Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (570) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3077084 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 8:51am On May 12, 2022
austine4real:

All hustle na hustle oo
Lol.......you are very funny
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 8:57am On May 12, 2022
Rashkeed:
I even think say that bros don continue hin story wen I see 14 new mssgs ashey Nah cur$e$ dem Dey lash their self embarassed grin
Lol.......on this thread we give to any "idiot of the week " and cult apologists hot hot as they come, we don't condone their excesses here,
We dont give them the any room to come and start preaching any demonic ideology here.....we say no to cultism here.

So, just bear it with me and others who are engaging him, we are not derailing on the thread we are just trying to put the where the belong, which is under our feet.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by austine4real(m): 9:12am On May 12, 2022
NoBones:
Lol.......you are very funny
My brother it's better to make people laff than to cry

I'm happy I put a smile on ur face Sha no forget me if there's anyone needing POS machines around u

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Tjxice(m): 9:22am On May 12, 2022
Gloccz:
…. I know you’re asleep now and snoring lol . While Your mates are online hustling hard ,

It’s from this statement I confirmed you’re a big fool. You guys should ignore this one. He is here glorifying ‘yahoo’. What a shame. You come to a thread passing the message “say no to cultism” to come defend your stupid cult group. Isn’t it obvious you’re a fool. Mr Australian dollars, your dumb types have been here before to defend their various cult groups. So there is nothing new you want to say here in defense of your foolish brotherhood that other dumb cultist like you haven’t said before. It’s just sad that older folks like you who should know better are the ones that come here to spew & defend rubbish.

Perkins1 nice one sir. Your story is direct & straight to the point. Even cultist in your former group on this thread which we know they are plenty, haven’t come to debunk you because your story is clear and they know its futile. I would like to also appreciate old gees who have contributed intelligently & positively to the thread. People like the Op himself. Falklandhero, Ambitiousscent, monicar, righteousness (can’t remember the moniker), charlygold, nobones and so many others I can’t remember right now. You guys are awesome. Cultistupdate also deserves a massive shoutout. He reminds people in the crime section about the dangers of cultism with pictures, So people know its real.
Freshkpomo is an old gee too on this thread But his stories looks fake and are not clear. So it comes across like he just wants to contribute something sha. But I appreciate the fact that he is just trying to preach ‘say no cultism’ which is the theme of this thread.

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Battalion1: 9:33am On May 12, 2022
Aye axe mennnnnnnnnnnnn

Egede enwelo if na eme

Watch men when dey yarn bomb 4 here na obote Dem be

If no be aye when I knack I 4 still dey chop Mama thank you

Lol pple wey call der sef want peace of mind like e get anything like peace of mind?

If to say na so men take dey reason ....u think say civilization for occour

If military men create thread about wetn Dem face 4 training and after training you think say people go dey rush the form?

Our ancestors fought war ,,, conquer intimidations , oppression

See as men dey reason like women una want peace of mind dey der make small pikin slap u in front of ur mama or wife nai ur brain go reset

If na this kind mindset wey the isrealites get u think say Dem 4 conquer Ai?

Muna go rest

Go police station go confess

The mumu wey get this thread just dey yarn lie ....

Dey put fear 4 una body

E just be like one church when I go omo pastor preach finish come declear alter call ,,say if u no fallout by 7ock tomorrow say Dem go die .....as in talk am finish come see pple dey run come alter ... grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Battalion1: 9:37am On May 12, 2022
Cultism bad no doubt ....still e don change some kind men life oooo (financially)
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by freshkpomo(m): 9:45am On May 12, 2022

