Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,966 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3070569 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 6:59pm On Jun 16, 2019
mrniceguyz:
Ignore these idiots...they won't let op continue the OT

Nobody is derailing anything. They are actually the ones keeping the thread alive.
Nobody is stopping OP from posting.
OP you produced a great and very useful thread. I suggest u keep posting so the thread stays alive so new people will keep seeing it. It is bound to discourage lots of people from joining cults and therefore save lives.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 16, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Nobody is derailing anything. They are actually the ones keeping the thread alive.
OP you produced a great and very useful thread. I suggest u keep posting so the thread stays alive so new people will keep seeing it. It is bound to discourage lots of people from joining cults and therefore save lives.

Well said but make una go find another play ground

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by 11thGoldTREE: 7:29pm On Jun 16, 2019
Cc blackaxe78
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by blackaxe78: 7:33pm On Jun 16, 2019
11thGoldTREE:
Cc blackaxe78

It's like your head is paining you right?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by 11thGoldTREE: 8:15pm On Jun 16, 2019
blackaxe78:

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 8:22pm On Jun 16, 2019
blackaxe78:

Why the name blackaxe. R u a cultist? What’s the story

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 16, 2019
Imagine someone asking The OP Are you Hausa that you were given "Idris Aloma"?! and another person said it was a very intelligent question.
The OP Right Now;

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by blackaxe78: 8:35pm On Jun 16, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Why the name blackaxe. R u a cultist? What’s the story

You are hungry. Trust me!

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 8:46pm On Jun 16, 2019
blackaxe78:

You are hungry. Trust me!

It’s a legitimate question. Of all names why blackaxe? R u one of the enemies of society?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Magnoliaa(f): 8:53pm On Jun 16, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Though I'm not angry but you can still Buy me Garri (the type that slaps the mouth), Sugar, Groundnut (the one not too brown) and Dani milk. Package it and waybill it to me. You have my number right?

grin grin grin OMGG.... See this aunty ohh... Ehn, if you're not angry I don't need to buy anything for you ngbayen... grin And I'm too broke to afford all that. Sorry. tongue
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by babytoun: 9:36pm On Jun 16, 2019
This is the thread of the year for me ...

if you are close to happenings in the SS bayelsa/rivers ...you will see that the future of the region is VERY BLEAK because of cultism.
Oil revenues will keep waning as alternative energy sources are discovered ...that points to the fact that economically the region will be less and less relevant ..the fallback will be on human resources which is hardly been developed ....

cultism now makes it look like going to school is a waste of time .

A master's degree holder from that region who is still looking for job once told me that looking at the happenings in the region ...there is no incentive for the non cultists ...

Our politicians(God will punish them massively )..send their children abroad to the best schools and give weapons to people's children all for political relevance ...

And for any sincere Christian reading this ...it's not about tithe and offerings and building big cathedrals when evil has taken over the entire fabric of our society ...it's time to really pray and break the power of evil over the land . Shallom

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hahn(m): 9:52pm On Jun 16, 2019
babytoun:
This is the thread of the year for me ...

if you are close to happenings in the SS bayelsa/rivers ...you will see that the future of the region is VERY BLEAK because of cultism.
Oil revenues will keep waning as alternative energy sources are discovered ...that points to the fact that economically the region will be less and less relevant ..the fallback will be on human resources which is hardly been developed ....

cultism now makes it look like going to school is a waste of time .

A master's degree holder from that region who is still looking for job once told me that looking at the happenings in the region ...there is no incentive for the non cultists ...

Our politicians(God will punish them massively )..send their children abroad to the best schools and give weapons to people's children all for political relevance ...

And for any sincere Christian reading this ...it's not about tithe and offerings and building big cathedrals when evil has taken over the entire fabric of our society ...it's time to really pray and break the power of evil over the land . Shallom

If only prayers were not useless

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by swankyshank: 12:16am On Jun 17, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Nobody is derailing anything. They are actually the ones keeping the thread alive - their comments keep pushing it to top which is why new people keep seeing it otherwise the thread would have disappeared from front page.

