Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (366) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3073207 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobodycan: 12:05am On Aug 29, 2020
perestroika:
No, but why did you deactivate your Macro account?BAN fan boy
first and foremost I ain't macro ,there is no needing in explaining to u...u suppose use you'd head, cos macro never did anything bad or step on any one toe in this forum so if I was him why will I deny it...Common sense...Beside I'm not a Ban fan boy.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Mayehunta991: 12:08am On Aug 29, 2020
[b][/b] I was 18 when I got into FMP with a bag
Now I'm 25 and I would say throughout my time there was really no RS and I left that lifestyle once I crossed the Niger.

One day I was going to class then I entered a taxi from amansea to school gate but I was preoccupied with my BlackBerry at the time so I missed my bus stop. The taxi drove a little far. Few minutes later I realized I have passed the school gate. I got down and had to walk a short distance before facing the school gate which is on the other side of the expressway.

On my way down to the gate I saw a National Association Of Seadogs Lodge just a few minutes walk from the school gate. I was 18 and fascinated by the NAS logo so I did a quick research that day.

That was when I started looking for answers and came onboard the nearest in meaning to the NAS [/b]SVC

50 men sitting on a dead man's chest

See no see,tell no tell

Honestly there's a lot of blood on the high sea. Because if the bastards don't price us,we will price them for it is cap "who banter the skull of the bastards shall see the unclothedness of Odin" and
"If blood no flow,how Vikings ship go sail"

The viking ship sails on blood

Blood of the bastards and also of the vultures. (Yeah baggers kill eachother mostimes and it's crazy)

Unfortunately the gates of Valhalla are wide open to every viking its just a matter of choice if you really want to see Odin or not.

I want to tell everyone here. In Nigeria there is no politician that doesn't belong to something.

Everyone knows Orji Uzo Kalu is a Axeman.
Ayade loves the colours red and black.

[b]
as an XYZ I can say I enjoyed my time at FMP and still thankful it wasn't so rugged as other patrols. I travelled to many places in the Niger Delta just flexing and meeting new adventurers but stayed out of trouble. How it happened I don't know but I was certain that I won't be passing through Valhalla to see Odin.

All my cartel men are coded and doing great. That's what secret society is for and not the bs it is today.

[b][/b]SSively blOody

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobodycan: 12:19am On Aug 29, 2020
On my way down to the gate I saw a National Association Of Seadogs Lodge just a few minutes walk from the school gate. I was 18 and fascinated by the NAS logo so I did a quick research that day.

That was when I started looking for answers and came onboard the nearest in meaning to the NAS..
What now happened... U later became Ahoy abi??
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SaintHilary(m): 1:31am On Aug 29, 2020
>>Burna Boy made a Jam out of Monsters You Made

>>Only to make a video that screams cultism. He's surely getting a higher rank from the Ayès as reward!

>>Irony of life

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 2:28am On Aug 29, 2020
Mayehunta991:
[b][/b] I was 18 when I got into FMP with a bag
Now I'm 25 and I would say throughout my time there was really no RS and I left that lifestyle once I crossed the Niger.

One day I was going to class then I entered a taxi from amansea to school gate but I was preoccupied with my BlackBerry at the time so I missed my bus stop. The taxi drove a little far. Few minutes later I realized I have passed the school gate. I got down and had to walk a short distance before facing the school gate which is on the other side of the expressway.

That was when I started looking for answers and came onboard the nearest in meaning to the NAS [/b]SVC

50 men sitting on a dead man's chest

See no see,tell no tell

Honestly there's a lot of blood on the high sea. Because if the bastards don't price us,we will price them for it is cap "who banter the skull of the bastards shall see the unclothedness of Odin" and
"If blood no flow,how Vikings ship go sail"

The viking ship sails on blood

Blood of the bastards and also of the vultures. (Yeah baggers kill eachother mostimes and it's crazy)

Unfortunately the gates of Valhalla are wide open to every viking its just a matter of choice if you really want to see Odin or not.

I want to tell everyone here. In Nigeria there is no politician that doesn't belong to something.

Everyone knows Orji Uzo Kalu is a Axeman.
Ayade loves the colours red and black.

