Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (385) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3094245 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DeusMagnus: 1:39pm On Sep 06, 2020
Deffjam:
ok...i just hope say na only you dae date her.

no offence
why you just like wahala guy

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by AsianTotal: 1:43pm On Sep 06, 2020
Kingfish542:

Abeg make una leave deffjam Abeg, its harder for him to ignore considering the fact that he has been casted already. him ignoring can be sensed as acceptance by someone else.

but deffjam, u sef for try create a new account totally unaffiliated with your previous doings, if not you go still dey collect steady
He doesn't have to prove anything to anyone. He has apologized already on countless times, why must he reply every bully that harasses him.
A simple silence will stop all this, but no he goes about replying everyone that mentions his name.
He is too gullible, such a person can easily be setup big Time.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 06, 2020
t.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by deltateam: 4:16pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ent3rpreneur:

I will get you, if its the last thing I do on planet earth.
Bastard

Unto which level? Must you people show yourselves.

This is a thread saying, NO to cultism. If you still wan carry confra for head like gala, shift go outside joor.

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Vanzcharles(m): 11:59pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ent3rpreneur:

I will get you, if its the last thing I do on planet earth.
Bastard

Bro.. You want to kill him right?

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 4:41am On Sep 07, 2020
I have been receiving series of threats for the past couple days, death threats... it is well, it’s just so sad that many will not learn and thus still fall for cultism.

I’m going to be a silent observer on this thread now. What’s said is said and can’t be taken back, please do not fall for cultism. BEWARE!

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:26am On Sep 07, 2020
LyfeJennings:

God will punish ur father and mother.
Cultism is a right of almost all Rivers of blood citizen
80% of all the youths there are cultists
I'm a Rivers citizen by birth and not a cultist biko. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hatchetman(m): 7:10am On Sep 07, 2020
Ambiitiouscent:
I have been receiving series of threats for the past couple days, death threats... it is well, it’s just so sad that many will not learn and thus still fall for cultism.

I’m going to be a silent observer on this thread now. What’s said is said and can’t be taken back, please do not fall for cultism. BEWARE!
This one is strong.
God be with you man

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingfish542: 8:40am On Sep 07, 2020
@ambitiouscent, nothing will happen to you, you have done enough, I wanted to ask before, do people that have graduated still get involved in all those hits,killings,reprisals e.t.c because I see no sense in someone that will probably be looking to get married, start a family, get a job e.t.c be involved In such. I mean where is the time for all that or is it just restricted to school only

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by JackWolfskin: 10:18am On Sep 07, 2020
Kingfish542:
@ambitiouscent, nothing will happen to you, you have done enough, I wanted to ask before, do people that have graduated still get involved in all those hits,killings,reprisals e.t.c because I see no sense in someone that will probably be looking to get married, start a family, get a job e.t.c be involved In such. I mean where is the time for all that or is it just restricted to school only

Is it not people that are the "Nationals" ?

As long as they GAIN, they continue to MAINTAIN...but it must end in PAIN!

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Atk1nson(m): 10:42am On Sep 07, 2020
Ambiitiouscent:

As you mentioned earlier, your life is in God's hand, only him can decide when it is your time, men can only try.

However, pls take necessary precautions, your posts have been an eye-opener as to the evils that cultism carries.

The threats you are receiving just shows that some men have chosen to be utterly useless to themselves, I struggle to understand why anyone will justify cultism after your expose showing it carries death and destruction with it.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Tonyspecial(m): 4:11pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ent3rpreneur:

I will get you, if its the last thing I do on planet earth. Bastard
b4 u embark on that journey, make sure you dig two graves.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ometech: 4:17pm On Sep 07, 2020
��

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by AK481(m): 7:15pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ambitiosent has been threatened with death, it must be a serious threat with a posibility of being killed ,I think he should pipelow , he has done his part.

he Who have ears let him hear.

Except you just enjoy reading gory tales, nothing that anyone will say again that has not been said.

