Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,672 members, 7,827,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (424) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3082570 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 12:29am On Nov 09, 2020
Jerrythafinisher and co, if you have anything to say to me do it here on this thread, cause even if I wanted to respond to you I can’t. I opened this account with temp mail. I don’t have access to it intentionally so say whatever it is here. Your moniker is even suspicious; jerry tha FINISHER!

It’s high time you guys started realizing that all these your luring format will not work. We are not stupid here.

Thank you.

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:35am On Nov 09, 2020
Ambiitiouscent:
Jerrythafinisher and co, if you have anything to say to me do it here on this thread, cause even if I wanted to respond to you I can’t. I opened this account with temp mail. I don’t have access to it intentionally so say whatever it is here. Your moniker is even suspicious; jerry tha FINISHER!

It’s high time you guys started realizing that all these your luring format will not work. We are not stupid here.

Thank you.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 2:04am On Nov 09, 2020
jerrythafinisher:

yeah boss I sent you a mail but it's not cult related. far from it

Ok so what’s it about then. If you gone through this thread carefully then you’d know not to pm me or any other here that have openly bashed cultism. Don’t expect my digits or any other private contact cause I can’t give that either.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ebenezer202l(f): 3:21am On Nov 09, 2020
annyplenty:

Means 'we have' in my local dialect
which dialect/tribe?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Peacebeuntoyouu: 7:40am On Nov 09, 2020
Ambiitiouscent:

What makes you feel op can help you recover your lost money? And why op of all people to ask? Every bank has an anti-cyber crime department that handles these cases. They’re also other law agencies that handles fraud cases, so why come to a thread that is saying no to cultism to report to op that’s been hunted by a bunch of rabid dogs. There are other threads that relates to this so go there then.
Are there no security agencies around where you live to report to, they can be of better help to you. Or are you guys out of formats to lure out the op? It will not work, op is not stupid to respond to such ridiculous cry-for-help format. Go and sort your issues with your bank and that’s if you’re actually sincere.

Bye.

Exactly. The reason I asked him to put the issue out here in the open. We have a lot of enlightened folks here that would advise him on the best options available.,he doesn't need to connect directly to saynotocultism for that, if he is indeed honest. But I don't think he is a serious person.. he just came here showing transaction receipt and bank mail, excluding the story of how he got scammed or prove that he was scammed.
Like you said, he should go to the bank to make complaint and follow due process. QED

Say no to stupidity..
Blessings

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 8:11am On Nov 09, 2020
devvy44:

saynotocultism please i got scammed of the sum of two hundered thousand by a guy and i have his details with me, i reported to my bank and they said i should contact the police or a security agent before they can intervene, after i did that, they(police) were demanding a huge sum of money to track the person, please sir, can you be of help to me.

Send an email to your bank, copy EFCC, CBN and ICPC and they will help you sharp sharp if your bank is a sensible bank though

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 9:50am On Nov 09, 2020
Peacebeuntoyouu:

Exactly. The reason I asked him to put the issue out here in the open. We have a lot of enlightened folks here that would advise him on the best options available.,he doesn't need to connect directly to saynotocultism for that, if he is indeed honest. But I don't think he is a serious person.. he just came here showing transaction receipt and bank mail, excluding the story of how he got scammed or prove that he was scammed.
Like you said, he should go to the bank to make complaint and follow due process. QED

Say no to stupidity..
Blessings

The guy is not being sincere. How can your bank ask you to contact a law agency who will in turn contact them directly after reporting a fraud case to them. Then of all the law agency to contact it’s op that he doesn’t even know. So in his mind he will contact op and then op will take up his case and in turn contact his bank. How delusional can some people be. Nothing is adding up in his story. What a joke!

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 09, 2020
Ambiitiouscent:

The guy is not being sincere. How can your bank ask you to contact a law agency who will in turn contact them directly after reporting a fraud case to them. Then of all the law agency to contact it’s op that he doesn’t even know. So in his mind he will contact op and then op will take up his case and in turn contact his bank. How delusional can some people be. Nothing is adding up in his story. What a joke!