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by angelB228: 10:40am On May 12, 2022
Gloccz:
Lol! Poverty product ! son of jesus, That’s dark caesar and his fate my dear. I don’t live in superstitions. To each his own ….so because he hasn’t posted since he’s dead? Aye e ti baje Lol . My English is incorrect but you read and understand, meanwhile, I work and earn my sweet Aussie USD with the same incorrect English here. Have you ever tasted mint $$$$$…. Mongrel , just carry your preaching to your father. Oh so you know jesus Lol oloriburuku….See I’m a proud Blackist and I rep NBM, BlakkkAx forever. No shaking, Proud and Black!! I’m a traditional AxeLord. Even before and after I left Nigeria, and I left Nigeria 10yrs ago, I still come around for flex normal level at least twice in a year. I’m BLESSED!! but I assure you will never be opportuned to leave that God forsaken country…. I know you’re asleep now and snoring lol . While Your mates are online hustling hard , Or are you out of data as usual Till tomorrow night when you buy airtime then you will reply again Lol.. Can you see you’re a grand failure? You will never receive healing IJN , that healing you deserve you will never get it, Look at the mirror, you are a failure , I can’t hope for you cus you’re gone but if only jesus decides because all I see around you is Death. Death on your entire household even though you live you will never ever prosper . Just see how terribly pained, depressed and frustrated you sound like a typical bittered Nigerian , typing Die Die like your deranged father Lol… See how excited you’re having a conversation with me! Lol. Well, I’m Glad I made your miserable day. Try change your moniker to - No Bones, No Money LoL , Churchrat! Kindly drop aza make i credit you or say no more till you finally RIP. Meanwhile, No jokes , send your acct. I’ll drop a receipt here as proof after I credit your wretch, that’s my word! I WILL BLESS YOU OUT OF THE ABUNDANCE $$$$ I earn with my incorrect English , NIGERIAN ROACH

Abeg, make i post my own account. I no de for una fight o, na moni i need.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Perkins1: 10:57am On May 12, 2022
Met the ex-sug bros with a couple of some Ayhes and I was made to understand there's a pin on ground that must be carried out. Its not a HIT of a rival cult but an Ayhes will be burying his Dad the next day at Afuze a neighboring town from my school and he needs back up incase elders and his older brothers wants to cheat him out of full participation of the burial and again he wants to show them he has men.
I was not happy but I couldn't show it because I knew i was the only ND1 students among them and again, I just got bammed, intel says we leave tomorrow in full black and white shirts. As usual, I had money to sustain me even without my parents help because I was cashing out locally too from facebook romance. We (7) got to Afuze the next day, 2 Lords and 1 elder amongst us, we were seated at a very conspicuous corner to announce our presence, I was liking it already as the Lords were giving tales of HITs they've conquered and how they apply 6 before 7 and how forgiveness is a sin and many other stuff.
One thing led to another a family fight broke out and our man used a bottle to stab his elder sister and the youths of the community got hold of him and were beating and dragging him, he was shouting Aye Axxe men, Aye Axxe men. Oshobugie got up and was walking into the crowd, I followed and thus every other person except the Elder, we tried to whisk him away but the crowd was much as the beating has turn to full fight next thing gboa! Bottle ontop Oshobogie head as blood splatter everywhere, the Elder opened his bag and let out a gunshot everybody including me took off because it was my first time hearing a gun shot at close range. Within minutes police were everywhere and Oshobugie was treated at a small clinic. we left the scene back to our base, that day i didnt go to my house, i went with ex-sug bros to his place as he told me its a taboo for a ju to draw blood from an axxe that no matter what that person must fall.

Who Price must Pay! He was raving mad. Dragged his weed in full swing and started making calls, I was watching and learning as he use coded language which I haven't been too familiar with. The next day we assembled at the base to decide the fate of the ju and before I knew it, about 4 person starred kicking me hard in my shin and legs that i had to fall and started questioning them. In my mind I was like "Abhi I no be Ayhes"? Why them come dey mend me again na? After like 10mins they said I was the cause of why a brother blood was seen by a stinking ju! Because I was suppose to provide cover for him as he was trying to whisk his blooda from the shackles of miscreants for this reason i have been given the responsibility to ensure i deliver that Ju at any cost!

On our way home, ex-sug bros told me not to worry, he will get the guy and deliver he told me to be calm and follow his lead. I went home not to my parents but to where my sisters has been putting up and they told me how they've missed me and how proud they're that I choose to study and not follow area boys. The new semester resumed and school started well in the first month till one evening I was chilling outside my lodge when I saw the ex-sug bros sms

Come base!

Axxehead "There's a HIT on us those godforsaken bastards called vikings, intel says we are losing 2-0 at UDI high temple and as you know, when eyes dey bring water, nose sef go follow bring water"
For this reason, I declare WAR on the SVC, by the end of today, bring me news that will please KF"

At this point I knew its gonna get messier and I was prepared to guard my blooda to avoid janetin. I went home, took some clothes and move in with ex-sug bros then next day I bought an Axe!

