Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (317) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3072490 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by HMZi: 9:43am On Aug 01, 2020
Truvel:
U Are A Fool, A Big Fool. Wallstreetguy, See Solomon Wey Get Sense, Lol. I Noticed Dat U Av Been Abusive 2 People In Dis Thread. Do U Know D Reason 4 My Question? I Av A Reason 4 Asking Dat. I Like D Guy & I Wished He Would Leave Cultism. Since I Met Him Last. I Avn't Heard 4rm Him Or Seen Him. I Asked, Weda Saynotocultism Had By Any Chance Met Or Heard Of Such Person B4. I Just Wished, He Had Left Cultism.
You should have asked him in private. What are you trying to prove

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 01, 2020
HMZi, Alright. I Never Av Negative Intentions In Mind By Asking As Some May Think.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 9:57am On Aug 01, 2020
Truvel:
U Are A Fool, A Big Fool. Wallstreetguy, See Solomon Wey Get Sense, Lol. I Noticed Dat U Av Been Abusive 2 People In Dis Thread. Do U Know D Reason 4 My Question? I Av A Reason 4 Asking Dat. I Like D Guy & I Wished He Would Leave Cultism. Since I Met Him Last. I Avn't Heard 4rm Him Or Seen Him. I Asked, Weda Saynotocultism Had By Any Chance Met Or Heard Of Such Person B4. I Just Wished, He Had Left Cultism.

Cultism is a very sensitive matter. Your question sounds like a 90% ploy to ID him. If you wanted to know about someone throw it to the floor. I bet you can see the way other cultists are been discussed. Op is not the only person who refers to Delsu.

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 01, 2020
Kingthreat, I Never Av Such Intention In Mind. I Only Wanted 2 Know Weda He Had By Any Chance Met Such A Person B4.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by sircrabo: 10:40am On Aug 01, 2020
Truvel:
Saynotocultism, Do U Know Dis Guy Called Richard, Dark In Complexion, Dat Has A Scar On His ForeHead? Possibily As A Result Of Attack On Him (with Cutlass Or So). Dis Guy Was A Cultist, An Ijaw Guy, He Shared His Story 2 Us At Lagos Den, How He Got D Scar On His Forehead. There Was A Time He Came 2 Lagos 2 Hide Himself. He & Some Of His Friends. Av U Met Anyone Like Dat?

Una Plan no go Work.

Someone that we are all trying to hide his identity.

ur intentions may be good, but what about other on this thread? you don't know who is who

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 01, 2020
Alright, I Rest My Case In Order Not 2 Appear 2 Be A Threat 2 His Post Or ID As Some Of U May Think. Saynotocultism, Continue With Ur Story.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by swankyshank: 11:40am On Aug 01, 2020
BakedCake:
the problem of a Blackman will always be linked to a black man..

history as always proved this... take a look at the country and its youth and you will not be short of disappointment

kids who don't know how to take care of themselves are now in cults on street and they are encouraged by their leader to show ruggedity... e for interest me to join cult if they actually had a goal like they decide enough is enough and all head to sambisa with their pistols and all to take back the north from terrorist and liberate the black race from oppression...

or if they had to donate a certain a amount every month and the money was used to educate underprivileged kids into a well rounded adulthood..

or if they came together to research break through in science or technology art business that is how to liberate the Blackman from oppression...

my opinion is ..even this thread as much as it seems to be heading positively ... it is still infested with a lot of cult die hards who only are here to enjoy a little nostalgia ...

I never was a cultist, I never felt the need to belong ... and I think that is why I can see the trees from the forest ... almost every campus has humongous sign boards talking about say no to cultism and ... still you all joined and are still lowkey members till date Cus from my understanding you can't just leave cult.

