Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,969 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (444) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3076659 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Altair25(m): 2:09pm On Dec 13, 2020
The form cost 12k, but Joe took 4k from me instead, he advised me to give wrong data on the parts of the form that required personal info as the form was nothing more than a formality and filling the form with sensitive info would give some hungry Son's leeway to track me and tax the hell out of me. A few days to initiation, i asked Joe if there was anything else i needed to buy before d-day and he gave me a smile and told me that all i needed do was to get a white polo, put on a clean pair of blue jeans and be there. I spent the next couple of days at his place mentally preparing myself for what i was about to be put through. I had heard stories about initiations and i knew that one way or another i would be bleeding on initiation ground.

15 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Recoiler: 2:27pm On Dec 13, 2020
h t t p s : / / y o u t u . b e / C l C b G L s s 7 F Y

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Altair25(m): 2:31pm On Dec 13, 2020
A few hours till initiation, i fell asleep. When next i opened my eyes, i was in a white room, i didn't recognize the room but i took note of the fragrance of the room. It was easily the cleanest room i had ever seen. I was dressed in white apparel as well, pristine white polo, an equally white pair of joggers and white tennis shoes. I took note of the fact that the source of the rooms fresh smell was a white air conditioner on the wall that filled the room with its pleasant fragrance. Suddenly, the fresh smell changed to something rotten, like the stench of rotting corpses. I looked around me to see piles upon piles of corpses around me, all of them in varying states of decay. The air conditioner was gone and it's place, there was a huge metal tap. The tap was turned on, but instead of water, thick jets of blood blasted out of the nozzle and began to fill the room with blood. I wanted to scream but my mouth wouldn't open, wanted to cry but my tears ducts were dry. It felt as if something inside me had died.

16 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Altair25(m): 2:41pm On Dec 13, 2020
Just before the blood could cover me completely, i woke up. I was covered in cold sweat and the other guys in the room gave me funny looks. I blinked away the tears in my eyes and began to head outside. 'Make i piss' i told no one in particular and with that, i was outside. I urinated as i had told them, but once i was done, i looked around to see if anyone was looking. Seeing that i wasn't being watched, i used the track road that Joe had shown me some time ago and burst out on the main road. From that point, few minutes of continuous walking saw me arrive at a colleagues place and i spent the night there, staying awake all night as the concept of sleep eluded me.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Altair25(m): 2:54pm On Dec 13, 2020
I wrote my 2nd semester exams in perpetual fear, wondering when the cosa nostra would have their pound of flesh. But it seemed as if my walking away from them that night would be my last interaction. I was wrong.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by opera1(m): 3:02pm On Dec 13, 2020
Altair25:
A few hours till initiation, i fell asleep. When next i opened my eyes, i was in a white room, i didn't recognize the room but i took note of the fragrance of the room. It was easily the cleanest room i had ever seen. I was dressed in white apparel as well, pristine white polo, an equally white pair of joggers and white tennis shoes. I took note of the fact that the source of the rooms fresh smell was a white air conditioner on the wall that filled the room with its pleasant fragrance. Suddenly, the fresh smell changed to something rotten, like the stench of rotting corpses. I looked around me to see piles upon piles of corpses around me, all of them in varying states of decay. The air conditioner was gone and it's place, there was a huge metal tap. The tap was turned on, but instead of water, thick jets of blood blasted out of the nozzle and began to fill the room with blood. I wanted to scream but my mouth wouldn't open, wanted to cry but my tears ducts were dry. It felt as if something inside me had died.

