Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (482) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3068538 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 9:57pm On Jan 25, 2021
Reprisal attacks ongoing at Adetola, Surulere and Aguda, Surulere.. Reprisal has been ongoing since 7.30PM

#1 Aiye was supposedly killed Yesterday and its getting bloody

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NNAMDIII(m): 10:18pm On Jan 25, 2021
hustla:
Got a picture of the #1 that was killed in Aguda

shocked
I know the guy that died, his name is monero, he once dated my aunt, just got the news, I'm so sad.... cultism doesn't pay, funnily enough this monero is very rich oo, he has more than 5 bet9ja shop, he's also a gee boy..

if you're living in surulere please avoid pako aguda, else they'll use you and count scores

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 10:22pm On Jan 25, 2021
NNAMDIII:
I know the guy that died, his name is monero, he once dated my aunt, just got the news, I'm so sad.... cultism doesn't pay, funnily enough this monero is very rich oo, he has more than 5 bet9ja shop, he's also a gee boy..

if you're living in surulere please avoid pako aguda, else they'll use you and count scores

Na wa o. Why e no come leave game na

Heard Adetola is very hot too

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NNAMDIII(m): 10:31pm On Jan 25, 2021
hustla:

Na wa o. Why e no come leave game na

Heard Adetola is very hot too
so I heard, and there's another guy by the name tunde or tunji that also died, heard he's one of oba's son...

e still dey pain me say that bros die jare, I no know wetin him dey still do for game, someone that's very rich, just this year his younger brother bought E 350, well sha e hard to live this things couple with the fact that he's in the Number 1 man in that aguda surulere, please can you please post the pics, you'll take it down after 1 hour

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 10:38pm On Jan 25, 2021
NNAMDIII:

Saw it on someone's status
Picture isn't that clear
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NNAMDIII(m): 10:43pm On Jan 25, 2021
hustla:

Saw it on someone's status Picture isn't that clear
I'm in tears, please take down the picture
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by perestroika19: 10:57pm On Jan 25, 2021
NNAMDIII:
He must have killed too.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NNAMDIII(m): 11:01pm On Jan 25, 2021
perestroika19:

He must have killed too.
Yeah, he killed someone that was why he was killed yesterday, he's the number 1 in Ayes in that aguda surulere, but the bros nice die and he's very rich...

kai! cultism doesn't pay, it's better to join military than to join confra

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 11:04pm On Jan 25, 2021
NNAMDIII:

Done
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DeusMagnus: 12:18am On Jan 26, 2021
freshkpomopost=98443894:

EDO war is clearer now, it's government against opposition.
Nigeria don kast

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DharmieDhrey(m): 3:15pm On Jan 26, 2021
freshkpomo:
Some people in some parts of Benin are now getting used to seeing dead bodies everyday. Just imagine a guy killed around Uselu area was left there for hours, it's someone that now covered some part of his body with banner.

Another guy that was killed in same Uselu, an Eiye guy. Before dropping him, about 6ayes dropped some other guy not too far away as he was seated in his compound. They later went on to kill the other guy who was enjoying his night with a soldier man who warned him not to go out,The guy said he needed to go get some drug(trams). These ayes guys had a formation of 3 on one side and three on the other side just so he could not escape, they shot him at close range but bullets could not penetrate but it made him weak, they axed his skull open (note everything happened in less than 3minutes cos his gang members came swiftly). Area cast, everyone lock door, gunshots everywhere...

EDO war is clearer now, it's government against opposition.

Benin must be very hot now, are they reprisal attacks on the part of the aiyes cause I saw a picture on this thread where NBM declared war against Eiye earlier this year.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by RedChiefPriest: 3:47pm On Jan 26, 2021
The more you look at all these confraternities the more silly they look.
Imagine kunle claiming he's a buccaneer or pyrate or Vikings.
Asin do you even know where buccaneers ,vikings and pirates originated from?
We are talking stuff that originated from those native old white folks in another country far from here and stuff that reigned years/centuries ago and one chukudi will be butchered mercilessly because he's claiming Vikings.
Sealord wey his papa no get ship,na sealord be that?
Pirate wey no get ship to sail to different island,na pirate be that?
Just getting killed because of ideologies of some old white men that even their
own are not even following.
SMH oo
If to say na amadioha confraternity or sango confraternity you dey form shebi e for make sense small as per na your forefathers tradition you dey modernize grin grin.
U dey form sealord ba?if you get mind make we throw you inside red sea if the sea you're lording over no go carry go.
Ordinary one river for here go carry you go,so which sea lord are you?

Axemen wey dey claim freedom fighter but no fit fight herdsmen that are oppressing the people,freedom fighter that can't fight against tribalism and corruption, freedom fighter that only fight because of ladies,or kill an unharmed rival,freedom fighter that only gang up to oppress fellow black man because they claim he's a ju but one on one they no fit fight.
I think you people should go and read about people like Martin Luther King and people that fought for freedom and against apartheid maybe you will know the meaning of FREEDOM FIGHTER.