Which kind wahala come be this na?
Fight dey happen for another school, I dey here dey fight who no fight me.
Shey Iredia wey make me join cult dey see wetin he cause now?

Cultism is evil. No be as you dey read am so. It is deep and should be condemned at every opportunity. Flee for injurious things. Be peaceful with all men.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 12, 2022
Tjxice:

It’s from this statement I confirmed you’re a big fool. You guys should ignore this one. He is here glorifying ‘yahoo’. What a shame. You come to a thread passing the message “say no to cultism” to come defend your stupid cult group. Isn’t it obvious you’re a fool. Mr Australian dollars, your dumb types have been here before to defend their various cult groups. So there is nothing new you want to say here in defense of your foolish brotherhood that other dumb cultist like you haven’t said before. It’s just sad that older folks like you who should know better are the ones that come here to spew & defend rubbish.

Perkins1 nice one sir. Your story is direct & straight to the point. Even cultist in your former group on this thread which we know they are plenty, haven’t come to debunk you because your story is clear and they know its futile. I would like to also appreciate old gees who have contributed intelligently & positively to the thread. People like the Op himself. Falklandhero, Ambitiousscent, monicar, righteousness (can’t remember the moniker), charlygold, nobones and so many others I can’t remember right now. You guys are awesome. Cultistupdate also deserves a massive shoutout. He reminds people in the crime section about the dangers of cultism with pictures, So people know its real.
Freshkpomo is an old gee too on this thread But his stories looks fake and are not clear. So it comes across like he just wants to contribute something sha. But I appreciate the fact that he is just trying to preach ‘say no cultism’ which is the theme of this thread.
LoL una nor go use laff kill me
See as una serious foolish old junks
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by okrikaboi: 7:14pm On May 12, 2022
austine4real:

All hustle na hustle oo
Na only kala go fit sell for here

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 12, 2022
NoBones:
I just told you if you don't repent and renounce cultism you will die a shameless death, because of the blood you have shed......low life NBM fool.
It doesn't matter where you are hiding nemesis will soon catch up with you.
You and all unrepentant cultists will die a shameless, slow and painful death.
Who needs your blood stained money anyway?
Use it to fast forward your misery and death.........I repeat you will die a shameless and miserable death in the hands of your rivals.
Repent.
For your information I have a good paying job at the Nation's capital, am raising my family there and living a decent lifestyle as I have always lived, so my death will mean Jesus welcoming me into His fold, but you death will mean your father the devil KRF welcoming you into Hell fire for a life of continuous torment and misery.
Repent or die
poor boy preach your jesus to your friends…. All these talk is empty to me

If you need money drop aza make i Jameson you
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 12, 2022
NoBones:
That's just what he is exhibiting here, dont mind the low life mofo.
LoL low-life indeed
Poverty mindset . Na una type dey say
Vanity upon vanity . Poor people Lol
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by austine4real(m): 9:43pm On May 12, 2022
okrikaboi:

Na only kala go fit sell for here

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mccloud224(m): 10:24pm On May 12, 2022
A superb thread that has definitely refrained myopic youths from joining murderous gangs has turned into a chest beating tournament.... I am this, I am that, I belong to this and that, I travel all over the world in private jet and have all the worlds currency to spend, send me account for Omani Riyals,Pounds or Canadian dollars... I can fed your generation bla bla bla. Wetin sef?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ThothHermes: 6:49pm On May 13, 2022
Guys what's the meaning of 13:13
There's also RB around the figure. Does it mean anything?
I think it's a Buccaneer thing.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Anny505(m): 7:20pm On May 13, 2022
For sale.... just incase you want to settle this offline grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by perestroika19: 11:38am On May 14, 2022
ThothHermes:
Guys what's the meaning of 13:13
There's also RB around the figure. Does it mean anything?
I think it's a Buccaneer things.
Search for the moniker falklandsaga on saynotocultism thread and go through his posts, you'll understand 13:13 more but you can study that here

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ThothHermes: 12:39pm On May 14, 2022
perestroika19:

Search for the moniker falklandsaga on saynotocultism thread and go through his posts, you'll understand 13:13 more but you can study that here
Wow. Thanks.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Perkins1: 12:56pm On May 15, 2022
Now most Ayes retreat to base to strategies how to take them bags down since its almost gonna come as a surprise because theres no WAR in the school at least none than they known of.
To our surprise the Axhead declared that there should be peace rather than war hence we will be going to meet the bloodas on ground as Externals and do the havoc there so not to raise war in our school that intels says they could do with external help. At that moment I was chosen to go with the HIT squad to AAU to go do the dirty work. Together we were 5 with Mario inclusive. We touched down and made calls to the Axhead that was to receive us and update us base on playmate. After every, we settled in and the eye came with news of known bags position and how to get them. We marched since we were unknown in bikes at about 8pm we got to the Hostel of one of the Bags we got pin on, i knocked and he asked...

