Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,827 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (566) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3070424 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by AsianTotal: 8:58pm On Mar 18, 2022
Winnerly:

More people are speaking up. His story is similar to yours in many ways

https://www.nairaland.com/6964035/story-sexlifecultlife-all/17

This story you shared here is something else. I read all 20 pages this afternoon.
Cultism Is Evil! Do Not Join!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mccloud224(m): 9:17pm On Mar 18, 2022
perestroika19:
I've always wondered the reason why this company chose a cultism influenced logo and color ( black and yellow) as it's official outlook

At times you have to assume coincidence and look away from little things like that. If not, then almost every logo is suspicious coz just about every popular color has been "colonized" by cultists e.g red,blue,yellow,black,white,green,purple,orange,white,etc. Even some basic clothing na wahala e.g berets...and berets look really good on me but I don't wear them so as not to be "mistaken".... Sh*t, even baseball cap wey I dey wear na ash color (just to play safe). See how f**ked up our society is?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Anny505(m): 7:55am On Mar 20, 2022
mccloud224:

At times you have to assume coincidence and look away from little things like that. If not, then almost every logo is suspicious coz just about every popular color has been "colonized" by cultists e.g red,blue,yellow,black,white,green,purple,orange,white,etc. Even some basic clothing na wahala e.g berets...and berets look really good on me but I don't wear them so as not to be "mistaken".... Sh*t, even baseball cap wey I dey wear na ash color (just to play safe). See how f**ked up our society is?

Head warmer, socks colour (na black I dey wear upon dat people still mistake me for a Mafian), you can't wear all this African bracelet/wrists beads without people looking at you a certain way, like every damn colour has been colonized sir.

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Coldsperm: 10:29pm On Mar 21, 2022
Say no to senseless killings! Say no to Cultism!! Say yes to banging of Oloshos!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 5:48am On Mar 22, 2022
DarkCaeser Good Morning
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ajeeb: 8:04pm On Mar 25, 2022
opera1:
Please who can direct me to the story of AFRIKA, a young guy that was killed by cultist in OAU.

I have searched for it here but unable to get it.

Can a movie be made about this!

.https://punchng.com/how-cultists-looking-for-me-gunned-down-oau-student-in-my-presence-legacy-ex-oau-sug-president/
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jumper524(m): 6:17pm On Mar 26, 2022
Neddstark:

In Anambra state. Cultistupdate has been constantly updating us on the madness of the viking/axe war there for months. This killing of over 15 is a national outrage. Every cult group must be banned. Their national leaderships arrested. Their flaunters i.e Davido, chief priest should be warned by DSS. This is fúcking madness.
honestly give shouldn't give a Bleep if the killing is within them, but there's high tendency to turn innocent jews. That's the problem and they mostimes forcefully initiate people..

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Cultistupdate: 7:10pm On Mar 26, 2022
jumper524:
honestly give shouldn't give a Bleep if the killing is within them, but there's high tendency to turn innocent jews. That's the problem and they mostimes forcefully initiate people..
Thanks Neddstark pls also read.

Innocent people are always caught in the cross fire.
There was one in Anambra I posted, the Vikings members killed everybody in the bar drinking because they got an information that their Blackaxe rival is there. They thought everybody in the bar was an Aye(blackaxe)
It was few days later they discovered only one man there was Blackaxe the rest were innocent people who just went to have a drink.

Another one I posted still in Anambra was an innocent man who went to just watch football as a liverpool supporter he wore his liverpool polo expecting his club to win. The Blackaxe members killed him thinking he was aro(Vikings)
It was later later they discussed is just a football fan going his way minding his business.

Another one was in Sango. I also posted he was just a friend to the Buccaneer member. He used to barb hair. But when cult war broke out Blackaxe members also killed the innocent barber who was a friend to their rival.

Another one was stray bullet in the open market.
Another one stray bullet hit innocent keke passengers in Eiye and Aye cult war in Delta.

13 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by sylvestersamuel(m): 11:23pm On Mar 26, 2022
cool
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by vikgreen01(m): 2:55am On Mar 27, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jasonex4(m): 5:40pm On Mar 28, 2022
Always wanted to ask, Is the KEGITE CLUB also a cult? And are there spiritual implications on joining it?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by opera1(m): 6:51pm On Mar 28, 2022
jasonex4:
Always wanted to ask, Is the KEGITE CLUB also a cult? And are there spiritual implications on joining it?

This shows that you didn't read from the first page.

They are interwoven.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jasonex4(m): 7:11pm On Mar 28, 2022
opera1:

This shows that you didn't read from the first page.

They are interwoven.

I actually didn't see it..but thanks
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by MichaelTosin: 7:15pm On Mar 28, 2022
AdorableJosh:

I schooled in the SW Mr. Man and before I left for school I didn't know anything about any colours cultists use and even while in school, I heard nothing of them (unless those from the mushroom schools in town) because my school then had ZERO tolerance for cultism, your reality is different from other people's realities so just ignore the thread if you have no reasonable contribution and let the OP continue his good work.

OAU Ife most def... Zero tolerance since Africa

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jasonex4(m): 1:26pm On Mar 29, 2022
I know of one school that has a lot of Aiyes and Buccaneers, few Vikings and Eiyes, but I doubt if I have ever heard of any HIT between any of them in over 10years...lol...

That's one school I know that you can boldly and openly fly colour or do whatever you want, and they hardly oppress ju..cos even d ju sef nor send u and ur blending...lol...

The school was and is still one of the most peaceful schools I know of...lol ...

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nemesis0147(m): 6:59pm On Mar 29, 2022
jasonex4:
I know of one school that has a lot of Aiyes and Buccaneers, few Vikings and Eiyes, but I doubt if I have ever heard of any HIT between any of them in over 10years...lol...