Man wey dey form bird but if rival surround am he will not be able to turn to ordinary butterfly to fly away from harm will come and be shouting he's a bird and oppressing innocent people because of one awka made gun
You people self.

Thank God for people that renounced and saw through these cult crap.
May God continue to hold you people.
God bless the Op,charleyGold,ambitious,exmillitant,demoninvoker,babaowen and some other people wey I don forget their name for contributing positively to the thread.

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by The5DME(m): 3:49pm On Jan 26, 2021
RedChiefPriest:
We are talking stuff that originated from those native old white folks in another country far from here and stuff that reigned years/centuries ago and one chukudi will be butchered mercilessly because he's claiming Vikings.
SMH oo
If to say na amadioha confraternity or sango confraternity you dey form shebi e for make sense small as per na your forefathers tradition you dey modernize grin grin.
U dey form sealord ba?if you get mind make we throw you inside red sea if the sea you're lording over no go carry go.

Axemen wey dey claim freedom fighter but no fit fight herdsmen that are oppressing the people,freedom fighter that can't fight against tribalism and corruption, freedom fighter that only fight because of ladies,or kill an unharmed rival,freedom fighter that only gang up to oppress fellow black man because they claim he's a ju but one on one they no fit fight.
I think you people should go and read about people like Martin Luther King and people that fought for freedom and against apartheid maybe you will know the meaning of FREEDOM FIGHTER.

Man wey dey form bird but if rival surround am he will not be able to turn to ordinary butterfly to fly away from harm will come and be shouting he's a bird and oppressing innocent people because of one awka made gun
You people self.

God bless the Op,charleyGold,ambitious,exmillitant,demoninvoker,babaowen and some other people wey I don forget their name for contributing positively to the thread.

One word: IDEOLOGY!!!!!
There no difference between an islamic terrorist who kills for Allah and a cultist who kills for kf. It's ideology men.

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by sod09(m): 3:50pm On Jan 26, 2021
RedChiefPriest:
SMH oo

You people self.

Lmaooooooo you finished those people sha grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by IprintMONEY: 4:18pm On Jan 26, 2021
VictorUSA:
HolySpirit told u not to collect ur certificate and to shun NYSC
una no go finish person with laugh cheesy
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by IprintMONEY: 4:24pm On Jan 26, 2021
hustla:

Saw it on someone's status
Picture isn't that clear
post again, i never see am
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 4:26pm On Jan 26, 2021
The5DME:

One word: IDEOLOGY!!!!!
There no difference between an islamic terrorist who kills for Allah and a cultist who kills for kf. It's ideology men.

You dont have to bring religion into your analogies. This thread is for anti-cultism. No offence.

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by The5DME(m): 4:34pm On Jan 26, 2021
Neddstark:

You dont have to bring religion into your analogies. This thread is for anti-cultism. No offence.
shut up man!!

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Sennex57: 4:38pm On Jan 26, 2021
Neddstark:

He said Islamic terrorist not Muslims
He clearly differentiated the two he didn’t say “Muslim that kill for Allah” he added the terrorist for a reason.

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 5:12pm On Jan 26, 2021
Sennex57:

He said Islamic terrorist not Muslims
He clearly differentiated the two he didn’t say “Muslim that kill for Allah” he added the terrorist for a reason.

Really, you didnt see the insensitivity in his statement?
Why bring Allah and the NBM deity to an analogy. If you are a Christian and the statement is rewritten as "There no difference between a Christian radical who kills for Christ......", won't you be offended?
The problem with some people is that they are not tactful in conversations especially on religion which is a dicey issue. For the record, I am not a Muslim but I believe all faiths should be respected. His bringing the Muslim faith as an analogy to suit his point was very unnecessary. If he thinks otherwise, thats his opinion. Lets move on please.

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 5:56pm On Jan 26, 2021
Still think there will be more cult attacks in lagos soon

The fight and killings in surulere will spiral all the way to Lagos Island and Ikorodu soon

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by RedChiefPriest: 6:47pm On Jan 26, 2021
sod09:

Lmaooooooo you finished those people sha grin grin grin
I no even mean am like that sef bros
But i just dey reason the level this afternoon and e dey do me somehow for body
How will you be getting slaughtered or causing Havocs because of something that's not even of your own origin.
Which stupid buccaneer or pyrate or Vikings you dey claim?
Which stupid freedom fighter you dey claim? You fought against the discrimination of blacks?
Which stupid bird you be? You dey follow dem do meeting for sky? Abi if eagle and vulture see you for sky them go salute you as per you be one of their specie?

The old native Americans and Scottish folks that there ancestors did the stuffs centuries ago sef are not carrying on with the tradition it is you that suppose to be eating akpu or EBA with correct bush meat and have peace of mind that is now running all around because you're claiming alora abi vikings
E no make sense nau.