Riyadhgoddess please forgive his ignorance and name calling

Let me ask you, going by your logic (flawed as it is in my opinion) is it okay to keep the thread up while the OP leaves the message halfway?

Truth is you all need to give him room to continue. He opened the thread for a purpose, not for you all to come and start discussing irrelevant stuff. You guys can take your dry conversation elsewhere.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by OMOTOWO(m): 12:38am On Jun 17, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

I decided to wait for my main account to be unbanned before responding to you. Truth is this thread has been so educative to me. It's an eye opener. I have never heard of most of these terms used on this thread not until I started reading and I learnt a lot from it. I am not a cultist, I have never been one and I will never be one. I have always been a muslim before I gave my life to Jesus. I have never met or known any cultist before just like when I said I had no idea of the female version. I had only always believed or known the Ogboni, those who go into the secret societies for bloody wealth and of cos witchcraft, Emere of which these ones mentioned do not go about cutting heads or shooting here and there.

Yes you are right to say I'm hot temper but trust me it's just on this forum and that's because there are lots of trolls abi how dem dey talk the english here who wouldn't mind sending a person back to ones ancestors. Those who took out time to speak to me gets surprised that I'm not what they imagined of me. To the glory of God, I've met and assisted some nairalander struggling with one situation or the other. Persons I do not know and from different places across the states. I derive joy when I see them walk out of these situations whole again even up till yesterday my joy knew no bound for a nairalander. I think people think of me as this and that at first because I'm this type of person that love being on guard and won't hesitate to fight back when my space is being encroached on. I'm an extrovert, my personality might not sit well with the introverts that's why some people on Nairaland think I'm troublesome lols. I'm very very expressive and don't sulk but rather deal with every situations head on. Sorry I can't be bent...

Let me clear the air again. I am not here to come after anybody. I've had a good laugh here on the comments about me. Some called me to ask questions. I have been a nairalander for years. A silent reader not until I had the opportunity to register last year. I've made good friends here online though.

Now my account was banned and while reading this thread my eyes got opened, I began to think of many out there who might be trapped. Who are already full of regrets, who are on the had I know state, who are looking for a way to come out of the mess that they are in, there are some who don't know who to talk to, they just want to start a new life afresh but don't know how to go about it or those already in the bondage of fear. As I read through this thread from page to page, I thought of these things. So I met with some ministers and pastors in church. I discussed these cultism and then I found it that there is a way out 101% to come out of it. Then I heard testimonies of people who God delivered. Most of them ended up being a pastor, music ministers, while the rest are doing fine in their respective careers. I listened to the tapes of cultists even the so called heads who renounced membership. If they can, why can't any other person renounce? I am not sorry and I won't buy that you can't renounce crap. I won't evangelize for Satan because I am not ashamed of the Gospel.

So who is that BEAST, that DEMON, that FILTHY thing, that ILLEGAL CITIZEN wey no get kpali for your life, that says you cannot renounce till death? When Jesus has said that HE IS THE WAY, THE TRUTH & THE LIFE!!!

No demon or beast or whatever name given to these cultist gods has the authority to hold you bound!!! They are illegal occupants in your life.
Renounce now and Say No To Cultism before it's too late.
If you want the tape, I can send it to you on WhatsApp. Listen to it over and over again and the conviction will come upon you by God's Grace. My number is on my signature. Those who says I'm pretending or being sent bla bla bla Check my moniker again.I only opened a new account to speak on this thread but this is my main account that was unbanned yesterday.

I have said all that I need to say, I will just read and learn. If you are not to cool with whatever I have said or have an argument, biko my number is on my signature. Call me and let's trash it out. No more comments.
God's Grace...
pleass send the tape to me

0705141878siz.thanks
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Gentlewarrior1(m): 1:11am On Jun 17, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

WE WANT EVIDENCE FOR THIS. JUST A SIMPLE PUBLIC DEMONSTRATION TO AUTHENTICATE THIS CLAIM, AND ALL WE GET IS..............

