Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,590 members, 7,833,907 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3091439 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by alexola20(m): 8:30am On Jun 18, 2019

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jayextra(m): 8:31am On Jun 18, 2019
hahn:

Then move on. You are beginning to be a pest
yen yen yen

Pest kee u there.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by AdorableJosh(m): 8:34am On Jun 18, 2019
dairykidd:

So do u really believe anyone who became a cultist never knew the implications are u guys this naive seriously.. Do u think that warning kids about its dangers ever stopped anyone from belonging seriously u think that? We never heard the gist while fighting our admission? all the Truth quoted with sweet lies, that we never knew it was evil before belonging, that we never pondered for nights on end weighing the advantages and problems trying to decide if we should give in or forever remain neutral men If u truly believe that kids do not know the dangers before they join then my brother u really know nothing. Even primary school children nowadays know the implication of joining a campus cult.. Its like watching gangster movies as a kid and fantasizing about being the good gangster. Nobody ever believes the sh!t can take away their lives until its too late. I'm wasting time with u guys u can never see what ur eyes will not see.
Like someone rightly said the op is a good story teller but make him no forget say men dey here too not just children that are a majority but we see through the bs

Stop getting your knickers in a twist, you might want to reread the part you bolded, I did not say the people joining cultism didn't know the implication, I said the gory details of cultism 'should' deter... not 'would' deter... Anyway to each his own.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 18, 2019
alexola20:

I never really knew that much danger that is involved in cultism until I joined and later regret.

#saynotocultism

Yeah.. but u knew about the dangers at all and that u were not enlisting for boys scout or a gentlemen's club. We all saw the signs.

#shuncultims #cultismkills

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by alexola20(m): 8:46am On Jun 18, 2019

14 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Gandollaar(f): 8:51am On Jun 18, 2019
alexola20:

Just checked your website,typical 9ja type.
Pictures poorly taken and uploaded.
No price info.
Intending customers would like to see and read more on the products.
Can you imagine someone in Abeokuta will be driving through Lagos traffic to VI just to see a watch.

You can do better.
Noted. It is work in progress. Some things like price info were intentionally left out.

If you want me to tell you more about the brands you are interested in, email me.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 18, 2019
dairykidd:

I swear the op just error with all this las las join join story, promoting those useless people with style. Ayes when go pull hit and disappear from town like magicians naim Op dey say them dey fall MF and the rest anyhow.. Na so them do Eiye men for benin go knack one ibk John terry guy then run leave upper not knowing say this time around the Eiye men ready run follow them. For like a month every day 2 to 4 Ayes dey drop steady from Abgor park to bye pass where the Ayes go hide. The only Eiye man when them mistake lite for back survive am and him come know the Ayes faces, na so area begin empty as ayes dey on the run again till the war subside by itself... Op never renounce anything I just pity the gullible people when dey fall for his lies... I have been retired since 2005 i no be chis i no dey hide am... Op way no clear at all

You are obviously still an active cultist. I might not agree with the op on everything he said but that wouldn't make me antagonistic towards him. If you think the op was promoting nbm,you can also open another thread to promote your own cult group,but I doubt you will have courage to do so,cos it takes a lot of courage to do what the op has done.
I also believe some misguided youths will want to try cultism cos of some things the op said but that doesn't make the op responsible.
It's also still possible that you have renounce but the spirit of the cult you once belonged to hasn't left you,probably that's why your not so happy with the op,you can seek deliverance from a Bible believing church if you are a Christian so that you can be totally free.
Trust me cultism is more spiritual than physical. it's more than what you see with your physical eye.
I will like you to follow me when I talk about the spiritual aspect of cultism so that you can understand better. God bless

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 18, 2019
AdorableJosh:

Stop getting your knickers in a twist, you might want to reread the part you bolded, I did not say the people joining cultism didn't know the implication, I said the gory details of cultism 'should' deter... not 'would' deter... Anyway to each his own.

Okay but u should also know its human nature to be inclined to bad/evil hence the reason we have laws, government and religion. Do u ever wonder why kids tend to pick up bad traits faster than the good? Or why girls love the bad guy?? Do they not know the Bad in it and that Bad is not Good?