Some people will see through the nonsense and drop it to have better life but some will be jumping up and down claiming they will be hard man till dey die and if they see war they will even run pass some Jews.

I remember how some Jew corper treated the bleep up of one eiye ibaka (may he rest in peace) for my side years ago.
It was a funny sight for real.

10 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by sod09(m): 6:53pm On Jan 26, 2021
RedChiefPriest:

I no even mean am like that sef bros
But i just dey reason the level this afternoon and e dey do me somehow for body
How will you be getting slaughtered or causing Havocs because of something that's not even of your own origin.
Which stupid buccaneer or pyrate or Vikings you dey claim?
Which stupid freedom fighter you dey claim? You fought against the discrimination of blacks?
Which stupid bird you be? You dey follow dem do meeting for sky? Abi if eagle and vulture see you for sky them go salute you as per you be one of their specie?

The old native Americans and Scottish folks that there ancestors did the stuffs centuries ago sef are not carrying on with the tradition it is you that suppose to be eating akpu or EBA with correct bush meat and have peace of mind that is now running all around because you're claiming alora abi vikings
E no make sense nau.

Some people will see through the nonsense and drop it to have better life but some will be jumping up and down claiming they will be hard man till dey die and if they see war they will even run pass some Jews.

I remember how some Jew corper treated the bleep up of one eiye ibaka (may he rest in peace) for my side years ago.
It was a funny sight for real.
You know most of these assholes, one on one without weapons they are coward with nothing upstairs.
Boko boys, herdsmen they can't do anything grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by zedegit: 7:29pm On Jan 26, 2021
Sennex57:
We have had story about people from NBM,BAN,Vikings and Eiye it would be nice if any others from any other confraternity would like to come forward and share your own experience

Hope everyone has a good weekend stay safe Shalom

Nobody has shared about Kegite aka Ilya. I will open the floor on that...

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by RedChiefPriest: 7:31pm On Jan 26, 2021
sod09:

You know most of these assholes, one on one without weapons they are coward with nothing upstairs.
Boko boys, herdsmen they can't do anything grin grin
Exactly bros.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by RedChiefPriest: 7:35pm On Jan 26, 2021
zedegit:

Talk bro
Nothing do you.

Here in my side all they do is gyrate and sing openly but I heard cultist do hide in their midst as kegite member that was what made me not to join sef because I like their song and the local beat not really a fan of palmwine.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingfish542: 8:05pm On Jan 26, 2021
Neddstark:

Really, you didnt see the insensitivity in his statement?
Why bring Allah and the NBM deity to an analogy. If you are a Christian and the statement is rewritten as "There no difference between an Christian radical who kills for Christ......", won't you be offended?
The problem with some people is that they are not tactful in conversations especially on religion which is a dicey issue. For the record, I am not a Muslim but I believe all faiths should be respected. His bringing the Muslim faith as an analogy to suit his point was very unnecessary. If he thinks otherwise, thats his opinion. Lets move on please.

rest Abeg, whenever una don hear religion na so una go dey dey sensitive anyhow. yes there is no difference with a Christian that kills for Christ. no be only dicey issue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by zedegit: 8:18pm On Jan 26, 2021
#Unity in diversity
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Sennex57: 8:43pm On Jan 26, 2021
zedegit:

Would appreciate it a lot.
I heard they’re just a club and some cultist hide in that club.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by zedegit: 8:57pm On Jan 26, 2021
Sennex57:

Would appreciate it a lot.
I heard they’re just a club and some cultist hide in that club.

Well there's really nothing to tell on my part although I fancied their slangs.

I meant opening the floor for someone else to tell the tale. I don't see them as cultists though.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GreenArrow1(m): 9:26pm On Jan 26, 2021
No matter how the new twist to tales, experiences and preferences on this thread appeals to you, don't ever be tempted to join ANY cult group. On that road therein lies only death and sorrow.
I'm talking to you; you who is reading, drawn to this thread thinking that the stories here smack of danger, excitement and the accompanying adrenaline rush with a chance of coming out unscathed. The personal experiences you have read here are mostly of the survivors. Dead men don't talk, dead men don't count in that game.

STAY AS FAR AWAY FROM CULTISM AS YOU CAN.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by tegafej(m): 11:58pm On Jan 26, 2021
GreenArrow1:
No matter how the new twist to tales, experiences and preferences on this thread appeals to you, don't ever be tempted to join ANY cult group. On that road therein lies only death and sorrow.
I'm talking to you; you who is reading, drawn to this thread thinking that the stories here smack of danger, excitement and the accompanying adrenaline rush with a chance of coming out unscathed. The personal experiences you have read here are mostly of the survivors. Dead men don't talk, dead men don't count in that game.

STAY AS FAR AWAY FROM CULTISM AS YOU CAN.

God bless you

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.