[b]
as an XYZ I can say I enjoyed my time at FMP and still thankful it wasn't so rugged as other patrols. I travelled to many places in the Niger Delta just flexing and meeting new adventurers but stayed out of trouble. How it happened I don't know but I was certain that I won't be passing through Valhalla to see Odin.

All my cartel men are coded and doing great. That's what secret society is for and not the bs it is today.

[b][/b]SSively blOody

Bro stop deluding yourself, no RS in Fatalina? Really?
Victor aka Ragnar his death was posted in this same thread. Ragnar was FMP Pilot.

All your cartel men are coded and doing great, by doing great you mean fraud abi? E no go pay u trust me.
If you’re really an FMP German and you’re an hierarchy and roll with FMP deskmen, then your cartel men are definitely; grandpa, Henry, sommie and the rest. These men are not doing great my man they’re broke ass thugs. so stop hyping Vikings. It’s a useless association and frankly a very stupid way to live life.

FMP experiences RS, maybe I will tell you my story and experiences in FMP, the same FMP I lost my left thumb finger to about 8 angry ayes ( I barely survived, well Selina helped to an extent ) had I spent 5 more seconds there I would have been a dead man. The Selina withheld the bullet for about 5-10 seconds giving me a head start to flee for my life. This is the same FMP you’re saying doesn’t experience rough seas!

You mentioned being an XYZ but you speak like an Oja. You won’t be passing through Valhalla to meet Odin , you sure? No Superman in this life I hope you’re aware.

I quoted you because I’m very familiar with FMP, so you can’t tell me FMP don’t experience RS. When the divided ship sagas occurred from metalina, you know how many people die? A very useless death for that matter.

You wan divide ship, what ship are you dividing?

They cluster at ogogoro joint and start shouting “we’re sailing, ship is sailing “ ship dey sail inside ogogoro joint?

We disembark to reanchor( big lie, nobody will reanchor anything, all men go find their way)

They vowed never to hang a leg even in the face of death ( another lie, death never show but all men don scatter)

By thou 99, 247 widas on guard, wida your 99 and you will successfully be an XY(graduate) sailor ( another bullshit if you like use all your 99 and brains, if you like anchor your widas every second of the day, it will not save you when you’re surrounded).

Ifite, temp site, nnediora mma(the lodge where I lost my left thumb). Hmmmm bro don’t delude yourself.

I quoted you cause you mentioned a deck which I’m very familiar with.

Also, you mentioned a politician being an axeman, bro don’t do that, you don’t need such hit. You may not be aware but people in high places view this thread on a daily. Don’t drag unnecessary attention to yourself please, it’s not needed.

Please commenters here let’s be extremely careful with our posts and comments. Safety comes first.

My apologies, I don’t intend to derail but as far as the internet is concerned, your location can be pinpointed. It didn’t take me up to 2 hours to retrieve the details about that inspired something dude. I actually planned to trace him and have him arrested asap not because I can or revenge and all that , no! I took it personal cause I actually thought he was an officer and it’s very wrong to oppress civilians with your military authority, no! It’s not ethical, so I intended to eject him out of the police force but after viewing the guy’s picture and profile, I was not impressed. I was even so pissed with myself for wasting my time and resources only to find out i was dealing with a kid. He’s a civilian and not an officer. I only told him the device he used to quote me so he’ll know that nobody is anonymous. I’ve deleted the rest of his info, house address, date of birth, mothers maiden name, finger print( which contains his DNA), like one wise man here said to me, going back to my vomit because of one online jabber is not worth it.

Please let’s all be careful cause this life has no duplicate.

@hustler nobody uses ip to track anymore, that’s an old technique. The sim you make use of was activated right, if yes then your phone company (airtel, Mtn , glo etcetera) has your finger print and info. Why do you think BVN was brought into play? One singular BVN for all your bank accounts. Why do you think finger print is now a mandate for activating SIM cards? Your DNA of cause. Your DNA remains unique to you and you alone.

We’re all here to learn tho but for security reasons I won’t divulge tracking strategies because some may use it for evil purposes.

Bottom line:: say no to cultism. Life sweet but na cult spoil am.

I almost forgot. Brotherly for the Love of God abeg leave Viking ship make Vikings leave you. You’re a graduate, and that’s good. if you’re not yet a graduate and still currently sailing in fatalina, Guy go to sule, any zikite here should know him. He’s the head of anti cult unizik branch. He will successfully help you denounce and nobody will touch you. This goes for all akwa, unizik, ansu based students.

