Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (305) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3071858 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by HMZi: 6:10am On Jul 28, 2020
NoBones:
Idu was killed around that Demekpe side, by some small boys when they went for election parole.
Idu once stayed at Kwararafa Quarters, Ankpa Quarters before they moved to North Bank.
It's his elder brother one tall lanky guy that spoilt him and the other brother.

It's really long I forget what really happened to him.
Hmmm....
I still know this ones o.
What a small world...

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GreenArrow1(m): 6:26am On Jul 28, 2020
Chris525:

Great story GreenArrow1 you write pretty well. Sparrow had to go it seemed. The death has the hands of his own men all over it but the face of another group.

It would seem like when cult activities began to nosedive in Lagos, Ibadan etc. it picked up in Makurdi. I think maybe a lot of marked men here then moved up there to hide head but found a fertile ground for their activities.

Makurdi has been too much of fertile ground for too long. It's sad.

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hatchetman(m): 6:59am On Jul 28, 2020
DemonInvoker:

Don't get it twisted,Cultists did not fight and make Ghana better but individuals did.
Yes, that was why I said cultists and other Nigerians.
I only wished they could use their love for colour on something better like a new and better Nigeria but no. You'll hear something like "Uhuru must be achieved"
While destroying their dream and everything around them.
Say no Cultism. It is bad!
Howdy fella?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 7:56am On Jul 28, 2020
HMZi:

Hmmm....
I still know this ones o.
What a small world...
Which ones Sir?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chris525: 7:57am On Jul 28, 2020
Saynotocultism

I feel like the post about your dream could border around our last exchange here - Confession> Deliverarance> Salvation>Redemption.

If you'll like me to comment further, please indicate. If not, or this is completely off, kindly ignore.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by HMZi: 8:01am On Jul 28, 2020
NoBones:
The Old man is still Mourning Idu till date, the way he liked that boy.

I remember someone saying the dad cried like a baby when he heard the news of his killing, the boys that killed him we're arrested by the Police but it's long I don't know how the case ended, if the boys were later jailed, look at the kind of pain and anguish you put your parents into, because of Cultism.

It was because of all this rubbish that someone advised the father to go and build a house at North Bank so that they would have little peace, because staying at that house at Ankpa Quarters it was one week one trouble and harassment for the family.

Boys with bright future wasted for no just course.
#Saynotocultism

o... What a life

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by HMZi: 8:02am On Jul 28, 2020
NoBones:
Which ones Sir?

..the ones i know of

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 8:03am On Jul 28, 2020
tomakint:

You ehn grin grin cheesy still rocking your old time signature in the days of "Political war on Nairaland" with the likes of katsumoto, Chino, Berem etc how u dey bro grin cheesy I love this thread no be small

Bro we gather dey full time cheesy cheesy... Those were the days mehn when gladiators, and men were bantering and colliding in high intellectual discourse..

Now na tribalistic kids dey game.. What a let down... cry cry

This thread is the bomb... E be like series film... Contents every where... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 8:07am On Jul 28, 2020
NoBones:
There is this guy around that best albino street one very cool Tiv guy like that, that guy has my respect anyday anytime, inspite of all that happened in that area that guy was just spotless, respected by all and sundry.

We used to call him his Excellency, he schooled at GCM and also finished from BSU, he is not in Makurdi again.

Dude is very quite, I can't forget the advice he game me when I first gained admission into BSU and how the advice helped me to steer clear of any trouble or Cultist on campus, I heard he is a Pastor with in the North there.

God Bless you Sir any where you are........
@GreenArrow1
It was you I was asking Sir if you know this big Bros then @ Best Albino Street?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 8:08am On Jul 28, 2020
@Greenarrow1....Thanks for sharing... Our proverb say, na over skill dey make monkey fall from tree branch . Na wetin do Jack Sparrow so...

Perhaps him disappearing charm fail that time, and it was too late for him to bolt away..

May God deliver and safe those still in the brutal games...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 8:11am On Jul 28, 2020
HMZi:
idu,fantasy,noit..the ones i know of
Na truly small world Sir,
Na so this life be Sir........you sabi them Finnish

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chris525: 8:12am On Jul 28, 2020
Help highlight the lessons in the stories as well.

