Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,992 members, 7,817,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (381) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3068405 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Cultismkills: 8:54am On Sep 03, 2020
Initiation way of the buccaneers on island

The traditional way is usually on beach or river side but now a days an initiation can be done in an hotel room

Stage 1, you will be jazz to island as a lobber (non initiate) blindfolded
Island setting, which consist of lords both salted (graduate) and sailing (student) lords, a devil passage will be formed which is a straight line, on each side 11 salted lords and 11 sailing lords making 22 totally
The big eye (1ic) and his first mate (7ic) of the deck will be at the back facing the gap in between the devil passage and at the other end is the kms (3ic), in charge of the initiation rited with the lubbers on a single file and beside the big eye is the steerer (2ic) with the atupa light which must not go off and at the other side is the silly jean (6ic) with the brew (mixture of drinks), and hauler (4ic) and ff (5ic) in charge of the borne fire which must not go off and the last hierarchy is not on the island, the two mate (8ic) he mount op outside the island with other lords to wade off intruders

Commencement of initiation
TBC

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Cultismkills: 9:01am On Sep 03, 2020
As for those of u saying there is no cult activities in private universities I shake for u

Just to avoid unnecessary casting, I would have post pictures of some big eyes in about 7-8 private universities which I know people will know some of them

Leed
Babcock
Bowen
Caleb
Winners uni in omu aran
Alhikmah
Adeleke
And so on

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:04am On Sep 03, 2020
Cultismkills:
Lagos state- Alpha Galleon
Unilag - atlanta deck
Lasu - barbados deck
Yabatech - benija deck
Laspotech ikorodu - tortugal deck
Laspotech surulere - tasmania deck
Udegbenorth cotonou - Santiago deck

Ogun state - beta galleon
Oou - riviera deck
Mapoly - coral deck
Funaab - belarus deck
Ilaropoly - Caribbean deck
Taisolarin uni - nicorsia deck
Babcock - riviera extension deck

Oyo state - gamma galleon
Unibadan - mothership deck
Poly Ibadan - el Salvador deck
Lautech - saint lucia deck
Poly Ibadan saki campus - Patmos deck
Adeyemi college - Alexander deck
Leed uni - arrabella deck
College of agriculture and forestry - madeira deck

Osun state - gamma galleon
Oau - laspalmas deck
Uniosun - anansa deck
Irepoly - Florida deck
Edepoly - Tobego deck
Bowen uni - baby Florida deck 2
Oduduwa uni - baby laspalmas deck
College of edu ESA oke - hawaii deck
College of edu ila orangun - baby florida 1

Kwara state - gamma galleon
Unilorin - Bermuda deck
Kwara poly - Borneo deck
Kwara uni - Estonia deck
Offapoly - kashanka deck
Alhikmah uni - Perotian deck
Oro college - Switzerland land
College offa - baby kashanka deck
Lens poly - kashanka extension
College Ilorin - baby boneo

Did I just see Babcock there? So private university ain't safe anymore

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:08am On Sep 03, 2020
Cultismkills:
As for those of u saying there is no cult activities in private universities I shake for u

Just to avoid unnecessary casting, I would have post pictures of some big eyes in about 7-8 private universities which I know people will know some of them

Leed
Babcock
Bowen
Caleb
Winners uni in omu aran
Alhikmah
Adeleke
And so on
What about Madonna

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 9:14am On Sep 03, 2020
Ambiitiouscent:
Good morning all. My apologies for those I quoted harshly, I was in pain and I still am. Greenarrow I was unfair to you in my mention, you along with some others were merely suggesting caution which indicates you care, I spoke out of anger as at the moment. I’m sorry do forgive my harsh quotes.

No shakes baba. We understand totally. No hard feelings.

cheesy grin Para mode is allowed. Me sef dey enter that mode atimes. E no easy. God help us.

14 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Vanzcharles(m): 9:16am On Sep 03, 2020
A very nice expose has been going in the glorified Bucket association.

But my major concern here us why is Apache still hard to decode?