I will like to thank those who have contributed positively to this thread .

Aurevoir

18 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chris525: 10:21pm On Sep 07, 2020
Maybe because you write so well, lol.

hustla:

What was he implying? That I'm chris 525?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chris525: 10:27pm On Sep 07, 2020
Hey guys, had to leave naija using a rare window I got to address a pressing health issue. Got back some days ago. Thanks for those who checked on the boy. I’m hale & hearty.

Thought to check on the thread, I’ll be with you guys again as soon as I can or when dollars goes back to normal angry grin

Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 07, 2020
Chris525:

Hey guys, had to leave naija using a rare window I got to address a pressing health issue. Got back some days ago. Thanks for those who checked on the boy. I’m hale & hearty.

Thought to check on the thread, I’ll be with you guys again as soon as I can or when dollars goes back to normal angry grin

Cheers.
Welcome home dawg.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by perestroika: 11:12pm On Sep 07, 2020
Chris525:

Cheers.
While you were , someone actually lend credence to the beautiful works of that research dude and now we all know that nothing is special about BAN's 13:13 as almost everybody can now write and understand the language, so no allure in that shit again. Now we know Rica wasn't a genius. He only divided our normal Latin Alphabets into 2 groups of 13

14 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by opera1(m): 11:24pm On Sep 07, 2020
Chris525:

Cheers.

WELCOME BACK
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 6:08am On Sep 08, 2020
Chris525:

Maybe because you write so well, lol.

LOL I haven't even noticed your moniker before
Nawa o
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 6:09am On Sep 08, 2020
Chris525:

Cheers.

Come and share the $ for boys o.. Make we cool down grin
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Cultismkills: 7:34am On Sep 08, 2020
Ondo - gamma

Federal uni of technology - vanautus deck
Ondo uni of sci n tech - margarita deck
Owo poly - malagazy deck
College of tech akure - Atlantic deck

Ekiti - gamma

Ekiti state uni (oye) - San Jose deck
Eksu - santa barbra deck
Crown poly ekiti - santa Rosa deck

Edo -

AAU ekpoma - cayman deck
Uniben - carthegena deck
Auchi poly - espana deck

Delta -

Delsu - Falkland deck
Delsu asaba - granada deck
Ozoro poly - San Jose
Ogweshi UKu poly - baby saint kitts deck

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Passionate888: 7:48am On Sep 08, 2020
perestroika:
While you were , someone actually lend credence to the beautiful works of that research dude and now we all know that nothing is special about BAN's 13:13 as almost everybody can now write and understand the language, so no allure in that shit again. Now we know Rica wasn't a genius. He only divided our normal Latin Alphabets into 2 groups of 13
He copied, it wasn't his creation.

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hatchetman(m): 7:56am On Sep 08, 2020
Cultismkills:
Ondo - gamma

Federal uni of technology - vanautus deck
Ondo uni of sci n tech - margarita deck
Owo poly - malagazy deck
College of tech akure - Atlantic deck

Ekiti - gamma

Ekiti state uni (oye) - San Jose deck
Eksu - santa barbra deck
Crown poly ekiti - santa Rosa deck

Edo -

AAU ekpoma - cayman deck
Uniben - carthegena deck
Auchi poly - espana deck

Delta -

Delsu - Falkland deck
Delsu asaba - granada deck
Ozoro poly - San Jose
Ogweshi UKu poly - baby saint kitts deck

Na wao...
Higher Institution is a place to be, Cultism is a thing to flee.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hatchetman(m): 7:57am On Sep 08, 2020
Passionate888:
He copied, it wasn't his creation.
You mind telling us more?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Cultismkills: 7:59am On Sep 08, 2020
Stage 2 Initiation