Who goes?
Aromate I echoed.

He didn't open after like 2 mins I marched on the door with full force and there he was struggling to load his English before he could say Jack, Mario let out a bullet straight to his tommy and the who room went cold, he told me oya confirm am, I used my hand to hold his neck in a strangling way because he was begging for his life, Mario picked the axe and hit the back of it on his face and his neck snap. i picked the English and we ran out straight to our waiting bike not to base but to Mr. Biggs just to die tension, my hands were all bloodied so there was no way I could enter Mr. Biggs without getting noticed because even my black shirt is well visible in blood. I stayed by the corner so Mario can get me water.

The face of the Bag was starring at me like he's standing with me and I let out a tear not because of what we did but because this is just the beginning of a life of a murderer for me. I kept the English in my bag where i had the Axe and was praying so I don't get caught till i didn't noticed Mario was in my front with water and a security guy to take the bucket back. He told me to relax, that in this game if you no off person, person go off you. Nobody send your papa.
We made calls and the coast was clear and direction was given to us on where to fall to. we went straight to the Ihaza abode and stayed with him and his Ks till morning when we got scores
Ayes 3 - 4 Bags

We still lagging behind. Most of the known Bags has left school for safety. The ones left were indigenes which were nearly untouchable except you want the whole school to be on shortdown. The Chairman thanks us and asked we stayed low with a set up in mind during peace talk. We left back to school and this time I had an Axe and an English!

Cultism kills. flee from it. lets make our tertiary institution a place of academic excellence.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Zico777(m): 10:41pm On May 15, 2022
Gloccz:
LoL low-life indeed
Poverty mindset . Na una type dey say
Vanity upon vanity . Poor people Lol
Why 2 of una dey behave like pussy?
Abeg make una bone dis mata.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 15, 2022
Zico777:

Why 2 of una dey behave like pussy?
Abeg make una bone dis mata.
Thanks good one Bruff, but still calm down nah … We don cool down 3 days ago I don park am himsef don park one side
Everywhere good ,,, Peace

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Zico777(m): 10:55pm On May 15, 2022
Gloccz:
Thanks good one Bruff, but still calm down nah … We don cool down 3 days ago I don park am himsef don park one side
Everywhere good ,,, Peace
Great one!

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by saynotocultism: 3:03pm On May 16, 2022
smiley

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by YahooG(m): 1:50pm On May 17, 2022
Please o,in which page can I find the two two and Italian mafia stories,i Don search tire na so so quarrels and threatening I dey see,abeg which page exactly,i need some one's help

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by YahooG(m): 1:56pm On May 17, 2022
Perkins1:
Now most Ayes retreat to base to strategies how to take them bags down since its almost gonna come as a surprise because theres no WAR in the school at least none than they known of.
To our surprise the Axhead declared that there should be peace rather than war hence we will be going to meet the bloodas on ground as Externals and do the havoc there so not to raise war in our school that intels says they could do with external help. At that moment I was chosen to go with the HIT squad to AAU to go do the dirty work. Together we were 5 with Mario inclusive. We touched down and made calls to the Axhead that was to receive us and update us base on playmate. After every, we settled in and the eye came with news of known bags position and how to get them. We marched since we were unknown in bikes at about 8pm we got to the Hostel of one of the Bags we got pin on, i knocked and he asked...

Who goes?
Aromate I echoed.

He didn't open after like 2 mins I marched on the door with full force and there he was struggling to load his English before he could say Jack, Mario let out a bullet straight to his tommy and the who room went cold, he told me oya confirm am, I used my hand to hold his neck in a strangling way because he was begging for his life, Mario picked the axe and hit the back of it on his face and his neck snap. i picked the English and we ran out straight to our waiting bike not to base but to Mr. Biggs just to die tension, my hands were all bloodied so there was no way I could enter Mr. Biggs without getting noticed because even my black shirt is well visible in blood. I stayed by the corner so Mario can get me water.