Like u said to each his own
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 18, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

You are obviously still an active cultist. I might not agree with the op on everything he said but that wouldn't make me antagonistic towards him. If you think the op was promoting nbm,you can also open another thread to promote your own cult group,but I doubt you will have courage to do so,cos it takes a lot of courage to do what the op has done.
I also believe some misguided youths will want to try cultism cos of some things the op said but that doesn't make the op responsible.
It's also still possible that you have renounce but the spirit of the cult you once belonged to hasn't left you,probably that's why your not so happy with the op,you can seek deliverance from a Bible believing church if you are a Christian so that you can be totally free.
Trust me cultism is more spiritual than physical. it's more than what you see with your physical eye.
I will like you to follow me when I talk about the spiritual aspect of cultism so that you can understand better. God bless
And ur obviously a very dull dullard to think so.. wouldn't it be stupid and foolhardy to be an active cultist for over 20 years of my life on earth are u that shallow? I don't need to prove anything about my renunciation to u for i know i'm the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus and i do not need to be a follower of ur church or pastor thank u! I have my bible and i know my God!!! If u say the Op isn't responsible for any misguided kid that might try cultism because of the war stories they have read here then u need serious deliverance urself Mr preacher... Now get behind me u false prophet!!!
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ikay00406(m): 9:29am On Jun 18, 2019
ladiesreject:

Such nonsense doesn't exist everywhere accross northern Nigeria.

I only know of Unijos, UniAgric Makurdi, and then Benue and Kogi state universities where such things happen even till date.
Benue state in particular loves cultism as it is in every of their tertiary institutions

Northerners have zero tolerance for that poo

U are incorrect..There are many in Northern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Fortgatlin: 9:30am On Jun 18, 2019
dairykidd:

Okay but u should also know its human nature to be inclined to bad/evil hence the reason we have laws, government and religion. Do u ever wonder why kids tend to pick up bad traits faster than the good? Or why girls love the bad guy?? Do they not know the Bad in it and that Bad is not Good?

What exactly do you want?

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 18, 2019
Fortgatlin:

Since u asked.... I want the Op and other posters glorifying their members to stop giving out details of whatever HIT or wtv songs or LP or Jolly. Just be straight with the message. little kids are here too reading they don't need to know all that sh!t... the first part of the story said a lot and that's more than required to send the message. Now its just plain entertainment and u know how children love to experiment.. The thread should be closed but Nl is an Aye forum those who know know

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by yehmy(m): 9:38am On Jun 18, 2019
Fortgatlin:

He wants the OP to stop the detailed story or using of some languages that glorify cultism. Rather the OP should talk about times he was almost killed or how his fellow NBM are killed rather than how the OP frat was able to kill other Frat

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Casan0va: 9:41am On Jun 18, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

I'm already following you sir.
Can't wait for the thread

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by yehmy(m): 9:42am On Jun 18, 2019
dairykidd:

Since u asked.... I want the Op and other posters glorifying their members to stop giving out details of whatever HIT or wtv songs or LP or Jolly. Just be straight with the message. little kids are here too reading they don't need to know all that sh!t... the first part of the story said a lot and that's more than required to send the message. Now its just plain entertainment and u know how children love to experiment.. The thread should be closed but Nl is an Aye forum those who know know
I disagree with the bolded... The message is still getting across. The Op only need to be discrete a lil bit and censor some part. I think the saynotocultism needs to come tell us his experience in South Africa that will make us understand how he portray them at first when he started the story

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by PoliteActivist: 9:45am On Jun 18, 2019
dairykidd:

It is because the bad presents possibility of excitement to those who don't have the true picture. If someone tells the girl the true nature and past activities of the bad boy she will run away from him. Only someone intent on living a life of guns and crime and insecurity will still join a cult after reading this thread.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Fortgatlin: 9:46am On Jun 18, 2019
dairykidd:

Ok, but don't you think there could be some kids picking up one or two reasons as to why not dabble into cultism?

I think the OP giving such details, is just a way of presenting the horrors of cultism vividly to all and sundry. Whoever reads all the OP has said, and still goes ahead to join, can definitely be said to be on a self-destruct mission.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 18, 2019
Fortgatlin:

Ok, but don't you think there could be some kids picking up one or two reasons as to why not dabble into cultism?

I think the OP giving such details, is just a way of presenting the horrors of cultism vividly to all and sundry. Whoever reads all the OP has said, and still goes ahead to join, can definitely be said to be on a self-destruct mission.
Yeah that's why i said he should have stopped when the story ended
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 18, 2019
PoliteActivist:

It is because the bad presents possibility of excitement to those who don't have the true picture. If someone tells the girl the true nature and past activities of the bad boy she will run away from him. Only someone intent on living a life of guns and crime and insecurity will still join a cult after reading this thread.

I really appreciate this contribution bro
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 18, 2019
yehmy:
I disagree with the bolded... The message is still getting across. The Op only need to be discrete a lil bit and censor some part. I think the saynotocultism needs to come tell us his experience in South Africa that will make us understand how he portray them at first when he started the story

Lolzzz... ur still not entertained

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by yehmy(m): 9:55am On Jun 18, 2019
dairykidd:

Lolzzz... ur still not entertained
I don't need to be entertained, have heard lot of cult stories, seen lot testimonies too. But the part he said they threw him out in SA is what i will like him to share

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Fortgatlin: 9:57am On Jun 18, 2019
dairykidd:

Yeah that's why i said he should have stopped when the story ended

With all the offices the OP held in NBM, will his stories ever end sha?