So terrific.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Omahlaycha: 3:06pm On Dec 13, 2020
Shey hypocrites dey see as more update on confra OT exposure dey revive d tread by motivating others to express their own join&even weekly idiots&derailers go dey busy dey read, not derailing. @Altair25 fire down bros&try include maf heirarchy, drink, strong names, god, dressing, mk shame catch d bloody hypocrites wen dey claim to support d tread purpose of say no to cultism but no wan mk anybody cast their mumu OT
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Altair25(m): 3:09pm On Dec 13, 2020
It was my 2nd semester in year 2. I was in a new room (mom was still adamant on me living on campus), and this one had students that were within my age bracket. It was a friday morning and i was on my way to lectures, i was running a bit late so i was practically power walking to class. Some distance away from the lecture auditorium, two boys blocked me and i immediately recognized them. Jeremiah and Ade, we were supposed to have been initiated on that night and whilst i had ran, they had stayed and went through the process. The looks on their faces was anything but friendly, they called me a lily livered betrayer and Ade made to grab my phone. I was gifted the new phone on my birthday with warnings that if i misplaced it then the next phone i would get would be one i got with my own nysc allowance. With this warning in mind, i simply could not let them have my phone. Jerry and Ade had been robust guys when i first met them, but they had become shadows of themselves looking lean and haggard due to drug abuse

16 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by osothermal(m): 3:46pm On Dec 13, 2020
Vanzcharles:

No be only Jew na pharisee
no Gentile
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Altair25(m): 4:26pm On Dec 13, 2020
To call it a fight would be an exaggeration. I'm sure that to anyone who saw us at that moment, it would've looked more like a guy physically assaulting two emaciated guys. Their drug dependency had reduced them and they were practically weightless in my hands as i flung them to the ground and filled their mouths with sand. After a while, spectators came to seperate the fight and in the ensuing commotion, i was gone. Despite my small sense of pride at beating the two of them up, i knew that they would be repercussions. Without bothering to go back to the hostel, I went straight to Augustus' place.

13 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Altair25(m): 5:12pm On Dec 13, 2020
Augustus was my coursemate, he had recently bammed egede and had moved into a compound in which a large percentage of its occupants were egede and the smaller percentage were klansmen. My choice of a hideout was on the basis of the fact that the cosa nostra being cautious frat men wouldn't risk sparking off a clash by coming after me in an egede dominated area where i was treated as a guest. I met augustus on his way out, he looked set to travel but listened to my plight nonetheless. When i was done, he bluntly told me that i would have to follow him where he was going as he wouldn't be around for the next 2 days. I agreed, and that was how i ended up spending 2 days in eket accompanying my friend to a wedding party which i hadn't planned for and in clothes which i borrowed from him to boot.

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by holluwizzy: 6:51pm On Dec 13, 2020
No try am ooo,

My girl was in abraka.

Went to pool with her on a sunny day back then in 14. They can to meet me at the pool and she observed , since it's not my ground she came in quickly with slangs I don't understand.

That's what how I broke up with her.

Fucking chincs

Like seriously?
Something like this happened?
Even guys from Ghana, south Africa and Malaysia coming home to get initiated?
To what end?

I really wish to travel to Abraka and see this University, it should be a tourist attraction.
Thank Goodness for north abeg

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by paranorman(m): 6:51pm On Dec 13, 2020
Altair25:

Interesting! You received a vision from God of what you were about to be initiated into really is; bloodshed and death!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by opera1(m): 7:01pm On Dec 13, 2020
Altair25:
A few hours till initiation, i fell asleep. When next i opened my eyes, i was in a white room, i didn't recognize the room but i took note of the fragrance of the room. It was easily the cleanest room i had ever seen. I was dressed in white apparel as well, pristine white polo, an equally white pair of joggers and white tennis shoes. I took note of the fact that the source of the rooms fresh smell was a white air conditioner on the wall that filled the room with its pleasant fragrance. Suddenly, the fresh >smell changed to something rotten, like the stench of rotting corpses. I looked around me to see piles upon piles of corpses around me, all of them in varying states of decay. The air conditioner was gone and it's place, there was a huge metal tap. The tap was turned on, but instead of water, thick jets of blood blasted out of the nozzle and began to fill the room with blood. I wanted to scream but my mouth wouldn't open, wanted to cry but my tears ducts were dry. It felt as if something inside me had died.

This is the summary of what you saw:
The clean White House and the sweet scent means enjoyment at the beginning.
Foul smells means backwardness and sufferness.
Blood means death.
Thank God for opening ur eyes revealing himself to u .