You have a choice, make the right choice.

Shalom.

103 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DeusMagnus: 2:37am On Aug 29, 2020
SaintHilary:
>>Burna Boy made a Jam out of Monsters You Made

>>Only to make a video that screams cultism. He's surely getting a higher rank from the Ayès as reward!

>>Irony of life
I'm tired of Burna boy and Davido.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:54am On Aug 29, 2020
Billy99:
he too dey call me dat tin and I dey see say e fit belong
Better caution him to stop and start calling you by your name. Naso dem dey start

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Leezah(f): 6:29am On Aug 29, 2020
StrikeChief:

You this falklandsaga. I know you very well. You did not hide your identity well. Same with the Op. Anyway, I go die that matter.

I was sailing onboard the Ethiope Marine Patrol at the time that some of these stories happened. Abraka was a war zone then. We were the first set of people to start renoucement when the thing became too much. Na anti-cult end my story finally. I remember that Aye men kidnapped our VC then, Professor Igun, and took him to boys hostel in Ekpoma. grin grin grin. The guy oshoma was too much.

See no see, tell no tell. For the evil you see today, tomorrow you shall see them no more. S.S.

Maybe when I get time sha, I go come cap ruggedly about Ethiope Marine Patrol. Make Falkland finish story first. I wan observe something.
Someone has shared the same story of kidnapping of VC in Abraka.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:58am On Aug 29, 2020
Had one funny experience when I went to my state and decided to stop by at owerri to see an old friend that was schooling at imsu. As a first timer, I decided to step out for site seeing around campus then I saw this hot girl heading towards my direction,,,,,, I realized she was kinda looking lost when she came closer to me and as a good Samaritan I decided to help...... I approached this beautiful damsel and realized she lost her way.. According to her, she was heading to one BlackBerry lodge which is a stone throw from my Friend's Lodge but she said the area look confusing due to the fact that its been long she came to that vicinity. I accompanied her to the lodge, exchanged number and off I went. Few secs later, babe called me on phone saying the person she came to look for wasn't around if I don't mind we could spend some time together while she wait for the person. Naso I run come back oh! Took her to my Friend's lodge. Entertained her, one thing led to the other and we had two hot rounds...spent some quality time together and saw her off... The next morning I left owerri to my state. That same day I got a calk from my Friend that some guys came looking for me that I raped their no1's gf and I came to realized this girl happens to be a viquin. They said these guys keep coming to coming to their lodge in large numbers with tools to harass them to provide me every single day and the so called bf to the girl keep calling me on phone to threaten me. Las las had to send some money to my friend to reason with them to die the matter.

Later on, the bf called me that the issue has been resolved that they never knew I was a visitor that I should feel free to come around that nothing will happen to me. I said no wahala. To cut the story short, that was the first and last time I stepped foot on imsu even when my friend convocated I didn't attended.

My advice to the young ones reading this post is to be careful when you get to campus. Beware of "Free Pussy" . You see all those pussy wey dey come in a platter of gold especially in campus? Most them those girls are bait used by cultist to obtain Jew men like us grin

Please be guided

35 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 7:08am On Aug 29, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
Had one funny experience when I went to my state and decided to stop by at owerri to see an old friend that was schooling at imsu. As a first timer, I decided to step out for site seeing around campus then I saw this hot girl heading towards my direction,,,,,, I realized she was kinda looking lost when she came closer to me and as a good Samaritan I decided to help...... I approached this beautiful damsel and realized she lost her way.. According to her, she was heading to one BlackBerry lodge which is a stone throw from my Friend's Lodge but she said the area look confusing due to the fact that its been long she came to that vicinity. I accompanied her to the lodge, exchanged number and off I went. Few secs later, babe called me on phone saying the person she came to look for wasn't around if I don't mind we could spend some time together while she wait for the person. Naso I run come back oh! Took her to my Friend's lodge. Entertained her, one thing led to the other and we had two hot rounds...spent some quality time together and saw her off... The next morning I left owerri to my state. That same day I got a calk from my Friend that some guys came looking for me that I raped their no1's gf and I came to realized this girl happens to be a viquin. They said these guys keep coming to coming to their lodge in large numbers with tools to harass them to provide me every single day and the so called bf to the girl keep calling me on phone to threaten me. Las las had to send some money to my friend to reason with them to die the matter.