my point is besides educating the youth on cultism and teaching JEWs like me the slangs and language of cultist ( which in my opinion is like a brochure to browse and see which group is most rugedidestliestly ruggedddddddddddddd kai. and which group like to fight pass and a couple jerk offs to nostalgia in a claim to say no to cultism "wink"wink it will be nice to see the tread change from nostalgic storytelling to ward off boredome on a good day and to excite the minds of kids who want to hear strongman story

to a list of things that can accomplish the following

1. what to do if you are being forced to become a cultist
2 what to do if you are being obtained by cultist
3. how to identify a cultist and stay clear
4. is there a proper channel to report any form of oppression by cultist and how?
5. is there a database for identified cultist and shouldn't there be?
6. what is the best way to renounce cultism without repercussions
7. can the oat taken be broken and how
8. what has cultism brought positively Africa( Nada.. zero.. nothing..only sorrow blood and tears ..the regular trade mark)
9. is it OK to repent and you will be free .. how to Muslims fair in this do they have to repent to Jesus too?
10. algorithm for way forward

these barely scratches the surface but I feel instead of how strong name BINGO was dropped beside school gate at Mandingo street in Jerusalem by 8 Fokboiz in a rainbow private jet on a lukewarm afternoon and how spaghetti and ofe nsala was coming out of his head as men echo " who mumu" and men reply " na we " and then 17 AKPU men disembarked from their okada with local made pistol to come and return the killing of bingo with then they capture the guy who killed bingo and the fokboi started crying and ogogoro was pouring from his eyes but the akpumen just us the pistol on him ...note he was very strong .. because he has jazz for iron so bullet can't enter him so they used chicken feather to hit him on his left scrotum and then he now ded and after he ded he now was entered into the book of strong men while his pretty wife was off to her lover for good .. end of story ..exiting to read but holds no solid reformative qualities .. I have followed this thread from day uno and still breeze by time to time to see who has been jizzing on here lately .. I know it has its benefits but in my opinion let them be deep and longlasting not just stories that touch ...

I humbly put my pen down as my mind on the matter has been empty ..

I want to ask a question tho.. if someone has a tatto of Africa on his body can he mistaken for a cultist ? especially by police ..because I got one when I was really young in Ibadan it was a trend then and every one was getting one to show they had the latest from Yankee but recently I have grown and in my age I suddenly have a question growing in my head that if I was seen with this Africa tatoo won't that be a sign for open season?

well good morning yall

The gory tales serve a purpose of calling out succinctly (in black and white) the potential risk of dying horribly as a cultist irrespective of the outlook or public opinion about the frat.

It also serves as a conduit or outlet to some repentant persons who feel that sharing their experiences will help get the weight off their chests and serve as a pointer to the first point I made.

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by swankyshank: 11:44am On Aug 01, 2020
Truvel:
Alright, I Rest My Case In Order Not 2 Appear 2 Be A Threat 2 His Post Or ID As Some Of U May Think. Saynotocultism, Continue With Ur Story.

What you wrote wasn’t done innocently or in error. It’s a semicoded way of cautioning the OP to know that a needle can be found even in a haystack... angry

Just know for every hole you dig for anyone, you’re digging one for yourself in return by default.

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by 007sledge: 11:49am On Aug 01, 2020
[quote author=Resurgent2016 post=92323413]

You mean the vigilantes forced him from his room in the thick of night, stripped him naked and forced him to wear those rags? Or how did they frame him?[/quote

I'm a student of the school and I'm still currently in school the so called initiation ground have houses around, he was hypnotized and made to wear that regalia, imagine say em chief priest can't speak English
Matter plenty I no fit yarn am for here
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by AK481(m): 11:50am On Aug 01, 2020
Kingfish542:

what are you saying?, what do u know?, he was framed and forced to wear the outfit of a chairman right? or he just picked the cloth on the floor

Where were other people in the ground when they were busted ?

I believed he was framed by police .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 01, 2020
Swankyshank, I Didn't Dig Any Hole 4 Anyone.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by swankyshank: 11:51am On Aug 01, 2020
Cali47:
Janti this you?

Cali47 (Calabar 0147) Your moniker and incident of interest gives you away. I guess you’re still actively mapping ‘return leg’ over the incident. 2012 till date is 8 years. If this doesn’t open your eyes to the fact that you’re wasting away then nothing else can.

Just remember to put your proverbial house in order before making any move as the same fire you’re stoking it’s embers might just consume even you too.

Take your own advice and use your 6.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by 007sledge: 11:51am On Aug 01, 2020
Kingfish542:

what are you saying?, what do u know?, he was framed and forced to wear the outfit of a chairman right? or he just picked the cloth on the floor
I'm a student and the so called initiation ground is close to where I live, the so called chief priest is not a student of our school in a raid how come they conveniently cash just only the chairman and chiefpriest you self reason am, them no catch the Jews wey just one bam na chiefpriest and chairman they conveniently locate

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by AK481(m): 11:54am On Aug 01, 2020
Resurgent2016:

You mean the vigilantes forced him from his room in the thick of night, stripped him naked and forced him to wear those rags? Or how did they frame him?

