uniben students who are not cultists. I suggest you live on campus for your first 2 years & mind the reason why you're there - your studies.

Join a fellowship, if it sits with you & avoid parties. Pick your friends carefully, do not have too many close friends. Be free, pleasant, respectful but cautious with those you come in contact with. Do not give cultists preferential courtesy.

If you must have a girlfriend, avoid girls who dress too flashy & are often in company of guys.

As for places to avoid, asking current uniben students will be helpful.

Heartlessbanker:
Good morning bro.I need your advice on something.By next year,I'll be going to university (uniben to be precise),and I know that place is a den of cultist.My question is;how can I avoid this useless cultists?because I dey hear DA them fit forcefully make you join?how do I avoid their wahala?

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by whothiefmymoney(m): 9:36am On Jun 14, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
nothing to be scared bro. I graduated there and it’s not scary as before. Now you can walk 9pm at ekosodin but just waka jeje. The don’t do force initiation but they will just try to sweet talk u to it with vip there. Lol I remember when one of them told me they own all the girls in ekosodin and after all of them have choose before anyone else can choose and if I join I would have options to choose any girl lol.Only bad place I would advise you never to consider staying is BDPA AND OSASOGIE. They rob night and broad day light especially bdpa even with police station there. Bro I don’t mean petty thieves or breaking and entry, I mean very determined robberies with weapons. If you see the way they twist iron protectors ehn especially when it’s exam period and head dey burn and they know the house is big boys house or area. either choose school hostel, isihor or ekosodin(but sha be ready to have 200naira to settle some hungry dimwits once in a while). Even inside school they will try and toast you but be confident And bold while putting a smile and act like you have elder ones in the same cult with them or security personnel as family members (it worked super well for me and my friends). Hope this helps

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 14, 2020
Chris525:

There are lots of Uniben students who are not cultists. I suggest you live on campus for your first 2 years & mind the reason why you're there - your studies.

Join a fellowship, if it sits with you & avoid parties. Pick your friends carefully, do not have too many close friends. Be free, pleasant, respectful but cautious with those you come in contact with. Do not give cultists preferential courtesy.

If you must have a girlfriend, avoid girls who dress too flashy & are often in company of guys.

As for places to avoid, asking current uniben students will be helpful.

heartlessbanker,listen to this man and you will be safe cool

Just Waka Jaja and don't move with anyone that have strange friends!!

I'm happy this thread is having some impact in guiding freshmen against cultism.

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nairaboi(m): 9:51am On Jun 14, 2020
I have read through the trend and must say. The issue of cultism and cultist in Nigeria is far ahead of what we think and talk about here. Something I need to ask jare, and that is 'how do cultist learn how to use all these weapons? If I am given a gun today, I wouldn't know how to clock the glock. I wouldn't know where the chamber or magazine can be found so how then do these guys know how to do it. Do they undergo a training?

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chris525: 10:04am On Jun 14, 2020
livebyday

You're going about this whole thing the wrong way. How do you expose a secret by keeping it a secret You can not fight a secret society without demystifying it. Their strength is in their oath of secrecy not really the guns or axes they wield, as such, it must be broken!

Everytime our police confront robbers or the army confront BH, it is likely they die. Should they all go home & sleep so as not to die & allow crime & evil prevail? Are cultists more powerful than the govt. or society?? On what basis should we treat them like Al Quaeda You're giving them too much respect than they deserve. As poor as the NPF are, the day they decide to end cultism in Nigeria is the day it ends!

As hot as Benin is, if the govt. should post Abba Kyari of IGP-IRT & his team there, in a month, Benin will be calmer than Damaturu.

Most cultists are weak men preying on the defenseless using their numbers, shikena.

Unless you are for them, expose them fully. They'll fight back but they'll lose.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chris525: 10:39am On Jun 14, 2020
Whats your fuss about? Robbers have been using guns in Nigeria since the '60s if not earlier. All of a sudden cultists are deeper than we think because they use guns?