The face of the Bag was starring at me like he's standing with me and I let out a tear not because of what we did but because this is just the beginning of a life of a murderer for me. I kept the English in my bag where i had the Axe and was praying so I don't get caught till i didn't noticed Mario was in my front with water and a security guy to take the bucket back. He told me to relax, that in this game if you no off person, person go off you. Nobody send your papa.
We made calls and the coast was clear and direction was given to us on where to fall to. we went straight to the Ihaza abode and stayed with him and his Ks till morning when we got scores
Ayes 3 - 4 Bags

We still lagging behind. Most of the known Bags has left school for safety. The ones left were indigenes which were nearly untouchable except you want the whole school to be on shortdown. The Chairman thanks us and asked we stayed low with a set up in mind during peace talk. We left back to school and this time I had an Axe and an English!

Cultism kills. flee from it. lets make our tertiary institution a place of academic excellence.
Axemen don't do peace talk,according to Latino,they will just put your mathias for fridge make Im dey chill,we tried doing peace talk with them,but will give you a location,where even a madman will know that he will be killed,hehe!

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 2:59pm On May 17, 2022
YahooG:

Axemen don't do peace talk,according to Latino,they will just put your mathias for fridge make Im dey chill,we tried doing peace talk with them,but will give you a location,where even a madman will know that he will be killed,hehe!

When part of your orientation is "forgiveness is a sin"

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by FuckYou: 4:43pm On May 17, 2022
falklandsaga:
Continued...

After Pablo the sailor's reprisal attacks on Aye, the entire campus was thrown into a state of confusion. The deaths horrified everyone. I was really afraid and shaken. All Bucanneers were lowkey. The Vice Chancellor, Professor Igun, was concerned and started a process where cultists were identified and expelled immediately except they renounce publicly. Some were initially caught and renounced in front of Our Saviours Chapel in Campus 2. The chaplain was in charge of the exercise. Those who renounced were made to identify other cult members and another trouble started from there.

The thing about the renouncements was that cultists who were forced to renounce but still had allegiance to their group on the side were now using the exercise to mention the names of rival cultists so that they can either be expelled or forced to renounce too. See Aye men calling out BAN boys and vice versa. It was a circus. Our VC was very strong on this despite many threats. If someone mentions your name as a member of a group, they would post the name on the board in front of student affairs. Failure to present yourself will result in immediate expulsion. This exercise took over the cult war and made it seem like Aye men had forgotten the beef. All of us, including Vikings, Eiye and Maphites, were concerned with the renouncement wahala. Names were flying all over the place.

Lo and behold, the Sealord lecturer I was staying with came to me one day and said my name has been pasted on the board. It was like a dream. Me wey nor dey fine trouble. I was a lowkey Bucanneer in the path of Rica. Someone had confessed that I was part of the mission squad that killed some Axemen. Na once naim my course mates start to avoid me. I became the talk of the department because I was an intelligent student even though say confra dey affect my grades one kind. Alora Eager for Sailing told me that I should provide myself o. He couldn't save me from this one because the VC na juju on e own. He fears nobody. Professor Igun was an enigma to both staff and students for a while. He even traced some lecturers who were codedly supporting the frats and dealt with them.

As I was going to the campus to check the board, I started praying that some rival axemen should just shoot me so that everything will end. I stopped observing and starting becoming careless. I didn't know how to tell my father, friends and family that I was a Bucanneer, the same cult that was popular for the terrible attacks in town. In fact, they said I was a part of the squad killing people. Me wey never sail pass 6 moons for the adventure o. I looked at the sun to see if Grandpa would send his rays to change this situation but Grandpa's rays even made matters worse as the sun burnt my skin. All my so-called brodas were nowhere to be found in my period of confusion. I finally got to the board and in the midst of the crowd that came to check the names of those enlisted, I fought my way and I was number 8 on this list. This particular list targetted Bucanneers. Pablo's name was there too but somehow, they misspelt his first name and omitted his surname. I con be like . My rage knew no bounds at that moment. The number one killer in Falkland was going to go scotfree because somehow, his name was hanging in the air? How e take do am sef? I vowed to confess and give the school his real name. There is no way the axemen who mentioned his name would have given a wrong time.