He is Newdelhi aka HitlerGaddafi aka Kingazubuike

He has been trying to track down OP since this thread started.

I will be happy if anyone here can track him before he tracks the OP.

I have attached his pic but will work on getting something clearer before the day runs out

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by HitlerGaddafi: 3:14pm On Nov 09, 2020
Blessed55:

He is Newdelhi aka HitlerGaddafi aka Kingazubuike

He has been trying to track down OP since this thread started.

I will be happy if anyone here can track him before he tracks the OP.

I have attached his pic but will work on getting something clearer before the day runs out
Tungfamily, the battle line is drawn. You have now bitten more than you can chew and it will come to an end very soon.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 09, 2020
HitlerGaddafi:

Tungfamily, the battle line is drawn. You have now bitten more than you can chew and it will come to an end very soon.

There he goes. What is Tungfamily?

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by freshkpomo(m): 3:44pm On Nov 09, 2020
EIYE and AYE have started their near Christmas madness in Benin again, just yesterday and today some promising lives have been cut short around Ogida barrack and textile Mill road area.

To make matter worse, police dey holiday

13 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 5:17pm On Nov 09, 2020
Looks Like we have our idiots of the week above grin

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 5:20pm On Nov 09, 2020
[quote author=freshkpomo post=95856535]EIYE and AYE have started their near Christmas madness in Benin again, just yesterday and today some promising lives have been cut short around Ogida barrack and textile Mill road area.

To make matter worse, police dey holiday [/quote]

They are also well armed with Looted ammunitions.

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by perestroika19: 5:30pm On Nov 09, 2020
Ambiitiouscent:
Looks Like we have our idiots of the week above grin
Like I said, they are now resident idiots just change of moniker

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Altair25(m): 5:32pm On Nov 09, 2020
Asin eh. I shudder to think of the amount of firepower these hooligans currently possess. Dem really use this endSARS period buy goods.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by freshkpomo(m): 7:55pm On Nov 09, 2020
[quote author=Ambiitiouscent post=95859628][/quote]

Some troublesome notorious cultists got their freedom via the jailbreak and have since returned to their normal business that put them in jail.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 8:49pm On Nov 09, 2020
freshkpomo:

Some troublesome notorious cultists got their freedom via the jailbreak and have since returned to their normal business that put them in jail.

Very True. They will use this as an avenue to get revenge for past grievances, they now have enough fire power to start a mini war.

Ayes vs Eiye- already taking out each other in benin And Lagos state.

Ayes vs Vikings- no less than 10 people have been killed in this bloody clash in akwa, anambra state.

This is not a good time to be a cultist grin especially ayes that have no allies. Pipe low but those urchins won’t Listen. Well good riddance anyways, let them kill themselves as they are of no use to our society, except maybe during elections when their masters will be needing their services grin

They will never Learn. angry

13 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Deffjam: 9:50pm On Nov 09, 2020
freshkpomo:
EIYE and AYE have started their near Christmas madness in Benin again, just yesterday and today some promising lives have been cut short around Ogida barrack and textile Mill road area.

the matter taya me, even For KSU.....Guyz just dae fall like water.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 2:10am On Nov 10, 2020
Ambiitiouscent:

Very True. They will use this as an avenue to get revenge for past grievances, they now have enough fire power to start a mini war.

Ayes vs Eiye- already taking out each other in benin And Lagos state.

Ayes vs Vikings- no less than 10 people have been killed in this bloody clash in akwa, anambra state.

This is not a good time to be a cultist grin especially ayes that have no allies. Pipe low but those urchins won’t Listen. Well good riddance anyways, let them kill themselves as they are of no use to our society, except maybe during elections when their masters will be needing their services grin

They will never Learn. angry

There's a story of a Viking on front page who was killed with only 2 papers left in his final exams, though the hotel management claimed he drowned, but from the pics. it's very obvious he was killed.