21 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by fredwill1357(m): 7:10pm On Dec 13, 2020
saynotocultism:
The process of flogging continued for hours with no end in sight . We where deep inside the forest and even when we wailed and called for help, no help came . The stems used in flogging is known as Janet . The process of flogging us is known as Janetting . But the word Janet and janetting is only used for strong men and since we where still JU undergoing initiation process , the process of flogging is was known as JU mending .

My friend came to the JU camp and called out my name .

Frank where u dey
I replied with a weak and loyal voice : I dey here bros . He came towards me and touched my sss and saw it was swollen, he laughed and said ,

Shebi u dey feel am
I replied in a weaker tone : yessasassssssas bros
He said to me : all of us pass through am .

He then sat on my ass to make sure I did not receive further mending . I felt relieved at last at least for 3 mins. Then the man in the black regalia came back to the ju camp and instructed as follows,

“If you know say you no be butcher , Abeg commot for my camp”

The butchers are the ones in charge of the ju mending . Then my friend got up and left me alone. I raised my head and suddenly I saw a huge stem coming towards my ass and at this point , my ass bursted with blood all over. Instead of crying , I just laughed out loud and they where angry,

“ who be that man wey they laugh”

I heard gun shot close to my head, the guy had aimed close to my head to scare me. I was still laughing and suddenly the guy that threatend to shoot me asked me to turn around and open my mouth, I did and then I saw him bringing out is penis and was about urinating into my mouth and suddenly my friend rushed into the camp and fight started . He became angry as he was also a former axe head and so he should be given respect .

“Why you one piss for him mouth? Na so them do you when you bam ?” They argued out and they started exchanging heated argument . Then the man in Black regalia came up and asked them to purse the ju mending as it was time for procession.

PROCESSION
We where asked to get up and lie down in a different section of the ju camp and I saw some men holding candle and insecticide . The insecticide was to blow out flame from the candle and they walked on our asses.

As they walked they sang

“ All the axemen are coming make you give them their way o , Aye axemen make you give them thier way x2 . Your mama no dey for here , your papa no dey for here , Aye Axemen make you give them thier way”

The song was repeated as they walked on out asses.

INITIATION PROPER

To be continued ..........
Just the way you opened your mouth to collect another man urine is the way many people open their mouths and asses to be used as cum bucket for their fellow man forcibly especially in prisons, FEAR is REAL, one of the purpose of the beatings in cult initiations is to make you fearless, it combats Algophobia, xenophobia and social anxiety.

Cultism is bad in the sense that it has rendered a lot of people useless and sent many to their early graves but it is not completely useless, can you swear that you didn't become stronger and more fearless after joining your cult group?, you are likely going to have agility as a DSS agent and because of your training, and you are going to be fearless to an extent knowing the government and your colleagues got your back to an extent, but keep in mind that everyman cannot work with the armed forces.

Shouting no to cultism will not stop cultism and will never stop cultism, if the government wants to stop cultism a legal non violent movement should be founded, aspiring members shall be beaten with sticks on their butts during inductions and taught on how to be better, stronger and more responsible men, citizens shall be taught on how to be assertive, stand and defend their rights with violence as the last resort and only in self defense. This movement can be headed and over viewed by military or police men or any other body the government deems fit.

This way we can be able to create rugged and stronger citizens without cultism, the citizens will be able to stand up to cultists and other criminal elements and will have a better relationship with the armed forces, members won't fight for each other and can be able to easily report any cultist or criminal elements to the authorities.

If this movement is founded, many people will prefer to belong to it and cultism will naturally die out.

This I believe is the way forward, this is my humble opinion, corrections can be made especially by the op if any.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Altair25(m): 7:46pm On Dec 13, 2020
My escape was a temporary thing, and at the end of the 2 days i had to get back to school. I scratched my head on how to go about handling this mess i had let grow out of proportion. The thing ate at me for the rest of the week until I discovered something about one of my roommates.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Altair25(m): 8:04pm On Dec 13, 2020
Benedict, my roommate, had always been someone i had seen as odd. Every monday, wednesday and saturday morning, as early as 4:30 am, he would put on a black cap, white polo, white trousers and sneakers before heading out and coming back by 6:00 am. I figured he was involved in a confra of sorts, but figured that it was none of my business. I came back from lectures one day to see only Benedict in the room. He had a serious look on his face, 'Guy, wetin u do wey maf men come find u this afternoon?'. My heart sank, these guys had found a way to track me to my current room. I wanted to drop the matter, but he wasn't having it and after enough pressure i finally caved and told my story. When i was done, he was already giving me a sympathetic look he seemed to be contemplating something and when he was done mulling over it, he tapped me on the shoulder, a determined look on his face. 'Follow me, e get pesin i for like make u see'