I WONDER WHERE OUR JUJUS WERE WHEN FOREIGNERS WERE RAZING DOWN S/WESTERN VILLAGES.
WHERE WAS BIAFRAN JUJU WHEN NIGERIA KILLED THEM IN MILLIONS?
WHERE WAS KOGI JUJU WHEN THE JIHADISTS CAME THROUGH FROM THE NORTH?
WHERE IS BENUE AND ENUGU JUJU NOW THAT FULANI MEN ARE USING THEM FOR SHOOTING PRACTICE?

WHERE IS OUR JUJU WHEN WE NEED NATIONAL PROGRESS AND DEVELOPMENT?

WHAT KIND OF JUJU ONLY TAKES LIFE (VILLAGE PEOPLE) BUT NEVER SAVES LIVES...?

WHAT KIND OF JUJU KEEPS OFF KNIFE (METAL) AND BULLET DAMAGE, BUT FAILS TO WORK WHEN THE VICTIM IS ATTACKED WITH CHAINSAW (STILL METAL), STICKS AND STONES?

WHAT KIND OF JUJU WORKS ONLY IN THE HEADS OF THOSE THAT BELIEVE IT WORKS (WITHOUT EVIDENCE THAT IT WORKS)??

IT'S THE BLIND BLACK MAN JUJU. ONE OF THE REASONS OUR CONTINENT IS CENTURIES BEHIND ON EVERYTHING BUT DARKNESS.
Nigeria didnt kill Biafrans in millions. Hunger and starvation did

Biafrans died mostly due to hunger and starvation

But the war proper soldier vs soldier

Biafrans gave British/Nigerian soldiers a very fair fight especially with the use of our biafra made OGBUNIGWE.
If it were not for lack of time to prepare for the war and create enough provisions and food to cater for the masses the war would have lasted for more than 3years and i am almost certain biafrans would most likely have had victory. By now we would hqve been seperate people from seperate countries. Just neighbours by boundary and nothing more.

Hunger and starvation won the war

Not Nigeria nor her allies British military could subdue us

And the major casualty in the war where civillians mostly children and women

And also fulani people are not using Enugu people for pratice that unfortunate nonsense only happened once in an idle village with few populations and the attack occured unexpectedly and everyones guard was down as there was no issue whatsoever to warant such attack.

Get your facts right and stop posting nonsense just to make a stupid point.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 1:13am On Jun 17, 2019
swankyshank:

Let me ask you, going by your logic (flawed as it is in my opinion) is it okay to keep the thread up while the OP leaves the message halfway?

Truth is you all need to give him room to continue. He opened the thread for a purpose, not for you all to come and start discussing irrelevant stuff. You guys can take your dry conversation elsewhere.

You obviously didn’t see this my post. Here it is again:

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by cassette(m): 1:21am On Jun 17, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

You obviously didn’t see this my post. Here it is again:

You are seriously derailing the thread..take your play somewhere else

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 1:32am On Jun 17, 2019
cassette:

You are seriously derailing the thread..take your play somewhere else

So we are clear what u mean, define “derailing the thread“
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by edogu(m): 1:41am On Jun 17, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

So we are clear what u mean, define “derailing the thread“
@ CanadaOrBust: are you a cultist? It's obvious you and Riyadgoddess are deliberately derailing this thread to discourage the op. We don't need your input to keep the thread alive. People with meaningful contributions will definitely keep the thread alive.

14 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 2:45am On Jun 17, 2019
edogu:

@ CanadaOrBust: are you a cultist? It's obvious you and Riyadgoddess are deliberately derailing this thread to discourage the op. We don't need your input to keep the thread alive. People with meaningful contributions will definitely keep the thread alive.