You're smart, you know what I mean.

jmaine:

Bro we gather dey full time cheesy cheesy... Those were the days mehn when gladiators, and men were bantering and colliding in high intellectual discourse..

Now na tribalistic kids dey game.. What a let down... cry cry

This thread is the bomb... E be like series film... Contents every where... grin grin grin
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GreenArrow1(m): 8:15am On Jul 28, 2020
NoBones:
@GreenArrow1
It was you I was asking Sir if you know this big Bros then @ Best Albino Street?

I'm not sure really.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 8:19am On Jul 28, 2020
HMZi:

The guy that killed him has been convicted long ago. He is a *lifer*right now.. Idu and His dad were close .
They had to relocate o... What a life
You can just imagine that, spending the rest of his life in jail now because of rubbish.

The Dad cried and was asking the guy that shot him, why did he do it that if it was money they should have told him to pay them, I heard the Dad was even planning to open a Business for him before that incidence.

Some boys in my area were raised by the police for late night parole that period this incidence happened so they were at the Force Headquarters when those boys were brought in.

What a life, all the plans just wasted like that.

Cultism is Evil

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 8:21am On Jul 28, 2020
NoBones:
Hmmmmmm............That's how the once famed 5Star General Jack Sparrow the hunter became the hunted.

We received the shocking news of his demise in our Area that Saturday Morning, calls were put across to some individuals who later confirmed it was true, dude was buried that very week.

He was supposed to do his NYSC POP around April this year.

You just captured it all, dude was so rugged that anytime he steps into Mac Town, you must hear that someone died or was maimed, he truly thought he was invisible.

His men sacrificed him to forge ahead, the evils of Cultism.

No gain.

Just imagine how his aged Mum and Dad reacted to the news of his death, the mum is still crying for her son till date, hoping that he returns some day.

When this guy died all his men deserted him.

Your last sentence is what happens when you become too rugged and uncontrollable to your men. I am sure he was all for rough seas cos he earns his reputation for financial gains when blood is shed.

You won't be suprised seeing some of his men merry he is gone for peace sake..

He was sure a double edged sword to his men and rivals alike. And both sides are happy he is gone..

Watch out for a little Jack Sparrow in the future.. A youth is aspiring to reach and emulate his legendary ruggedity.

12 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GreenArrow1(m): 8:28am On Jul 28, 2020
jmaine:

Watch out for a little Jack Sparrow in the future.. A youth is aspiring to reach and emulate his legendary ruggedity.

There's one already.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 8:32am On Jul 28, 2020
jmaine:

Your last sentence is what happens when you become too rugged and uncontrollable to your men. I am sure he was all for rough seas cos he earns his reputation for financial gains when blood is shed.

You won't be suprised seeing some of his men merry he is gone for peace sake..

He was sure a double edged sword to his men and rivals alike. And both sides are happy he is gone..

Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha......Abeg make him no come oooo, we have had too much trouble from the Arab Squad in my Area because of that Boys strong head.

We no dey sleep for that Area because of this Arab Squad, reason been that once they hear Sparrow or any of the SVC guys who left town are around they just come in their numbers.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 8:33am On Jul 28, 2020
GreenArrow1:

There's one already.
Who be that again?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 8:38am On Jul 28, 2020
GreenArrow1:

I'm not sure really.
Okay.......That Bros
Na only God go continue to Bless am for me, those kind people for remain for Area dey do their Pastoral work, at least him go dey help the carry these boys go church.

Some of us if we talk because them dey see us Brew once in a while, them no dey take us serious.

That Bros no dey smoke, drink.......we been dey play football together na how I take sabi am.

Take care Sir

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 8:45am On Jul 28, 2020
Chris525:

Help highlight the lessons in the stories as well.

You're smart, you know what I mean.

Lolz... Am i obliged to do that when we can all read and take whatever lessons therein...?

Anyone who can't decipher the loaded lessons from the rich "Contents" of this thread, shouldn't be here in the first place...