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Altair25(m): 8:18pm On Dec 13, 2020
He took me to one of the rooms downstairs. I had never been to this part of the hostel, (i wasn't a wanderer or the adventurous type) and i looked at the symbol painted above the door. "MAN O' WAR NIGERIA" I had heard of these guys in passing, apparently they were one of three student security bodies on campus. I gave Benedict a surprised look, was this guy one of them? We stepped into the room and i was greeted to the sight of over of ten guys drilling two well known baggers with matchetes. The room was one of the biggest ones in the hostel and i counted 22 bunk beds and twice the number of mattresses, it was as if i had stepped into a barrack. Benedict saluted a short guy that was giving the others instructions on how to go about drilling the baggers. The short guy, on seeing me, ordered the others to stop and then instructed them to hang the baggers. After that Benedict explained my plight to him and then he turned to face me.

13 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Altair25(m): 8:33pm On Dec 13, 2020
One of the baggers was bleeding steadily from his back, and it had stained the white floor tiles a messy red. The short guy gave me an apologetic smile and told me to stand outside that he would attend to me in a minute. As i stood outside, i heard him bark out orders on how he wanted this room clean for their guest and a few of them burst into mischievous chuckles. A few minutes later, i was sent for and i came in. The short guy engaged me in small talk to make me relax (as he had sensed my nervousness at the earlier show of violence), he spoke in clean english and soon, when i was no longer tense, he asked for my story. I narrated the whole thing to him and he listened patiently, never for once interrupting me until he was done. He asked me a few more questions, my department, level, room number etc and once he was done with that, he unplugged his phone from where it was charging and made a call.

13 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Altair25(m): 8:46pm On Dec 13, 2020
'Hello? Donno? Na Asuquo dey talk... E get one boy wey come meet me. Him name na ******, year two, him dey philosophy department... I just say make i tell u say him don turn warbay property... If anything do am, i no need tell u wetin go sup.' he talked a bit more on the phone before turning to face me, a pleasant smile on his face. 'You can go, the matter is settled'. I was stunned, the stress of one year plus, gone in just a few minutes and with a phone call nonetheless.

25 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by carpmam: 9:16pm On Dec 13, 2020
I have been a follower of this thread since the inception but on a ghost level,but I am forced to comment after the last update,man o war no dey carry eyes see cultists at all even though majority of them are cultists

20 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by subcbouy: 10:29pm On Dec 13, 2020
paranorman:

Interesting! You received a vision from God of what you were about to be initiated into really is; bloodshed and death!
When you narrate stories that pull out reality into fiction and loss your listener out of the story, you make inner conscience to reason deep into the coding scene. I love the style.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by modsAREuselesss: 11:12pm On Dec 13, 2020
Altair25:
'Hello? Donno? Na Asuquo dey talk... E get one boy wey come meet me. Him name na ******, year two, him dey philosophy department... I just say make i tell u say him don turn warbay property... If anything do am, i no need tell u wetin go sup.' he talked a bit more on the phone before turning to face me, a pleasant smile on his face. 'You can go, the matter is settled'. I was stunned, the stress of one year plus, gone in just a few minutes and with a phone call nonetheless.
these sounds like unical, or crutech. those manches dey worry. how did it end?

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by BadAdviser: 11:21pm On Dec 13, 2020
Aro
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CharleyGold: 12:28am On Dec 14, 2020
CharleyGold:

I was asked to sew my white shirt and black trouser as that would be my garment for the ceremony. I bought 6 yards in total. Paid money for beret and few materials.
Prior to this days I was warned never to speak to anyone concerning this as It was such a golden opportunity. I never cared to tell anyone so as not to spoil my own grace.