Explain how this post derails the thread:

Nobody is stopping the OP from posting.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Eze2000(m): 3:12am On Jun 17, 2019
swankyshank:

Hi,
I am a published author. I began here about 4 years ago. I must politely disagree with you.

If this trend goes dry, the op will feel he is not making sense, be discouraged and leave (no one writes for ghosts we write for people). Trust me, he comes back here just to read the comments and reactions. I speak from experience. if you look through this trend you'll notice that he often answers some questions.

Until you own a bestselling book or popular trend that makes people fight and talk endlessly, you will not understand what I'm trying to say.

17 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ThankGod001(m): 3:41am On Jun 17, 2019
Exactly!
Eze2000:

Hi,
I am a published author. I began here about 4 years ago. I must politely disagree with you.

If this trend goes dry, the op will feel he is not making sense, be discouraged and leave (no one writes for ghosts we write for people). Trust me, he comes back here just to read the comment and reactions. I speak from experience. if you look through trend you'll notice that he often answers some questions.

Until you own a bestselling book or popular trend that makes people fight and talk endlessly, you will not understand what I'm trying to say.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Casan0va: 4:39am On Jun 17, 2019
FlyingTOMATOE:
he took your phone? When he took your phone, did you just walk home? Reply asap please

What do you mean, "did you just walk home"?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Harshirama(m): 6:49am On Jun 17, 2019
hahn:

Are you an atheist?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DrChukzy(m): 10:09am On Jun 17, 2019
hahn:

You are the one useless please not prayers.

Discover the purpose of your existence first before forming atheist.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by saynotocultism: 10:29am On Jun 17, 2019
First of all, all those thinking or trying to think to use those slangs outside , NA OYO BE YOUR CASE.

This is no fairy tale and do not sit back and enjoy my stories without warning those thinking or trying to think of joining cult.

“ It is better to be a complete JU, than to join and renounce “

I have slept in police net more than 2 times during bursting of initiation grounds . I had a charm for alert as i do not trust the chief priest of each temples that invites me for initiation ceremonies. They claim they have protected everywhere for the initiation spiritually so as to avoid police interference during initiations but they lie and all they care about is the money of the intending Ju they plan to Initiate into the movement . My charm alerts me 30 minutes before the police invasion or any trouble coming my way, all I had to do is leave the scene . I stopped altering them to leave because whenever I do , they claim vital .

Me : make jolly pause . Coti(police) one come dive us enter workshop .
Chairman Black axxe : who you be wey dey align Shaffa, my chief priest don clear coast . Him M-Y tight .

I just simply leave the scene and 30mins later , police burst the initiation ground . There was a particular HIT we had with buccaneers at Falkland ( they know what am talking about ) . The HIT was short but rugged . Then it was difficult to locate any buccaneer on campus as the okpolo(eye) we had was only locating and noting Viking and eiye members . A very good friend , Ju name Kess was shot dead by the bucaneers . Due to the difficulty in locating any Alora, we then called for a peace talk to enable them return to campus . Immediately they returned , we sent an eye to one of thier hostels in abraka to map them out. The eye stayed with a ju in the hostel and was always going to church service in the evenings and even the Ju thought he was a born again Christian . He disguised in the hostel and sings Christian songs . He plays with bucaneers and they laugh together . 3 months after the killing of Kess , the eye then mapped out the 4 of the bucaneers as they sat together outside their hostel enjoying the cool breeze , an external from FJ( uniben ) did the job. He just walked in and killed the four of them. The external is know to only kill bucaneers . There was a time 3 bucaneers were shot dead in a girls room in ekosodin , he did the job. After the killing of those bucaneers, everybody fled town and it was during the exam period . Bucaneers fled, ayesss fled also . It was later settled with cash for the lives wasted .