Where are other guys in the forest?was it just the 2 of them doing the meeting ? No 1 and No 2
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by swankyshank: 11:55am On Aug 01, 2020
007sledge:

I'm a student and the so called initiation ground is close to where I live, the so called chief priest is not a student of our school in a raid how come they conveniently cash just only the chairman and chiefpriest you self reason am, them no catch the Jews wey just one bam na chiefpriest and chairman they conveniently locate

Jews are not disabled even in smoking joints when e set na ‘eni ori yo o dile’.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by swankyshank: 11:57am On Aug 01, 2020
AK481:

Where are other guys in the forest?was it just the 2 of them doing the meeting ? No 1 and No 2

Your question is not as important as how got there, clothed in that regalia and his mission there.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by 007sledge: 12:00pm On Aug 01, 2020
swankyshank:

Jews are not disabled even in smoking joints when e set na ‘eni ori yo o dile’.

Them go carry chairman and chiefpriest just like that guys no go discharge bullet and no be police arrest am o na vigilantes, so you too say em get as em matter b, iffah tell you wetin una no know una go reason say people got go at any lent to discredit you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by 007sledge: 12:01pm On Aug 01, 2020
swankyshank:

Your question is not as important as how got there, clothed in that regalia and his mission there.

He was hypnotized Sunday morning he's a gifted keyboardlist all dressed for church wetin you dey yarn me
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by swankyshank: 12:04pm On Aug 01, 2020
007sledge:

He was hypnotized Sunday morning he's a gifted keyboardlist all dressed for church wetin you dey yarn me

Alaye bole nbe..

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by swankyshank: 12:11pm On Aug 01, 2020
007sledge:

Them go carry chairman and chiefpriest just like that guys no go discharge bullet and no be police arrest am o na vigilantes, so you too say em get as em matter b, iffah tell you wetin una no know una go reason say people got go at any lent to discredit you

When matter sup nobody dey know wetin dey come. Everybody go first rescue their individual heads first before anything. Na who remain dey reason wetin sup.

Even among the toughest cultist, expecting loyalty of your men at the detriment of their personal safety and security on it’s own na serious jonzing.

All men na men and all man for himself.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by saynotocultism: 12:16pm On Aug 01, 2020
007sledge:

Before I continue my story, let me make things clear to you.

First forget about being a keyboardist and church guy, forget about getting dressed for church . See, during my time , Chief eye ( chief okpolo ) he is a witness . The day he graduated was the day people knew he was a member of the movement . Before graduating , whenever we see each other on campus or outside campus, we regard him as a JU. You don’t bite him, we don’t knack egede with him. He was a chief lens back to back .

Initiation ceremonies for the movement officially starts around 0:0 hrs but we relax at the angle 90 before the 0:0 hrs to make sure all JUs slave trade at the same time . Now this is the main point, initiations are held at the cover of darkness and so when there is a burst , everybody runs for safety , nobody cares if it’s vigilante of the police because at this point, you cannot confirm if they are vigilante or police due to darkness and so there will be no shootout because everybody wants to run for safety . It will be unwise for you to be apprehended with a firearm, bros Na big case be that ooo. At this point we all try to do away with incrimating items there . Those with the regalia might not have to time to pull off. I hope you understand . The chief priest was not apprehended because he was M-Y conscious . Hope you understand ?

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by 007sledge: 12:22pm On Aug 01, 2020
saynotocultism:

Before I continue my story, let me make things clear to you.

First forget about being a keyboardist and church guy, forget about getting dressed for church . See, during my time , Chief eye ( chief okpolo ) he is a witness . The day he graduated was the day people knew he was a member of the movement . Before graduating , whenever we see each other on campus or outside campus, we regard him as a JU. You don’t bite him, we don’t knack egede with him. He was a chief lens back to back .