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 6:55am On Nov 10, 2020
Deffjam:
the matter taya me, even For KSU.....Guyz just dae fall like water.
Na God just save me wey I been no just get admission for then PAAU(KSU)
When I got to the school to check my admission and I saw some set of guys in Makurdi that I know where confirmed bad boys I just knew sooner or later we would be hearing of KSU just like BSU and it's happening now.
How can they rusticate someone from Benue state university for cult related activities and he just goes to KSU or Keffi for admission and he is given admission.

There should be a synergy between these universities to check make the influx of cultist into these universities, a guy was expelled from Unical over cult related activities wrote JAMB and choose University of Agriculture Makurdi, he gets admission comes to UAM and just continues with his cult activities, @ Green Arrow1 you can recall the other guy that was killed in the Hostel in UAM by NBM in around 2002 or so one "Duke" that guy I so learnt was rusticated from Unical and he just came down to UAM to continue his
academics and cults activities.
Look at the escalation of Cult activities at Nassarawa state University all these crises and clashes were fuelled by Makurdi boys, some that I know who were expelled in 2004 when MOPOL bursted their initiation ground along Gboko road that year, immediately after they were expelled from BSU these guys wrote JAMB again and Choose Nassarawa state University and were offered admission to continue their rubbish there.

After the killing of that young man in 2006 at Keffi I remember the embargo that was placed on Benue indigines from getting admission in the the University untill the the Governor of the state intervened and the matter was laid to rest.

#Saynotocultism

24 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Obohkbht(m): 9:56am On Nov 10, 2020
OP you have really tried your best.
Stop commenting about NBM.
You have to be very careful because your life is in great danger.
You know say forgiveness is a sin.
saynotocultism:
Happy sunday guysss..

Time came for one man squad to be buried, i attended the burial ceremony and met other axxe men . The observed a ceremony known as " Breaking of Metal " This is a ceremony strictly for fallen axxe men and also a time to pay final respect. I heard words like " OBOTE , OBINNA, OBI OF AGBOR, YOU GO LOOSEGUARD YOUR BACK FOR FIRE " I asked the meaning and my friend said he cant tell me the meaning of those words since i am a ju man. He said its called gross misconduct if you reveal NBM orientation to JU . We got home and i still begged to know the meaning of those words, he then told me in private saying the words , OBOTE, OBI , OBINNA means the same thing and it means An axxe man who is or was careless with his life. They blamed him for attempting to go for the HIT alone. I left for holidays and came back to campus after a month for resumption. My friend then came up to me with a guy. They came to my house and they talked about sharing formula and all that in percentage terms. After the other guy left, i asked for my share and he said he will give me a little from it and i was happy. He said the other guy that came with him was a member of vikings but they are good friends and business partners, i was shocked and asked if it was not the same vikings cult group that killed is best friend aruba . He laughed and said " FORGET THAT MATTER, NA MONEY WE DEY FIND, WHO DIE DON DIE " He then said i should follow him to his hostel to get some things. We got to his room and i saw a pair of yellow stockings, they were new pairs and i pleaded to have them, he then gave me the stockings and told me to wear them . I started wearing yellow stockings to school and all around town without understanding the implications of my actions. I wore them to beach a very cool sunny sunday and a guy walked up to me and called me out from my pairs. I followed him and he asked me a particular question " HOW FAR PADDY, YOU DEY PLAY 7 ? " I was confused and i replied him instantly , Bros i know understand wetin be 7 ....

TBC.......

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 10:04am On Nov 10, 2020
Obohkbht:
OP you have really tried your best.
Stop commenting about NBM.
You have to be very careful because your life is in great danger.
You know say forgiveness is a sin.

You said you will tell your story. By the way, please remove any picture from your profile if you choose to keep commenting on this thread. My 2 cents.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Obohkbht(m): 10:06am On Nov 10, 2020
Thanks
Neddstark:

You said you will tell your story. By the way, please remove any picture from your profile if you choose to keep commenting on this thread. My 2 cents.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GreenArrow1(m): 3:01pm On Nov 10, 2020
NoBones:
Na God just save me wey I been no just get admission for then PAAU(KSU)
When I got to the school to check my admission and I saw some set of guys in Makurdi that I know where confirmed bad boys I just knew sooner or later we would be hearing of KSU just like BSU and it's happening now.
How can they rusticate someone from Benue state university for cult related activities and he just goes to KSU or Keffi for admission and he is given admission.