No stories yet about their modus operandi?
Mode of initiation?
Ranks and posts?
How to identify them deeply by their slangs?

Unlike NBM,SVC,EIYE,Kk,Maphite...e.t.c

But apache (BBB) is not still clear?

We need total expose?
I once heard they kill their rivals by poisoning.

What are the names of their Temples, deck,plantation called ?

Abeg if u have things to say about it talk.
Apache also known as 22 all these are just shallow revelation. Compared to other frats @Ambii come and do serious justice to that.

I hope am clear, anyone that wants total expose should come out to down.

Most people before me just like enthronedbyGod1, OP, GreenArrow1, CharleyGold, falklandsaga, accountability and that guy that did deep expose on BAN, a lot did serious justice in exposure and in no way should be said they did not do their best in exposure.
Every man with his own meter. I had done my part by answering some questions pertaining the running of NBM at certain times. It is a life we are not proud of.

Please any deep expose on 22?/their head is called what? How many ranking officers with their regalia? Anthem? What are their methods of naming? Name they call rival members? How do they plan HIT? Do they steal? Any female extension?

25 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Cultismkills: 9:30am On Sep 03, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
What about Madonna
is it the one in okada edo
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:34am On Sep 03, 2020
Cultismkills:
Elele and Okija
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 9:49am On Sep 03, 2020
dfrost:

No shakes baba. We understand totally. No hard feelings.

cheesy grin Para mode is allowed. Me sef dey enter that mode atimes. E no easy. God help us.

grin Thanks man

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by JasperVII(m): 10:17am On Sep 03, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
Elele and Okija
Ambiitiouscent said he spent 2 years in Elele and that there's cultism there too. He mentioned someone that successfully carried out Hits from there.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by perestroika: 10:44am On Sep 03, 2020
dfrost:

There is a lady I smashed her forehead back then cry for running Intel on a brother. She somehow survived but that huge scar is still there.

I'm looking for a way to reach out to her and beg for forgiveness, I can't. If I go back to that town, 85% certain, I'm a dead man already.

You can't bear such burden on your shoulders and behave everything is cool. cry

Modified:

I think I'm getting the needed strength now.

Baba, I know you won't go to grave with those secrets like you earlier said. I see a heart that's truly ready to make amend. You know how I felt when I read the part you said you are looking for a way to reach out to that lady? I felt a cold shiver through my spine that this guy with this compassionate heart how did he become so brazen because I see a good heart beneath who you are.

People, you have enough reasons not to join any cult here, it'll kill your inner man and know that a man dies from the inside before the physical manifestation

22 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by butterfly777(m): 10:46am On Sep 03, 2020
MY PEOPLE BEWARE
My beloved anti-cultism crusader, I want everyone involved with this thread to know that dark forces are also at work, trying to derail the mission of this thread.

I also want you to know that the devil has failed over this thread.

Overnight, I dreamt of being involved in cultism. Imagine me, a minister of the gospel and who has never being a cultist having such a dream. This is not the first time I have had dreams of cult involvement since I started my involvement in this thread. Some other people have also reported similar experiences.

It is obvious that some people are casting spells and engaging charms to spiritually capture people for cultism through this thread, while people are physically canvassing against the evil. They will not succeed, in Jesus' name.

If you know that yahoo guys do stay behind their keyboards or over their phones to use charms to cast spells on their "magas" for them to fall to their scams. If you remember that people now receive witchcraft over the internet. If you know that diviners/star gazers now divine for people through the social media. You should not be surprised that some occultic people maybe casting spells on people through this "faceless" forum.

But, also know that those of us who are of God are overcomers.

PRAYERS
Therefore, I advise everybody who reads this thread to pray for himself and this thread like this:
1. Every power assigned against me through this thread, I bind you, in Jesus' name.
2. Every power assigned against this thread, be bound.
3. Every attempt to derail this thread, fail in Jesus' name.
4. Every power assigned against anybody through this thread, be bound in Jesus'name.
5. Every plan, every intention, against anybody because of this thread, fail in Jesus' name.