The big eye (1ic) put on a red beret bless the island for the initiation to commence, at his back is the first mate (1ic) on yellow beret with the grandpa chest (a small box in shape of casket) inside it is courier, gun, beret, a small cutlass and Axe, bottle, charm and scroll (symbol of eyeship) then hard drinks)
But prior to this island every lubber on the that island would have gone through 2-3 days of jawjaw (orientation and different things about buccaneers) to enable a problem free initiation
So the hauler (4ic) put the lubbers on a file order, he haul (beat) them, Bleep Alhaja, aeroplane turning, then after rigorous beating and stress the lubber (blindfolded) will crawl or walk with his knee with kms (3ic) through the devil passage to the big eye 1ic, the lubber will pierce with blade on his left thumb then thumbprint on the scroll (the symbol of eyeship) is a yellow cloth inform of handkerchief with different blood stain of different lords

Note: the first initiate in an island is usually cut on the right hand thumb, they are refered to as chief lubber

The big eye bless/open island the island this way "Alora sealord, awumen to granpda, awumen to grand eye ban alora precious Ferrari, awumen to galleon master beta alora killer assistant, awumen to frigate captain coral alora deco survival, awumen to my deck masters and all sailing, salted and sugarcoated on this island, may we all sail treasure, after due communication with grandpa I hereby bless open this rugged ini island. Awumen awumen awumen

Tbc

23 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by easyzworld: 9:33am On Sep 08, 2020
Made4lyff:

Sup bro. You tried to email me.

Really? Please, disregard because I can’t remember
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 10:25am On Sep 08, 2020
Till date Apache means of communication and Lingua has been a mystery. It’s so secretive that you barely know they exists except at mother barracks ( Enugu state ) where they’re more pronounced and public.

I am not sure how it is now but in my former barracks back then after tinini galore ( initiation through torture), an hierarchy is assigned to new initiates for the spiritual tinini galore ( spiritual initiation and fortification).

The spiritual phase took place in the middle of a thick forest, one tiny hut. I really can’t describe the exact location of the place cause I was blindfolded all through the journey.

The fortification was horrible as it was my first time entering a fetish place or baba house....

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Passionate888: 11:25am On Sep 08, 2020
hatchetman:

You mind telling us more?
go back few pages, you'll see where I posted it from Wikipedia, and that researcher guy has already dealth on it.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 1:04pm On Sep 08, 2020
The spiritual fortification was in several phases, we were fortified especially against Goat-heads or GH ( baggars, Apache refer to Vikings as such )
Egede men weren’t considered a threat in my former barracks cause we hardly go to war. They were more like cousins to our group, same relationship that exists between svc and BAN. GH on the other hand were a blood rival in the east. I don’t know why but baggars doesn’t seem to have any ally frat or friends in the east. They were enemies with all and friends with none, of course they had the numbers and ammo, they were deadly but a flaw in them was their Lack of coordination and they were too Loud to be in a school environment where everybody knows everybody and various sects abounds.

Apaches didn’t have the numbers so we found our strength in secrecy, it’s considered gross misconduct/high-lagging( looseguarding) to ID in public. That’s why you hardly see them bite or knack egede in public.

We proceeded to the fortification chambers and were asked to lie down inside two coffins( we laid in each for two hours respectively). Till date I can’t remember what proceeded after I laid in the next coffin, I was woken by what felt like a hot slap to my face. Other weird things followed, more incarnations, rituals, dancing, drinking weird stuffs, I was in a kind of trance.

After the ritual, I was tied to one tall tree without leaves, the priest brought out a double barreled hunting gun and aim towards me, I was scared to death and before I could say jack he shot me twice. Everywhere went blank but to my greatest shock I could still hear my heartbeat, I was still alive. Next he brought out two axes, two cutlasses and two daggers, he struck my head with the weapons ( all twice), no cut, no blood but it felt like hell, I could feel every single ounce of pain from all blows and shots just that my flesh wasn’t cut open...

37 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DennisEche(m): 1:09pm On Sep 08, 2020
Ambiitiouscent:

WELL SAID, YOU HAVE DONE YOUR PART. HE WHO HAVE EAR LET HIM HEAR. WE NEED YOU ALIVE BRO

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TONERO500(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.