Initiation ceremonies for the movement officially starts around 0:0 hrs but we relax at the angle 90 before the 0:0 hrs to make sure all JUs slave trade at the same time . Now this is the main point, initiations are held at the cover of darkness and so when there is a burst , everybody runs for safety , nobody cares if it’s vigilante of the police because at this point, you cannot confirm if they are vigilante or police due to darkness and so there will be no shootout because everybody wants to run for safety . It will be unwise for you to be apprehended with a firearm, bros Na big case be that ooo. At this point we all try to do away with incrimating items there . Those with the regalia might not have to time to pull off. I hope you understand . The chief priest was not apprehended because he was M-Y conscious . Hope you understand ?

They apprehended the chief priest and the raid was done as early as 9am in the morning things just don't add up there, the so called initiation ground was very close to residential houses, I'm close to the place I can post pictures later

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Resurgent2016: 12:24pm On Aug 01, 2020
AK481:

If a gang of 30 thieves invade a community, will you expect the vigilantes to catch all 30 thieves ?

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 01, 2020
007sledge:

They apprehended the chief priest and the raid was done as early as 9am in the morning things just don't add up there, the so called initiation ground was very close to residential houses, I'm close to the place I can post pictures later

The chief priest was not there. It was a guy in black regalia and red regalia that was apprehended. Chairman and head.

Except you are saying the chief priest was not in the picture but was apprehended

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Resurgent2016: 12:35pm On Aug 01, 2020
[quote author=007sledge post=92332504][/quote]

Baba, except you're speaking as an axeman, I don't think you're in a position to determine a place is suitable for initiation or not, a former axeman has alluded to the fact that the scenario is very plausible on this page.

Secondly, which one exactly do you doubt:

- that there are undergraduate students who can't speak proper English, or

- a cultist is unable to speak proper English

Except, you're not exposed, you should know both exists and can be found without looking too hard.

Also, many of the people who delve into cultism are not necessarily the brightest students or academically sound ones even if many of the ones still in the "game" will beg to differ. The criteria for joining a cult group and the criteria for a scholarship are about opposites.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by 007sledge: 12:36pm On Aug 01, 2020
[quote author=Wallstreetguy post=92333766]

The chief priest was not there. It was a guy in black regalia and red regalia that was apprehended. Chairman and head.

Except you are saying the chief priest was not in the picture but was apprehended[/quote

I was identifying the guy in the red regalia as the chief priest, what I'm driving at is that the guy wearing red can't converse in English the literate won't allow a illiterate to lead he's not even a student of any school
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Altair25(m): 12:49pm On Aug 01, 2020
I remember someone saying something about Man O' War being a hotbed for cultists, and i can categorically say that the aforementioned is true... Except the comment failed to mention the unspoken warbian policy on how frat matters must be kept outside the club.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by AK481(m): 1:25pm On Aug 01, 2020
swankyshank:

If u have lived in Nigeria and you have observed how police searches a car and come out with “igbo or coccaine “ then wearing of cloth shouldn’t even be an exhibit.

The point is , even if they raided the place and all the Jews who don’t know the books and crannies escape while the point 1 and 2 are caught , then there is an explanation for it.

I don’t believe that.

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 01, 2020
BakedCake:

to a list of things that can accomplish the following

1. what to do if you are being forced to become a cultist
2 what to do if you are being obtained by cultist
3. how to identify a cultist and stay clear
4. is there a proper channel to report any form of oppression by cultist and how?
5. is there a database for identified cultist and shouldn't there be?
6. what is the best way to renounce cultism without repercussions
7. can the oat taken be broken and how
8. what has cultism brought positively Africa( Nada.. zero.. nothing..only sorrow blood and tears ..the regular trade mark)
9. is it OK to repent and you will be free .. how to Muslims fair in this do they have to repent to Jesus too?
10. algorithm for way forward

well good morning yall

These are some of the solutions I have but you should know they're not "standard" solutions cus what might work for Mr A might not work for Mr B;

1) I don't know how "forcing" someone to become a cultist works, never experienced it or know people that did. Normally, na "sweet mouthing" dem dey use tap guys to enter. But from my understanding, if it comes to force, stand your ground and tell the person that your papa is a military man or top ranking police officer, They'd leave you alone(Cultists dey fear Army and Sars wella). Just stand your ground and say NO. Try as much as possible to avoid gatherings, parties or anything that will be putting you and those kind of guys in the same place.