Anyway, let's just enjoy the thread Bro.

Nice job OP.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 18, 2019
Fortgatlin:

With all the offices the OP held in NBM, will his stories ever end sha?

Anyway, let's just enjoy the thread Bro.

Nice job OP.

Okay oo meanwhile would u be kind enough to tell him to tone it down a bit, not too detailed like some PG of some sorts if u can smiley

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 18, 2019
dairykidd:

And ur obviously a very dull dullard to think so.. wouldn't it be stupid and foolhardy to be an active cultist for over 20 years of my life on earth are u that shallow? I don't need to prove anything about my renunciation to u for i know i'm the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus and i do not need to be a follower of ur church or pastor thank u! I have my bible and i know my God!!! If u say the Op isn't responsible for any misguided kid that might try cultism because of the war stories they have read here then u need serious deliverance urself Mr preacher... Now get behind me u false prophet!!!

It's very possible to still be an active cultist even after 40 years of graduation,cos it's a blood covenant which can only be done away with by the blood of Christ.
I never called you a dullard, and I never mentioned any church in particular,neither did I insult u in any way,
Be a Christian in words and in deeds and it shall be well with you. Stop making unbelievers have an excuse to speak against Christianity.
I love you,but Christ loves you more.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hopefulLandlord: 10:05am On Jun 18, 2019
YoungLionken:
So called atheists think they have sense, but whereas they don't. So you lots actually believed that you evolved from ape to man? What a shame! Well, that's your problem...

Not this ignorant generalization again. educate yourself here wikipedia.org/wiki/Acceptance_of_evolution_by_religious_groups

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 18, 2019
yehmy:
I don't need to be entertained, have heard lot of cult stories, seen lot testimonies too. But the part he said they threw him out in SA is what i will like him to share
Okay... but u should know that housing in SA is quite expensive and ur guy might accommodate u when u just got in but if ur job no dey pay or u no dey contribute after sometime baba ur best paddy fit throw u out. its nothing new so guys always make friends with SA chicks who may accommodate them in times of hardship and give them juicy punna as the nigga of the house before u know baby done enter life done start... Wait for Op no worry him go soon come cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 18, 2019
Casan0va:

I'm already following you sir.
Can't wait for the thread

No problem,though I'm not too sure if it should be in the religion or crime section

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by PoliteActivist: 10:20am On Jun 18, 2019
dairykidd:

I really appreciate this contribution bro

Yeah I was actually thinking a cult will offer me protection and brotherhood. I have now realised it offers no protection (quite the opposite) and that even the brotherhood is fake.

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 10:26am On Jun 18, 2019
This dairykidd is a pained dude. Please let us stop responding to him. We have spent 3 pages of this thread arguing over his opinion.

As for me, I just sent this thread to a friend whose younger brother is a dropout and has been having crazy friends in the street. She told me, this thread has made her take it as a bigger priority to gather more money for him travel to Morroco to learn trade from their uncle who is a top business man there. She also sent the boy the thread too. Way better than hanging out in the streets of PH, hustling, doing nothing and having criminal as friends.

@EnthronedbyGod, the spiritual side is very important please. You can start the thread anytime soon. I can bet you most guys that thought of joining confraternities in Nigeria never knew it would involve blood oaths, wearing charms, going deep in bushes to meet native doctors, etc. Its not worth it at all.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SmellingAnus(m): 10:32am On Jun 18, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

you are making much sense... Please quote me when you are ready to share your experiences. I Perfectly agree with you when you said it's more of spiritual...

Saynotocultism Thanks for sharing this eye-opener... At least you have added to my knowledge...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 18, 2019
Neddstark:
This dairykidd is a pained dude. Please let us stop responding to him. We have spent 3 pages of this thread arguing over his opinion.

As for me, I just sent this thread to a friend whose younger brother is a dropout and has been having crazy friends in the street. She told me, this thread has made her take it as a bigger priority to gather more money for him travel to Morroco to learn trade from their uncle who is a top business man there. She also sent the boy the thread too. Way better than hanging out in the streets of PH, hustling, doing nothing and having criminal as friends.

@EnthronedbyGod, the spiritual side is very important please. You can start the thread anytime soon. I can bet you most guys that thought of joining confraternities in Nigeria never knew it would involve blood oaths, wearing charms, going deep in bushes to meet native doctors, etc. Its not worth it at all.

I will do that tomorrow by God's grace,but don't know if it should be in the religious or crime section?

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.