That's one school I know that you can boldly and openly fly colour or do whatever you want, and they hardly oppress ju..cos even d ju sef nor send u and ur blending...lol...

The school was and is still one of the most peaceful schools I know of...lol ...
Esut
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 29, 2022
jasonex4:

UNN

You can't hear piam. The only way to know say small disturbance dey na when security don start stop and search for school gates for all vehicles cum suspicious passerbys.

Book no go even give you time carry cult matter for head.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kwakwa7: 10:59pm On Mar 29, 2022
Let’s all come together as one nation . Say no to cultism is not enough , the solution for Cultism is Second coming of Christ . If you know the way cult take hate ,theirselves hmm.. primary school friends de map each other … video of gruesome murder Ahh ahh na wa .. nah Saro wiwa Injustice

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by aimmoney9: 9:23am On Mar 30, 2022
This life.... grin grin
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ProphetofOdin: 1:58pm On Mar 30, 2022
inspirator1:

UNN

You can't hear piam. The only way to know say small disturbance dey na when security don start stop and search for school gates for all vehicles cum suspicious passerbys.

Book no go even give you time carry cult matter for head.

True.
Most first generation universities are like this. Being a product of ABU and currently running a programme with UNN, most first gen universities are serene.
All this rascality na with 2nd generation schools with some of those glorified secondary schools called higher institutions.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Deffjam: 9:30pm On Mar 30, 2022
Nemesis0147:
the only way for the FG can tame this people is by arresting their flaunters
Davido
Burna
Bella
Olamide them
lol you know how many people Dem go arrest?? Make Dem rise my chemistry lectural too. grin

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Deffjam: 9:32pm On Mar 30, 2022
wfjimmytobby:
Strong men dem..na dem Dey reign
baba you still dey here?? Still dey press this your egede for people neck by force......
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Deffjam: 9:37pm On Mar 30, 2022
AShadowofmyself:

Watin one happen when never happen?

Do you know how many cultists you relate with on a daily she na because say them no tell you roughly 70% of youths in uni’s instigate or associate themselves with this even the most learned once just because dey don’t behave like thugs doesn’t mean them no dey cult everybody go dey carry cryptic behavior up and down and who don join way be fake guy go dey impersonate Jew onto secrecy
so true..........my neighbor that me and him recently start speaking. Never knew bros was an SM. Because he works with one of those security people that stays on the highway grin
He looks very innocent.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by saynotocultism: 11:49pm On Apr 01, 2022
A guy whose leg was amputated and died was on this thread and threatened me via PMs. I traced him and found out he was nothing and so i left him with a message with his details and i preached to him about the dangers of cultism. Today he is no more. @cultistupdate made a post about his death.

Please saynotocultism . There is more to life.

I also want to share this message to all JUs in the house. Please stay away from cultist. Dont do business with known cultist. Dont have any dealings with them be it financial or social gatherings. This is how they now kill Jus.

Cultist: That man na Ju abi? na him make am dey show himself. We do threat him Bleep up if HIT dey.

If there is a cult war in town, maybe aiye vs vikings and you have a problem with an axxe man. All he has to do is label you a vikings and that will be your end.

Happy New Month.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 6:24am On Apr 02, 2022
saynotocultism:
A guy whose leg was amputated and died was on this thread and threatened me via PMs. I traced him and found out he was nothing and so i left him with a message with his details and i preached to him about the dangers of cultism. Today he is no more. @cultistupdate made a post about his death.

Please saynotocultism . There is more to life.

I also want to share this message to all JUs in the house. Please stay away from cultist. Dont do business with known cultist. Dont have any dealings with them be it financial or social gatherings. This is how they now kill Jus.

Cultist: That man na Ju abi? na him make am dey show himself. We do threat him Bleep up if HIT dey.

If there is a cult war in town, maybe aiye vs vikings and you have a problem with an axxe man. All he has to do is label you a vikings and that will be your end.

Happy New Month.

Wisdom on the bolded. Thanks for coming in once in awhile to keep the gospel alive. God bless.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by seanwilliam(m): 9:05am On Apr 02, 2022
Ajeeb:

Can a movie be made about this!

.https://punchng.com/how-cultists-looking-for-me-gunned-down-oau-student-in-my-presence-legacy-ex-oau-sug-president/
if kemi adetiba or kunle afolayan makes movie out of this story , trust me e go win Oscar. I read this story every year and tbh, water always drop from my eyes..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mccloud224(m): 10:09pm On Apr 02, 2022
Nemesis0147:
Esut

Na the same ESUTECH I go u dey call "peaceful"? The school wasn't renamed " E SHOOT" or "WAR college" for nothing. Uniben dey learn where ESUT dey.

Believe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nemesis0147(m): 11:55pm On Apr 02, 2022
mccloud224:

Na the same ESUTECH I go u dey call "peaceful"? The school wasn't renamed " E SHOOT" or "WAR college" for nothing. Uniben dey learn where ESUT dey.

Believe.
dependind on the year grin
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mccloud224(m): 12:12am On Apr 03, 2022
Nemesis0147:
dependind on the year grin

Perhaps...

I was there from the late '90s till 2003. Dunno how the coal city is now but back then? Hmmmm....
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nemesis0147(m): 6:40am On Apr 03, 2022
mccloud224:

Perhaps...

I was there from the late '90s till 2003. Dunno how the coal city is now but back then? Hmmmm....
yes
Na true you talk....Esut is calm now
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by BigBellyBurst(m): 9:49am On Apr 03, 2022
jasonex4:

Uniport?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Yvngex(m): 11:08am On Apr 03, 2022
Good morning my fam in nairaland
My name

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Lilfemzie(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.