I grew up in a city where having an axe or gun was too easy... With 5K in the early 2000s, you could get a 6 round local gun.. The more refined ones went for 15K... How did we get these easily? ... Broke hungry cultists were our source.?

We saw nothing wrong then moving around with weapons as a shield against oppression, and we weren't cultist oo.. That is what happens when a culture of violence is pervasive, even average folks cultivate the habit of violent tendency to avoid being unnecessarily victimized. Off course with the subtle support of your cult friends who edge you on, hoping they bring you on board someday..

What am i driving at here? Most of these tales aren't new to me... My major input on this thread is geared towards those trying to shut others up from giving their stories.. You know why? Cos the more stories/tales/experiences that are in line with the theme of the thread ... The more the thread is energized. Even more so, when the tales have a semblance of each other cos it's a vicious circle of violence fueled by the Mantra of "Kill or be Killed"

Whoever needs others to highlight the lessons shouldn't be here... I no dey sugar coat anything...

Stay blessed bro......

17 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 8:47am On Jul 28, 2020
We have some good writers on Nairaland. Saynotocultism, GreenArrow, CharleyGold, Nobones, Xtremerules, Monicar, etc. You guys spark up the interest here with the real stories you have to tell.

May our family members not be used to tell cult stories. Say no to cultism

15 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 8:49am On Jul 28, 2020
NoBones:
Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha......Abeg make him no come oooo, we have had too much trouble from the Arab Squad in my Area because of that Boys strong head.

We no dey sleep for that Area because of this Arab Squad, reason been that once they hear Sparrow or any of the SVC guys who left town are around they just come in their numbers.

Those Arab squad be Junior SVC...?
I hope they learn say ruggedity get death certificate... Dem must surely earn it cos na their sweat,time and blood dem use hustle am..

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 8:52am On Jul 28, 2020
GreenArrow1:

There's one already.

E no dey tay... Always a predictable move for wayward youths...

May God have mercy on him...

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GreenArrow1(m): 8:52am On Jul 28, 2020
NoBones:
Who be that again?

These small boys no just get joy nor sense at all. You go hear him story when time reach bro.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 9:00am On Jul 28, 2020
NoBones:
I remember Sparrow telling the guys that wanted to innitiate him into Redskins that he doesn't like this idea but that if they go ahead with their plans, he is just promising them that he might go out of their control, they told him to forget, that wetin we never see for the game.

Fast forward to the years before his death na so so report of activities that he and his cartel men were carrying out in Makurdi, without the notice of their deck.

I remember the day this guy was shot at Katsina Ala street, he stayed with those pellets in his body for years, before he finally relocated to Keffi because his elder sister was schooling there.

We sat down in a joint one cold December evening like that when some Vikings came around to look for Sparrow and when they saw this other SVC guy they just sat down and started spilling rubbish of the things Sparrow has done and why they are looking for him.

Talk about Mutiny, this same guy led his cartel men to go and beat one of his superior, their head in Ankpa ward, reason been that since the guy became a head in the Area blood was no longer flowing, he queried the guys ruggedity and requested that he handover for peace to reign, just imagine some some boys that ordinarily you will just flog and Chase away, pull out guns and where threatening you mother to produce you or they won't depart.

That was how Sparrow became a thorn in the flesh to the NBM and even the SVC in Makurdi, the same men that Bagg him up could not control him again.......That's how his cartel men died till it also got to him, Danblocker, Abu soso and co who were killed by the police in Nasarawa state when they went for a Robbery.

Abeg if you are reading this and you are not a Cultist and someone is disturbing you about joining any of the cults, please run for your life, there is no good cult, no Cult is stronger than the other.

Wow... Imagine his insatiable appetite for blood.. Why did he take flight when it came to his turn...

There is always a day of reckoning...

Na him men fit even mutiny the guy under the cover of a rival cult... Nothing is beyond them..
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 9:01am On Jul 28, 2020
jmaine:

Those Arab squad be Junior SVC...?
I hope they learn say ruggedity get death certificate... Dem must surely earn it cos na their sweat,time and blood dem use hustle am..
Na Black skull, mostly of Hausa extraction at Up Ikeja Street in Makurdi.