2) If you were obtained in form of robbery, just let it go and count whatever they took as loss. But if the obtaining comes in the way of normal "ginger oppression", stand your ground and don't show fear. If na boys wey dey your hood, you fit once in a while give them money to drink beer but not all the time before e go turn to office. Most importantly, avoid going places wey dem dey hang out or always stay to avoid the whole obtaining matter.

3)There's no way to know if you just meet a cultist cus dem no dey write am for forehead, you just have to be self aware of your environment or people around you. Once you start hearing some kind language or behavior wey no normal, then that's your clue.

4) There's Anti-Cult unit in Nigeria Police Force and all our Tertiary Institutions which were supposed to be the proper channels but this is Nigeria, so you know as e dey be.

5) LOL! grin grin Database for Cultists in Nigeria by who? Different Cults or Nigerian government? grin grin

6)I don't know much about renunciation, don't know the proper channel(s) for that. Most of us been rugged our way out(It was more of grace sef cus no be like say na we smart pass or rugged pass for the game) of school come drop the matter. I hope someone that renounced peacefully would touch on this, it is very very important for those that can't rugged out their ways from school. My advice, if you're still a fresher and your face Don show for the matter, write another jamb and go to another school very far from where you were initiated and turn a new leaf. If you're in your 300,400 or 500 Level and you feel you can't start afresh in another school, try as much as possible to commot body from school environment entirely and only come for Exams when the coast is clear(If coast no clear, kukuma dey where you dey and get your carry over) make dem no use you count scores as you come write exam till you're able to graduate. It's not as easy as I am saying though cus e go affect your Acada terribly but it's a price you have to pay for playing Kush. It is what it is.

7) I don't know about this Oath aspect cus I'm not a religious person. Religious people believe that they have their own way of breaking the Oath. So, wait for their own solutions. But personally, I believe that if in your heart you know you've dropped Kush, then you're free from whatever Oath you took back then.

(08)) Absolutely Nothing!.

9) Same answer as my number 7.

10) Our Government would've been a big help to curb this Cultism madness, but dem no send. So na this "Say NO To Cultism" crusade we are carrying out here for people wey never join and hope that the ones wey don join will see the light and know that there's no life and gain to it and flee from it.

About your Tattoo, nothing do you. The Map of Africa can mean anything to anybody. It's not an obvious symbol to a particular cult or something than can be pinned on you and call you a cultist. Though Nigerian Police can be very funny, but stand your ground say you no be cultist if they want to harass you.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by KodakBlack: 1:32pm On Aug 01, 2020
007sledge could be an “Axeman” or have close ties to people who are in the movement because the way he seemed sure about the incidence, or what occurred is very interesting.

I am not saying he is an axeman but that’s the only valid way to prove that he’s right.

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by KodakBlack: 1:41pm On Aug 01, 2020
ICEBOUND:

These are some of the solutions I have but you should know they're not "standard" solutions cus what might work for Mr A might not work for Mr B;

1) I don't know how "forcing" someone to become a cultist works, never experienced it or know people that did. Normally, na "sweet mouthing" dem dey use tap guys to enter. But from my understanding, if it comes to force, stand your ground and tell the person that your papa is a military man or top ranking police officer, They'd leave you alone(Cultists dey fear Army and Sars wella). Just stand your ground and say NO. Try as much as possible to avoid gatherings, parties or anything that will be putting you and those kind of guys in the same place.

Bros, you no go fit stand ground when you see all these faces with no joy.

Most of the times wey this thing dey happen eh, Na unexpectedly.

Take the story of Monicar about the two boys that were initiated while playing football.

Somethings happen and at that moment all you can do is stay alive. If it happens to you, would you rather them waste you right at the spot or play along then later bring in all the security personnels?

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GreenArrow1(m): 1:52pm On Aug 01, 2020
ICEBOUND:

About your Tattoo, nothing do you. The Map of Africa can mean anything to anybody. It's not an obvious symbol to a particular cult or something than can be pinned on you and call you a cultist. Though Nigerian Police can be very funny, but stand your ground say you no be cultist if they want to harass you.

Definitely not true in Viking dominated areas in any part of the country. He'll have mature problems. Probably Eiye, Maph and KK areas too.
In places like Makurdi, even axemen would give him a little trouble for that.

If people are hit for wearing that popular Aba -made Africa necklace with Africa logo over there, how much more a tattoo? Best to keep it covered when he can.

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.