Listen, during the war in Liberia, kids as young as 13 were using the AK-47. Though there are high calibre, sophisticated weapons that need special training, you can shoot most guns once you're shown how to, only once.

Basic idea is to:

- load
- know how to work safety/cork
- aim
- shoot

The source where cultists get these guns show them how to use it.

Nairaboi:
I have read through the trend and must say. The issue of cultism and cultist in Nigeria is far ahead of what we think and talk about here. Something I need to ask jare, and that is 'how do cultist learn how to use all these weapons? If I am given a gun today, I wouldn't know how to clock the glock. I wouldn't know where the chamber or magazine can be found so how then do these guys know how to do it. Do they undergo a training?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 14, 2020
For those of you saying casting of OTs will do more harm than good,you're wrong.

Someone that's not interested in being a cultist or wants to be identified as a cultist or even affiliated with any cultist group will never use the OT outside or to relate with them

Instead if you're in a corner sitting down and you start hearing "aye axemen/alora sealord/haba karier/ and words like hits, bomboy,7,4,Agba etc" you will just jejely stand up and put some jogging to your legs.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Habane(m): 11:56am On Jun 14, 2020
On a lighter note, Boko Haram Aye axemen and Eiye members

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 14, 2020
uncastableodd:

Make I give u game tonight make u stake #500 Abi..na zoom o
Boss u get sure game? grin

Mouth dry for here
Make pesin see like small cash put for pocket
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by XXLMANDIGO: 12:01pm On Jun 14, 2020
You are already HEARTLESS, that's a criterion

Heartlessbanker:
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 14, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Habane:

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 14, 2020
gideonite98:

Boss u get sure game? grin

Mouth dry for here
Make pesin see like small cash put for pocket
Oga go betting thread for business section.
Na you go tire for games
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by butterfly777(m): 12:10pm On Jun 14, 2020
Monicar:
the one who got initiated will also pay the fees.
What? The person who was forcefully initiated will still pay fees? Na wa oo.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Missyajoke(f): 12:22pm On Jun 14, 2020
damiBJ:
Just to chip diz in....in my own case....the day for bammming....after spending money like craze for dem.....my mum came around....and said....she got a revelation am about to go and join cult....and stand on her feet am not stepping out DAT day....few weeks letaa....serious fight involving buca and ayee guyz....I give God the glory....

Seriously speaking....no gain in bin a cultist.

Thank your mama thank your head and thank God
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 14, 2020
numberonecytyzen:

Oga go betting thread for business section.
Na you go tire for games
Okay bro
Thanks grin
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by butterfly777(m): 12:33pm On Jun 14, 2020
Habane:

On as second thought on that pix. What if our law enforcement agents actually gunned down aye and eiye cultists and parade them as Boko Haram to make it look as if they are getting at some BokoHaram terrorists.

This is Nigeria, you know. I don't fully trust that coincidence.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by livebyday(m): 1:17pm On Jun 14, 2020
Chris525:
livebyday

You're going about this whole thing the wrong way. How do you expose a secret by keeping it a secret You can not fight a secret society without demystifying it. Their strength is in their oath of secrecy not really the guns or axes they wield, as such, it must be broken!

Everytime our police confront robbers or the army confront BH, it is likely they die. Should they all go home & sleep so as not to die & allow crime & evil prevail? Are cultists more powerful than the govt. or society?? On what basis should we treat them like Al Quaeda You're giving them too much respect than they deserve. As poor as the NPF are, the day they decide to end cultism in Nigeria is the day it ends!

As hot as Benin is, if the govt. should post Abba Kyari of IGP-IRT & his team there, in a month, Benin will be calmer than Damaturu.

Most cultists are weak men preying on the defenseless using their numbers, shikena.

Unless you are for them, expose them fully. They'll fight back but they'll lose.

You made very valid points
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 14, 2020
butterfly777:

What? The person who was forcefully initiated will still pay fees? Na wa oo.
yes boss cheesy

That's why admission seekers should stay away from cult friends.

After paying the initiation fees,they will still organise "birthday" o

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.