(INITIATION COMMENCES)

'THE DAY FOR THE INITITIATION CAME'

THE ROAD TO THE INITITIATION GROUND
Two days before the evening I was called by my roommate (Kingsley) to stay away from school as this would facilitate my preparedness and avoid any mental stress and physical stress. I obliged, I followed him anywhere he went. He introduced me to some of his friends as everything seemed formal.
He usually spoke in his native tongue (Igbo) saying 'onye'a bu nwam'. Which translates to 'this person is my son'.
The d day arrived. It was a Friday (we sometimes hold inititiation ceremonies on Saturdays also). I was told to get prepared that we would be going for an all night party with some of the big boys so I got ready as usual, I ate and waited till it was afternoon. Kingsley came and we left out that evening to a local bushmeat bar around town. Where we met about four others who were there already of two who later got inititiated that night like I.
We sat down and ordered some foods and ate.
It got towards evening and some friends starting coming along and the whole place was a little bit rowdy the boasts of music coming from the shops and Igbo hi-life songs as the usual Friday night life.
Some guys came at our table and shook hands with us smiling. I noticed a particular guy who was my senior then in school kept on staring at me. That was the first time I set my my eyes on him since I came to uni. His look was kind of disapproval. I felt so uneasy and asked my friend that I wanted to be going home. He laughed at me and said that I have already started the journey there is no going back. I should just relax that we would soon be leaving for the party's venue as today be Friday say na flexing levels we dey. With this I relaxed a little bit. My friend gave me a close marking so as not to leave his side.
So the time came for us to leave for the inititiation ground as we were about to enter the old school bus which was hired, one older guy asked my friend
Older guy: 'NA D ITJ B DZ?
Kingsley: Na im
Older guy: No shaking, you dey always deliver
Kingsley: Me na confam
Older guy: clear road, nothing do u
(Note, the place that was rowdy suddenly became so empty, the axemen who were there had already started leaving for the initiation venue) We were few who entered the bus.

We drove out that night, seeing the school bus made me more relaxed. After a while the journey looked more tiring as we drove far down into Umuahia (Abia). No more street lights, police patrol, check points. We arrived at a police station we stopped. Then a certain guy(I later knew him as the CHIEF EYE ) came down from the bus front and warned us all that we had embarked on a journey of no return tht whosoever tries anything funny would never remember the day he cane to this school.
At that moment, I knew I had been played, I was filled with fear and was shaking visibly. We were about 14 ITJs in d bus that night. The other string men about 12 all sitting at the edge with fully loaded pistols.
My friend sat beside me and told me to calm down that it is a test he had passed.
The certain guy made a call and two police men came out, they exchanged pleasantries he handed them some money. They gave us pass. IMAGINE YOU IN THE MIDST OF STRANGERS ARMED AND NO WHERE TO RUN TO, THE POLICE FORCE TOOK MONEY FROM US TO GRANT US AN EASY INITIATION CEREMONY. THE POLICE FORCE SOLD US THAT NIGHT
There were silent cries in the bus that night.

It wasn't long before we finished settling the police men for easy movement, we got to a halt. We were asked to alight from the bus. I can guess the time was around past 11.
My friend had left my side as we came down and asked me to join the line. I protested then somebody pointed a matcher at me then I quickly joined the others we marched down that night inti the thick forest, the first time I saw a local double barrel loaded gun in the hands of people who are meant to be students. We were warned if anything happens or we try leaving the line we would be killed instantly.
They issued threats and threats, I remembered my parents and their warnings, how i was enjoying my sleep yesterday. I was in bed sleeping reading after reading for a test here I am heading towards a thick bush alone.
My parents are sleeping at the moment and practically doesn't know what is happening to me right now. I was in deep thought , till I got inside the forest. It was a long walk, through the bushes I had discovered other people numbering up to 70 in number already there.
(TBC)