There should be a synergy between these universities to check make the influx of cultist into these universities, a guy was expelled from Unical over cult related activities wrote JAMB and choose University of Agriculture Makurdi, he gets admission comes to UAM and just continues with his cult activities, @ Green Arrow1 you can recall the other guy that was killed in the Hostel in UAM by NBM in around 2002 or so one "Duke" that guy I so learnt was rusticated from Unical and he just came down to UAM to continue his
academics and cults activities.
Look at the escalation of Cult activities at Nassarawa state University all these crises and clashes were fuelled by Makurdi boys, some that I know who were expelled in 2004 when MOPOL bursted their initiation ground along Gboko road that year, immediately after they were expelled from BSU these guys wrote JAMB again and Choose Nassarawa state University and were offered admission to continue their rubbish there.

After the killing of that young man in 2006 at Keffi I remember the embargo that was placed on Benue indigines from getting admission in the the University untill the the Governor of the state intervened and the matter was laid to rest.

#Saynotocultism

It's a menace actually. Lots of cultists go through 2 or more higher institutions and barely graduate with their heads intact. That wasn't meant to be for Duke and Pato who were gunned down alongside a non-cultist who was happened to be in the same room with them.

Universities use to have a system for detecting expelled or rusticated students from other institutions seeking fresh admissions but I believe laxity by the security offices to carry out their duties and the lack of a central mainframe containing a database for ALL Nigerian students greatly hamper those efforts.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 10, 2020
TTFlake:

I didn’t really dabble into his business like that because he was involved in the NBM movement sha but when he died I considered joining Aye just to get some revenge for him in some sort of way I don’t know but I thought it would have brought me closer too him but then again that’s the reason he died (to my knowledge some said aro did it some said It was armed robber, He was a yahoo boy who had money but then again “looting” is part of Aromate tradition). I haven’t been following this thread from the start but I was just wondering if anyone here had info.
Thank God you did not join
You made the right choice
You know you might probably get the revenge and die or probably die before getting the revenge.
Like I said nice move and kudos
Just make money and enjoy life man.
Cult no be life ooo
Especially with everything said on this thread so far.
God bless you.

To the people attacking this dude and telling him to go and join maybe if you all use your brain properly then you will know the difference between "I considered joining" and "I'm considering joining".
No be everything you go dey reply with rage.

12 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 10, 2020
grin
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by opera1(m): 5:59am On Nov 11, 2020
devvy44:

hey the only reason i came here to ask for the help of o.p is because he once said he works for DSS,

anyways thanks.

Hmm , Is he the only DSS in Nigeria or no law enforcement agencies in ur state?

14 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 8:05am On Nov 11, 2020
GreenArrow1:

It's a menace actually. Lots of cultists go through 2 or more higher institutions and barely graduate with their heads intact. That wasn't meant to be for Duke and Pato who were gunned down alongside a non-cultist who was happened to be in the same room with them.

Universities use to have a system for detecting expelled or rusticated students from other institutions seeking fresh admissions but I believe laxity by the security offices to carry out their duties and the lack of a central mainframe containing a database for ALL Nigerian students greatly hamper those efforts.
So true Sir.
Professor David Kerr really handled those guys at BSU, throughout my stay in BSU till I graduated we never experienced and cult killing on or off Campus.

The fear of BSU security then was the beginning of wisdom, you slap any student on campus then you go.

This issue of cultism can be handled by universities if they truly want to check mate their activities.

If you still remember then Chikanos snooker joint those days at Barracks Road, the kind of hits that happened at that joint way back.

We are still saying #Notocultism

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 8:06am On Nov 11, 2020
opera1:

Hmm , Is he the only DSS in Nigeria or no law enforcement agencies in ur state?
Don't mind him
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:01am On Nov 11, 2020
freshkpomo:

Let me get something clear. Is Eiye different from Aye? How come they sound similar? Thought they're the same

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: femora007(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.