On the list, we had Alora Fucking the Grandma, Alora Hop Hop for Jaw Jaw, Alora Deadly Disciple, Alora Expensive Mercy, Alora Looting the Fine Girls, Alora Yellow the Lion, Alora Victory Adventure, Alora Ini Me FastFast, Alora Gentle the Traitor, Alora Wicked the Laughter, Alora Stingy Man Saga, Alora Gorgon Medusa, and Alora Bishop the Killa, among others. On this list, only like 5 names were actual killers that I know. Others were associates or passive people. I was number 8 and my heart was pounding. I couldn't even attend classes that day and exam was starting next two weeks. I quickly located one other lord whose name was mentioned. The guy stayed in one boys quarters close to River Ethiope in Campus 2. I went to his place and I saw him packing his bags already. I asked him what was up with the list. Mi broda just said: "The ship is sinking o. All men dey discharge like this. Like play like play, na so all bucanneers name go enter the list o. Me nor dey do any stupid renunciation. That one na setup. BHLs nor dey honor renunciation. After you show yourself, dem go maroon you". Alora Vicious the Python was on his way from school after 3 years. He would rather lose his admission than renounce Bucanneer. That was the last day I ever saw him.

I went to meet the lecturer and I noticed that he was given me subtle signs that I was a moving target now. He didn't want to help me and he was also afraid for himself and his job. I had no other choice than to talk to a member of the P.O.8 in my deck. I met the Steerer that night and he told me to renounce. He gave me some names of BHLs to call as cultists too. He said I should own up to everything they said about me. At the end, he said Grandpa would reward me for my sacrifice to the adventure. The next day, I went to my department to get my signed course form as I was about to prepare for exams. In the department, a letter was already waiting for me. I was summoned to the Student Disciplinary Committee on allegations of Cultism....

I honored the invitation because I wanted to graduate and didn't want my parents to know what had happened. In the committee, I saw different persons. Some were lecturers. I also saw the chaplains of the chapels on campus. I saw some security officers and some so-called ex-cultists. I was asked to state my roles in the cult killings on campus. I vehemently denied playing any role (this wasn't what the steeroko asked me to say). I told them that I was a cultist but I have never killed. They asked me to then mention the names of those who partook in the killings. I just told them that I wasn't there when they planned the killings and so I don't know the killers. In fact, I told them that I was not in town when the killings were going on. That they robbed my hostel and I went back home to stay cos I was traumatised. Of course, they didn't believe me.

They asked me to publicly renounce or lose studentship. I had no choice than to agree. I told them I would renounce but they then added the clause that if I don't mention some of my cult members or known cultists, that I would get rusticated for some semesters. That was when I listed the names that the steerer gave to me before. I told them that those ones were hardened cultists. By the next morning, they had pasted those names too. Everywhere was on fire. The Dean of Students Affairs told me the date for the next renoucement exercise and they gave me a form to fill. After that, I also signed an undertaking and was asked to leave. Just outside the library dome which was used for this exercise, I saw other familiar faces, including axemen who were taunting me with their eyes.

That night somebody was shot on campus....

To be continued.
What finally happened in this lesson?
I have a question. What do cultist fear most?
The mention of police, sarz DSS, army?
How can I advise my 17/18 years old brother (cousin)
Who joined cult(named withheld).. I

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by FuckYou: 4:45pm On May 17, 2022
saynotocultism:
smiley
Who joined cult(named withheld). Him and his friend, they are yahoo boys actually, I've seen their pictures with beret of a popular cult group. Is there anything I can do?
To them, everything is cruise/fun?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by The5DME(m): 5:30pm On May 17, 2022
FuckYou:

Who joined cult(named withheld). Him and his friend, they are yahoo boys actually, I've seen their pictures with beret of a popular cult group. Is there anything I can do?
To them, everything is cruise/fun?
Leave him alone. When e see the dangernof cultism; e go learn. That's if he doesn't lose his life in the process of learning his lesson.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by MrBachelor: 6:23pm On May 17, 2022
FuckYou:

What finally happened in this lesson?
Who joined cult(named withheld).. I

SARS. But we've ended them. Good riddance.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.