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CharleyGold: 1:39am On Dec 14, 2020
As we were approaching, we were told to pull off our slippers and tie our faces with a piece of black clothing. We were told it is an abomination for a JU to see the faces of an Axe man. We got closer to were fire was and a loud voice shouted at us to halt.
I could feel the heat from the fire from where I stood, we were asked to kneel down and they ordered us to Go naked on our boxers only. Then we were questioned, the questioning began, this was the mark of our first test, as an ITJ we were not meant to disclose no matter who asked you what led you to the initiation ground.
After this drilling (First stage -SECRECY), A FAMILIAR VOICE TOOK OVER AND ORDERD US TO GET UP AND STAND ON OUR KNEES. THAT FAMILIAR VOICE WAS KINGSLEY. I WAS SHOCKED AND REMEMBERED THAT HE LEFT US ON THE QUEUE AND HURRIEDLY LEFT INTO THE BUSH BEFORE US.
MY FRIEND WAS THE CHIEF BUTCHER IF THE TEMPLE THEN AND HE ORDERED MOST OF THE INITIATION DRILLING.
IN NBM, THE CHIEF BUTCHER ACTS LIKE THE HEAD OF A DISCIPLINARY COMMITTEE. HE MAKES SURE WE ARE ALL IN LINE AND FOLLOW RULES, HE MELTS OUT PUNISHMENT ON ANY ERRING MEMBER.
HE IS LESSER TO THE TEMPLES CHAIRMAN WHI ACTS AS COMMITTEE HEAD OF ELDERS AND CHECKMATES THE AXE HEAD.
That's by the way, back to the initiation ground
We were drilled seriously for opening up after sever slaps and bamboo strokes on our backs that lasted for 5 mins, we were told SECRECY was very core in this movement.
As we knelt down, an axe man carried a bowl and a knife went round to cut our thumbs for our blood.
We were then ordered with our slightly bruised body to kneel down and place hands on our neighbours shoulder going round the fire with our kneels and eyes closed. We were not beaten unless we fell out of place this process alone lasted for 30 minutes. Imagine the pain I felt in my limbs moving on my knees for 30 minutes on hard ground.
I felt so much pain I began to shed so much tears. There was a particular guy that dropped out if the line and cried that he needed water, the real mending had not started props propa.
AXE CHAIRMAN: Butcher make u check dat ju, hu carry am com?!
AXE MAN: Oche I greet u oo na me ju name ****
AXE CHAIRMAN: checkmate ur ITJ.
He left and asked the guy, he cried he needed water. He was given water and asked to join the initiation ceremony back. But not with some heavy lashes.
The second stage initiation had passed. We were instructed to stand on our legs and we couldn't our knees where bruised. I couldn't walk properly after that day till after few weeks.
*THE WORST INITIATION DRILLING FOLLOWED AFTER THIS*