Later on, the bf called me that the issue has been resolved that they never knew I was a visitor that I should feel free to come around that nothing will happen to me. I said no wahala. To cut the story short, that was the first and last time I stepped foot on imsu even when my friend convocated I didn't attended.

My advice to the young ones reading this post is to be careful when you get to campus. Beware of "Free Pussy" . You see all those pussy wey dey come in a platter of gold especially in campus? Most them those girls are bait used by cultist to obtain Jew men like us grin

Please be guided

This your story got me laughing. Typical imsu format especially that bishop’s cot. Vikings call it Looting them young. They will send their most beautiful female counterparts to lure you. You being a man can’t resist now, you even do two rounds sef, come discharge before them show. What a lucky man grin

We thank God for life tho. You see that imsu run run run. Infact owerri as a whole is not a place to train a child.

28 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Mayehunta991: 7:18am On Aug 29, 2020
[quote author=Ambiitiouscent post=93338561]

Victor aka Ragnar his death was posted in this same thread. Ragnar was FMP Pilot.

All your cartel men are coded and doing great, by doing great you mean fraud abi? E no go pay u trust me.
If you’re really an FMP German and you’re an hierarchy and roll with FMP deskmen, then your cartel men are definitely; grandpa, Henry, sommie and the rest. These men are not doing great my man they’re broke ass thugs. so stop hyping Vikings. It’s a useless association and frankly a very stupid way to live life.

FMP experiences RS, maybe I will tell you my story and experiences in FMP, the same FMP I lost my left thumb finger to about 8 angry ayes ( I barely survived, well Selina helped to an extent ) had I spent 5 more seconds there I would have been a dead man. The Selina withheld the bullet for about 5-10 seconds giving me a head start to flee for my life. This is the same FMP you’re saying doesn’t experience rough seas!

You mentioned being an XYZ but you speak like an Oja. You won’t be passing through Valhalla to meet Odin , you sure? No Superman in this life I hope you’re aware.

I quoted you because I’m very familiar with FMP, so you can’t tell me FMP don’t experience RS. When the divided ship sagas occurred from metalina, you know how many people die? A very useless death for that matter.

They cluster at ogogoro joint and start shouting “we’re sailing, ship is sailing “ ship dey sail inside ogogoro joint?

We disembark to reanchor( big lie, nobody will reanchor anything, all men go find their way)

They vowed never to hang a leg even in the face of death ( another lie, death never show but all men don scatter)

By thou 99, 247 widas on guard, wida your 99 and you will successfully be an XY(graduate) sailor ( another bullshit if you like use all your 99 and brains, if you like anchor your widas every second of the day, it will not save you when you’re surrounded).

Ifite, temp site, nnediora mma(the lodge where I lost my left thumb). Hmmmm bro don’t delude yourself.

Also, you mentioned a politician being an axeman, bro don’t do that, you don’t need such hit. You may not be aware but people in high places view this thread on a daily. Don’t drag unnecessary attention to yourself please, it’s not needed.

Please commenters here let’s be extremely careful with our posts and comments. Safety comes first.

My apologies, I don’t intend to derail but as far as the internet is concerned, your location can be pinpointed. It didn’t take me up to 2 hours to retrieve the details about that inspired something dude. I actually planned to trace him and have him arrested asap not because I can or revenge and all that , no! I took it personal cause I actually thought he was an officer and it’s very wrong to oppress civilians with your military authority, no! It’s not ethical, so I intended to eject him out of the police force but after viewing the guy’s picture and profile, I was not impressed. I was even so pissed with myself for wasting my time and resources only to find out i was dealing with a kid. He’s a civilian and not an officer. I only told him the device he used to quote me so he’ll know that nobody is anonymous. I’ve deleted the rest of his info, house address, date of birth, mothers maiden name, finger print( which contains his DNA), like one wise man here said to me, going back to my vomit because of one online jabber is not worth it.