There was a particular HIT in oghara involving ayesss and vikingsss. The Vikings outnumbered the ayess then and the name of the temple then was gamo high temple but now known as umutu high temple . I was called in as an external and then I was the chairman Black axxe of a forum. I called my squad at the delta state poly oghara if they had guns for the HIT and they said yes but upon reaching there , they had a dumb local pistol with axess and cutlasses. I told them I was gonna go into this HIT with axes alone . I then made calls to my squad in ikpite ( ekiadolor ) for firearms but the location was too far to bring them . I called the chief priest of ikpite to bring them to me . The chief priest was a known native doctor and that guy can transport firearms from ikpite to any part of this country without issues . He brought the firearms to oghara and he was paid well for the job. I and my squad then called the eye of the temple to map out notable Viking location in the school and thier hostel for easy dropping . Not knowing the Vikings gat information of our presence and they ran off before we got there . They then came into town with thier squad for counter attack . We couldn’t get any Viking member. The axxe head was killed like a cow . His body was butchered and his flesh scattered I don’t of the school gate. They used a girl in warri to set him up. I and my squad wanted to leave but we couldn’t as the Vikings were waiting for us at the car park along the warri sapele road . We had to cross water to escape Jesse town where we fled .

Let me tell you the truth about renounciations .

There is no particular renounciation body or agency just for the sole aim of renounciation . Renounciation has to do with your conscience accepting your wrongs and facing reality . It has to do with changing for the better and if possible , tell God that it’s over with cultism .

Let me tell you a story of what we did to a guy who came to us saying “ I no be egede man again “

He had an accident and his leg was left leg was stitched , we took him to an uncompleted building and we kicked his left leg for one hour with timberland boots . This is called matching in NBM and it is used to treat Bleep Ups or individuals within the Black axxe circle

Me : I don pronounce 60mins match for that man , Na Obote
Alex: you go mercy me my lord , make them mercy me, I dey plead for mercy.

Alex received match for 60mins on that leg he had an accident . The last time I heard from him, he couldn’t walk again.

Alex , anywhere you dey, Abeg forgive me. We dey ignorant that time and Abeg forgive me. If I see you, I go make up to you .

So renounciation from cult group is not done with force , you might loose your life in the process . Canning your location is key to renouncing . Let me tell you the truth , the government do not see cultist as threats , they only see them as nonentities and armed robbers and that’s the reason why you can never get amnesty as cultist but only terrorist get. As a cultist , you do not even have the required firearm to shake just an organization not to talk of a whole country and so why will the government set up an amnesty programme for you ? You do not fight for a course but rather take pleasure in killing each other and counting scores and so why would they care . That is why a cultist is never charged for cultism, they are charged for possession of firearms , attempted murder and murder cases but a terrorist is charged for terrorism . It’s best to be a JU than be a cultist and renounce your membership.

TBC...........

236 Likes 18 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hahn(m): 10:33am On Jun 17, 2019
DrChukzy:

You are the one useless please not prayers.

Discover the purpose of your existence first before forming atheist.

It is your nonexistent god that is useless

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CAPSLOCKED: 10:47am On Jun 17, 2019
sayno2cultism:
The chief priest was a known native doctor and that guy can transport firearms from ikpite to any part of this country without issues .

HAHA..
I ENJOY HOW SOME MEMBERS ARE TAKING THEIR TIME TO EDUCATE THE YOUNG AND IGNORANT MEMBERS ON THIS SUBJECT. BUT SOME THINGS ARE JUST TOO FUNNY.

HAHN CAN YOU IMAGINE THIS?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SimplyFARUQ: 10:56am On Jun 17, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

HAHA..
I ENJOY HOW SOME MEMBERS ARE TAKING THEIR TIME TO EDUCATE THE YOUNG AND IGNORANT MEMBERS ON THIS SUBJECT. BUT SOME THINGS ARE JUST TOO FUNNY.

will this nonentity shut up?
You better take your useless self and other atheists out of this group...
Constituting public nuisance everywhere

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hahn(m): 11:07am On Jun 17, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

HAHA..

It is possible his attire makes the police ignore him as a native doctor and you know there is always an excuse when it fails

7 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.