THIS WAS WHEN I EXPERIENCED THAT HUMANS COULD BE SO WICKED TO THEMSELVES.
We where ordered to face the ground as with our chest. They told us to fxck the ground; bamboos, sticks and 2by 2 where used on our backs.
We were marched on with boots and kicked on, the beatings became so much that cries had rented the air, every man to himself we I sustained an injury from that night as I have a scar on my left arm when a stick cut through my skin.
The beatings continued for about an hour, some Axemen where on drugs and all sorts, there was this axe man I mentioned earlier ju name 'GBU SHI' it was at His hands an ITJ gave up the ghosts. He was on drugs before the wee hours if the morning.
We were bring drilled to their satisfaction after one ITJ gave up the ghosts and another ITJ fainted. Then the process was brought to a halt. PRIOR TO THIS, AN AXEMAN INTRODUCED HIMSELF TO US AS THE CHIEF PRIEST OF THE TEMPLE.
CHIEF PRIEST: ' He told us that night': We are lucky to be among the chosen ones of KOROFO. He told us KOROFO was the gods of the ayes. After this night, we would become like every other member there that night. He told us if we die, the corpse would be buried in the ground. Whatever happens there that night dies there. He spoke to us about the movement and its goals and said so many things.
Back to the matter, after we were dealt with seriously.( I just have to rush this, I'm feeling sleepy)
A passage long about 100 m were formed and we were told to crawl on a single file, we were asked to reply SIR SIR SIR.
AXEMEN: JU JU JU !!!!
ITJS: SIR SIR SIR !!!
WE CONTINUED LIKE THIS TILL WE GOT TO THE LAST BUST STOP.
I WAS ALREADY TIRED, IT GOT TO MY TURN EVENTUALLY. I WAS IN THE FRONT OF THREE (TRINITY).
A MAN WITH A RED REGALIA - AXE HEAD
A MAN WITH A WHITE REGALIA - CHIEF PRIEST
A MSN WITH A BLACK REGALIA - CHAIRMAN
The chief priest stood at the right hand of the axe head, muttered some words and I was asked to repeat after the chief priest. I swore that night to live by the tenets of NBM, to uphold the constitution and always be for my brothers. I SWORE, THAT IF I BE AN AGENT OF MURDER, MAKE THAT KOKOMA SQUEEZE LIFE OUT FROM ME. I WAS GIVEN A SIP OF KOKOMA TO MY TONGUE, WHICH FELT HARSH.
THE AXE HEAD THEN PLACED THE METAL ON MY HEAD AND HAND SIMULTANEOUSLY SAYING ' BY THE POWER CONFERRED UPON HIM, HE A**** AXE HEAD HEREBY CONFIRM ME TO NBM AS A SOLID AXE MAN.
HE NAMED ME JULIUS NYERERE THAT NIGHT.
WE WERE TOLD TO ALWAYS KEEP OUR NAMES TO HEART. HE SPAT THE KOKOMA INTO MY EYES.
AFTER THAT, HE ORDERED I RISE UP I GREETED HIM THEN IT WENT ON TILL 34 AXEMEN (ITJS) WERE CONFIRMED THAT NIGHT.
THERE WAS A LOUD SHOUT OF JOY, AS THEY SCREEMED AYE AXXEMEN, WE ECHOED AYEEE..
IT WAS ONE OF MY NIGHT I can't FORGET IN MY LIFE.

We danced round, the fire after some songs then as it approached cock crow. We left the scenes as .

Please, I had to rush up, I am feeling sleepy.

TBC
PLEASE THIS IS A REAL ACCOUNT FROM ME AND NIT THIRD PARTY, CULTISM IS EVIL. I CAN NOT NARRATE EVERYTHING THAT WENT DOWN THAT NIGHT THEY WERE SO MANY.
FLEE CULTISM, PARENTS WARN YOUR CHILDREN.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CharleyGold: 1:40am On Dec 14, 2020
Happy Mondays. Enjoy your day friends.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 1:53am On Dec 14, 2020
Continue the story abeg.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Amarisco(f): 4:57am On Dec 14, 2020
Altair25:
I narrated the incident to Joe (my roommate)

Sorry, please note using the same name (Joe) for two characters is confusing.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CharleyGold: 7:10am On Dec 14, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
Continue the story abeg.

Please I am very Busy. I will do that when next convenient. My regards.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Amarisco(f): 8:22am On Dec 14, 2020
Graxie:
Some stories self, very annoying and stupid. I also went to university, why didn't you go to Dean of student affairs, HOD or your parents?

How can some parents send some kids that are not so smart to go far from home in the name of University? What stops them from going from home.

For those reading this guy horrible experience as a fresher, please involve your parents.

It’s as though you are always passing very judgmental comments. We go soon cast you as Judgina abi Judgette ma!

Such a mentality will never allow someone facing such dire issues to reach out to you for help. It also discourages others from speaking up.

So many are coming to this thread silently for help because of mindsets like this in their relations.

Your university experience is not a factory setting, everybody has their own journey.

Don’t look down on anybody. Nobody is too small.

30 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Altair25(m): 9:37am On Dec 14, 2020
That was the last i heard from cosa nostra, till date i don't know what their fates are. Joe, Ade, Jerry, the whole damn lot had gone dark on my radar and i was free... With my freedom in hand and my already built up revulsion (it has steadily given way to pity over time) for cultists, i wasted no time in purchasing the Man O' War form. To my surprise It cost me 500 naira and i would find out later on that the cheap price of the form was attributed to the fact that they were short on members.

18 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: peter6441(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.