@hustler nobody uses ip to track anymore, that’s an old technique. The sim you make use of was activated right, if yes then your phone company (airtel, Mtn , glo etcetera) has your finger print and info. Why do you think BVN was brought into play? One singular BVN for all your bank accounts. Why do you think finger print is now a mandate for activating SIM cards? Your DNA of cause. Your DNA remains unique to you and you alone.

We’re all here to learn tho but for security reasons I won’t divulge tracking strategies because some may use it for evil purposes.

I almost forgot. Brotherly for the Love of God abeg leave Viking ship make Vikings leave you. You’re a graduate, and that’s good. if you’re not yet a graduate and still currently sailing in fatalina, Guy go to sule, any zikite here should know him. He’s the head of anti cult unizik branch. He will successfully help you denounce and nobody will touch you. This goes for all akwa, unizik, ansu based students.

The gods didn't love me and I'm grateful they didn't. You don't want that kind of love. May the gates of Valhalla be shut before our eyes.

If you have read "The Mafia Manager" you will know how I behaved in school.

Ifite na where I live...i dey buy smoke from around there close to school gate on a daily and all my lodge mates know say I dey smoke weed wella,asin when the whole lodge dey ooze weed and arizona just know say I dey around...not for once did I enter anticult trouble (it's hard to believe but its true). No lele...school sweet those days although everyone no overdo so there was less nonsense. Although the first day I passed ifite gate the anticult called me aside to know who I was because I no dey dress like the other students. After a few minutes they realized I was not their type and they let me go. I was not the kind of bad guy they were looking out for. I just dey calm and respect myself waka jeje no embarrassment no scratch no shouting.

Truth was that I was always with my girlfriend at that time and she lived downtown Regina so no nonsense for me for it is cap "sail your ship I sail my ship,all germans are not the same".

Me and my girlfriend everytime and we had some cool friends. Sometimes it felt like I was living like Chuck from "The gossip girl". Except there was no limo or car but If you watched the series you will know how Chuck lived and had a few friends who are his class.

I was not carried away by how the Vikings feel they are. I know say if e set all man for himself.

You dont want the gods to love you. Trust me you don't because its exceSSively blOody.

I just knew some bad guys that know some other guys

I swear I miss some of my friends back then.

Not encouraging anyone to belong but it's just the way it is and cannot change anytime soon. No go dey carried away with it because everything nah game. You go just die for nothing and the game will reset for others to play.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by EricBloodAxe: 7:20am On Aug 29, 2020
All I see here is cultists who claim to have repented but keep massaging their egos in the name of "telling cult stories" and orientations. Keep deceiving yourselves.

12 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by daddytime(m): 7:38am On Aug 29, 2020
YoungDaNaval:

Please be guided

Jew indeed. grin

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Mayehunta991: 7:39am On Aug 29, 2020
[b][/b]The gods didn't love me and I'm grateful they didn't. You don't want that kind of love. May the gates of Valhalla be shut before our eyes.

If you have read "The Mafia Manager" you will know how I behaved in school.

Ifite na where I live...i dey buy smoke from around there close to school gate on a daily and all my lodge mates know say I dey smoke weed wella,asin when the whole lodge dey ooze weed and arizona just know say I dey around...not for once did I enter anticult trouble (it's hard to believe but its true). No lele...school sweet those days although everyone no overdo so there was less nonsense. Although the first day I passed ifite gate the anticult called me aside to know who I was because I no dey dress like the other students. After a few minutes they realized I was not their type and they let me go. I was not the kind of bad guy they were looking out for. I just dey calm and respect myself waka jeje no embarrassment no scratch no shouting.

Truth was that I was always with my girlfriend at that time and she lived downtown Regina so no nonsense for me for it is cap "sail your ship I sail my ship,all germans are not the same".

Me and my girlfriend everytime and we had some cool friends. Sometimes it felt like I was living like Chuck from "The gossip girl". Except there was no limo or car but If you watched the series you will know how Chuck lived and had a few friends who are his class.
Soon we broke up and she was dating a Buccaneer. I knew who he was based on observation but he didn't know what I was. Although i was not ready for headaches or nonsense because of one "Onitcha girl" so I moved on to her close friend and that was it.

I was not carried away by how the Vikings feel they are. I know say if e set all man for himself.

You dont want the gods to love you. Trust me you don't because its exceSSively blOody.