DEATH TO CULTISM

43 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by perestroika: 10:48am On Sep 03, 2020
Cultismkills:
The one in Okada is Igbinedion University. That school is too rough for a private school because they have a lot of ex-militants schooling there on amnesty program. If those ex-militants decide to hold the school authority to ransom, dem no born anybody wey go face them. A lot of students in that school have been arrested with guns in the past

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by perestroika: 11:00am On Sep 03, 2020
Cultismkills:

Lautech - saint lucia deck

Being a cultist here is the most foolish thing to do as a student. Though I'm not sure now, if a cultist slapped you once then, if you didn't give him 4 quick slaps back then you no know wetin you dey do. If those guys saw SACS (Students Anti Cultism Squad) guys , they shit in their pants. I used to tell few of them I knew back then that they were disgrace to whatever they claimed they were doing in cultism. They would be paraded with only boxers after "maximum shishi" ( maximum beating) yet nothing will happen to those guys beating them. Even when those SACS guys met them at bars, they must go and meet them to buy them drinks , so I wondered what anyone that joined cults in LAUTECH actually gained. A guy that served as APC National deputy youth leader was their nightmare. The guy would go and burst them at their initiation grounds

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 11:06am On Sep 03, 2020
Ambiitiouscent:
Good morning all. My apologies for those I quoted harshly, I was in pain and I still am. Greenarrow I was unfair to you in my mention, you along with some others were merely suggesting caution which indicates you care, I spoke out of anger as at the moment. I’m sorry do forgive my harsh quotes.

As at yesterday, I was thinking you're on a rage. But with this post and Dfrost's explanation, much respect for you. The good Lord uphold you and give you strength. Its sad cultism turns a normal human to a beast. Reminds me of a young lad Idris. His dad was in charge of servicing ACs, both split and window units in my area then. Idris never lifted his shoulders and if he goes on an errand for you, you'll feel guilty not tipping him for it. Such a lovable guy. I left the area more than 5 years ago only to get a gist from my friends there that police is presently looking for Idris. that he was among a group of Eiye boys that went to hit on a rival who survived the stab wounds. I was like, this must be a mistake or setup. But the guy told me, that to him Idris was the one that stabbed the guy. My heart sunk. Such a wonderful guy with so much prospects became a product of the ills of his environment he grew up in. We must say no to cultism.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by butterfly777(m): 11:25am On Sep 03, 2020
PRAYERS for CULTISM and CULTISTS
CULTISM is a social vice that has it's root in the spiritual. So for us to successfully destroy it, we have to also destroy it's spiritual foundation.

Saying no to cultism here is one half of the mission.

The other part, and perhaps the most important part is the spiritual part.

So, join me in prayer to help our beloved brethren who are already trapped in the bondage of fraternities, and those who might be stay into it.

Please, let's pray in this direction:
1. Every power assigned to influence people to join a cult group, be bound in Jesus' name.
2. Every attempt to initiate people into cultism in Nigeria against their will, be scattered.
3. Every power, keeping people in cultism in Nigeria against their will, be bound.
4. Father Lord, send labourers to work and get people out of cultism in Nigeria.
5. Father Lord, deliver people from cultism.
6. Father Lord, deliver ex-cultist from the evils of their past involvement in cultism.
7. Father Lord, mercifully restore the good things ex-cultists have lost to cultism.
8. Father Lord, settle the life of ex-cultists.
9. You demon connected to ex-cultists because of their cultism past, depart from them, in Jesus' name.
10. Father Lord, help ex-cultists not to go back into cultism.

Please let's pray for them. If you are also a cultist, please pray the above prayers for yourself.