Na just normal street boys wey them blend as Junior Aye's come the carry the Mather for head pass even people wey blend them.

My people abeg make I work small.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 9:02am On Jul 28, 2020
kingthreat:
We gave some good writers on Nairaland. Saynotocultism, GreenArrow, CharleyGold, Nobones, Xtremerules, Monicar, etc. You guys spark up the interest here with the real stories you have to tell.

May our family members not be used to tell cult stories. Say no to cultism

Amen
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 9:03am On Jul 28, 2020
NoBones:
Na Black skull, mostly of Hausa extraction at Up Ikeja Street in Makurdi.

Na just normal street boys wey them blend as Junior Aye's come the carry the Mather for head pass even people wey blend them.

My people abeg make I work small.

Thanks for the clarification bro.. See kids wey supposed dey learn how to make their lives better..
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by youthsinitiativ(m): 9:22am On Jul 28, 2020
jmaine:

Lolz... Are my obliged to do that when we can all read and take whatever lessons therein...?

Anyone who can't decipher the loaded lessons from the rich "Contents" of this thread, shouldn't be here in the first place...

I grew up in a city where having an axe or gun was too easy... With 5K in the early 2000s, you could get a 6 round local gun.. The more refined ones went for 15K... How did we get these easily? ... Broke hungry cultists were our source.?

We saw nothing wrong then in moving around with weapons as a shield against oppression, and we weren't cultist oo.. That is what happens when a culture of violence is pervasive, even average folks cultivate the habit of violent tendency to avoid being unnecessary victimized. Off course with the subtle support of your cult friends who edge you on, hoping they bring you on board someday..

What are my driving at here? Most of these tales aren't new to me... My major input on this thread is geared towards those trying to shut others up from giving their stories.. You know why? Cos the more stories/tales/experiences that are in line with the theme of the thread ... The more the thread is energized. Even more so, when the tales have a semblance of each other cos it's a vicious circle of violence fueled by the Mantra of "Kill or be Killed"

Whoever needs others to highlight the lessons shouldn't be here... I no dey sugar coat anything...

Stay blessed bro..

Peace and love.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 9:44am On Jul 28, 2020
youthsinitiativ:

The correct word is "Am I"?

If everyone ignored pointing this out you'd keep using it wrongly which wont be beneficial to you in the long run and going forward.

Na who like you go fit tell you say your mouth no fresh make you know how to package am.

Peace and love.

Thanks a lot bruv.. I deeply appreciate your correction... We learn from each other.. smiley...

Correction effected.. wink

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by MeinKampf: 9:46am On Jul 28, 2020
Cultism was rife in Ibadan in early 2000s and Ibadan Poly became the hotbed that various cultists from other neighboring schools like Esa Oke, Ire and others started crossing over to Poly Ibadan so as to reinforce their various cult groups. It was the days of Innocent, Evans and the rest of them. Legend has it that Evans used to command guns from nowhere when matters sup. Those guys turned Poly Ibadan especially South campus and "Across" to a nightmare for people where they would be having an open jolly at the South campus security gate house. I think people lost interest in cultism due to popularity of Yahoo Yahoo. Though it's resurging on a low-key around areas like Apete, Agbowo, Sango and Eleyele. With the killings and reprisal of a guy called Yahyah and subsequently a barber around Apete
Chris525:
Great story GreenArrow1 you write pretty well. Sparrow had to go it seemed. The death has the hands of his own men all over it but the face of another group.

It would seem like when cult activities began to nosedive in Lagos, Ibadan etc. it picked up in Makurdi. I think maybe a lot of marked men here then moved up there to hide head but found a fertile ground for their activities.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by youthsinitiativ(m): 10:00am On Jul 28, 2020
jmaine:

Thanks a lot bruv.. I deeply appreciate your correction... We learn from each other.. smiley...

Correction effected.. wink

God bless you, bro.

We are all on an unending learning curve.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (644) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.