I just knew some bad guys that know some other guys

I swear I miss some of my friends back then.

Not encouraging anyone to belong but it's just the way it is and cannot change anytime soon. No go dey carried away with it because everything nah game. You go just die for nothing and the game will reset for others to play.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by daddytime(m): 7:39am On Aug 29, 2020
YoungDaNaval:

Please be guided

Jew indeed. grin

Oga change your shirt.

The story above even give you out, how jew man take reason settlement matter?

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:54am On Aug 29, 2020
I wasn't there oh! Na my friend settle the issue on my behalf grin
daddytime:

Jew indeed. grin

Oga change your shirt.

The story above even give you out, how jew man take reason settlement matter?

Meanwhile, the babe on your dp not bad at all. Is he your sister? cheesy
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 7:56am On Aug 29, 2020
Say no cultism. I just read a post above me, I read the post over and over again but still couldn’t make sense of what the dude is talking about.

We’re saying no to cultism someone is here telling us how much he loves weed and Arizona and some other stuffs I couldn’t make sense of.

The Gods? grin

A graduate believes in Odin, Valhalla, frega and all that bullshit. Too bad, even a 10 years old child would not believe such nonsense.

HISTORY OF VIKINGS::

This norsemen dunces are killing themselves for is actually an ancient clan of adventures and warriors whose way of life is sailing on ships across countries, going on raids and looting whatever they find. They conquered major scandanavia( Iceland, Norway, Finland). Their rule and reign of terror was put to an end by England. England conquered scandanavia. They tried severally to penetrate England but the brits brought them to their knees. The ancient scandanavia was then split into the Iceland, Norway, Finland you know today. This is ancient history long forgotten.

Funny thing is if you go to these countries presently, they don’t know What Odin is. and a black man originated from Nigeria, thousands of miles away from the original norsemen clan is fighting for Odin, dey Carry Odin matter for head like it’s something that’s making sense.

These guys are ready to waste you if you mock Odin in their presence but wouldn’t care less if you mock the real God that exists. Truly this life is not balanced.

Say no to cultism they will steal your brain box, IQ, reasoning faculty. It will reduce you to nothing and when you speak to reasonable people you will sound so foolish, meanwhile you ll presume you’re talking sense not knowing you’re talking nonsense.

ODIN IS VERY STUPID IF HE THINKS OTHERWISE LET HIM COME DOWN FROM VALHALLA AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT BUT NO HE CANT, YOU KNOW WHY? He does not exits.

Say no to cultism fellows.

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:07am On Aug 29, 2020
Ambiitiouscent:

This your story got me laughing. Typical imsu format especially that bishop’s cot. Vikings call it Looting them young. They will send their most beautiful female counterparts to lure you. You being a man can’t resist now, you even do two rounds sef, come discharge before them show. What a lucky man grin

We thank God for life tho. You see that imsu run run run. Infact owerri as a whole is not a place to train a child.
Baba na God save me that day oh! Wetin I for tell my people say I find go owerri if to say anything happened to me Babe wey willingly give me pussy come say na rape grin
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:13am On Aug 29, 2020
Ambiitiouscent:
Say no cultism. I just read a post above me, I read the post over and over again but still couldn’t make sense of what the dude is talking about.

We’re saying no to cultism someone is here telling us how much he loves weed and Arizona and some other stuffs I couldn’t make sense of.

The Gods? grin

A graduate believes in Odin, Valhalla, frega and all that bullshit. Too bad, even a 10 years old child would not believe such nonsense.

This norsemen dunces are killing themselves for is actually an ancient clan of adventures and warriors whose way of life is sailing on ships across countries, going on raids and looting whatever they find. They conquered major scandanavia( Iceland, Norway, Finland). Their rule and reign of terror was put to an end by England. England conquered scandanavia. They tried severally to penetrate England but the brits brought them to their knees. The ancient scandanavia was then split into the Iceland, Norway, Finland you know today. This is ancient history long forgotten.

Funny thing is if you go to these countries presently, they don’t know What Odin is. and a black man originated from Nigeria, thousands of miles away from the original norsemen clan is fighting for Odin, dey Carry Odin matter for head like it’s something that’s making sense.

These guys are ready to waste you if you mock Odin in their presence but wouldn’t care less if you mock the real God that exists. Truly this life is not balanced.