12 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by opera1(m): 11:27am On Sep 03, 2020
perestroika:

Being a cultist here is the most foolish thing to do as a student. Though I'm not sure now, if a cultist slapped you once then, if you didn't give him 4 quick slaps back then you no know wetin you dey do. If those guys saw SACS guys , they shit in their pants. I used to tell few of them I knew back then that they were disgrace to whatever they claimed they were doing in cultism. They would be paraded with only boxers after "maximum shishi" ( maximum beating) yet nothing will happen to those guys beating them. Even when those SACS guys met them at bars, they must go and meet them to buy them drinks , so I wondered what anyone that joined cults in LAUTECH actually gained. A guy that served as APC National deputy youth leader was their nightmare. The guy would go and burst them at their initiation grounds
It doesn't work diz way when there's no assurance of protection out there.
It's u slap me, i slap u dat claimed 6 lives @ Ekpoma two years ago.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by perestroika: 11:50am On Sep 03, 2020
opera1:

It doesn't work diz way when there's no assurance of protection out there.
It's u slap me, i slap u dat claimed 6 lives @ Ekpoma two years ago.
I was speaking for LAUTECH between 2001 - 2007. Like I said, I'm not sure of now because I heard a certain Eiye guy, Tigana was killed afterwards but then the greatest and most dreaded association on campus was SACS . Their tactics then was after you must have retaliated the slap back, then they would come in group. The one you had issues with will be raking and threatening fire but once you mention the name of anybody in SACS, his gang members would suddenly turn peacemakers, you know the typical Nigerian police style where one will be acting calm and another acting tough. Dem no dey even fight themselves. Na LAUTECH I see say all cult groups dey roll and drink together. Dem no gain anything than to be running up and down for SACS guys. I wonder if na jazz those SACS guys dey use. They would be slapping so called cultists round the school even their leaders

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by OBelz(f): 12:16pm On Sep 03, 2020
wink
opera1:

mama-de-mama, jux wish 2 wish u happy new month.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 12:19pm On Sep 03, 2020
Ambiitiouscent:
Good morning all. My apologies for those I quoted harshly, I was in pain and I still am. GreenArrow1 I was unfair to you in my mention, you along with some others were merely suggesting caution which indicates you care, I spoke out of anger as at the moment. I’m sorry do forgive my harsh quotes.

GreenArrow1 come and see. He has apologized. grin cheesy One love brother.

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Casan0va: 1:09pm On Sep 03, 2020
butterfly777:
MY PEOPLE BEWARE
My beloved anti-cultism crusader, I want everyone involved with this thread to know that dark forces are also at work, trying to derail the mission of this thread.

I also want you to know that the devil has failed over this thread.

Overnight, I dreamt of being involved in cultism. Imagine me, a minister of the gospel and who has never being a cultist having such a dream. This is not the first time I have had dreams of cult involvement since I started my involvement in this thread. Some other people have also reported similar experiences.

It is obvious that some people are casting spells and engaging charms to spiritually capture people for cultism through this thread, while people are physically canvassing against the evil. They will not succeed, in Jesus' name.

Exactly what I said. This thread is not meant to be used to 'catch cruise'.
The devil has failed already.

In retrospect, you wonder why Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world
Young guys that should strive to improve the quality of their lives will pay a so called spiritualist to hypnotize someone, do divinations for them, etc.

Well, when this thread began two years ago, ayez were angry and were threatening op, somewhere along the line, we had derailers, and other forms of people.
At a point, the thread became almost a child's play, but now that more serious exposes are made, they have reverted to spiritual warfare, lol.

SayNoToCultism.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 03, 2020
Lol...oboy everywhere don cast o..All man for himself. Hahahahaha...God keep this thread na beg I dey beg you!