Say no to cultism they will steal your brain box, IQ, reasoning faculty. It will reduce you to nothing and when you speak to reasonable people you will sound so foolish, meanwhile you ll presume you’re talking sense not knowing you’re talking nonsense.

ODIN IS VERY STUPID IF HE THINKS OTHERWISE LET HIM COME DOWN FROM VALHALLA AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT BUT NO HE CANT, YOU KNOW WHY? He does not exits.

You remind me of that movie Vikings. I don't know why its taking so long to release a new episode sad

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Mayehunta991: 8:14am On Aug 29, 2020
Ambiitiouscent:

The Gods? grin

Lmao

If you read books well you will know it's all fiction and brain washing. I wondered how many people died for nothing. But there's a cap that goes "only those that live near the river hear the cry of the crocodile".
I guess I was far enough

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by daddytime(m): 8:17am On Aug 29, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
I wasn't there oh! Na my friend settle the issue on my behalf grin

Meanwhile, the babe on your dp not bad at all. Is he your sister? cheesy

Sister ke, my daughter...lol

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:22am On Aug 29, 2020
daddytime:

Sister ke, my daughter...lol
Awww! Uncle, please can I get to know you offline sir? There's something I'd like to discuss with you in your house cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GreenArrow1(m): 8:23am On Aug 29, 2020
JasperVII:
How far dat guy Asaba guy wey dey give us update? We no hear from am again. I have been waiting to see news on FP since someone said national war was declared, lol.

Nothing like national war. Cult groups just like to brag to much and seem larger than life. Only FFK's press conference goof killed off any news of some riff raffs shooting themselves in the ghettos of Asaba.

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Mayehunta991: 8:25am On Aug 29, 2020
Fela Kuti's song comes to mind "Mr Follow Follow"
You dont want the gods to love you.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GreenArrow1(m): 8:46am On Aug 29, 2020
Mayehunta991:
Fela Kuti's song comes to mind "Mr Follow Follow"
You dont want the gods to love you.

Oga e don do. This is not an SVC cyber deck.

This is a thread that says no to cultism.

Calm down.

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Vanzcharles(m): 9:41am On Aug 29, 2020
Ambiitiouscent:

Shalom.

Broda, if all he is saying probably from 6 years ago. Because there was no way that he joined vikings as early as 2012./ might be true.

FMP if I'm not mistaken should be Nnamdi Azikiwe considering their high rate if anti cultism squad they were not too many casualties or few pronounced within.

Most casualties were around OBA, anambra.. Igbariam and the rest.

I never schooled there but I had a brother that schooled there at that particular tym.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by LifeOfTrigga(m): 9:43am On Aug 29, 2020
YoungDaNaval:

Please be guided

Dem din mark your face as you enter campus, them use the girl enter you ni. All na plan, the girl acting like she is lost and so. She wan check you ni Cos ur face new.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 9:46am On Aug 29, 2020
GreenArrow1:

Oga e don do. This is not an SVC cyber deck.

This is a thread that says no to cultism.

Calm down.

You are wasting your time on him. Let him fire on dem no dey tell person.

He says he’s a Crocodile residing far away from the river grin

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 9:53am On Aug 29, 2020
dfrost:
It seems our quota for the week is gradually being exceeded. cheesy grin

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:07am On Aug 29, 2020
LifeOfTrigga:

Dem din mark your face as you enter campus, them use the girl enter you ni. All na plan, the girl acting like she is lost and so. She wan check you ni Cos ur face new.
I thought as much grin
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by nonny400(m): 10:26am On Aug 29, 2020
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ibadanboi123: 10:57am On Aug 29, 2020
Again, I don't have to quote or mention anyone on this thread to make my point. Aside few, most commentors on this thread are indomie generation with GSM. frat no be joke , eni ori yo odile...fleeeeeee from cultism as it never and Will never pay your bills. The devil draws you nearest and not nearer only for disruption. Egede, Aro Bagar, Elebe, Aro Mate, Ahoy(spelling might be wrong), The only way in my personal option not to derail this thread ( enemies yapa) is to ignore and contribute constructively. One OT from me, I will be identied (SW) Young and aspiring or intending.....I will stop cos I lost the message

Shalom

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 160
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.