10 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Koralords: 1:18pm On Sep 03, 2020
Ambiitiouscent:
God bless you bro and keep you save we on the same page,you safety is paramount dont risk your life unnecessaryly
God bless keep up the good work

14 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hollah123: 1:43pm On Sep 03, 2020
perestroika:

I was speaking for LAUTECH between 2001 - 2007. Like I said, I'm not sure of now because I heard a certain Eiye guy, Tigana was killed afterwards but then the greatest and most dreaded association on campus was SACS . Their tactics then was after you must have retaliated the slap back, then they would come in group. The one you had issues with will be raking and threatening fire but once you mention the name of anybody in SACS, his gang members would suddenly turn peacemakers, you know the typical Nigerian police style where one will be acting calm and another acting tough. Dem no dey even fight themselves. Na LAUTECH I see say all cult groups dey roll and drink together. Dem no gain anything than to be running up and down for SACS guys. I wonder if na jazz those SACS guys dey use. They would be slapping so called cultists round the school even their leaders
since u claim 01/07 make I no talk but 08 to 015 some shit happened,I didn't even hear about any sac till I finished but bro things happened low-key but Na G come calm everything finally. That's when they brought the line "who no get money Na him b ju"

Lautech students started G earlier than other schools so many anti social activities weren't reckoned with again n it changed every ones mindset, system men dey well well but nobody really get time cos everybody wan oppress with ride.

If u dull for hustle all in d name of system man,Na one ju wey hold bar go collect your babe even set u up with school security.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by perestroika: 1:53pm On Sep 03, 2020
hollah123:
since u claim 01/07 make I no talk but 08 to 015 some shit happened,I didn't even hear about any sac till I finished but bro things happened low-key but Na G come calm everything finally. That's when they brought the line "who no get money Na him b ju"

Lautech students started G earlier than other schools so many anti social activities weren't reckoned with again n it changed every ones mindset, system men dey well well but nobody really get time cos everybody wan oppress with ride.

If u dull for hustle all in d name of system man,Na one ju wey hold bar go collect your babe even set u up with school security.
It's always been like that. G has always been the main thing. Not that system men no plenty o, but I only wonder what they use theirs for because dem no dey fight at all. Na only their I dey see all frats men smoking together at Sabo and down garage. Maybe those SACS guys finished at the same time and they didn't put in place a succession plan. G actually casted in that town when indigenes were brought on board and they took it higher by bringing plus into it

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Itohanmiwa: 2:25pm On Sep 03, 2020
Cultismkills:
Initiation way of the buccaneers on island

The traditional way is usually on beach or river side but now a days an initiation can be done in an hotel room

Stage 1, you will be jazz to island as a lobber (non initiate) blindfolded
Island setting, which consist of lords both salted (graduate) and sailing (student) lords, a devil passage will be formed which is a straight line, on each side 11 salted lords and 11 sailing lords making 22 totally
The big eye (1ic) and his first mate (7ic) of the deck will be at the back facing the gap in between the devil passage and at the other end is the kms (3ic), in charge of the initiation rited with the lubbers on a single file and beside the big eye is the steerer (2ic) with the atupa light which must not go off and at the other side is the silly jean (6ic) with the brew (mixture of drinks), and hauler (4ic) and ff (5ic) in charge of the borne fire which must not go off and the last hierarchy is not on the island, the two mate (8ic) he mount op outside the island with other lords to wade off intruders

Commencement of initiation
TBC

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dontknownutn11: 2:40pm On Sep 03, 2020
[quote author=perestroika post=93525710]
I was speaking for LAUTECH between 2001 - 2007. Like I said, I'm not sure of now because I heard a certain Eiye guy, Tigana was killed afterwards but then the greatest and most dreaded association on campus was SACS

One of the AYE guys that killed Tigana is well known to me. We grew up in the hood together. I have mentioned it before.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 2:47pm On Sep 03, 2020
Koralords:

God bless you bro and keep you save we on the same page,you safety is paramount dont risk your life unnecessaryly
God bless keep up the good work

God bless us all. Thanks man. Stay safe and peace.

15 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DennisEche(m): 3:09pm On Sep 03, 2020
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by QuinModah(f): 3:20pm On Sep 03, 2020
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by perestroika: 4:08pm On Sep 03, 2020
[quote author=dontknownutn11 post=93531217][/quote] Please edit the sensitive information in your post. Abegi, we never can tell those viewing this thread. Na no we dey say to Cultism, our mouth no go kill us o. Enu o ni ko ba wa o

(1) (2) (3) ... (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: cessna150(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.